most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-17-2012, 01:33 AM         #81
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Taste Maker said:
If you was so smart you wouldn't be begging b*tches for pvssy on tumblr

cut the boxden economics lessons and go get your d*ck wet

simp

Smoked.
 5 years ago '07        #82
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,340 | Props total: 2052 2052
fu*k her and yall n*ggas. Im going to be rich.
 10-17-2012, 02:09 AM         #83
Black Samurai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TeddiGramz said:
Good sh*t....

fu*k that reality show sh*t though....

Gotta look shawty up when she's 18..... I"m gonna wife her... A n*gga gonna be living comfortably.... I'll be like lazy Wendell.....

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #84
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,617 | Props total: 1793 1793

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #85
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 1633 1633
snapback ... straight hustler.
 5 years ago '04        #86
Bossalinie 
space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 41 41
must be nice to start life with such a head start
 10-17-2012, 02:55 AM         #87
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pocketchange said:
Man, I know I'm going to grab me a home in 2014 if the market continue like this. It make no sense to be struggling out here.
You obviously know nothing about economics, sh*t is all bad right now. We are likely going to experience hyperinflation soon where prices spike up quickly thanks to the Federal Reserve printing $1billion a day with no end in sight.
 5 years ago '04        #88
pocketchange 149 heat pts149 OP
space
space
space
$12,394 | Props total: 11886 11886
I mean, this really is a bad sign with the housing being so low. There's really no telling what might can happen to your investment. These people who are buying these old homes expecting to rent them out might be out of luck. I would not fu*king pay $800 to live in that fu*king house.

There are plenty of people out here with the money to buy every home that pops up on the market, but why aren't they buying? This is something you really have to be passionate about. Your whole perception about what a home should look like will change within the next 10 years or less.

I'll say it's not worth buying unless you actually plan on sacrificing and living in one of these homes yourself while fixing it up and saving your money because you probably wouldn't want to live in that when you can have a real home.

Only people who would actually want to live in this is some dumb family, $800 a month, is she serious? I'd rather go home and live with my mother and help her with bills and mortgage.

Last edited by pocketchange; 10-17-2012 at 03:25 AM..
 10-17-2012, 03:04 AM         #89
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The people saying real estate is a bad investment are dumb as fu*k. Yall know absolutely nothing about money or how to invest it.
 5 years ago '04        #90
space
space
space
 BALLONHOES said:
You obviously know nothing about economics, sh*t is all bad right now. We are likely going to experience hyperinflation soon where prices spike up quickly thanks to the Federal Reserve printing $1billion a day with no end in sight.

You obviously didn't read all of my comments, maybe you should.

pocketchange said:
The game is to be sold not told, by the time the average guy get his money right this will be over.
I've taken macro economics....

And you don't know how much money I'm holding, I could buy one now if I wanted. But I'm not looking to capitalize off of anything, I'm very passionate about the moves I make and I'm not just some new face of American greed. I would actually want one to live in during this part of my life.
 5 years ago '04        #91
space
space
space
 BALLONHOES said:
The people saying real estate is a bad investment are dumb as fu*k. Yall know absolutely nothing about money or how to invest it.
Why are you coming in hating on other people and their opinions, you as an investor should know that opinions can affect the markets.
 5 years ago '05        #92
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5119 5119
 BALLONHOES said:
Go back one page, read my post..

Grats btw, you are apart of the the political/economy illiterate sheep.
Keep having other people think for you... I understand, its much easier. I kno.... i kno...
 10-17-2012, 04:56 AM         #93
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas always spending money on sh*t that has no value. Spend that money on sh*t that will make you even more money. We pretty much all have our dumb years. Too many n*ggas never grow up from that highschool/college life sh*t.
 5 years ago '07        #94
[MK] 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 438 438
Bought mine @ 21
 5 years ago '09        #95
OGBIGBOY 9 heat pts
space
space
$745 | Props total: 5 5
 Got Cheeve? said:
Where you at? I'm in Fort Myers.
Im in North Port out in Sarasota county
 5 years ago '04        #96
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
 NO RELIGION said:

This is what they need to teach in schools.
freal...

...my economics teacher the only teacher's "lessons" i carried w/ me far after high school was finished

n*gga made me realize i spend way too much money on weed though
 5 years ago '04        #97
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
good story. ambitious young lady. applaud this girl for hustling at such a young age where as most kids her age are watching spongebob still and on facebook. if only the black youth had parents that encouraged them to do things like that, and had some cake to help make it happen.
 10-17-2012, 09:16 AM         #98
Frank Dukes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I own my home @ 28, there is no reason to not buy a property in this market. its easy money; if youre about that hustle.

edit: you can buy a house for what a car costs ffs.
 10-17-2012, 09:18 AM         #99
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getyagameup said:
good story. ambitious young lady. applaud this girl for hustling at such a young age where as most kids her age are watching spongebob still and on facebook. if only the black youth had parents that encouraged them to do things like that, and had some cake to help make it happen.
"Why did my folks just, die in this society? Why wasnt I a child of a doctor who left stocks for me? 2 little brothers 2 sisters them shorties gotta eat. Mothers a junky she twisted so all they got is me!"
 5 years ago '04        #100
reazon_opt 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,990 | Props total: 616 616
 RAZAH CUTS said:
idiots applaud this...

this is the type of sh*t that you dumbfu*ks should be decrying...

America is upside down... so much so that you have fu*king 15 yr old's buying multiple properties and massive amounts of working poor adults being kicked out of theirs...

I mean, essentially all she knows how to do is buy run down property and try to fix it up and then charge an obscene amount in rent or sell it for twice what she bought it for... that to me, doesn't really command a huge amount of intelligence..

fu*k this story..
are you doing something better with your life?? you putting down this 15 year old for making money LEGALLY... if it was that easy why dont you do it?
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy