Keyshia Cole Says Gucci Mane Is Spreading Lies To Sell Mixtapes

most viewed right now
 87
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
Pakchoy 833 heat pts833
space
avatar space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 40936 40936
 YngSwift said:
nah i doubt gucci is lying I mean Ms.Cole is from the hood and there were plenty of stories of how she got down and being from the hood you know how ratchet the bad ones be...Im just saying like someone said earlier her responding confirms its true and honestly I wouldnt be surprised if Diddy told or paid gucci to put that line in there.

Who the hell lies about a women fu*king ANOTHER man I can see if gucci said himself hit that as men DO lie about who they fu*ked but who lies on another mans d!ck im just sayin it seems to me gucci spitting that real and Ms.Cole trying to save face... I mean he's Diddy who you think he hasnt fu*ked in the industry??
 5 years ago '10        #42
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
I think she lying

hoes be lying all the time to cover up scandalous sh*t they did before

I remember this girl gave me head at a party and I guess she got mad that I told someone she knows, a few days later her boyfriend calls me wanting to f!ght. he thought I was telling people lies but I had to tell that n*gga he need to check his bi*ch. n*gga went from mad as hell to telling me thanks. he didn't even know the bi*ch was at a party that night
 5 years ago '11        #43
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
to sell mixtapes?

damn Keyshia...if its fake/lie then let it go...people gon believe what they want to...even if the evidence is there..people gon believe what they WANT....she should just drop it...for my n*gga Gucci Mac Breezy dat broad
and that's the bottom line.

the worst thing that can happen to today's celebrities is rumors.

they spread far, wide and fast on the internet.

ain't none that shone can't do about it.
 5 years ago '10        #44
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
that gucci video was hard but gucci losing this battle based on the fact he talked all that sh*t bout slick not gonna show up to his own show....he did....nothing happened
 5 years ago '04        #45
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 716 716
 FoShizzle8 said:
buying......mixtapes............







who buys mixtapes

wooooow. you do realize alot of people dont get online right? Mom n Pop cd stores sell mixtapes as well as bootleggers in the hood. Not everyone is a e thug mane. I no real trappers who dont even do the downloading thang and would pay a small fee for a new mixtape. Have you not been to a hood, or maybe even a flee market where cats have a stand. Yes you can go to dat piff, but more people than you imagine cant afford the net or have a phone that has a data plan. These same folks are behind the times so to speak, but its childish to think everyone in the us or the world is online and net savvy. If you actually supported some of these hip hop sites where you buy cd's you would see that mixtapes that are free to alot of us are still sold to people as well. Mixtapes have only become free in the past 5 years or so because of the feds...you do no that right. "for promotion only" was placed on mixtapes because if the labels found out their artists had music out there that they were not making bread off of they would want to sue . Been like that since the late 80's fam......its like yall dont even think no more. Generation Z = Zombies
 5 years ago '10        #46
Donny D 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 17 17
 pandadays said:
this n*gga really got a ice cream cone tatted on his face? this generation

end thread
 5 years ago '11        #47
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
avatar space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 163 163
But Trap God is free though.
 10-15-2012, 05:19 PM         #48
youngsosaPEG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FoShizzle8 said:
im 27 years old so who exactly are you refering to when you say generation z?


im glad that i actually grew up in a generation that knew what good music was though,not like kids these days who think sh*t like kendrick lamar and chief keef is what good music is
I aint 27 tho but anyway
 5 years ago '11        #49
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 utdpridah said:
Not sure where you heard this... It's not true.
I heard it from Flocka himself. When he said he was makin a k!llin off his new tape on The Breakfast Club. So hold dat
 10-15-2012, 05:41 PM         #50
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 teekarow said:
wooooow. you do realize alot of people dont get online right? Mom n Pop cd stores sell mixtapes as well as bootleggers in the hood. Not everyone is a e thug mane. I no real trappers who dont even do the downloading thang and would pay a small fee for a new mixtape. Have you not been to a hood, or maybe even a flee market where cats have a stand. Yes you can go to dat piff, but more people than you imagine cant afford the net or have a phone that has a data plan. These same folks are behind the times so to speak, but its childish to think everyone in the us or the world is online and net savvy. If you actually supported some of these hip hop sites where you buy cd's you would see that mixtapes that are free to alot of us are still sold to people as well. Mixtapes have only become free in the past 5 years or so because of the feds...you do no that right. "for promotion only" was placed on mixtapes because if the labels found out their artists had music out there that they were not making bread off of they would want to sue . Been like that since the late 80's fam......its like yall dont even think no more. Generation Z = Zombies
yeah...i remember buying stickers off the net....and a mixtape would come with it!!!


i was young & dumb....but was still like....
 5 years ago '07        #51
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
this hoe
 5 years ago '10        #52
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,306 | Props total: 1499 1499
 FoShizzle8 said:
im 27 years old so who exactly are you refering to when you say generation z?


im glad that i actually grew up in a generation that knew what good music was though,not like kids these days who think sh*t like kendrick lamar and chief keef is what good music is
Please, tell me who from "your generation" is that much better than Kendrick Lamar. Please.
 5 years ago '05        #53
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
 FlamboyantOne said:
Why Gucci lips so big. Look like an Arangatang
 luckluck said:
Bro you weren't even close.
 5 years ago '08        #54
The N 469 heat pts469
space
avatar space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17246 17246
Keisha Hood pus*y had Diddy in shock
 5 years ago '08        #55
The N 469 heat pts469
space
avatar space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17246 17246
 ThRoWeD MaN LaN said:
Please, tell me who from "your generation" is that much better than Kendrick Lamar. Please.
Will Smith
 5 years ago '04        #56
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 ThRoWeD MaN LaN said:
Please, tell me who from "your generation" is that much better than Kendrick Lamar. Please.
kendrick lamar is 25... pretty damn close to 27 you idiot
 5 years ago '07        #57
KingKobraAtlant 
space
avatar space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
 FoShizzle8 said:
fu*k is this stupid bi*ch goin on about "puttin trust in some of these hood rappers,how you gon be a g"

tell that to the rappers like c murder that are currently in prison.the fu*k is this keyshia cole bi*ch doin out the kitchen
Fsggotry by you. C murder k!lled someone for real. Didn't brag. Gucci k!lled a dude in self-defense, and brags about it on records. i.e. Bird Flu: Hundred Thousand Dollar murder charge, I made bond.
 5 years ago '05        #58
bi0 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 1153 1153
P Diddy put her on am sure he had to test that out before she blew up
 5 years ago '06        #59
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 101 101
 KingKobraAtlant said:
Fsggotry by you. C murder k!lled someone for real. Didn't brag. Gucci k!lled a dude in self-defense, and brags about it on records. i.e. Bird Flu: Hundred Thousand Dollar murder charge, I made bond.
welllllllllll duuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh....one was murder the other was self-defense...why would a muhhphucka brag about str8 up murderING someone? that's snitching on yaself Gucci is doing that sh*t just because Jeezy said he wanted his chain in 05...so of course he gon keep throwing that sh*t up in Jeezy's face..I know that sh*t gotta have Jeezy sick @ tha stomach sometimes tho...fa real..
 5 years ago '06        #60
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 221 221
Trap God fu*k industry hoes and makes songs about it. Keyshia know the game by now.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy