When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 YngSwift said:
nah i doubt gucci is lying I mean Ms.Cole is from the hood and there were plenty of stories of how she got down and being from the hood you know how ratchet the bad ones be...Im just saying like someone said earlier her responding confirms its true and honestly I wouldnt be surprised if Diddy told or paid gucci to put that line in there.

Who the hell lies about a women fu*king ANOTHER man I can see if gucci said himself hit that as men DO lie about who they fu*ked but who lies on another mans d!ck im just sayin it seems to me gucci spitting that real and Ms.Cole trying to save face... I mean he's Diddy who you think he hasnt fu*ked in the industry??
what the fu*k kinda of logic..if you respond,it's true?How bout maybe a person has nuts and ain't tryna take no sh*t from a n*gga that ain't sh*t to them?That doesn't happen?

I'm guessing if somebody said some fu*k sh*t about you,you'd just be cool with it.

That sound like some f*ggot sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #62
QB Eagles 232 heat pts232
space
space
$14,120 | Props total: 5487 5487
whats "none sense"? :ohhellnonas:
 5 years ago '07        #63
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 bi0 said:
P Diddy put her on am sure he had to test that out before she blew up
Diddy put her on ONE song after she already had a platinum album and a platinum single..Yes,it was a big song but she was already hot.& her follow up went plat too.Anybody tryna make it seem like she fu*ked Diddy to get on is just talkin..she had Kanye on her first single for fu*ks sake.

Yeezy mighta taught her some thangs though.
 10-15-2012, 09:48 PM         #64
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you're not really dissing someone if you say they fu*ked someone...and they really did.

dont know why he felt he needed to name drop her, but sh*t, she's affiliated with jeezy so it comes with it.

but puff said...all he touches are J-Lo's...and Keisha Cole ain't no J-Lo.
 5 years ago '06        #65
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 221 221
 freakbucket said:
you're not really dissing someone if you say they fu*ked someone...and they really did.

dont know why he felt he needed to name drop her, but sh*t, she's affiliated with jeezy so it comes with it.

but puff said...all he touches are J-Lo's...and Keisha Cole ain't no J-Lo.
Keisha Cole gonna be runnin through old white actors soon too. watch what i tell you. soon as Gibson runs out of that 4.4 million Keisha gon be like,

5 years ago '04        #66
thechef 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,140 | Props total: 2287 2287
 YngSwift said:
nah i doubt gucci is lying I mean Ms.Cole is from the hood and there were plenty of stories of how she got down and being from the hood you know how ratchet the bad ones be...Im just saying like someone said earlier her responding confirms its true and honestly I wouldnt be surprised if Diddy told or paid gucci to put that line in there.

Who the hell lies about a women fu*king ANOTHER man I can see if gucci said himself hit that as men DO lie about who they fu*ked but who lies on another mans d!ck im just sayin it seems to me gucci spitting that real and Ms.Cole trying to save face... I mean he's Diddy who you think he hasnt fu*ked in the industry??

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #67
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
For 1 P Diddy fu*ked her she was a rat from Oakland with a gap... n*ggas was smuttin her back in the day in the Land. Her moms is a fu*kin geek. Diddy was the 1st n*gga I remember before Kanye talkin about this bi*ch kould sing. Ive NEVER bought a gucci mixtape and I got them all so IDK who did that dumb sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #68
MakeItHappen456 41 heat pts41
space
space
$6,205 | Props total: 1630 1630
Im pretty sure he smashed, your not going to take a female on trips around the World if your not hitting it.
 5 years ago '07        #69
Nwrig004 
space
space
space
$230 | Props total: 0 0
d!ck ridin Gucci lovers gonna roll with whatever he say, dont get me wrong i'm just saying all we heard was his side for the longest until the Jeezy interview surfaced, in which he put that crazy a.ss n*gga Gucci in his place. I seriously think he need a trip back to the crazy house for like a year or so to diagnose his alter ego known as coochie.

That n*gga is crazy and lame for bring up 8.5 year old beef while over teh age of 30
 5 years ago '06        #70
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,868 | Props total: 102 102
 Nwrig004 said:
d!ck ridin Gucci lovers gonna roll with whatever he say, dont get me wrong i'm just saying all we heard was his side for the longest until the Jeezy interview surfaced, in which he put that crazy a.ss n*gga Gucci in his place. I seriously think he need a trip back to the crazy house for like a year or so to diagnose his alter ego known as coochie.

That n*gga is crazy and lame for bring up 8.5 year old beef while over teh age of 30
its been that long?
 5 years ago '10        #71
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,308 | Props total: 1500 1500
 FoShizzle8 said:
im 27 years old so who exactly are you refering to when you say generation z?

im glad that i actually grew up in a generation that knew what good music was though,not like kids these days who think sh*t like kendrick lamar and chief keef is what good music is
 ThRoWeD MaN LaN said:
Please, tell me who from "your generation" is that much better than Kendrick Lamar. Please.
 MegaTON said:
kendrick lamar is 25... pretty damn close to 27 you idiot
Read, before you throw out insults, genius.
 5 years ago '10        #72
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,308 | Props total: 1500 1500
 FoShizzle8 said:
lets see

nwa,eazy e,dr dre

pretty much you know.all the people that are the reason why bums like kendrick lamar are even heard about
In WHAT WAYS are these guys better rappers? They definitely did more for Rap/Hip-Hop, I cannot deny that, but those guys can not hold a torch to Kendrick on the mic.

You honestly sound salty by making comments like that. Everyone's generation has to pass the torch, no need to be upset when your time has passed.
 5 years ago '12        #73
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
Gucci!!!
 5 years ago '11        #74
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Lol@dudes on here, ol girl gives her take on it to her followers and equals make a big deal and feel the need to tell her how to handle her sh*t lol,muthafuccas acting like they her publicist yell™
 5 years ago '10        #75
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
pretty much she didnt even have to say anything the fact that she did tells me its truth.

diddy was smashing when they did that song with each other her hubby prob got mad and now she trying to cover it bi*ch know she was letting diddy hit .
People will say she got smashed whether or not she addresses it or not

It's the "all these hoes are the same" mentality. Guy claims he fcked a girl, and unless she's popular/protected ppl believe the dude, like in high school. A girl got caught giving head to some dude she was into in my high school years ago, got caught, then all of a sudden 50 dudes started claimin they smashed or got head even though it wasn't true. Their stories didnt even add up but ppl believed all 50 of em

Most hip hop heads have that high school mentality
 5 years ago '04        #76
Intellectual 
space
space
$391 | Props total: 0 0

this was dope
 10-16-2012, 03:31 AM         #77
antiraq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 teekarow said:
wooooow. you do realize alot of people dont get online right? Mom n Pop cd stores sell mixtapes as well as bootleggers in the hood. Not everyone is a e thug mane. I no real trappers who dont even do the downloading thang and would pay a small fee for a new mixtape. Have you not been to a hood, or maybe even a flee market where cats have a stand. Yes you can go to dat piff, but more people than you imagine cant afford the net or have a phone that has a data plan. These same folks are behind the times so to speak, but its childish to think everyone in the us or the world is online and net savvy. If you actually supported some of these hip hop sites where you buy cd's you would see that mixtapes that are free to alot of us are still sold to people as well. Mixtapes have only become free in the past 5 years or so because of the feds...you do no that right. "for promotion only" was placed on mixtapes because if the labels found out their artists had music out there that they were not making bread off of they would want to sue . Been like that since the late 80's fam......its like yall dont even think no more. Generation Z = Zombies
what type of hood you live in where ppl don't have internet LOL? you in some country side hood where there aint no towers for cable or what..
 5 years ago '07        #78
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 BKLYNTAKEOVER said:
It's free you dumb ho
wait im confused is that line meant for free from 106 park?
 5 years ago '11        #79
bkamagnum 
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 264 264
Why she even responding. Guch wouldnt even know if they did, nobody believe him
 5 years ago '08        #80
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12271 12271
 Badnewz100 said:
Take that Take that
 YngSwift said:

So because she spoke up for herself that confirms she's guilty Bruh, she gotta husband in the NBA, did it ever occur that she just doesn't want this street sh*t brought in his direction. Boobie loses that battle 100%, Boobie's fans are of a different nature...some may not even listen to Rap so he can't go there on his twitter like Gucci could feel me. Say what you want about how Hood Keisha is but something tell me she trying to change her image since she got married...which is exactly why she would say something.

As far as why Gucci would make something up like that....You heard Jeezy n*gga, the boy retarded, he gotta Ice Cream cone on his face
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago