Are "Early Releases" Authentic? Nike / Jordan Etc..

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
10562 pageviews
13 comments

KidYungn 280 heat pts280
space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 2 2
Are "Early Releases" Authentic? Nike / Jordan Etc..

[pic - click to view]

What Is The Difference Between Early Releases and Fakes? ~ IcySole.com

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Before you make that "early release" purchase on a sneaker, take the time to read the article.

With the recent uprising and controversy surrounding "Early Release" Nike / Air Jordan Brand unauthorized websites, we figured it was time to share this article from SneakerFreaker.com . This article is a few years old, but nothing changed since than. It is still the #1 source to go by when comparing Fake Sneakersvs Authentic Sneakers debate. Please take the time to read it, very informative information.

SO WHICH ONE IS WHICH?

FAKE - by definition means not authentic or genuine. Fake product is the term used for the illegal copying and manufacturing of name-brand products. In also goes by the other names like imitation, replicas, knockoffs or bootleg. BOOTLEGGING is to produce, reproduce and distribute without authorization or license. COUNTERFEIT is an imitation with intent of fraudulently passing it off as genuine. In essence Fake is a poor DUPLICATE of the genuine product.

For example, a Fake Jordan IV starts by obtaining an authentic Jordan IV (normally smuggled out from the original factory) to reverse engineer, make a mould and use inferior direct and indirect materials in the build. If you reproduce more Fake Jordan IV for distribution then you are BOOTLEGGING. If you intend to pass your FAKE Jordan IV as genuine, then you are COUNTERFEITING.

VARIANT is a sneaker with slight variation in the official product. Un-released official colorways that is not distributed to the public are also called Variants (like team college sneakers for players).

FACTORY VARIANTS can either be authentic (will discuss later) or fakes made to look different at factory level i.e. colorways or materials. Variants came into prominence in the sneaker hobby after Jordan retired for the 2nd time with the release of the Jordan XV. What’s ironic is variants pave way to Customization of sneakers and in a way, Nike ID.

HYBRIDS are sneakers made from two or more models fused together. In the 80s especially in Asia before Nike gave distribution rights, retailers buy straight from the factories. Any sneakers damaged in transit are fixed and glued together often times resulting in a sneaker with a different top or bottom. So these sneakers are usually one-offs and not necessarily fakes, it’s just the result of the retailer not wanting to lose a sale. Again, ironically, hybrids pave way to Nike fusions.

FACTORY SECONDS means imperfections found on the finish product which is also same as B-GRADES. B-Grades are sneakers that fail the quality inspection. There are two kinds of B-Grades.

REST OF ARTICLE CAN BE FOUND ON THE LINK, DON'T MISS OUT

[pic - click to view]

What Is The Difference Between Early Releases and Fakes? ~ IcySole.com

13 comments for "Are "Early Releases" Authentic? Nike / Jordan Etc.."

5 years ago '06        #2
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
early releases are sneakers that are intended to be sold at a retail store.

they didnt make the cut and were marked as b-grades due to imperfections and not quite meeting the standards to get a green light to be sold at retail stores.

they are mostly stolen or bought in bundles and resold on early sites

sometimes u get shoes that have hardly any noticeable defects on them and sometimes u get really bad ones like ecessively glue, incorrect stitching, bad placements

some early sites have been known to sell fakes...which was seen with that "restock" of space jams and cool greys.
 5 years ago '06        #3
space
space
and you should give credit where you copied this from

which is here:

5 years ago '04        #4
KidYungn 280 heat pts280 OP
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
and you should give credit where you copied this from

which is here:

Full Credit was given to SneakerFreaker who made the article, not solesupremacy. In fact, if you read the article you would of seen this " we figured it was time to share this article from SneakerFreaker.com . " Guess reading is to much for some people though. Articles this big usually get skimmed through.
 5 years ago '06        #5
space
space
 KidYungn said:
Full Credit was given to SneakerFreaker who made the article, not solesupremacy. In fact, if you read the article you would of seen this " we figured it was time to share this article from SneakerFreaker.com . " Guess reading is to much for some people though. Articles this big usually get skimmed through.
UM...u still didnt give credit with a link.

(for example: )

sole supremacy found that information in a thread from a forum poster...it wasnt done by SF...they brought it to light and wrote their opinion on it.

I guess blogging aint for some people...u should learn.

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 10-15-2012 at 10:55 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #6
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
UM...u still didnt give credit with a link.

(for example: )

sole supremacy found that information in a thread from a forum poster...it wasnt done by SF...they brought it to light and wrote their opinion on it.

I guess blogging aint for some people...u should learn.
You should also learn to go to a blog and view the said post before you try bashing and failing horribly at it. I guess Boxden Foruming isn't for some people either is it? The "SneakerFreak.com" link on my blog , had you actually gone it and looked instead of voicing your opinion ,which means absolutely nothing since it is entirely wrong, links the viewer DIRECTLY TO the thread on the forum that the initial article was found on.

So before you attempt to degrade me, my site or my information. View all the information presented to you first. But like I said, some people care to much about laughs on a forum as opposed to a.ssisting others. Grow up.
 5 years ago '06        #7
space
space
 KidYungn said:
You should also learn to go to a blog and view the said post before you try bashing and failing horribly at it. I guess Boxden Foruming isn't for some people either is it? The "SneakerFreak.com" link on my blog , had you actually gone it and looked instead of voicing your opinion ,which means absolutely nothing since it is entirely wrong, links the viewer DIRECTLY TO the thread on the forum that the initial article was found on.

So before you attempt to degrade me, my site or my information. View all the information presented to you first. But like I said, some people care to much about laughs on a forum as opposed to a.ssisting others. Grow up.

[pic - click to view]

man nobody reading all that sh*t.

just learn how to blog right...and stop blogging old sh*t and coming on boxden to post it trying to get some hits to ur fu*kboy site..subject was touched over a year ago..the sh*t was even on my blog...
 5 years ago '04        #8
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:

[pic - click to view]

man nobody reading all that sh*t.

just learn how to blog right...and stop blogging old sh*t and coming on boxden to post it trying to get some hits to ur fu*kboy site..subject was touched over a year ago..the sh*t was even on my blog...
My site has plenty of hits, not worried about that. I am just Sharing information. I brought this old article up because of all the questions that I get or see posted here and other social media websites involving sneakers. It's always the same "Is kicks-crew legit? Is MarqueeSole legit? etc" After so many you get tired of answering them so I grave dug an article to help ease the amount of those questions. It is still by the far the #1 article of choice to go to when referring to the early release argument.
 5 years ago '06        #9
space
space
just give credit where credit is due.

nobody woulda known about that thread posting if it wasnt for sole supremacy bringing it to light.

if u wasnt worried about hits...then u'd just pasted the whole article without links and not put

2 not one, but 2 big a.ss FONT LEADING TO UR SITE.

ur frauding for hits, and thats not cool.

p.s. dont prop me talking sh*t, and talk all respectable in here like a lame, cause im calling u out on ur thirst for attention and hits to ur site...all u lame a.ss sites do the same sh*t.

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 10-15-2012 at 11:41 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #10
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
just give credit where credit is due.

nobody woulda known about that thread posting if it wasnt for sole supremacy bringing it to light.

if u wasnt worried about hit...then u'd just pasted the whole article and not put some big a.ss FONT LEADING TO UR SITE.

ur frauding for hits, and thats not cool.
Credit was given to the creator though. You make no sense at all. SS hasn't even brought this article up since August of 2011. Get off their payroll.
 5 years ago '06        #11
space
space
 KidYungn said:
Credit was given to the creator though. You make no sense at all. SS hasn't even brought this article up since August of 2011. Get off their payroll.
why the fu*k would they have to bring it back up?...if they started it...they stamped it...u clamped it.

not on they payroll..those my n*ggas and one of the very few respectable sites and stores left out here...

its bullsh*t a.ss sneaker sites like yours..that do lame sh*t for hits.

anyway, you have a nice day.

Do respectable things and you get respected
 5 years ago '04        #12
space
space
Must be having a bad day. Would you like me to go to your bigcartel website and make a purchase? Will that brighten your day a little bit? I'll even use the 15% off code for you also.

EDIT: They never started it. Copy+Paste and a non hotlink to the creator. How is that them starting and stamping it, but not clamping it?

Last edited by KidYungn; 10-15-2012 at 11:49 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #13
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
aside from it being old news, i lol'd @ "than" and "very informative information." regardless, there's ethics out here, b. you can't just copy/paste a post and say no one has written about this in more than a year. and you copy/paste the whole thing? without offering some unique thoughts or examples to freshen up the perspective from Aug. 2011? that's a rip and run.

still ... everyone wanna write but don't know how.
 5 years ago '04        #14
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
fu*k all that arguing and sh*t, good read
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago