Why We Should All Ignore Gucci Mane’s Plea For Attention

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
88 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
19 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
214 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
 Travi$ said:
Called him a sucka.

Implied that he went to Jeezy's party cuz he was a g or some sh*t knowing n*ggas had spoke a yr or two ago to call a somewhat truce.

Basically just tried to bi*ch him the whole interview outta thin air.

Do u n*ggas even bother to watch/read sh*t anymore??
I saw it... but to me it seemed like gucci was tryin to be funny more than anything....

no excuse for that sucka line tho... i forgot about that... i still think n*ggas caught feelings tho... i might have to rewatch it...
 5 years ago '06        #42
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 345 345
Maybe im tripping but Gucci is way hotter then Jeezy. Now we havent had a Gucci album in a while but he has been in jail but he's released 2 solid mixtapes over the past few months and trap back comes out in a few days. Jeezy was begging def jam to release his album and he almost got shelved again when ross released his last mixtape. TM103 wasnt a good album at all.
 5 years ago '12        #43
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,060 | Props total: 11258 11258
Nah fu*k that, The Truth was straight flames.

jeezy should ignore because there isnt anything he can say.

Callin him retarded and this ice cream cone sh*t on his face just aint cuttin it.

Jeezy just needs to keep makin fire tracks like Everything, he cant win this round IMO.
 5 years ago '12        #44
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,060 | Props total: 11258 11258
"Go dig ya potna up bet he ont say sh*t" - Benjamin Franklin
 5 years ago '12        #45
Free Trotty 352 heat pts352
space
space
$10,128 | Props total: 4053 4053
 Travi$ said:

Cept for Jeezy goes consistently Gold / Platinum while Gucci sells under 5K with V-nasty. Some sh*t Jeezy would never do cuz he's about progressing his career, not going backward. Same level? Not even close and that's just real spit. How many artists these days can even crack 300K let alone go Gold and u saying Jeezy needs to do features to keep his name buzzing?
Yes that is what I'm saying.

Gucci made a questionable decision to do an album with V-nasty or release some of his mixtapes as an official album. Nobody arguing that he is on the same level in the industry as far as selling albums as Jeezy, but that doesn't mean Jeezy is much more relevant.

Jeezy went Gold on TM103 but it wasn't as good as expected and it got delayed about 5 times because the singles weren't poppin. We aint even gotta lie about it.

But Jeezy keeping himself relevant doing features and having features. Every track off TM103 that sold the album had a feature on it, the only verse they play in the club or radio off of tracks like Supa Freak is 2 Chainz, Ballin was Weezy, & I do is 3 Stacks & Jay.
 10-15-2012, 06:17 PM         #46
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, I see jeezys people working hard on that mind control. White guys in suit n ties

Gucci one of us
 5 years ago '12        #47
space
space
 Peterparker said:
Me personally don't care for neither artist

but Gucci is just sh*tty boo boo garbage...And Jeezy has his moments mixed in with simple abc raps. However it don't take a one eyed blind midget to realize Gucci begging for attention.

Yall n*ggas love what Gucci do which is trying to gain some buzz for his mixtape...cats outside of GA and a few nerds and maybe Alabama aint heavy on Gucci like that no more. Jeezy not as relevant as he was before either but he still more popular then Gucci.

Blast 50 when he coming up with "fake beef" Gucci get a pass. *smh*
What attention is Gucci begging for? All of this beef sh*t only appeals to n*ggas.

None of this making TMZ or any white media outlet, this sh*t aint even a discussion from non-southern Hip Hop heads.

Jeezy f!ght with Ross is the only thing that got people talking about him again.

Why else he doing interviews? He aint promoting no new music or a album.

n*ggas need to be rational right now.
 10-15-2012, 06:20 PM         #48
majormarcj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
n*ggas trying to critique something after they admitted they didnt read it

And Jeezy has over 16 million records sold, a multitude of awards, grammy nominations and so on...I dont even know if Gucci has ever been nominated for a BET award(not even tryna be funny lol, I really dont know)..And now Jeezy is an executive at a label, ceo of another, has the #1 urban clothing company in America(look it up lol), and blah blah blah.....It'd be a waste of his time and energy

Yall just wanna see name calling and drama, but in my opinion its to much $ out here to spend all your time talking about the next n*gga...why record a diss song when I can record a single and make a million off it?

And howcome yall are conveniently forgetting the fact that Gucci dissed Jeezy on the breakfast club, and Jeezy was REPLYING to Guccis disses
 5 years ago '12        #49
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
n*ggas trying to critique something after they admitted they didnt read it

And Jeezy has over 16 million records sold, a multitude of awards, grammy nominations and so on...I dont even know if Gucci has ever been nominated for a BET award(not even tryna be funny lol, I really dont know)..And now Jeezy is an executive at a label, ceo of another, has the #1 urban clothing company in America(look it up lol), and blah blah blah.....It'd be a waste of his time and energy

Yall just wanna see name calling and drama, but in my opinion its to much $ out here to spend all your time talking about the next n*gga...why record a diss song when I can record a single and make a million off it?

And howcome yall are conveniently forgetting the fact that Gucci dissed Jeezy on the breakfast club, and Jeezy was REPLYING to Guccis disses
I can respect this.

Jeezy trying to transition from a gangsta rapper to a businessman and leave all that petty beef sh*t aside. He not trying to end up fu*king all that big money up over some dumb sh*t said on a track.

At the same time, he still gotta keep his image up for his fanbase.

Double edged sword.

n*ggas waiting on him to respond to Gucci and Ross.
 5 years ago '11        #50
mosdope 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,702 | Props total: 1531 1531
 Free Trotty said:
Yes that is what I'm saying.

Gucci made a questionable decision to do an album with V-nasty or release some of his mixtapes as an official album. Nobody arguing that he is on the same level in the industry as far as selling albums as Jeezy, but that doesn't mean Jeezy is much more relevant.

Jeezy went Gold on TM103 but it wasn't as good as expected and it got delayed about 5 times because the singles weren't poppin. We aint even gotta lie about it.

But Jeezy keeping himself relevant doing features and having features. Every track off TM103 that sold the album had a feature on it, the only verse they play in the club or radio off of tracks like Supa Freak is 2 Chainz, Ballin was Weezy, & I do is 3 Stacks & Jay.

5 years ago '12        #51
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,903 | Props total: 2401 2401

1 of the most biased & 1 sided hip-hop articles i've read all year.... terrible read!!! not saying Gucci is top 10 right now but he knocking on the door, its only a matter of time until he booms in the mainstream again

and fu*k all yall who bi*chin about gucci causing publicity... this n*gga actually put out a diss track unlike recent publicity wh0ores like Ross, 50, Jeezy, Gunplay etc... those n*ggas just doing interviews on TMZ, Gucci actually dropped a diss track to a Top 5 Artist within 24 hours of being dissed on the radio!!!!
 10-15-2012, 07:49 PM         #52
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy lacks intelligence.

A smart man wouldn't have even commented on Gucci, a smart man would have said "I'm trying to transition myself into a corporate businessman with my new position as A&R of Urban music for Atlanta", "I don't have any comments about that, let's talk about my new single".

Jeezy bit he bait like a guppie and allowed himself to be used as a promotional tool to draw attention to Gucci's new music.

Some of these dudes enjoy playing checkers and make foolish moves as if they are to slow to see ahead of the game and predict what the next mans move is before he makes it.
 5 years ago '11        #53
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,261 | Props total: 219 219
 DreamChasers said:
good read

my 2 cents, look at a guy like future, he can hold his own weight and hes been relevant for 1 1/2 years now. on top of that he doesnt get mixed in with all this bullsh*t, i appreciate what the future man is doing for ATL

too bad his voice is completely sh*t and sounds like sh*t with autotune
 10-15-2012, 08:20 PM         #54
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Coke Wave said:

[pic - click to view]

Budden: Prodigy is 15!

Joell: Wha..What is wrong with that?

Budden: .......

Joell: I like Prodigy...

Budden: .......

5 years ago '07        #55
Nothavingit 53 heat pts53
space
space
$5,737 | Props total: 1136 1136
 Chopzilla said:
Trap God ain't got time for this blasphemy.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #56
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
Its too late to ignore the plan worked and ur helping
 5 years ago '04        #57
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 13 13
I can't believe people on here still listen to this Gucci Mane dude.

I haven't heard a single song of this bum since So Icey. What is it with some of you who just love this garbage rap knowing full well how terrible it is? Am I missing something?

Do that many of you really just have that bad taste in music?
 5 years ago '06        #58
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,925 | Props total: 2447 2447
 Graftedgenes said:
Jeezy lacks intelligence.

A smart man wouldn't have even commented on Gucci, a smart man would have said "I'm trying to transition myself into a corporate businessman with my new position as A&R of Urban music for Atlanta", "I don't have any comments about that, let's talk about my new single".

Jeezy bit he bait like a guppie and allowed himself to be used as a promotional tool to draw attention to Gucci's new music.

Some of these dudes enjoy playing checkers and make foolish moves as if they are to slow to see ahead of the game and predict what the next mans move is before he makes it.
Jeezy is getting just as much publicity off this as well. This is rap beef. This mixtape will have some somgs that go hard, because Gucci always feeds the streets. As far as this beef sh*t goes. Both these cats is benefiting off this, because if Jeezy wants to, he can turn around and use this beef for promotion for a project he is putting out.
 5 years ago '12        #59
space
space
 Peterparker said:
Gucci begging for attention so his mixtape can gain some buzz...a little more ppl checking for Gucci since he made his comments about Jeezy and that diss track and video he just dropped. Before the Jeezy sh*t Gucci name wasn't mention as much on the net or in the "streets" nowhere. I aint referring to no TMZ or any white media outlet. He's trying to gain attention from whoever at this point.

It's you that should be a little bit more rational in this situation. And like I stated before I don't give a fu*k about neither one of their music. Not my taste honestly. But I call it how I see it. Unbiased n all
I knew Trap God was coming out on 10/17.

Be rational here.

Which person is checking for Gucci Mane's music entirely off of him dissing Jeezy in a beef that has been going on for a decade?

Gucci latest music video with Ross already had like 150K views in 3 days on Youtube, not like he had become completely irrelevant on some Yung LA sh*t. No disrespect I still got love for my n*gga Leland Austin.

Thats why I dont get people saying this is a move for Gucci to get attention.
 5 years ago '12        #60
space
space
 Michael Wilson said:
Jeezy is getting just as much publicity off this as well. This is rap beef. This mixtape will have some somgs that go hard, because Gucci always feeds the streets. As far as this beef sh*t goes. Both these cats is benefiting off this, because if Jeezy wants to, he can turn around and use this beef for promotion for a project he is putting out.
But Jeezy was only doing interviews to even respond to Gucci because people want to hear his side of the story on the f!ght at the BET Awards with Ross.

They not booking him for no radio interviews to ask him about his birthday party with TI or his new job at Atlantic Records.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy