Official What Did We Learn Week 6 Edition

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-15-2012, 02:58 AM         #81
omarmafio1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pats go pats
 5 years ago '04        #82
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
NFL looking like steak all of the sudden
 10-15-2012, 03:06 AM         #83
omarmafio1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotBYoungTurk said:
Browns are more ready than yall thought
theres browns fans out there???
 5 years ago '04        #84
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
I've learned that Packers.com is not showing a sense of urgency in uploading the post-game locker room videos. Chemistry between cameramen and content editors down. Editor not being sensible in strategy. Production is lacking. Vic Ketchman and Mike Spofford not getting along in news room. Larry McCarren, who only says what fans want to hear and not what's reality, says newsroom is not panicking. The bitter Jesse Garcia says the Mike McCarthy show will struggle without her and Larry. Says Lance Allen is the most boring personality on TV. Jason Wilde sucks Rodgers off for an hour and criticizes Packers.com and TMJ4 staff. Rodgers hears biased reports from Wilde and verbally reacts irrationally. Ego loses his mind and questions why he stayed up until 3am to see the fu*kING LOCKER ROOM VIDEOS THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN UPLOADED BY NOW!!! fu*k, I'm going to bed. Pce.i
 10-15-2012, 03:09 AM         #85
omarmafio1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tht the parody in da nfl is at all time highs/that the cowboys have a boner for late game screwups/tht u shuld neva throw dirt at the gawd A RODGE/PETE CARROL IS REAL SON/RG3 OVER LUCK IS APPARENT AS OF NOW
 5 years ago '04        #86
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 omarmafio1 said:
tht the parody in da nfl is at all time highs/that the cowboys have a boner for late game screwups/tht u shuld neva throw dirt at the gawd A RODGE/PETE CARROL IS REAL SON/RG3 OVER LUCK IS APPARENT AS OF NOW
 5 years ago '07        #87
LynchingO-Lines 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,284 | Props total: 598 598
49ers

Falcons still not winning sh*t this year

6tds on the 2nd best defense

Bellicheat
 5 years ago '11        #88
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
Matt Ryan bout to drop 3 points this postseason
 5 years ago '09        #89
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,407 | Props total: 10534 10534
 goke11429 said:
going into this season,i thought it was common knowledge whatever the Falcons do in the regular season DOES NOT MATTER.....it's kinda like Lebron....WIN when it fu*king matter....even if you guys can go 16-0...i bet you'll lose your first playoff game
Why even bring us up? It's so funny to me that we're apparently so irrelevant, yet people are constantly talking about us not winning in the postseason. Nobody is even saying we're going to do anything in the playoffs, but people like you constantly bring it up. That's why I stay talking sh*t. People like you want to talk sh*t, but then expect me not to.

But yeah, those playoff arguments were valid, and I see why you all say them, but we've rebuilt our team a lot just in the offseason. Not so much the on-team personnel but the guys in the skybox making the calls. We'll see what happens when the playoffs come though.
 5 years ago '11        #90
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,227 | Props total: 17641 17641
 e G o Maniac said:
I've learned that Packers.com is not showing a sense of urgency in uploading the post-game locker room videos. Chemistry between cameramen and content editors down. Editor not being sensible in strategy. Production is lacking. Vic Ketchman and Mike Spofford not getting along in news room. Larry McCarren, who only says what fans want to hear and not what's reality, says newsroom is not panicking. The bitter Jesse Garcia says the Mike McCarthy show will struggle without her and Larry. Says Lance Allen is the most boring personality on TV. Jason Wilde sucks Rodgers off for an hour and criticizes Packers.com and TMJ4 staff. Rodgers hears biased reports from Wilde and verbally reacts irrationally. Ego loses his mind and questions why he stayed up until 3am to see the fu*kING LOCKER ROOM VIDEOS THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN UPLOADED BY NOW!!! fu*k, I'm going to bed. Pce.i
have you been drinking???
 5 years ago '04        #91
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,477 | Props total: 6060 6060
 ImAMonster said:
Why even bring us up? It's so funny to me that we're apparently so irrelevant, yet people are constantly talking about us not winning in the postseason. Nobody is even saying we're going to do anything in the playoffs, but people like you constantly bring it up. That's why I stay talking sh*t. People like you want to talk sh*t, but then expect me not to.

But yeah, those playoff arguments were valid, and I see why you all say them, but we've rebuilt our team a lot just in the offseason. Not so much the on-team personnel but the guys in the skybox making the calls. We'll see what happens when the playoffs come though.
nggaz expect us to shut up when they stay talkin sh*t bout us. Thats how u kno a n*gga got hate in his heart
 10-15-2012, 06:55 AM         #92
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Matt Ryan threw 3 picks in the first half
 10-15-2012, 06:59 AM         #93
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoCannon said:
Boy the hate is strong towards the Falcons smh n*ggas don't want to give us no credit always bringing up the playoffs we lost to 3 teams that went on to the super bowl 2 of them won so we wasn't the only team that lost nobody else beat them so wtf yall on our d!ck for n*ggas just shook and know its our team can't wait till the playoffs this a different time trust me
this is how they justify it.
 5 years ago '05        #94
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
Damn all new Falc*nt fans...I can already feel the "Saints SB Movement" starting all over again...
 10-15-2012, 07:06 AM         #95
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoCannon said:
Damn yall got all the super rings huh
No, no, no... we lost to the team that went to the Super Bowl the last 4 years, so it's ok.

Still got more rings than the Falcons though
 10-15-2012, 07:16 AM         #96
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoCannon said:
Lol boy you a hypocrite when I said the falcons lost to the team that went to the super bowl you laughed and said thats a excuse now you using that same excuse for your team fu*k outta here n*gga
It's sarcasm you little dumb mothafu*ka
 5 years ago '11        #97
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,227 | Props total: 17641 17641
 Megamind said:
It's sarcasm you little dumb mothafu*ka
you think your O can cover for webb and Lewis going down?
 5 years ago '04        #98
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,477 | Props total: 6060 6060
And dam i thought that texan defense was the sh*t
 10-15-2012, 07:34 AM         #99
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X_WunderKind_X said:
you think your O can cover for webb and Lewis going down?
Like I said in another thread... Ravens D is done. Trash. Could be the DC (I think so) or the absence of Suggs and J. Johnson who were mainstays for years. I'm not as worried about Ray being out (Harbaugh said he didn't think it was serious anyway but we'll see) because we do have some talented LBs in Ellerbee and McClain waiting in the wings and they have proven they can play.

Webb being out scares me because Cary Williams is routinely torched and I don't know what to make out of Jimmy Smith yet... he's hot and cold. Luckily we have decent depth at CB... no other Webbs on the team, but we have the bodies.

I have plenty of faith in the offense though. I've been saying to people all year I'm more worried about out defense than our offense. With the exception of the KC debacle we've been getting better every week.
 10-15-2012, 07:35 AM         #100
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoCannon said:
Ill beat yo white a.ss bi*ch don't try me
Shut up f*ggot
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy