Official What Did We Learn Week 6 Edition

most viewed right now
 126
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-15-2012, 10:40 AM         #121
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
week 6, a very complicated formula was figured out.
 5 years ago '04        #122
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$82,054 | Props total: 11865 11865
 ImAMonster said:
Easy schedule? Would you have thought the Seahawks would beat them? Lol. No schedule is easy for anyone this year.
Their schedule is front loaded bruh, the seahawks were picked to win the Superbowl by my favorite sportswriter before the season started Sure it was a bit of an outlandish pick but it isn't impossible. They look like a playoff team, they were only a QB away from success last season and it's no secret they have the best home field advantage in the league. The pats haven't lost to any bad teams. The cards aren't playing as badly as they are now, but nobody expected the NFC west to be this competitive


Take a look at this schedule. Given the fact that they're the Pats, they have lost 3 games thru week 6, and they've throttled all the bad teams they've played so far, can you see them dropping more than 2 more from this point forward? Their two toughest games are both at home.
Sun 10/21 New York JetsNY Jets 4:25 pm
Sun 10/28 St. Louis Rams at St. Louis 1:00 pm
Bye
Sun 11/11 Buffalo BillsBuffalo 1:00 pm
Sun 11/18 Indianapolis ColtsIndianapolis 1:00 pm
Thu 11/22 New York Jets at NY Jets 8:20 pm
Sun 12/2 Miami Dolphins at Miami 1:00 pm
Mon 12/10 Houston TexansHouston 8:30 pm
Sun 12/16 San Francisco 49ersSan Francisco 8:20 pm
Sun 12/23 Jacksonville Jaguars at Jacksonville 1:00 pm
Sun 12/30 Miami DolphinsMiami 1:00 pm

I hate the Pats as much as the next guy but they got as complete a squad as anyone this year


Last edited by torious; 10-15-2012 at 10:46 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #123
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
you work in Philly?
hell no , i work in north jersey but several people here are from south jersey which is pretty much eagles country down there.

the main as*hole put his head down today as we passed eachother in the hallway he always talks smack today he kept his eyes on the floor
 5 years ago '11        #124
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$42,266 | Props total: 17717 17717
 torious said:
Their schedule is front loaded bruh, the seahawks were picked to win the Superbowl by my favorite sportswriter before the season started Sure it was a bit of an outlandish pick but it isn't impossible. They look like a playoff team, they were only a QB away from success last season and it's no secret they have the best home field advantage in the league. The pats haven't lost to any bad teams. The cards aren't playing as badly as they are now, but nobody expected the NFC west to be this competitive


Take a look at this schedule. Given the fact that they're the Pats, they have lost 3 games thru week 6, and they've throttled all the bad teams they've played so far, can you see them dropping more than 2 more from this point forward? Their two toughest games are both at home.
Sun 10/21 New York JetsNY Jets 4:25 pm
Sun 10/28 St. Louis Rams at St. Louis 1:00 pm
Bye
Sun 11/11 Buffalo BillsBuffalo 1:00 pm
Sun 11/18 Indianapolis ColtsIndianapolis 1:00 pm
Thu 11/22 New York Jets at NY Jets 8:20 pm
Sun 12/2 Miami Dolphins at Miami 1:00 pm
Mon 12/10 Houston TexansHouston 8:30 pm
Sun 12/16 San Francisco 49ersSan Francisco 8:20 pm
Sun 12/23 Jacksonville Jaguars at Jacksonville 1:00 pm
Sun 12/30 Miami DolphinsMiami 1:00 pm

I hate the Pats as much as the next guy but they got as complete a squad as anyone this year

lol they shouldnt be sweating till december. but these teams are inconsistent tho....so "any given sunday" really applies now. and the fact that their first and last at the same time....the other three might find a groove somewhere due to them having a chance in the first place
 5 years ago '08        #125
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,484 | Props total: 1276 1276
that the rams are three o-lineman away from being legit threats at us barely losing all of our L's so far.....
 5 years ago '04        #126
icetwenty4 
space
avatar space
space
$531 | Props total: 31 31
 NO RELIGION said:
Vikings...welcome back to earth


49ers have a seat right next to the vikings

Eagles...have a seat next to them

Rg3 ain't bout no games



Regardless of circumstances this is still the

New

Official

You know who I see you
LMAO about having the seat next to Vikings. You right though, sometimes you need your a.ss beat. The whole team played like sh*t, from the offfense to special teams, to coaches. Giants came to play ball, Niners didnt.
 10-15-2012, 11:22 AM         #127
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mike Williams is a circus catch machine


[pic - click to view]



> 22 YPC
 5 years ago '04        #128
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Sivraj said:


How the fu*k you suck as a coach when in your 1st year you coach your team to a NFC title, win COTY, and now have your team at 4-2 in your 2nd year coaching with just 1 game out the division??? And take a bust of a QB and improve him for somewhat better??

C'mon man I know yall won and yall the king of the rings and yall whipped our a.sses and all. But fu*k outta here with that stupid a.ss comment!!

Anyway what I learn was

49ers are good but are shaky

Giants showed why they're still the champs

RG3 doesn't give a fu*k about sliding

Packers lookin like they're old self

Alex Smith might not ever elevate to his full potential

Falcons are the only undefeated team left but it doesn't mean sh*t

Oh and last but not least the 49ers are just 1 game from the division lead.
i can say that quite easily, he's ok when things go there way. but put him in front of adversity he makes irrational knee jerk reactions

example from yesterday game.

1) challenging that fumble which the replay shows it clearly wasnt a fumble which wasted a time out

2) going for it on 4th and 15 in the middle of the 3rd quarter
 5 years ago '07        #129
LynchingO-Lines 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$2,284 | Props total: 598 598
 torious said:
Their schedule is front loaded bruh, the seahawks were picked to win the Superbowl by my favorite sportswriter before the season started Sure it was a bit of an outlandish pick but it isn't impossible. They look like a playoff team, they were only a QB away from success last season and it's no secret they have the best home field advantage in the league. The pats haven't lost to any bad teams. The cards aren't playing as badly as they are now, but nobody expected the NFC west to be this competitive


Take a look at this schedule. Given the fact that they're the Pats, they have lost 3 games thru week 6, and they've throttled all the bad teams they've played so far, can you see them dropping more than 2 more from this point forward? Their two toughest games are both at home.
Sun 10/21 New York JetsNY Jets 4:25 pm
Sun 10/28 St. Louis Rams at St. Louis 1:00 pm
Bye
Sun 11/11 Buffalo BillsBuffalo 1:00 pm
Sun 11/18 Indianapolis ColtsIndianapolis 1:00 pm
Thu 11/22 New York Jets at NY Jets 8:20 pm
Sun 12/2 Miami Dolphins at Miami 1:00 pm
Mon 12/10 Houston TexansHouston 8:30 pm
Sun 12/16 San Francisco 49ersSan Francisco 8:20 pm
Sun 12/23 Jacksonville Jaguars at Jacksonville 1:00 pm
Sun 12/30 Miami DolphinsMiami 1:00 pm

I hate the Pats as much as the next guy but they got as complete a squad as anyone this year
You say cakewalk, i say This is the Year people actually stop giving the patriots all this damn praise

Im not confident in the jets but i think they will beat the patriots at least once, The rams wont lay down (Good Defense) and depending on how the Dolphins defense plays and the offense comes out, they could steal one too.
 5 years ago '07        #130
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Sivraj said:


How the fu*k you suck as a coach when in your 1st year you coach your team to a NFC title, win COTY, and now have your team at 4-2 in your 2nd year coaching with just 1 game out the division??? And take a bust of a QB and improve him for somewhat better??

C'mon man I know yall won and yall the king of the rings and yall whipped our a.sses and all. But fu*k outta here with that stupid a.ss comment!!

Anyway what I learn was

49ers are good but are shaky

Giants showed why they're still the champs

RG3 doesn't give a fu*k about sliding

Packers lookin like they're old self

Alex Smith might not ever elevate to his full potential

Falcons are the only undefeated team left but it doesn't mean sh*t

Oh and last but not least the 49ers are just 1 game from the division lead.
dont waste ur time that n*ggas legit stupid
 5 years ago '10        #131
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,113 | Props total: 1271 1271
bunch of jello n*ggaz on here.....but the hate is loved cause they only hate you when you doing something good.....nobody hating on the Jags......


so stay jello my friends


[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #132
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Skated by?

The hate the falcons recieve for winning is hillarious

From our schedule being cupcake to how we winning
You guys did skate by tho... do you even watch the games

yall still 6-0 tho thats all that matters
 5 years ago '09        #133
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 7314 7314
 peeyump said:
bunch of jello n*ggaz on here.....but the hate is loved cause they only hate you when you doing something good.....nobody hating on the Jags......


so stay jello my friends


[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]

faclons opponents combined record...11-21

looking like 2010 all over again...which one of you are going to make another welcome to the terror dome thread.
 5 years ago '04        #134
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 INF4MOUS said:
dont waste ur time that n*ggas legit stupid
still sucking on that scrub sanchez d!ck huh
 5 years ago '10        #135
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$17,768 | Props total: 7344 7344
didn't really learn it but confirmed it .. the 49ers offense will eventually be their downfall, regardless of how great the defense is.
 5 years ago '11        #136
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$42,266 | Props total: 17717 17717
 Thee Yung Star said:
didn't really learn it but confirmed it .. the 49ers offense will eventually be their downfall, regardless of how great the defense is.
it wasnt the downfall last year...lets wait before we write them off
 5 years ago '04        #137
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$82,054 | Props total: 11865 11865
 LynchingO-Lines said:
You say cakewalk, i say This is the Year people actually stop giving the patriots all this damn praise

Im not confident in the jets but i think they will beat the patriots at least once, The rams wont lay down (Good Defense) and depending on how the Dolphins defense plays and the offense comes out, they could steal one too.
I say cakewalk? find where i said cakewalk.

_WK_ said cakewalk

Jets are probably the least talented team in the league..Pats have mollywhooped every mediocre/decent team they've played and they have the best win of anyone in their division, dominated the broncos.. I'm normally not one to sing their praises but this year they're filthy. I a.ssume they'll split the San Fran / houston home back to backs so even if someone else steals a game or two that's only 3 more losses until the season ends. Can't possibly see any more than that
 5 years ago '10        #138
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,113 | Props total: 1271 1271
 WasabiTuna said:
faclons opponents combined record...11-21

looking like 2010 all over again...which one of you are going to make another welcome to the terror dome thread.


Speak on jello n*ggaz and they appear.......hi hater.......but hey....take a look at your team while your at it.
 5 years ago '05        #139
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
avatar space
space
$45,969 | Props total: 10910 10910
 Venom said:
i can say that quite easily, he's ok when things go there way. but put him in front of adversity he makes irrational knee jerk reactions

example from yesterday game.

1) challenging that fumble which the replay shows it clearly wasnt a fumble which wasted a time out

2) going for it on 4th and 15 in the middle of the 3rd quarter
We haven't even played our first comeback clutch game yet this season. Last year we had 5 comebacks when we faced adversity. Even in the playoffs against the saints. Don't act like we didn't almost beat yall in the title game last year if it wasn't for the stupid fumbles and terrible offense. But not to make any excuses cause yall beat us fair and square and yall won the ship.

You act like coaches don't have flaws nobody is perfect. The 4th and 15 was necessary cause we obviously wasn't finishing drives and wasn't scoring so we had to try and get aggressive. As for the challenge, yeah that was pretty stupid I admit. Thats like his number 1 flaw is challenges. But don't act like Coughlin doesn't get red at the face and angry win or lose




  48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 41 (-3) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 5 years ago '07        #140
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,556 | Props total: 1174 1174
 drama_kiNg said:
You guys did skate by tho... do you even watch the games

yall still 6-0 tho thats all that matters
Only game we skated by was the carolina game

Played like sh*t against oakland comming off a bye but I was never worried....we was shooting the sh*t outta ourselves

Lol at all this RGIII love where was it when spoon sent him back to baylor
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 27
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy