Why We Should All Ignore Gucci Maneís Plea For Attention

most viewed right now
 147
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Drake- Iím Upset
347 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #81
Melle 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$4,433 | Props total: 4493 4493
 Pleasure Boy said:
^This right here

All im doing since this beef started "again" is read comments, i dont take sides coz they beef aint got sh*t to do with me... But i will choose Jeezy over Gucci anyday, I'v never in my life listened to a full Gucci song the only song i tolerated was "Obsessed With Me" with Mariah, Gucci got no rythm in his flow, and i dont mean to be rude but some of the n*ggas on here is jus as ignorant as Gucci, fucck relevance but Gucci will NEVER be on Jeezy level musically, his music dont appeal to people with OK music standards, TM103 wasnt even Jeezy's best album and it still sh*ts on this n*gga's existence

Fucck a pregnantass Gucci Mane and fucck whoever dont like my opinion
.........................................:sascmons on:
 6 years ago '12        #82
Pleasure Boy 1266 heat pts1266
space
avatar space
space
$10,240 | Props total: 6791 6791
 otherside said:
.........................................:sascmons on:
Your Avi.............................................:s ascmonson:
 6 years ago '05        #83
CartelFamill 56 heat pts56
space
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 1998 1998
Beef aint making Diss songs & Twittin'
 6 years ago '11        #84
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,460 | Props total: 438 438
 GollyI'mGully said:
what track did they do together?
Trap or Die II


[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #85
93G4Life 
space
avatar space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
They both trash.
 6 years ago '04        #86
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,079 | Props total: 685 685
its cool i already ignore gucci his music and anything he has said or will ever say
 6 years ago '12        #87
Rumpleforeskin 
space
space
space
$189 | Props total: 1 1
Gucci is the man, but absolutely the worst rapper I have ever heard. I get it...its "Street music". Well the streets need to start listening to rappers with lyrics and no down syndrome. What is the point of rap if there is absolutely 0 lyrical content? I feel bad for him most of the time i listen to him. I like bumping it in the car, but cannot take him serious.
 6 years ago '05        #88
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,194 | Props total: 2387 2387
 Teknishen04 said:
Trap or Die II

You fu*king dumb n*gga they fused they sh*t together they didnt record that sh*t together.

And how is gucci begging for attention ha ha? n*gga is consistently doing some outlandish sh*t thats just the type of n*gga he is. Cats been known the mixtape was coming and was gonna download the sh*t regardless if he did this cause the n*gga been on fire recently
 6 years ago '05        #89
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,194 | Props total: 2387 2387
 Rumpleforeskin said:
Gucci is the man, but absolutely the worst rapper I have ever heard. I get it...its "Street music". Well the streets need to start listening to rappers with lyrics and no down syndrome. What is the point of rap if there is absolutely 0 lyrical content? I feel bad for him most of the time i listen to him. I like bumping it in the car, but cannot take him serious.

Street music doesnt have lyrical content? Shut ya dumb "elitist hip hop" a.ss up n*gga. I hate n*ggas like u word. n*gga said 0 lyrical content . You reek of pastyness
 6 years ago '04        #90
jiggyfresh1 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,318 | Props total: 504 504
 Pleasure Boy said:
^This right here

All im doing since this beef started "again" is read comments, i dont take sides coz they beef aint got sh*t to do with me... But i will choose Jeezy over Gucci anyday, I'v never in my life listened to a full Gucci song the only song i tolerated was "Obsessed With Me" with Mariah, Gucci got no rythm in his flow, and i dont mean to be rude but some of the n*ggas on here is jus as ignorant as Gucci, fucck relevance but Gucci will NEVER be on Jeezy level musically, his music dont appeal to people with OK music standards, TM103 wasnt even Jeezy's best album and it still sh*ts on this n*gga's existence

Fucck a pregnantass Gucci Mane and fucck whoever dont like my opinion
If the only song you can tolerate by Gucci is obsessed with me , u r gay. Outside of that i had this discussion with my bro the other day. How can u form a real opinion about something you dont even listen to? U can not like how it sounds but if u not listening you dont even know wat a n*gga is saying. Bro had the nerve to say him and Waka rap the same. Waka could never put together some of the sh*t gucci does in his dreams. ............ i fu*ks wit Jeezy and Gucci. Jeezy is a better rapper imo, but gucci has more songs i like just because he puts waaaaaay more music out. Bro trying to tell me he dont have talent and im like n*gga u crazy it takes hella talent to put that much different sh*t out. Then his argument was that gucci talks about the same sh*t. Im like wat rapper don't?
 6 years ago '04        #91
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,079 | Props total: 685 685
 Woodwin said:
Street music doesnt have lyrical content? Shut ya dumb "elitist hip hop" a.ss up n*gga. I hate n*ggas like u word. n*gga said 0 lyrical content . You reek of pastyness
hey some people like to listen to slappers no matter how bad the lyrics are and then some have a brain that wont allow them
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
18 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
#bigbreasttwitter
64 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Tiffany haddish dirty nails
43 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
NBA LeBron James Begins Oddly Timed Renovation Of His $23 Million LA Crib
28 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
125 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside What streaming on Twitch has done to my life :wadesad:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy