Uppercut Chick twitter found, n*ggas goin in!

most viewed right now
 58
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 43
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 kenoe212004 said:
Shut The fu*k Up f*ggot I would never hit a woman in my life an how im I actin hard you white boys on here are lame as fu*k I swear why u stickin up for him yall n*ggas really be tryin to make friends on here you no life bums fu*k yall................
tha bus driver didnt hit a woman.he hit a rude obnoxious hoodrat bi*ch who hit him 1st
 10-14-2012, 10:09 PM         #42
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The S-Word said:
...Negro, you spend your life worshiping an overhyped rapper that doesn't know your b!tch a.ss exists on a Message Board. A fu*king Message Board. I bet if someone uppercutted Wayne's shook a.ss you wouldn't be on here acting all high-and-mighty Like I said earlier, the b!tch has a history of acting like this and getting her a.ss kicked by both men AND women as a result, so save your E-sympathy for the gradually sinking label you live vicariously through. How the fu*k you trying to play Captain-Save-A-Hoodrat from behind a computer screen?

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #43
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3756 3756
 norcal925 said:
So anyone you don't like is white?
Most Of The Fools On Here Are Lame White Dudes With Corny a.ss Jokes, Lame a.ss Gifs Always Talkin sh*t On The Net But Aint Bout sh*t In Real Life An Why U Always Tryin To Type To Me EveryTime Damn Ima Stop Replyin To Yall n*ggas Its A waste Of Time.......... Back To Gettin Money fu*k Yall No Mo Replys From Me Kiss My a.ss bi*ches!!!!
 5 years ago '05        #44
HollaBuddy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$64 | Props total: 1 1
IG: ForeverJerm ‏@JeremyNeutron
BYE TWITTER �� RT @ShideaLane Ladies protect yourself!! Order my Anti #BusDriverUppercut chin strap today for only $9.95 pic.twitter.com/p8U42pyr


LMAOOO
 5 years ago '11        #45
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1192 1192
 kenoe212004 said:
Most Of The Fools On Here Are Lame White Dudes With Corny a.ss Jokes, Lame a.ss Gifs Always Talkin sh*t On The Net But Aint Bout sh*t In Real Life An Why U Always Tryin To Type To Me EveryTime Damn Ima Stop Replyin To Yall n*ggas Its A waste Of Time..........
It's a discussion forum and you posted something so i replied with a question.
For the record you sound like one of those dudes you just described.
 5 years ago '04        #46
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 3163 3163
 The S-Word said:
...Negro, you spend your life worshiping an overhyped rapper that doesn't know your b!tch a.ss exists on a Message Board. A fu*king Message Board. I bet if someone uppercutted Wayne's shook a.ss you wouldn't be on here acting all high-and-mighty Like I said earlier, the b!tch has a history of acting like this and getting her a.ss kicked by both men AND women as a result, so save your E-sympathy for the gradually sinking label you live vicariously through. How the fu*k you trying to play Captain-Save-A-Hoodrat from behind a computer screen?
and like that......
 5 years ago '11        #47
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$42,201 | Props total: 17585 17585
Not to rain on the parade, but this just proves you can post non hip hop topics in this section right???


ok. good to know
 5 years ago '11        #48
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1192 1192
 X_WunderKind_X said:
Not to rain on the parade, but this just proves you can post non hip hop topics in this section right???


ok. good to know
Dude's post in the wrong section all the time, this will be moved to the wild ish section later.
Not like we want it like this but since its in this section why not just discuss it now instead of waiting for it to be in the right section?
 5 years ago '06        #49
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 corys35 said:

[pic - click to view]

Honestly the thing I dont get about this stereotype is white people LOVE chicken and watermelon too. sh*t just doesnt make sense.


I get the grape soda one, but chicken????

Really?????

EVERYBODY eats that sh*t.

Thats like saying white people like beef and that's supposed to be offensive
 5 years ago '07        #50
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,822 | Props total: 293 293
I guess she cant defend herself with videos of d dot and all them gifs so she is the perfect victim he can troll on.... good job!!!....
 10-14-2012, 10:24 PM         #51
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adewale said:
Honestly the thing I dont get about this stereotype is white people LOVE chicken and watermelon too. sh*t just doesnt make sense.


I get the grape soda one, but chicken????

Really?????

EVERYBODY eats that sh*t.

Thats like saying white people like beef and that's supposed to be offensive
Shouldnt be a stereotype at all. I personally love all that sh*t especially the grape soda but if something so stupid gets someone but hurt or heated then thats there own damn fault
 5 years ago '11        #52
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 kenoe212004 said:
He Should Of Never Hit Her At All.......... She'll Be Laughin In The End Tho fu*k Him An This sh*t Aint Funny To Me Yall n*ggas On Theses sites think the lames sh*t is funny makin gifs an sh*t bout it....... im done.............
i aint no woman beater, but shiiiiieeeeet she's the one in the wrong.

its a federal offense to hit a bus driver while the bus is in motion.

not only did she hit him, but that hoe spit on him. i mean, DAMN. i dont care who u are. you gon get this work. belei that.
 5 years ago '11        #53
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$7,879 | Props total: 4474 4474
 Joe DC said:

[pic - click to view]




@ShideaLane

bury me please?
 10-14-2012, 10:34 PM         #54
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1994Nuisance said:
Real talk though Im black and I hate watermelons
throw some salt on them bi*ches and its delicious
 5 years ago '11        #55
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$42,201 | Props total: 17585 17585
 norcal925 said:
Dude's post in the wrong section all the time, this will be moved to the wild ish section later.
Not like we want it like this but since its in this section why not just discuss it now instead of waiting for it to be in the right section?
 5 years ago '11        #56
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
This chick got a better chin than kimbo haha yell™
 5 years ago '06        #57
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
avatar space
space
$54,880 | Props total: 25651 25651
Lmaooooooo
 5 years ago '12        #58
GoldRush 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$2,345 | Props total: 511 511
 r.burgundy said:
tha bus driver didnt hit a woman.he hit a rude obnoxious hoodrat bi*ch who hit and spit on him 1st
 keejee said:
i aint no woman beater, but shiiiiieeeeet she's the one in the wrong.

its a federal offense to hit a bus driver while the bus is in motion.

not only did she hit him, but that hoe spit on him. i mean, DAMN. i dont care who u are. you gon get this work. belei that.


she deserved what happened to her



& thats that.
 10-14-2012, 11:49 PM         #59
Joe DC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if her jaw could take a hit like that..imagine what else it could do.

 5 years ago '07        #60
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 FreshBeatzBx said:
i hear u but keep it 1,000 that was not a week uppercut.....he hit the sh*t outta her
Yeah but that's the problem. For a female, especially one that's smaller than you.....it don't take no full blown KO punch to handle her. Dude could have opened the door, snatched lil mama up and threw her a.ss on the street. He could have seriously injured her and his dumbass would be in prison.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
68 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
117 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy