Official What Did We Learn Week 6 Edition

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
172 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-16-2012, 02:07 PM         #261
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Giants are a dangerous team.

the nfc is up for grabs. giants, 49ers, falcons, packers, and even seattle has a chance to win the conference.

peyton manning is still a great qb and showed he can rally back his team from a big deficit.

when giants have there running game going, they are one of the best offenses in the league.

texans still have work to do.
 6 years ago '05        #262
white-chocolate 125 heat pts125
space
space
$15,617 | Props total: 1456 1456
Andrew Luck screwed me... lost by 3 pts and really needed the win
 6 years ago '07        #263
LynchingO-Lines 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,284 | Props total: 599 599
Seahawks on the come up

49ers arent built for coming back from deficits

Falcons can go 16-0 and i wont be sold on them. They play too many close games. Need to change that around or it will cost them.

NFL > NBA
 10-16-2012, 03:03 PM         #264
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ i agree that i wont be sold on falcons no matter what happens in the regular season. but them playing all those close games helps them learn to win games like that. when you blow teams out all the time then they dont know how to win close games and in the playoffs you need to know how to win close games. but regardless theyre still the falcons and im not sold on them being able to win in the playoffs with matt ryan.

tim tebow is not a starting qb but a very valuable a.sset to have on your team.
 6 years ago '09        #265
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4877 4877
How does Norv Turner still got a job? They fired Schotty after going 14-2 and getting bounced in the Divisional Round, but they hold onto Norv after they missed the post-season and Rivers looked like garbage.
 10-16-2012, 08:35 PM         #266
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
no one said be 'obsessed" wont discuss then when they arent looking good but you will talk about them when they look good tho?

this is a forum, you can discuss lots of different topics in different sections right? you a fan and been here for years now yet dont talk about them but the people who discuss sports are now "obsessed" cmonson that dont even sound right.

and my original post wasnt aimed directly at you only reason we even discussing this was cause you kept responding. A bunch of new fans popped up, so they have been called out... itvaint just me and it aint just in this thread
Oh lol. I didn't mean it in a bad way, just I'm not too die hard about it cuz I used to bet on football games. Lost a lot of money betting on my teams I just kinda appreciate the game from an unbiased perspective now, but they're always going to be my hometeam. I still pop in the threads from time to time though

Last edited by kevante; 10-16-2012 at 08:38 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #267
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 301 301
 Sivraj said:
The colts lost for letting peyton walk.

Rivers is still inconsistent.
They Lost by letting a Qb with about 2-3 years left walk in favor of the future of their franchise? a legendary Qb yes but still a guy who only have a few years left. In turn they have a young rookie Qb who has looked impressive and looks to be the answer to the franchise Qb for the next 13-14 years if anything they won going from Peyton To Luck thats fortunate ask teams that have been looking for a franchise Qb for the last 10 years if the colts lost
 6 years ago '06        #268
adub123 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,279 | Props total: 12752 12752
 torious said:
Rivers = Romo
This.

I said the chargers were the cowboys of the AFC and dudes lost it on my FB page
 6 years ago '10        #269
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,269 | Props total: 1497 1497
Bye weeks, cant live with 'em....cant live without 'em

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #270
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,484 | Props total: 26 26
 getGwap said:
They Lost by letting a Qb with about 2-3 years left walk in favor of the future of their franchise? a legendary Qb yes but still a guy who only have a few years left. In turn they have a young rookie Qb who has looked impressive and looks to be the answer to the franchise Qb for the next 13-14 years if anything they won going from Peyton To Luck thats fortunate ask teams that have been looking for a franchise Qb for the last 10 years if the colts lost
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
121 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
105 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
192 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
122 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
66 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
7 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
24 comments
2 days ago