San Francisco 49ers Fans Suspect Brandon Jacobs Gave New York Giants Their Gameplan

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-16-2012, 03:46 AM         #101
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see a lot of "Giants Fans" in here I've never seen before...
 5 years ago '10        #102
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
why the fu*k is this thread still goin, gotdamn no one even cosigned this anonymous motherfu*ker
 10-16-2012, 05:01 AM         #103
Based Messiah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Most teams know what you wanna do. I dont think it makes a difference. Its a matter of can you stop it and do you know when its coming.
 5 years ago '05        #104
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,976 | Props total: 10670 10670
49ers dug this hole themselves... Roman & Harbaugh need to cut out some of the gimmicks with the offense...The whole Kaepernick play calling was predictable and needs to be eliminated from the offense...

We may have gotten over on the Bills & the Jets but Good teams are prepared for that. There's no way for Alex to get in a rhythm if he's being subbed in and out. Great teams don't do that!

We also went away from the run in the second half.. Gore only had 8 carries and none in the second half..
 5 years ago '07        #105
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,947 | Props total: 5848 5848
 5 years ago '06        #106
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,252 | Props total: 439 439
 Illstreet said:
 10-16-2012, 09:37 AM         #107
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i expected a more competitive game from the 9ers; even though i picked the giants to win. good setup for the 9ers to go in on the seahawks this thursday.
 10-16-2012, 10:37 AM         #108
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datnolaboy said:
as a niner fan I can say we just got our a.ss whooped. if fingers want to get pointed look to the coaching. horrible play calls all day long. alex smith made some bad decisions too. Brandon Jacobs prolly does want to go back to NY. fu*k em but he didn't give up the gameplan.
yea...everyone had a bad game...alex smith throwing 2 interceptions, and david akers missing a field goal...and bad plays...i agree...
 5 years ago '07        #109
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 Illstreet said:
ah you noticed too
 5 years ago '04        #110
BadNews640 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 25 25
 Illstreet said:
not saying you're implying me.. but I don't have to post in a sports section of a forum to prove my validity. lol

Last game I went too was eagles/giants this year. Mad eagles fans walked out before the ramses barden chokehold on asomuga screaming "fu*k this sh*t, games over". Then the giants go and fu*k up the winning field goal.
 5 years ago '12        #111
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
 Illstreet said:
Not saying your implying me either but I'm always on the checkin during a big blue game and always betting on my team in the bettign section.
 5 years ago '05        #112
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,339 | Props total: 3137 3137
Lets go big blue!!!!!!!!! fu*k the redskins
 5 years ago '10        #113
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 100 100
 ALTheGreatS said:
Not saying your implying me either but I'm always on the checkin during a big blue game and always betting on my team in the bettign section.
i dont see much of you on here but i can cosign ive seen you over the years posting from time to time on here in game threads etc ... it wasnt you that stuck out to me.
 5 years ago '05        #114
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Fly 2ndComing said:
So, you're taking two games as gospel right now? You're going to use two games to say what a team can and cant do? How about you just come out and say, "man, I really hate the 49ers, their fans and their franchise so I cant wait for them to lose so I can use bogus sh*t to say I told you so and revel in their misery."

I would respect that more than the bullsh*t you're doing now homie. Me? Catch feelings? Nah not over a discussion on the net fam.
It's a trend with your two losses that's all no need to get all emotional. Hate y'all for what? For losing one the best games in playoff history to y'all? Man please.....that game was epic and I am glad I witnessed it. What Harbaugh has done there so soon reminds me of how quick Payton turned the Saints around i respect JH and what he has done for that franchise bc its similar to the fast turnaround here. I haven't hated the 49ers since the old NFC West days with Rice, Craig and Montana bc we couldn't beat you fu*kers

I can sense it in your tone through the post that but anyway since I struck a nerve I will leave it alone.

Last edited by Saintaholic; 10-16-2012 at 01:17 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #115
GroveBoy740 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 4080 4080
As a die hard 49er fan I don't buy 1 word. I'll just honestly say we got whooped at home. We just had no effort. I knew it was a bad sign when Agers came out an missed another FG. I would much rather put blame on bad playcalling & maybe having Joe Buck call our game. He called our game & the SF Giants game & both loss. Coincidence?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago