Official What Did We Learn Week 6 Edition

most viewed right now
 263
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 140
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 115
Kanye Album Cover leaked?
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Pusha T - Daytona album cover released!
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
fu*k yo couch
 6 years ago '09        #22
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$37,907 | Props total: 11827 11827
 Mr.NYCinNC said:
Stop

6-0 is 6-0

But to act like they haven't skated by a couple games is stupid

Texans > Falcons even if they do lose tonight
Of course we skated by a couple of games...But do you know HOW we skated by a few games? We have only used our entire offense in like 2 games this year.
 6 years ago '04        #23
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 954 954
harbaugh sucks as a coach, he makes knee jerk reactions during the game

eagles suck and are fraudulent

cowboys suck

lions only play when its the 4th quarter
 6 years ago '09        #24
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,306 | Props total: 13539 13539
 mt fuji said:
That's kind of how I felt...I figured if you could get a lead on them, and stick to your gameplan...You can beat them
Not so much about getting a lead as it is about hitting them in the mouth. The longer they get resistance especially from the start they back down and that's something I have a problem with.
 6 years ago '05        #25
Micheal C. Will 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$29,317 | Props total: 19472 19472
 StylinOnYou said:
ravens offense has surpassed their defense
 does any 1 care said:
The Ravens defense is finished
But, but to hear BX tell you its still all about the defense and nothing to do with the offense. Its a shame Lewis got hurt because this is probably his last season, but i'm going to call a spade a spade dude is getting ate up in the blocks on run defense......dare I say, a liability out there. There is a shift of power on this team and it starts with Flacco.
 6 years ago '07        #26
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,741 | Props total: 1575 1575
 Mr.NYCinNC said:
Stop

6-0 is 6-0

But to act like they haven't skated by a couple games is stupid

Texans > Falcons even if they do lose tonight
Skated by?

The hate the falcons recieve for winning is hillarious

From our schedule being cupcake to how we winning
 6 years ago '07        #27
Sincere730 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$10,442 | Props total: 8114 8114
49ers cannot play from behind
 6 years ago '10        #28
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,268 | Props total: 1496 1496
I learned that one 49ers fan thought it was cute to speak on the Falcons Raiders game but when I mentioned the Vikings his hoe a.ss disappeared..........then he had to sit through a 23-3 a.ss whooping.................... pus*y a.ss n*gga
 6 years ago '09        #29
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$53,854 | Props total: 35164 35164
 Killamike79 said:
But, but to hear BX tell you its still all about the defense and nothing to do with the offense. Its a shame Lewis got hurt because this is probably his last season, but i'm going to call a spade a spade dude is getting ate up in the blocks on run defense......dare I say, a liability out there. There is a shift of power on this team and it starts with Flacco.
starts with flacco? been waitin for ray rice to die so flacco can get some more gaudy stats. flacco started off the year hot as hell then he simmered down big time.
 6 years ago '09        #30
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4877 4877
Bengals ain't making the post-season

Alex Smith is not what we thought he was

Arizona might need to trade up in the draft for a QB

Cowboys have the most undisciplined players in the league

Besides injuries and the O-Line, I do not know what is wrong with the Steelers this season

Can Vick go 1 game without turning the ball over?

RGIII and Russell Wilson are the front runners for OROTY

Today Joe Flacco>Matty Ice since everyone wants to compare them every day
 10-14-2012, 06:49 PM         #31
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lions are the best 4th quarter team in the league
 6 years ago '08        #32
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$3,588 | Props total: 1342 1342
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Skated by?

The hate the falcons recieve for winning is hillarious

From our schedule being cupcake to how we winning
imo the only reason you guys get hate is because of your annoying fan base on here. If you guys just acted humble I think most people would give ur squad props...but instead you guys make comments like "nobody can stop us but ourselves, we the best team ever, matty ice is the second coming of Jesus..." etc. But either way you guys always do solid in the reg season...playoffs is another story.
 6 years ago '11        #33
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,216 | Props total: 9211 9211
 ReggieA said:
Bengals ain't making the post-season

Alex Smith is not what we thought he was

Arizona might need to trade up in the draft for a QB

Cowboys have the most undisciplined players in the league

Besides injuries and the O-Line, I do not know what is wrong with the Steelers this season

Can Vick go 1 game without turning the ball over?

RGIII and Russell Wilson are the front runners for OROTY

Today Joe Flacco>Matty Ice since everyone wants to compare them every day
who thought he was anything more than a game manger who could control the ball with a lead?
 6 years ago '05        #34
MP 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$26,175 | Props total: 9657 9657
bucs whooped a.ss and took names today
[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #35
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$3,484 | Props total: 26 26
 StylinOnYou said:
who thought he was anything more than a game manger who could control the ball with a lead?
Did he complete a pass over 20 yrds today?
 6 years ago '09        #36
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4877 4877
 TattooedMPsz said:
bucs whooped a.ss and took names today
[pic - click to view]

Josh Freeman actually played well for 4 quarters.
 6 years ago '09        #37
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4877 4877
 TheGame4705 said:
Did he complete a pass over 20 yrds today?
I think he hit Moss on a couple, or that could have been Kapernick
 6 years ago '10        #38
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,268 | Props total: 1496 1496
The Pack is back................Aaron on his sh*t thats a scary sight!
 6 years ago '05        #39
MP 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$26,175 | Props total: 9657 9657
 ReggieA said:
Josh Freeman actually played well for 4 quarters.
yepp he actually is throwin the ball down the field more thats my qb
 6 years ago '07        #40
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,741 | Props total: 1575 1575
Its the chiefs lol

Good win tho
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 66
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
26 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
36 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
condoms are lame as fu-k
54 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
59 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
138 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
77 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy