Why We Should All Ignore Gucci Mane’s Plea For Attention

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,904 | Props total: 2402 2402
 Pleasure Boy said:
^This right here

All im doing since this beef started "again" is read comments, i dont take sides coz they beef aint got sh*t to do with me... But i will choose Jeezy over Gucci anyday, I'v never in my life listened to a full Gucci song the only song i tolerated was "Obsessed With Me" with Mariah, Gucci got no rythm in his flow, and i dont mean to be rude but some of the n*ggas on here is jus as ignorant as Gucci, fucck relevance but Gucci will NEVER be on Jeezy level musically, his music dont appeal to people with OK music standards, TM103 wasnt even Jeezy's best album and it still sh*ts on this n*gga's existence

Fucck a pregnantass Gucci Mane and fucck whoever dont like my opinion
.........................................:sascmons on:
 5 years ago '12        #82
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 otherside said:
.........................................:sascmons on:
Your Avi.............................................:s ascmonson:
 5 years ago '05        #83
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 1403 1403
Beef aint making Diss songs & Twittin'
 5 years ago '11        #84
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
 GollyI'mGully said:
what track did they do together?
Trap or Die II

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #85
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
They both trash.
 5 years ago '04        #86
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
its cool i already ignore gucci his music and anything he has said or will ever say
 5 years ago '12        #87
Rumpleforeskin 
space
space
space
$189 | Props total: 1 1
Gucci is the man, but absolutely the worst rapper I have ever heard. I get it...its "Street music". Well the streets need to start listening to rappers with lyrics and no down syndrome. What is the point of rap if there is absolutely 0 lyrical content? I feel bad for him most of the time i listen to him. I like bumping it in the car, but cannot take him serious.
 5 years ago '05        #88
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,916 | Props total: 1480 1480
 Teknishen04 said:
Trap or Die II

You fu*king dumb n*gga they fused they sh*t together they didnt record that sh*t together.

And how is gucci begging for attention ha ha? n*gga is consistently doing some outlandish sh*t thats just the type of n*gga he is. Cats been known the mixtape was coming and was gonna download the sh*t regardless if he did this cause the n*gga been on fire recently
 5 years ago '05        #89
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,916 | Props total: 1480 1480
 Rumpleforeskin said:
Gucci is the man, but absolutely the worst rapper I have ever heard. I get it...its "Street music". Well the streets need to start listening to rappers with lyrics and no down syndrome. What is the point of rap if there is absolutely 0 lyrical content? I feel bad for him most of the time i listen to him. I like bumping it in the car, but cannot take him serious.

Street music doesnt have lyrical content? Shut ya dumb "elitist hip hop" a.ss up n*gga. I hate n*ggas like u word. n*gga said 0 lyrical content . You reek of pastyness
 5 years ago '04        #90
jiggyfresh1 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,240 | Props total: 380 380
 Pleasure Boy said:
^This right here

All im doing since this beef started "again" is read comments, i dont take sides coz they beef aint got sh*t to do with me... But i will choose Jeezy over Gucci anyday, I'v never in my life listened to a full Gucci song the only song i tolerated was "Obsessed With Me" with Mariah, Gucci got no rythm in his flow, and i dont mean to be rude but some of the n*ggas on here is jus as ignorant as Gucci, fucck relevance but Gucci will NEVER be on Jeezy level musically, his music dont appeal to people with OK music standards, TM103 wasnt even Jeezy's best album and it still sh*ts on this n*gga's existence

Fucck a pregnantass Gucci Mane and fucck whoever dont like my opinion
If the only song you can tolerate by Gucci is obsessed with me , u r gay. Outside of that i had this discussion with my bro the other day. How can u form a real opinion about something you dont even listen to? U can not like how it sounds but if u not listening you dont even know wat a n*gga is saying. Bro had the nerve to say him and Waka rap the same. Waka could never put together some of the sh*t gucci does in his dreams. ............ i fu*ks wit Jeezy and Gucci. Jeezy is a better rapper imo, but gucci has more songs i like just because he puts waaaaaay more music out. Bro trying to tell me he dont have talent and im like n*gga u crazy it takes hella talent to put that much different sh*t out. Then his argument was that gucci talks about the same sh*t. Im like wat rapper don't?
 5 years ago '04        #91
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
 Woodwin said:
Street music doesnt have lyrical content? Shut ya dumb "elitist hip hop" a.ss up n*gga. I hate n*ggas like u word. n*gga said 0 lyrical content . You reek of pastyness
hey some people like to listen to slappers no matter how bad the lyrics are and then some have a brain that wont allow them
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy