Official What Did We Learn Week 6 Edition

most viewed right now
 206
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 127
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 108
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #181
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 CutKidd21 said:
Falcons suck

only 4 losses at home since 2008 and they keep getting lucky


they are garbage as fu*k
You Falcon fans are such herbs.

No one gives a fu*k about the Falcons or Matty Ice and his two point outings in the playoffs.

No one is going to give you post season losers any respect 'til you win a playoff game.
 5 years ago '11        #182
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 m-f said:
You Falcon fans are such herbs.

No one gives a fu*k about the Falcons or Matty Ice and his two point outings in the playoffs.

No one is going to give you post season losers any respect 'til you win a playoff game.
Calling a n*gga an herb in 2012 though go push packs in your girbauds and air force ones, cool guy
 10-15-2012, 07:43 PM         #183
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That my Jags are closer to getting my baby Geno.

 5 years ago '09        #184
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 m-f said:
You Falcon fans are such herbs.

No one gives a fu*k about the Falcons or Matty Ice and his two point outings in the playoffs.

No one is going to give you post season losers any respect 'til you win a playoff game.
herb?


f*ggot
 5 years ago '07        #185
I_GOT_DAT_PIFF 
space
space
space
$93 | Props total: 99 99
 Thee Yung Star said:
didn't really learn it but confirmed it .. the 49ers offense will eventually be their downfall, regardless of how great the defense is.
special teams and giving up the ground game is gonna be the niners downfall. missing field goals, giving up horrible field position. no defense is gonna hold up if they gotta start at midfield every time they get on. and for some reason, both times we went up against an actual defense, we gave up the ground game and tried to air it out. just made ourselves one dimensional. tell me why gore was averaging 4.5 a carry and only had 8 carries the entire game. not to mention hunter was average 6.5 and was only given 4 carries. niners are never going to get to the superbowl trying to get all cute with the stupid playcalling. and especially not with relying on smith to air it out
 5 years ago '10        #186
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
I find it funny that people claim we "got lucky" and question our close WINS yet claim teams like Houston and San Francisco are still better than us after getting absolutely exposed. Who have those teams even beaten? Neither team has won a game against a team with a record over .500. SF lost to both winning teams they played. Green Bay is the first winning team Houston has played (they're technically .500 but I'll give them the benefit of the Seattle call). I'm not going to pretend we've had a strong schedule but at least we've beaten a team over .500 and we haven't been beaten yet let alone embarrassed like the 49ers and Texans were this past week.

Who really knows who is the best team as of right now but I know the Falcons are unbeaten and will be atop the new power rankings.


Last edited by Marcus Aurelius; 10-15-2012 at 08:17 PM..
 10-15-2012, 08:16 PM         #187
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 super vILLain said:
I find it funny that people claim we "got lucky" and question our close WINS yet claim teams like Houston and San Francisco are still better than us after getting absolutely exposed. Who have those teams even beaten? Neither team has won a game against a team with a record over .500. I'm not going to pretend we've had a strong schedule but at least we've beaten a team over .500 and we haven't been beaten yet let alone embarrassed like the 49ers and Texans were this past week.

Who really knows who is the best team as of right now but I know the Falcons are unbeaten and will be atop the new power rankings.
 5 years ago '12        #188
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Megamind said:
 5 years ago '10        #189
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 Megamind said:
Don't be mad that your defense is sh*t and your team likely won't compete for the next few seasons after Ray and Ed retire. Not every team can be stacked with a bunch of under-30 stars on offense and defense.
 5 years ago '08        #190
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$3,541 | Props total: 1214 1214
did someone really brag about being on top of the power rankings...

edit- nevermind it was a falcon fan...he already knows what his teams about come playoff time.




and they wonder why we all don't respect them as fans...
 5 years ago '08        #191
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1219 1219
 CutKidd21 said:
Falcons suck

only 4 losses at home since 2008 and they keep getting lucky


they are garbage as fu*k
in that pretty dome of yours..how impressive


after listening to first take..the herd..mike and mike..and a couple other shows

everyone is saying the same thing..the falcons are impossible to believe right now ..ya they aight n sh*t..but..

when was the last time the best team won the superbowl..

AGAIN

you gonan have the best record and get bounced out the fastest..i cant wait to witness

id take a 10-6 giants over a 15-1 falcons ANYDAY

cuz the best team allwayssssssss gets bounced..how can you guys feel so good about having the best record when you KNOW that doesnt mean sh*t..like come on

YOU KNOWWW YOUR QB IS GONNA CHOKE..just like i KNOW in some situations steelers D is gonan choke ..there is no way u can be a real 2 point fan and think he gonna beast all the playoffs and superbowl..no fu*king way in hell


Last edited by Gmengfx; 10-15-2012 at 08:26 PM..
 10-15-2012, 08:24 PM         #192
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
your team lost to the Browns so you have to bandwagon the Falcons now

 super vILLain said:
Don't be mad that your defense is sh*t and your team likely won't compete for the next few seasons after Ray and Ed retire. Not every team can be stacked with a bunch of under-30 stars on offense and defense.
Most of the Ravens defense is under 30.. offense too. Only old players are Ray and Ed. you don't know what you're talking about.

your team has never won a Super Bowl and routinely chokes in the first round... but hey... you're gonna be on top of the power rankings!
 5 years ago '10        #193
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 40ozHenny said:
did someone really brag about being on top of the power rankings...

edit- nevermind it was a falcon fan...he already knows what his teams about come playoff time.




and they wonder why we all don't respect them as fans...
Where was I bragging? I said we don't know who is the best team. We are unbeaten and we will be #1 in the rankings. Those are facts. I never claimed either of those facts carry significant weight. Houston and SF have lost to every winning team they've played. Those are facts. Everything else is just opinion.

I know many of you on this site aren't fully literate but please try to keep up.
 10-15-2012, 08:28 PM         #194
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 40ozHenny said:
did someone really brag about being on top of the power rankings...

edit- nevermind it was a falcon fan...he already knows what his teams about come playoff time.




and they wonder why we all don't respect them as fans...
Those n*ggas are the worst
 5 years ago '10        #195
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 Megamind said:
your team lost to the Browns so you have to bandwagon the Falcons now



Most of the Ravens defense is under 30.. offense too. Only old players are Ray and Ed. you don't know what you're talking about.

your team has never won a Super Bowl and routinely chokes in the first round... but hey... you're gonna be on top of the power rankings!
The point is your defense sucks and though your offense is better, it's still not better than ours. Y'all recruited your best receiver from a reality show

When your only argument lies in the past, you know you've lost.
 5 years ago '08        #196
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$3,541 | Props total: 1214 1214
 super vILLain said:
Where was I bragging? I said we don't know who is the best team. We are unbeaten and we will be #1 in the rankings. Those are facts. I never claimed either of those facts carry significant weight. Houston and SF have lost to every winning team they've played. Those are facts. Everything else is just opinion.

I know many of you on this site aren't fully literate but please try to keep up.
So power rankings are FACTS? Why post that the falcons are going to be atop a ranking that is based off opinions? Here is a fact...The Atlanta Falcons suck in the playoffs and until that changes shut up... Please and thank you.


Last edited by 40ozHenny; 10-15-2012 at 08:35 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #197
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 Gmengfx said:
in that pretty dome of yours..how impressive


after listening to first take..the herd..mike and mike..and a couple other shows

everyone is saying the same thing..the falcons are impossible to believe right now ..ya they aight n sh*t..but..

when was the last time the best team won the superbowl..

AGAIN

you gonan have the best record and get bounced out the fastest..i cant wait to witness

id take a 10-6 giants over a 15-1 falcons ANYDAY

cuz the best team allwayssssssss gets bounced..how can you guys feel so good about having the best record when you KNOW that doesnt mean sh*t..like come on

YOU KNOWWW YOUR QB IS GONNA CHOKE..just like i KNOW in some situations steelers D is gonan choke ..there is no way u can be a real 2 point fan and think he gonna beast all the playoffs and superbowl..no fu*king way in hell


Y'all do realize Matt Ryan isn't 35, right? How many times did Peyton choke in the playoffs? I guess if you don't win a championship in your first few seasons you lose the opportunity.

Keep living in the past because your team sucks now
 5 years ago '12        #198
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 40ozHenny said:
So power rankings are FACTS? Why post that the falcons are going to be atop a ranking that is based off opinions? Here is a fact...The Atlanta Falcons suck in the playoffs and until that changes please shut up... Please and thank you.
but.. umm.. What does the past have to do with this years team?


Hahaha
 10-15-2012, 08:36 PM         #199
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 super vILLain said:
The point is your defense sucks and though your offense is better, it's still not better than ours. Y'all recruited your best receiver from a reality show

When your only argument lies in the past, you know you've lost.
what the fu*k are you talking about?
 5 years ago '08        #200
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1219 1219
 40ozHenny said:
So power rankings are FACTS? Why post that the falcons are going to be atop a ranking that is based off opinions? Here is a fact...The Atlanta Falcons suck in the playoffs and until that changes shut up... Please and thank you.
like i said


9-7 giants >>> 15-1 ons
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
282 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Is Harlem World a Classic?
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
52 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
44 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy