San Francisco 49ers Fans Suspect Brandon Jacobs Gave New York Giants Their Gameplan

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-15-2012, 04:20 PM         #61
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the bx portion of Niner fans have been very classy.. enjoyed talkin sh*t with y'all even tho I wasn't fully interactive..

a n*gga stay lurkin

Seattle's defense is lookin nasty.. best of luck to yall
 5 years ago '04        #62
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,194 | Props total: 3340 3340
No big secret as to what their game play is. Doesn't take a mole to figure it out
 5 years ago '10        #63
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 Sivraj said:
No excuses we just got our a.sses beat point blank period. The giants were the better team.

Only dis hard idiots would think of somethin like that...

We got our a.sses kicked and thats all there is to it
 10-15-2012, 05:00 PM         #64
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sivraj said:
No excuses we just got our a.sses beat point blank period. The giants were the better team.
Didn't expect to see this on the second comment.
 5 years ago '10        #65
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
space
$9,230 | Props total: 11134 11134
to the Niners fans...yall cool...
 10-15-2012, 05:39 PM         #66
Gplus1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a lot of classy sf fans. thats respect. jacobs shouldve never signed to the 49ers anyways. frank gore is a goal line back, don't know what he was thinking. he should've tried somewhere else in that division, arizona or maybe even seattle.
 5 years ago '05        #67
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Fly 2ndComing said:
But they did that twice last year. Ask the one Eagles fan who has become 49ers fan #1, he can describe it in full detail.
Thats last year the 49ers cant go score for score without turnovers, the Giants continued to score when yall couldnt. A shootout is not yall type of game without getting turnovers to help yall.........yall cant hang in shootouts without turnovers accept it.
 5 years ago '05        #68
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
Word? You don't watch many games other than Aint's games do you?
Im a football fanatic........I was tuned in this week to every game possible and the Saints are on a BYE. U mad?

Last edited by Saintaholic; 10-15-2012 at 06:24 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #69
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,630 | Props total: 2474 2474
 5 years ago '05        #70
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 Saintaholic said:
Thats last year the 49ers cant go score for score without turnovers, the Giants continued to score when yall couldnt. A shootout is not yall type of game without getting turnovers to help yall.........yall cant hang in shootouts without turnovers accept it.
depends on how good the opposing teams Defense is
 5 years ago '05        #71
space
space
 SacTown said:
depends on how good the opposing teams Defense is
 5 years ago '09        #72
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
 Saintaholic said:
I dont get it. For every scenario I bring out a game where we did just that. I guess next you'll be saying we can't win a shootout if people do the cha cha slide in the 3rd quarter, have 22 cheerleaders and a German sneezes in France.

Look buck, the sh*t you keep using to discount this team is just apart of the game and in the 49ers case apart of what they do. They get the ball out and make it easy on the offense. I guess every team is supposed to only win one way and be perfect
 5 years ago '04        #73
BadNews640 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 25 25
 Infamous2o1x said:
yall are giants fans? where are yall when we are playing terrible or having a losing season?

yall might be on game threads sometimes idk cause i only recognize the usual giants fans on here... but yall been on bx longer then me and never noticed yall repping the GMEN before

i could be wrong but just dont ever notice yall around...
i just normally dont post on stuff.. lol just random sh*t and reading all the madness. been a gmen fan forever though. I live on the jersey shore
 5 years ago '05        #74
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I dont get it. For every scenario I bring out a game where we did just that. I guess next you'll be saying we can't win a shootout if people do the cha cha slide in the 3rd quarter, have 22 cheerleaders and a German sneezes in France.

Look buck, the sh*t you keep using to discount this team is just apart of the game and in the 49ers case apart of what they do. They get the ball out and make it easy on the offense. I guess every team is supposed to only win one way and be perfect
You are missing my point.......yall talkin about last year Im not, this is a different team different season. Its starting to be a pattern THIS YEAR, yall fell behind against the Vikings and lost, yall fell behind against the Giants land ost. Not only that yall got beat at yall own game in both games. I know yall are not perfect and if you dont show up you get blasted.......why you catchin' feelings fam?
 10-15-2012, 07:26 PM         #75
Gplus1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Saintaholic said:
This. Alex smith could only play when his team is up. If he's trailing, that sh*t is over. He can't handle the pressure for sh*t.
 10-15-2012, 07:37 PM         #76
twt88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This was the BEST SPORTS WEEKEND IN YEARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS NY BIG BLUE going SB vs. Patriots on that f*g bi*ch SF team LMAO at f*g bi*ch :pedolaert: SF fans TRYING to blame getting THE sh*t BEAT OUT OF THEM by NEW YAWWWWWWKKKKK. Them f*g bi*chS that SF/OAK is FULL OF need to leep on singing "Karma Chameleon" with their f*g bi*ch a.sses because DETROIT LAST WEEK POP BOTTLES ON THEY a.ssES IN THEIR HOME to give them a "SHUTOUT DAY" in their home, now NEW YAWK came in there and WHOOPED THE sh*t OUT OF THEM IN THEIR HOME Y'all better ding Karma Chameleon to console y'all f*g bi*ch selves to sleep
 5 years ago '04        #77
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 Fly 2ndComing said:
They did stop every single Kyle Kaepernick play He's so great that the Bills and Jets had no answer for him now all of a sudden the other New York team does? I call bullsh*t and Jacobs needs to be exiled immediately.
Dude.....

We shut down Cam Newton...wtf is your second string QB gonna do against us?

please
 5 years ago '10        #78
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
if this was someone a.ssociated with the packers.............

5 years ago '06        #79
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
We lost cuz our kicker was a bi*ch, Harbaugh was being too on offense, and Alex Smith played like his old self.
 5 years ago '07        #80
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 452 452
 twt88 said:
This was the BEST SPORTS WEEKEND IN YEARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS NY BIG BLUE going SB vs. Patriots on that f*g bi*ch SF team LMAO at f*g bi*ch :pedolaert: SF fans TRYING to blame getting THE sh*t BEAT OUT OF THEM by NEW YAWWWWWWKKKKK. Them f*g bi*chS that SF/OAK is FULL OF need to leep on singing "Karma Chameleon" with their f*g bi*ch a.sses because DETROIT LAST WEEK POP BOTTLES ON THEY a.ssES IN THEIR HOME to give them a "SHUTOUT DAY" in their home, now NEW YAWK came in there and WHOOPED THE sh*t OUT OF THEM IN THEIR HOME Y'all better ding Karma Chameleon to console y'all f*g bi*ch selves to sleep
what?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy