Why We Should All Ignore Gucci Mane’s Plea For Attention

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
Now all of you "jeezy started it" cats can sit down and re-think your stance on this dumbazz issue........

5 years ago '04        #22
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 AuthenticMade said:
n*ggas trying to critique something after they admitted they didnt read it

And Jeezy has over 16 million records sold, a multitude of awards, grammy nominations and so on...I dont even know if Gucci has ever been nominated for a BET award(not even tryna be funny lol, I really dont know)..And now Jeezy is an executive at a label, ceo of another, has the #1 urban clothing company in America(look it up lol), and blah blah blah.....It'd be a waste of his time and energy

Yall just wanna see name calling and drama, but in my opinion its to much $ out here to spend all your time talking about the next n*gga...why record a diss song when I can record a single and make a million off it?

And howcome yall are conveniently forgetting the fact that Gucci dissed Jeezy on the breakfast club, and Jeezy was REPLYING to Guccis disses

Thank you......I knew I wasn't the only one who saw that.....All these second hand idiots.....F**kin sheep.......Link posted
 5 years ago '04        #23
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
I would agree with this article

But gucci has released nothing but fire this year so I'm gettin trap god anyway and thats it
 5 years ago '04        #24
XoStikoX 
space
space
$1,019 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

[/QUOTE]

10-15-2012, 03:36 PM         #25
ROYISPEACE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #26
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 366 366
Gucci Mane is trash... Nothing more! Out of his long a.ss discography, he only has around 6 good songs out of 500! The way you bi*ch a.ss boxden n*ggas buy into hype... These Gucci threads don even surprise me!
 5 years ago '04        #27
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
i refuse to read all of that sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #28
spadepro22 
space
space
$266 | Props total: 0 0
We love beef on records. Just like a street f!ght, who gone not watch? It will get the attention, and it is what it is.
 5 years ago '11        #29
CuddyAbeRo 27 heat pts27
space
space
$818 | Props total: 11 11
Call yo plug and tell that n*gga that the GUCCI MANE took it!
 5 years ago '12        #30
Free Trotty 352 heat pts352
space
space
$10,128 | Props total: 4053 4053
Can somebody explain why people are acting like Jeezy is that much more relevant?

He does 1 mixtape a year at the most, TM103 was average, none of his new music is hitting like it was a few years ago and now he's doing a few features to keep his name buzzing.

Gucci been doing shows for the last 1 1/2 years on no album, just mixtapes and old tracks off his album but his last 2 mixtapes have been fire. Almost feel like the old Gucci is back.

Both n*ggas on the same level to me right now.
 5 years ago '12        #31
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
i fu*k wit gucci but even i know hes desperate for a little attention..
with that said i hope someone gets they a.ss whooped or k!lled
 5 years ago '12        #32
Free Trotty 352 heat pts352
space
space
$10,128 | Props total: 4053 4053
Jeezy & TIP both fell off from where they were at a few years ago.

Jeezy fell off due to label politics at Def Jam and TIP messed himself up doing those prison terms and having to spend so much time talking about how he's changed instead of focusing on the music.

Future runs ATL right now. A lot of n*ggas dont seem to realize that because he is new to a lot of n*ggas and his album full of R&B sh*t, but ever since Dirty Sprite hit the streets it has been a wrap. Dirty Sprite still getting plays in 2012. One of the strongest mixtapes since Trap or Die.
 5 years ago '11        #33
dejordan 
space
space
$2,539 | Props total: 288 288
who the fck is "gotty and i" and why the fck should i care what they think?
 5 years ago '11        #34
dejordan 
space
space
$2,539 | Props total: 288 288
 Free Trotty said:
Can somebody explain why people are acting like Jeezy is that much more relevant?

He does 1 mixtape a year at the most, TM103 was average, none of his new music is hitting like it was a few years ago and now he's doing a few features to keep his name buzzing.

Gucci been doing shows for the last 1 1/2 years on no album, just mixtapes and old tracks off his album but his last 2 mixtapes have been fire. Almost feel like the old Gucci is back.

because jeezy still sells albums and people stupidly think that automatically makes you relevant.
 5 years ago '10        #35
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 Free Trotty said:

To me, all that sh*t you said is irrelevant...

Is Gucci better than Jeezy? Absolutely not...

All Gucci albums is trash...Jeezy has no whack albums imo
 5 years ago '10        #36
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
When did Gucci diss Jeezy?

What line was a diss? Gucci just questioned that Jeezy was a legend in the streets and said Jeezy put a price on his head?

Gucci did diss Big Cat, but Jeezy... i dont think so
 5 years ago '06        #37
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 DreamChasers said:
good read

my 2 cents, look at a guy like future, he can hold his own weight and hes been relevant for 1 1/2 years now. on top of that he doesnt get mixed in with all this bullsh*t, i appreciate what the future man is doing for ATL
Truth
 5 years ago '09        #38
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,099 | Props total: 1831 1831
This was a damn good read.

Free Trotty said:

Cept for Jeezy goes consistently Gold / Platinum while Gucci sells under 5K with V-nasty. Some sh*t Jeezy would never do cuz he's about progressing his career, not going backward. Same level? Not even close and that's just real spit. How many artists these days can even crack 300K let alone go Gold and u saying Jeezy needs to do features to keep his name buzzing?
 5 years ago '09        #39
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,099 | Props total: 1831 1831
 Account001 said:
When did Gucci diss Jeezy?

What line was a diss? Gucci just questioned that Jeezy was a legend in the streets and said Jeezy put a price on his head?

Gucci did diss Big Cat, but Jeezy... i dont think so

Called him a sucka.

Implied that he went to Jeezy's party cuz he was a g or some sh*t knowing n*ggas had spoke a yr or two ago to call a somewhat truce.

Basically just tried to bi*ch him the whole interview outta thin air.

Do u n*ggas even bother to watch/read sh*t anymore??
 5 years ago '07        #40
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
fu*k this read..it's gucciiiiiii Burrrrrrrrr!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago