Oct 15 - 15 year-old girl buys second home

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
2 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-16-2012, 08:38 PM         #61
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
rich bi*ch, nothing to see here
rich ??? why is she a "rich bi*ch" first of all shes 15, you sound like a real lame. shes rich because shes smart with her money and not spending it on barbies ? and if you think coming up wit half of 19G's is rich you must be a real bum a.ss n*gga. 1 thing ive realized in life is that if someone thinks they cant do something they think that no1 can. dont be mad cause a little girl is making more money then you you bum a.ss n*gga go out and get some yourself.
 10-16-2012, 08:41 PM         #62
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
how does a 15 year old get $19k?!
if you really want to know, why dont you read the story.
 5 years ago '12        #63
slickbak 
space
space
$917 | Props total: 413 413
What does a 15 year old have worth 9,500$? With the as*hole taxes ebay and paypal charge. It sounds unbelievable, especially since they used the general term stuff.

Just saying...she must have been hustling in the womb to make that kind of money, or was selling nud3s to pedos..

Last edited by slickbak; 10-16-2012 at 08:56 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #64
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,684 | Props total: 189 189
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Mad props! I dont wanna get too much into my sh*t cause I know these suckas think everyone online is like them & cant have a story. But I always just wanted to do me. Win or lose. It sounds crazy to people but I had hard working parents. Work hard get nothing in return. You bustin that a.ss we in the projects. Suntin' gotta give. Im not "rich" by any means. But Im single, no seeds, great education, great job, great investments, wheels, own a home... It wouldnt be right if I couldnt have a slice of that pie. So I gotta get it.

just got to play the hand your dealt..

Last edited by Taste Maker; 10-20-2012 at 10:40 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #65
biggdogg40509 
space
space
$834 | Props total: 134 134
If I wasn't stuck with my mother as my "life-long tenant" i would split my raised ranch into a 2 family and make bail...
I wish my kids were as ambitious as this girl
 5 years ago '09        #66
OGBIGBOY 9 heat pts
space
space
$745 | Props total: 5 5
LMAOOOOOOOOO this is the next town from me
 10-16-2012, 09:21 PM         #67
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OGBIGBOY said:
LMAOOOOOOOOO this is the next town from me
Where you at? I'm in Fort Myers.
 5 years ago '11        #68
sdotinc 
space
space
space
$243 | Props total: 97 97
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Ima do a few more things to my spot & Ima be renting it out in another year, year & a half. Bought my sh*t not too far from Ft.Bragg too. ching ching! Move my a.ss to one of them condos in Delaware on one of them beaches. & Im chillin'.

thats where im at and thats exactly what i do chillll
 5 years ago '10        #69
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,617 | Props total: 693 693
Good hustle, but at those prices I'm not wowed.
 5 years ago '11        #70
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 8818 8818
 Ednyce said:
exactly, and i guarantee our economy wouldnt be in the sh*tter.
It would be worse, more people trying to do this = more demand for houses which causes housing development companies to build more subdivisions. Excess supply means construction workers laid off and housing companies to take losses. It would be better if housing market moved at a natural pace
 5 years ago '04        #71
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
am i the only one wondering how she got the money to do this?

know she got the money for the second house from the first house, but where she get the money for the first house?

edit: nevermind

Last edited by Venom; 10-16-2012 at 10:18 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #72
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,696 | Props total: 8660 8660
good for her by the time she is 25 if she stay focus she will have a 4 bedroom home in the burbs.
 5 years ago '08        #73
Kewop Decam 81 heat pts81
space
space
space
$15,999 | Props total: 9807 9807
 Venom said:
am i the only one wondering how she got the money to do this?

know she got the money for the second house from the first house, but where she get the money for the first house?
She sold items on eBay. What are these items? It doesn't say.

My question is, a house that cheap you usually can't get a loan for. So are they buying these houses straight up?
 5 years ago '04        #74
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Kewop Decam said:
She sold items on eBay. What are these items? It doesn't say.

My question is, a house that cheap you usually can't get a loan for. So are they buying these houses straight up?
oh, yea i missed that part in the article it
 10-16-2012, 10:20 PM         #75
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sdotinc said:
thats where im at and thats exactly what i do chillll
I lived in Dover for about a year & I was feelin' that sh*t! Them bad a.ss Air Force hoes. No sales tax. The beaches. Nothing too far away. Im def headed back. Delaware like the lowkey jumpoff spot. n*ggas used to get it in with Joe Flacco at the lobby house. Lol
 5 years ago '05        #76
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5126 5126
Oh im so happy for that boy...

Soo, sooo, n*ggas gonna ignore the fact that she paid "$19,000" for a house. While we have record foreclosures... What is it now like 5 mil this year. And n*ggas probably spent more than 19k that trying to pay off the house prior the bank fuking the owners, and to her buying it.

So no one see's anything wrong with homes selling for 20k, when 20 years ago the same house would have sold for 100k-200?

NO ONE!? Fuking retards yo. Our society is fuking stupid as fuk man i swear.

[pic - click to view]

Let n*ggas think this is the American dream... Keep the illusion going. Dont wake up.

I fuking hate the media in America we sensationalize BULLSHIIT. PURE MOTHER FUKING, BIG BLACK c*ck SUCKING, HORSE SHIIT, MIXED WIT p!ss VOMIT, SEMEN, AND ORANGE JUICE!

She invested her earnings into a quickly depreciating market! The housing market is by far one of the worst places to invest your money.

[pic - click to view]

Yet the news creates a story making it seem as if this chick is living the American dream.
Its some pyrrhic victory huh...

Listen if you like this story, you think its GOOD. You are fuking dumb, you probably dont even know that petrol dollars are no longer going to be the reserve currency by the end of the year. America are we that fuking dumb as a whole? Are you people that easily impressed, by niccas getting fuked over by the banking systems?

Lets just pretend that we dont notice devaluation of the US dollar.
Lets ignore analyst with facts that the USD is going to crash in the very near future.
I mean kids being able to buy houses for shiit.

No No! I want to play the stupid fuking American game with you guys too. YAY LET ME JOIN IN!
PLZ!

Lets ignore the fact that gold prices showing signs of exponential growth due to demand increasing, I mean i can be stupid as fuk too, and just act like the collapsed housing market is far more stable than the steady growing gold market. Nations all over the world are investing in gold as currency.

[pic - click to view]

But the news makes it seem like her investment was a triumph, smart, educated sound decision.

This is why our country takes us to war, this is why 50% of the nations wealth is controlled by the 1%. THIS IS WHY YOU ARE BEING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BY LAVISH n*ggaS IN BANKING.

Seriously wake the fuk up people, stop eating shiit and suking uncle sams mushroom tip for hot semen.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 10-17-2012 at 12:42 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #77
iBoxden 27 heat pts27
space
space
$2,897 | Props total: 235 235
Dope. Salute to her.
 5 years ago '08        #78
Kewop Decam 81 heat pts81
space
space
space
$15,999 | Props total: 9807 9807
Andrefrbk is mad you guys
 5 years ago '05        #79
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5126 5126
 iBoxden said:
Dope. Salute to her.
ur fuking stupid...

I pitty the uneducated, unwilling to become self aware a.ss n*ggas man.

Fuk are we supposed to do about n*ggas like this? If i could donate some neurons to your dumb a.ss i would. Im that eager to see you think critically.

Now go pick up your azzhole i just ripped out.

Edit...
They dead azz got this chick all over day time TV, doing interviews. OMG! I dont understand, like it makes no sense, did n*ggas not go to school? Do n*ggas just dont want to think for themselves anymore. Shes basically spreading a message that her buying a foreclosed home for spit is something ground breaking. When its not. We are so hungry we eat shiit from our government, and ask for seconds.

All the little kiddies out there, save your soon to be greatly devalued dollars. And you too can invest money into a collapsed, unrecoverable market that will not improve because officials do nothing.

Her house is gonna be worth half of what she paid next year. Quote me here. Next year you can post back and tell me if im wrong. I wont be though.

RAZAH CUTS said:
idiots applaud this...

this is the type of sh*t that you dumbfu*ks should be decrying...

America is upside down... so much so that you have fu*king 15 yr old's buying multiple properties and massive amounts of working poor adults being kicked out of theirs...

I mean, essentially all she knows how to do is buy run down property and try to fix it up and then charge an obscene amount in rent or sell it for twice what she bought it for... that to me, doesn't really command a huge amount of intelligence..

fu*k this story..
Homie im just so happy you exist man. Because you are evidence that people out there still use their brain, and are not droning through life. Wit out a small group of people like you, black people would still be slaves, there would have been no abolitionist, martin Luther kings, freedom f!ghts. Nuttin. Just 90% of the clueless posting praises and giving virtual daps to this chick.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 10-17-2012 at 12:14 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #80
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,684 | Props total: 189 189
 Andrefrbk said:
Oh im so happy for that boy...

Soo, sooo, n*ggas gonna ignore the fact that she paid "$19,000" for a house. While we have record foreclosures... What is it now like 5 mil this year. And n*ggas probably spent more than 19k that trying to pay off the house prior the bank fuking the owners, and to her buying it.

So no one see's anything wrong with homes selling for 20k, when 20 years ago the same house would have sold for 100k-200?

NO ONE!? Fuking retards yo. Our society is fuking stupid as fuk man i swear.

[pic - click to view]

Let n*ggas think this is the American dream... Keep the illusion going. Dont wake up.

I fuking hate the media in America we sensationalize BULLSHIIT. PURE MOTHER FUKING, BIG BLACK c*ck SUCKING, HORSE SHIIT, MIXED WIT p!ss VOMIT, SEMEN, AND ORANGE JUICE!

She invested her earnings into a quickly depreciating market! The housing market is by far one of the worst places to invest your money.

[pic - click to view]

Yet the news creates a story making it seem as if this chick is living the American dream.
Its some pyrrhic victory huh...

Listen if you like this story, you think its GOOD. You are fuking dumb, you probably dont even know that petrol dollars are no longer going to be the reserve currency by the end of the year. America are we that fuking dumb as a whole? Are you people that easily impressed, by niccas getting fuked over by the banking systems?

Lets just pretend that we dont notice devaluation of the US dollar.
Lets ignore analyst with facts that the USD is going to crash in the very near future.
I mean kids being able to buy houses for shiit.

No No! I want to play the stupid fuking American game with you guys too. YAY LET ME JOIN IN!
PLZ!

Lets ignore the fact that gold prices showing signs of exponential growth due to demand increasing, I mean i can be stupid as fuk too, and just act like the collapsed housing market is far more stable than the steady growing gold market. Nations all over the world are investing in gold as currency.

[pic - click to view]

But the news makes it seem like her investment was a triumph, smart, educated sound decision.

This is why our country takes us to war, this is why 50% of the nations wealth is controlled by the 1%. THIS IS WHY YOU ARE BEING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BY LAVISH n*ggaS IN BANKING.

Seriously wake the fuk up people, stop eating shiit and suking uncle sams mushroom tip for hot semen.
If you was so smart you wouldn't be begging b*tches for pvssy on tumblr

cut the boxden economics lessons and go get your d*ck wet

simp
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy