Seahawks CB Richard Sherman taunts Tom Brady on Twitter: 'U mad bro?'

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #121
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 525 525
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
So that defense threw 2 ints? One in the endzone?
No, the defense (Wilson to be exact) let Sydney Rice run his route into the endzone completely untouched. All of your scoring plays were pretty much unchallenged fly routes lol so let's not try to play the jackass card here tonight. Just enjoy your W and keep it moving if you aint gonna post with some intelligence.
 5 years ago '11        #122
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,373 | Props total: 434 434
 beigebabie said:
LMFAO Yo, I was In Philly for the Eagles Lions & I had My Lions Gear and i was twerking on the entire section giving zero fu*ks and not a single person could do a thing. They are frauds for all I know. but yo thats the ultimate Troll of the day!
Don't act like you was acting tough in Philly and your the man because nobody slapped that Lions gear off you.

Eagles fans go hard. Im a Patriots fan living in south jersey and Eagles fans come at me all the time.
 5 years ago '05        #123
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
I love Seattle's team man, especially that defense. They got a bunch of goons out there who just don't give a fu*k. I'm going down to Seattle for the week 16 game against the 49ers and I can't wait to see those two defenses go at each other.
 5 years ago '05        #124
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,403 | Props total: 679 679
It's good to see that our offense is making strides every week and that our defense is still the beast that it was last season...

can't wait to see us beat the niners thursday...
 5 years ago '11        #125
Broseph Stalin 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,184 | Props total: 5032 5032
sherman just fu*ked things up for the jets on sunday
 5 years ago '04        #126
GoAirplane 
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 13 13
 Fameus said:
classless

We don't give a damn bout no qakkks.

Rainier and Henderson...

Byah!!!
 5 years ago '10        #127
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 NvrCMyNut said:
i hate ghetto athletes.
guess you hate college football, more than half the nfl & almost all the nba
 10-16-2012, 05:10 AM         #128
Based Messiah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Have some class, Sherman. Its all in the moment of the game.
 10-16-2012, 09:15 AM         #129
adizzle69696969 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 [Trini Yute] said:
No. . .I said throughout the game. The post is still there unedited, go back and read it.
Once again. . .reading is fundamental.

Dont try and make it seem like your defense completely shut us down all game, the man was 5 yards away from dropping 400 yards on y'all in the rain. Like I said before, the defense lost the game for us more than you guys actually won. I understand you guys aren't used to success in Seattle, but you guys won nonetheless, so I will leave it alone at that.
5 yards away from dropping 400 yards on 58 passes. Dude averaged like 5 yards per attempt. Russell Wilson practically doubled that sh*t.

GTFOH
 10-16-2012, 09:16 AM         #130
adizzle69696969 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NvrCMyNut said:
i hate ghetto athletes.
Richard Sherman went to Stanford and is very well spoken. Just cuz he talks sh*t doesn't mean he's ghetto.

He is from Compton tho so
 5 years ago '10        #131
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,635 | Props total: 277 277
 King856 said:
dude has 0 class. I mean the Seahawks are a joke
We seen ya'll last year and i guess you forgot that work! 31-14!!!!!!!!

5 years ago '09        #132
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,138 | Props total: 22587 22587
 Joeski Whoaski said:
I hate Brady but this dude is straight trash. Dude is a sophmore in the NFL, he is talking sh*t and he is on the sh*tty a.ss Seahawks. This team won't get passed the 1st round of the playoffs if they even make it. Granted his team did beat his and he picked him off. Grow up dude. Be a fu*kin' professional.
He went on tv today and talked about how much respect he has for tom brady and how he was just caught up in the emotion of the game and he wouldn't repeat what he said that day but his emotion was just running high from the win. He also clarified the allegations that people are saying tom was talking trash. He said brady was just standing there waiting for the commercial break or whatever to finish and then he started jawing talking about how he almost had some picks and blah blah, then tom calmly looked at him, then the scoreboard, and said come see me after the game when we win. He just had a **** moment it seems.
 10-16-2012, 10:50 AM         #133
Joeski Whoaski 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude took the picture off of his twitter. So it seems he was caught in the moment, but fu*k, what happened to class? He knows he was acting like a bi*ch or someone in management told him to take that sh*t off. I don't give a fu*k how good he played against this dude or if he talked sh*t, but that would be to much to ask wouldn't it? Thats why NFL stands for National Felons League. Most of these dudes don't know how to act.
 5 years ago '09        #134
space
space
He didn't take the picture off because he wanted to, the media relations department or whatever it's called told him that's not a smart decision, so he said he was following orders. Forgot to mention that part. He's actually a very smart guy off the field and working on his master's degree, but I guess he just has some idiotic tendencies. I don't mind the trash talk to a degree, but it would be better if it was a team we didn't play once every 5 years, and if he actually said something before the game, and not when it was all said and done.
 5 years ago '10        #135
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
 TriniSoldier said:
He didn't take the picture off because he wanted to, the media relations department or whatever it's called told him that's not a smart decision, so he said he was following orders. Forgot to mention that part. He's actually a very smart guy off the field and working on his master's degree, but I guess he just has some idiotic tendencies. I don't mind the trash talk to a degree, but it would be better if it was a team we didn't play once every 5 years, and if he actually said something before the game, and not when it was all said and done.
He's still from Compton
 5 years ago '10        #136
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13671 13671
seen this on espn this morning, BX on the come ups

adizzle69696969 said:
Richard Sherman went to Stanford and is very well spoken. Just cuz he talks sh*t doesn't mean he's ghetto.

He is from Compton tho so

good that you k!lled that "ghetto athlete" bullsh*t
 5 years ago '06        #137
RAZAH CUTS 5841 heat pts5841
space
space
$54,091 | Props total: 18910 18910
yes... get in Brady's sh*t hard... real hard...
 5 years ago '09        #138
space
space
 SeattleLost said:
He's still from Compton
Hence why I said idiotic tendencies, type of sh*t that's in your soul aint going away cause you go to school with rich folk
 5 years ago '12        #139
WhosIt 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 1150 1150
So we just gonna ignore the part where Tammy said "See me after the game"? But gonna come at ole dude for seeing Tammy after the game..........................

5 years ago '09        #140
space
space
 WhosIt said:
So we just gonna ignore the part where Tammy said "See me after the game"? But gonna come at ole dude for seeing Tammy after the game..........................

Considering, Tom only said it because he came at him to begin with, yes n*gga. It's a competition he aint just gonna stand there not saying nothing with **** city in his face unprovoked
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy