Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,241 | Props total: 2419 2419
white people are soooo mad about this sh*t on espn messageboards... ive seen the word "uneducated" and "monkey" on so many posts
 10-15-2012, 03:23 PM         #62
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luv4music said:
fu*k Brady, but if you're not rocking any shiny thangs on your fingers, then don't even think about talking to him

this the same goon who'll be telling his kids one day he played on the same field as the great Tom Terrific
He ain't done sh*t since they got busted for cheatin
 5 years ago '11        #63
TooMuchSulli 34 heat pts34
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 0 0
how did i miss this? Did he delete that original one?
 5 years ago '09        #64
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
"Any time you run a gimmick offense, you're a little bit afraid -- you're not sound in what you're doing in your base stuff,"
"You're running this hurry-up stuff, and there's a reason it's not effective, because there are great defenses out there who will stuff it. We figured out early in the game what the calls were, what they were doing, and what the adjustments were. We started executing better, and that's why they got only six points in the second half."
"Every TV timeout, I went up and said it right to (Brady): 'Please keep trying me. I'm going to take it from you.' That was when they were winning. He just gave me that look and said, 'Oh, I'll see you after the game.' Well, I made sure I saw him after the game."
"Me and (safety Earl Thomas) walked up to him and said, 'We're greater than you. We're better than you. You're just a man -- we're a team,'"
"That's the Brady Bunch; this is a defense. We've got 11 players out there to play great ball, and we're never going to let one man beat us. It's not just about one man. If they've got 11 players out there on offense, then they're one hell of a team."
"They're going to say, 'What's wrong? He threw two picks.' Well, he should have thrown five picks," Sherman said, according to the News Tribune. "If Earl catches every one, then it's a long day for him. People don't understand. We've got great players out here. We've got great players in the Pacific Northwest. The Seattle Seahawks have a lot of talent. People, they don't look at the film. They don't analyze anything. That's why these analysts and commentators need to shut their mouth."

That n*gga was out there not giving a fu*k
 5 years ago '06        #65
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
Yeah, they mad on yahoo too. Main thing I see is they are calling him a nobody
 5 years ago '12        #66
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,662 | Props total: 21982 21982
Jinx!
 5 years ago '04        #67
jiggyfresh1 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,240 | Props total: 380 380
All the sh*t talking is cool and I like how Sherman did his thing to back it up but he lost me when he said wat have the pats done lately . What have the Seahawks done EVER?
 5 years ago '11        #68
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,160 | Props total: 17496 17496
 Fly 2ndComing said:

"Any time you run a gimmick offense, you're a little bit afraid -- you're not sound in what you're doing in your base stuff,"
"You're running this hurry-up stuff, and there's a reason it's not effective, because there are great defenses out there who will stuff it. We figured out early in the game what the calls were, what they were doing, and what the adjustments were. We started executing better, and that's why they got only six points in the second half."
"Every TV timeout, I went up and said it right to (Brady): 'Please keep trying me. I'm going to take it from you.' That was when they were winning. He just gave me that look and said, 'Oh, I'll see you after the game.' Well, I made sure I saw him after the game."
"Me and (safety Earl Thomas) walked up to him and said, 'We're greater than you. We're better than you. You're just a man -- we're a team,'"
"That's the Brady Bunch; this is a defense. We've got 11 players out there to play great ball, and we're never going to let one man beat us. It's not just about one man. If they've got 11 players out there on offense, then they're one hell of a team."
"They're going to say, 'What's wrong? He threw two picks.' Well, he should have thrown five picks," Sherman said, according to the News Tribune. "If Earl catches every one, then it's a long day for him. People don't understand. We've got great players out here. We've got great players in the Pacific Northwest. The Seattle Seahawks have a lot of talent. People, they don't look at the film. They don't analyze anything. That's why these analysts and commentators need to shut their mouth."

Sherman Too Real!!!! Gahhhhdamn!!!
 5 years ago '12        #69
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
 jiggyfresh1 said:
All the sh*t talking is cool and I like how Sherman did his thing to back it up but he lost me when he said wat have the pats done lately . What have the Seahawks done EVER?
yeah thats OD... his emotions were runnin high after that game...some players are just more emotional than others plus he had a big game
 5 years ago '11        #70
space
space
 King856 said:
he's going in on 3-3 but the Seahawks are 4-2 with a BIG * next to it.
you said * ????

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #71
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,767 | Props total: 14586 14586
 luv4music said:
fu*k Brady, but if you're not rocking any shiny thangs on your fingers, then don't even think about talking to him

this the same goon who'll be telling his kids one day he played on the same field as the great Tom Terrific
He said see me after the game

Last edited by TH35; 10-15-2012 at 04:05 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #72
space
space
 King856 said:
ummm yeah the Seahawks only earned 2 wins and I will bet your BX account the Seahawks dont make it further then the Pats.

you're a Raiders fan this is like discussing pus*y with a virgin
It was a joke

dam you try too hard to sh*t on people b. Its not working
 5 years ago '08        #73
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,071 | Props total: 2276 2276
 ezduzit said:
white people are soooo mad about this sh*t on espn messageboards... ive seen the word "uneducated" and "monkey" on so many posts
what do you expect from people from boston.
 5 years ago '04        #74
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,942 | Props total: 11685 11685
 Awhite87 said:
You can tell the n*ggas whose team lost today

Fly 2ndComing said:

[pic - click to view]

I feel bad for the team that has to play the Pats next tho
 5 years ago '11        #75
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,245 | Props total: 12495 12495
he will still be top 5 QB but if he get that 4th ring it will just increase is status.
 5 years ago '12        #76
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
 portis187 said:
what do you expect from people from boston.
 5 years ago '10        #77
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
Pats fans mad as sh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #78
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
too nasty
 5 years ago '11        #79
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,826 | Props total: 5157 5157
Eh......n*gga caught brady having a off day.......i was surprised we lost but sh*t happens
 5 years ago '05        #80
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,338 | Props total: 3137 3137
fu*k terry cloth tom and the whole state of a.ssatwosh*ts
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy