Oct 15 - 15 year-old girl buys second home

most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,421 | Props total: 4757 4757
 NO RELIGION said:
I've only been to a few strips clubs and it's always either

A.) Girls fully nud3,but no liquor served

B.) girls partially nud3 (puss covered) and liquor served

are there strip clubs (non 'hole in the wall') that serve liquor AND let bi*ches get loose at the same time?
i've never been to one that wasn't fully nud3 with liquor served...but then again this is Miami...
 5 years ago '04        #42
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
 RAZAH CUTS said:
idiots applaud this...

this is the type of sh*t that you dumbfu*ks should be decrying...

America is upside down... so much so that you have fu*king 15 yr old's buying multiple properties and massive amounts of working poor adults being kicked out of theirs...

I mean, essentially all she knows how to do is buy run down property and try to fix it up and then charge an obscene amount in rent or sell it for twice what she bought it for... that to me, doesn't really command a huge amount of intelligence..

fu*k this story..
I agree..

Props.
 5 years ago '09        #43
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,622 | Props total: 1799 1799
thought you said girl
 5 years ago '12        #44
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$3,684 | Props total: 189 189
 RAZAH CUTS said:
idiots applaud this...

this is the type of sh*t that you dumbfu*ks should be decrying...

America is upside down... so much so that you have fu*king 15 yr old's buying multiple properties and massive amounts of working poor adults being kicked out of theirs...

I mean, essentially all she knows how to do is buy run down property and try to fix it up and then charge an obscene amount in rent or sell it for twice what she bought it for... that to me, doesn't really command a huge amount of intelligence..

fu*k this story..
somebody bought right before the bubble popped

ol bitter muthaphucka

she grindin, she not on 16 and pregnant or welfare

stop hatin

and what were you doing at her age btw?
 10-16-2012, 07:09 PM         #45
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Taste Maker said:
somebody bought right before the bubble popped

ol bitter muthaphucka

she grindin, she not on 16 and pregnant or welfare

stop hatin

and what were you doing at her age btw?
I know right? I was gonna say the same sh*t but I hate using the H word. We all capable of doing this typa sh*t. You just gotta be snart & play your hand. I guarantee you a good % of mafuhkas on here aint been through half the sh*t I been through & wanna call foul. Personally I think that grind is just in you. Like you born with it. Back in the day we'd be out gettin money. Looking to get on our own in our teens. & now all you see is n*gga crying. Complaining. Whining. My brother was locked up for 2 years for a.ssault with deadly weapon. He has a great job & him & his bm just "bought" a home in the Poconos. Its not me rubbin sh*t in ppl face. Its just you can do the sh*t too. If you want to.
 5 years ago '04        #46
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
Can't even hate on this...
 5 years ago '12        #47
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$3,684 | Props total: 189 189
 ManWithoutFear! said:
I know right? I was gonna say the same sh*t but I hate using the H word. We all capable of doing this typa sh*t. You just gotta be snart & play your hand. I guarantee you a good % of mafuhkas on here aint been through half the sh*t I been through & wanna call foul. Personally I think that grind is just in you. Like you born with it. Back in the day we'd be out gettin money. Looking to get on our own in our teens. & now all you see is n*gga crying. Complaining. Whining. My brother was locked up for 2 years for a.ssault with deadly weapon. He has a great job & him & his bm just "bought" a home in the Poconos. Its not me rubbin sh*t in ppl face. Its just you can do the sh*t too. If you want to.
agreed.


Last edited by Taste Maker; 10-20-2012 at 10:43 AM..
 10-16-2012, 07:39 PM         #48
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:


This is what they need to teach in schools.
 10-16-2012, 07:49 PM         #49
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Taste Maker said:
agreed. i moved to the west coast with a kia, 2000 dollars, 2 garbage bags of clothes, no family and no safety net. it was grind or die. that was 10 years ago..

this year Im at 170k and running..

took a few years but if you got it in you can make it through whatever..
Mad props! I dont wanna get too much into my sh*t cause I know these suckas think everyone online is like them & cant have a story. But I always just wanted to do me. Win or lose. It sounds crazy to people but I had hard working parents. Work hard get nothing in return. You bustin that a.ss we in the projects. Suntin' gotta give. Im not "rich" by any means. But Im single, no seeds, great education, great job, great investments, wheels, own a home... It wouldnt be right if I couldnt have a slice of that pie. So I gotta get it.
 5 years ago '06        #50
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
avatar space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8918 8918
Now, a team of independent producers are traveling with the family to film for a possible reality show





oh....................
 5 years ago '04        #51
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1850 1850
i wouldnt rent or buy sh*t from this girl for the simple fact shes 15... #HateGiven
 5 years ago '05        #52
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$34,160 | Props total: 18432 18432
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Read.
smart man
 5 years ago '10        #53
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 eliwood said:

I've seen people behind on their payments for nearly a year before they got evicted. If you aren't financially stable you should just stick to renting and getting your credit score up to get a lower interest rate so you can get it paid off.

I agree with this.

People act like the banks was forcing people to buy houses they couldn't afford. People knew that they were in no position to buy those properties.

All the banks did was approve it. The bank isn't your parents. They don't make life choices for you. People made bad choices and paid the price.

Then when it's time for people to take accountability, they wanna blame the banks. NO. You should have kept renting if you knew that there was a possibility of getting in over your head.
 5 years ago '04        #54
pocketchange 150 heat pts150 OP
space
space
space
$12,427 | Props total: 11914 11914
The game is to be sold not told, by the time the average guy get his money right this will be over.
 5 years ago '12        #55
MischiefTooReal 139 heat pts139
space
avatar space
space
$11,577 | Props total: 5034 5034
Where'd she get the money though?
 10-16-2012, 08:14 PM         #56
Twelve 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's better than what most kids are doing at her age.

Dunno about that reality show...
 5 years ago '10        #57
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 KiddMischief said:
Where'd she get the money though?
Read the article.

 10-16-2012, 08:16 PM         #58
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:


This is what they need to teach in schools.
exactly, and i guarantee our economy wouldnt be in the sh*tter.
 10-16-2012, 08:26 PM         #59
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rich bi*ch, nothing to see here
 10-16-2012, 08:32 PM         #60
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TeddiGramz said:
Good sh*t....



fu*k that reality show sh*t though....

Gotta look shawty up when she's 18..... I"m gonna wife her... A n*gga gonna be living comfortably.... I'll be like lazy Wendell.....
I be like o ur 18 bam knocked up gotcha bi*ch haha but na joking maybe
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy