Why We Should All Ignore Gucci Mane’s Plea For Attention

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
I will never understand the justification for defending Gucci Mane. Not only are his Mixtapes and Albums trash, but his career is being kept alive on beef that's been squashed.

n*gga did a track with Jeezy. If you knew that you still had issues with Jeezy, you shouldn't have done it. Can't get any faker than that...
 5 years ago '11        #62
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Simple I'm more a jeezy fan, but if a equal sent people to murk me, if I wake up on the wrong side of bed I got the muthafucc'n right to snap on a cat that tried to end it all for me. You so called street cats on here act like y'all don't know goons like this or act this way sometimes yo self. Bottom line if Gucci sh*t is knot props to that equal if it's not that great it's a listen and toss out, it ain't hard yell™
 5 years ago '04        #63
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
 Teknishen04 said:
I will never understand the justification for defending Gucci Mane. Not only are his Mixtapes and Albums trash, but his career is being kept alive on beef that's been squashed.

n*gga did a track with Jeezy. If you knew that you still had issues with Jeezy, you shouldn't have done it. Can't get any faker than that...
what track did they do together?
 5 years ago '12        #64
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
 JayDee11 said:
I'm not reading all that bullsh*t. Fact is, you go on radio and call a n*gga slow, I don't wanna hear no "being the bigger man" nonsense after the opposition takes offense. Talking about Jeezy should ignore him like he's some international superstar with 40 million records sold. Foh....
 5 years ago '06        #65
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
These are rap fans we're talking about here. They don't have the frontal lobe capacity to know when someone is just doing something for the attention or notoriety.
 10-15-2012, 10:07 PM         #66
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This writer hates gucci for some reason
 10-15-2012, 10:14 PM         #67
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I did not read bros
 5 years ago '04        #68
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
I don't care about any artist mentioned but that was a good read and it's true. I'm convinced that some of you won't be happy until you see someone get k!lled.
 5 years ago '05        #69
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,904 | Props total: 30152 30152
Kind of tipsy. Ill read tomorrow but ill prop u tonight
 5 years ago '04        #70
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 2410 2410
Gucci is slow.. he was at a n*gga's birthday party then a week later disses him and reignites an old beef???? but what do u expect from a n*gga who gets a fu*king ice cream cone tatted on his fu*kin' face....
 5 years ago '07        #71
tre0624 74 heat pts74
space
space
$16,499 | Props total: 6165 6165
Clearly guy that made this thread is a Jeezy fan lol
 5 years ago '07        #72
tre0624 74 heat pts74
space
space
$16,499 | Props total: 6165 6165
dont know where u from but n*ggas down here never stopped listening to Gucci

Peterparker said:
Gucci begging for attention so his mixtape can gain some buzz...a little more ppl checking for Gucci since he made his comments about Jeezy and that diss track and video he just dropped. Before the Jeezy sh*t Gucci name wasn't mention as much on the net or in the "streets" nowhere. I aint referring to no TMZ or any white media outlet. He's trying to gain attention from whoever at this point.

It's you that should be a little bit more rational in this situation. And like I stated before I don't give a fu*k about neither one of their music. Not my taste honestly. But I call it how I see it. Unbiased n all
 5 years ago '04        #73
Intellectual 
space
space
$391 | Props total: 0 0
Meanwhile...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #74
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Teknishen04 said:
^This right here

All im doing since this beef started "again" is read comments, i dont take sides coz they beef aint got sh*t to do with me... But i will choose Jeezy over Gucci anyday, I'v never in my life listened to a full Gucci song the only song i tolerated was "Obsessed With Me" with Mariah, Gucci got no rythm in his flow, and i dont mean to be rude but some of the n*ggas on here is jus as ignorant as Gucci, fucck relevance but Gucci will NEVER be on Jeezy level musically, his music dont appeal to people with OK music standards, TM103 wasnt even Jeezy's best album and it still sh*ts on this n*gga's existence

Fucck a pregnantass Gucci Mane and fucck whoever dont like my opinion
 5 years ago '11        #75
dejordan 
space
space
$2,539 | Props total: 288 288
you can make an argument that gucci's albums are trash, and some of them definitely are. but he still has a classic in "hard to k!ll" and "trap house" "state vs radric" were decent too. his mixtapes are better than everyone. nobody has more classics.
 10-16-2012, 03:14 AM         #76
Texas Capo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boxden n*ggas dont like gucci so the rest of the world dont like him? yall actin like this beef done made yall wanna get the mixtape now knowing full well you wont listen. jus cuz you and your homeboy wasnt gonna listen to the tape dont mean no one else was. theres still plenty n*ggas that listen to gucci

Last edited by Texas Capo; 10-16-2012 at 03:21 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #77
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
didint read

but i know its because hes an idiot that cant rap and has no artistic ability whatsoever

he should stick to selling drugs until he gets shot or goes to jail
 5 years ago '09        #78
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Could you imagine if Jeezy had done that wack a.ss tape with V-nasty? Gucci stans would be locked and loaded.
 5 years ago '12        #79
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
why are n*ggas typing books and sh*t whats really hood.
 5 years ago '10        #80
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,650 | Props total: 150 150
i fu*k with gucci but yall n*ggas retarded tallking about jeezy only drops 1 mixtape a year thats because that n*gga makes ALBUMS

when gucci releases a hot mixtape, what n*ggas gonna say? "I cant wait for another gucci mixtape"

when jeezy releases a hot mixtape what n*ggas gonna say? "Man jeezy need to hurry up with that album"

case closed n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy