Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '05        #101
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 1403 1403
Why Do n*ggas Keep sayin' Jeezy Sent a n*gga ?...Wasnt Cte Only Considering about signing them n*ggas....and Them n*ggas was from Macon and Wanted that Chain for the 10 Gee's?...IT WAS 10 STACK BOUNTY ON HIS CHAIN

2nd These n*ggas LOOKIN' FOR PUBILICITY! They fu*kin' Tweetin' & making Records for the WORLD TO SEE (Which Includes The POLICE!)...Deez Muthafu*kas be acting like they dont know Police be monitoring them...

Why Would Jeezy Respond ? Gucci Dry Snitched on JEEZY ON NATIONAL TV......The n*gga said on RAP CITY Jeezy Sent n*ggas to k!ll him....He said same sh*t on Breakfast Club....sh*t Gucci's fu*kin' Lawyer said During the fu*kin' Press Conference

Gucci Became BLOOD after the Beef ?....Did he Need Protection?

n*ggas be frontin' like sh*t.....I dont understand yall Logic.....Cte in the Streets doin' sh*t to n*ggas and n*ggas Rapping & Making Dissin' Records

Slick Pulla or His Peoples Blacked Waka's Eye then Showed up and Chumped him On a Video Shoot

Slim Dunkin' (R.I.P.) Did Stretch One of them n*gga.....But he hit the n*gga from his Blind side while he wasnt Lookin'

Jeezy Knocked Jody Breeze Out

One of them CTE n*ggas Beat the Breaks off Torch in the Club

Where was Gucci when Jeazy and Cte was roaming South Beach Hoping to Catch up with Gucci Mane (And Ross Tryed to Act like He was Looking or him)

Gucci is ACCIDENT murderER and now he wanna Try act like He Goonin'...Smh
 5 years ago '05        #102
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
sooooooo... fake gucci...

daman729 said:
I think gucci was tryin to prove jeezy was willing to do a track with him. Jeezy said in that power106 interview he did that doing a track with gucci wasn't a good idea and that he wasn't for it and that gucci was calling him multiple times to get on a track. But in the recording gucci leaked, jeezy is willing to do the track. Gucci trying to say that jeezy is lying about that sh*t. Plus, drama is the one who set up that call. Jeezy was trying to act like gucci was calling him personally. Thats my take. I guess thats what gucci is trying to prove.
jeezy said he didnt like the song either which is why he wasnt doin them....
jeezy type song & gucci top song is wayy too diff...

Last edited by meercy; 10-15-2012 at 06:03 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #103
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,442 | Props total: 6037 6037
So i guess if i k!ll a nigya who tried t rob and tie up my family would be an accident and i didnt mean to do it i can see alot of pus*y n*ggaz showin theyselves this weekend its sad that yall dont kno real life when u see it
 5 years ago '09        #104
jaybadzil5 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$368 | Props total: 0 0
Gucci is and was in the position to be a bigger G about it and charge the setup
To the game while always keeping an eye on jeezy but never acting on it, as they say keep your enemy closer
Jeezy was talking like it was cool but at the end of day one of his street cats got murked by gucci and he and his team woulda been pissed if he squashed it and started fu*king with fu*king with gucci cause dude lost him life and jeezy nem gotta look at his mom in the face.

The tape was just to show gucci was down to squash it and jeezy said same at the time, but when that real street knowledge hit jeezy head he knew he couldnt fu*k with gucci on some cool sh*t, but he played it like he was prepared to squash it

Anybody with an understanding of power knows this
And either way jeezy took the L
 10-15-2012, 08:16 AM         #105
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This was on the radio and this sh*t is old, Gucci just showing that Jeezy is fake. He said one thing and did another. If he didn't want to collaborate he should have just said it on the radio.
 5 years ago '10        #106
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 DontHateDaGreat said:
So gucci caught feelings because jeezy said he'd got him and then said jumping on tracks together was a bad idea?

I don't see how you would want to work with a dude that YOU BELIEVED PUT A HIT OUT FOR YOUR LIFE! I can understand if he was on some "i forgive you and we'll end the beef" but wanting to be friends with a dude who sent goons to cancel you??

Also interesting how which ever one of these two artists has less buzz is the one throwing shots while the other is on that "i'm about getting money, im on my grown man sh*t". When Gucci was taking over the south, the mixtape game, and features while jeezy was getting his album pushed back jeezy was talking sh*t and dropped the 24/23 diss while gucci said he wasn't entertaining beef. Now that jeezy dropped the album and has artists again gucci sending out diss records and talking sh*t on the radio like he's untouchable now. neither one of these dudes will do sh*t in the street
Didn't 24 23 come out around Lose My Mind???
 5 years ago '10        #107
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
For the last time you dumb Gucci fan fcks...Jeezy never sent anybody . He never actually ORDERED a hit...he said some random sh*t and someone took it upon themselves to do it

All this "Gucci k!lled his mans" sh*t...stfu
 5 years ago '05        #108
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,082 | Props total: 4218 4218
If jeezy doesn't respond he catches another L.... No subliminals
 5 years ago '06        #109
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,214 | Props total: 5025 5025
was jeezy on breakfast club today
 5 years ago '07        #110
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,192 | Props total: 3243 3243
 Smoke500 said:
For the last time you dumb Gucci fan fcks...Jeezy never sent anybody . He never actually ORDERED a hit...he said some random sh*t and someone took it upon themselves to do it

All this "Gucci k!lled his mans" sh*t...stfu
exactly
 5 years ago '10        #111
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13656 13656

[video - click to view]

I know gooch still not wounded from stay strapped & Jeezy reniggin on doin a track with him. Murkin Jeezy's homeboy then wantin to do a track with him while playin on that man's phone is jus.............

s7venwords said:
But if Jeezy really is about "feeding his family" why wouldn't he do a song with Gucci ? That sh*t would be fire.
Pookie Loc & Street/Gang Ties. Can't do bidness wit the n*gga that murked ya cousin.

Fresh Whyte said:
...How Is Doing A Song With Gucci "Feeding Jeezy's Family?"

Last Time They Did A The "Trap or Die 2 (Trappin Aint Dead)" Song For Trap or Die 2 Mixtape and Gucci Just Jump On It For The fu*k of It When The Whole "Peace Treaty" Was Going Down and No Paper Came In For "The Family".

That trap or die 2 song wit gucci was not authorized by jeezy, gooch's verse was added on and the song was leaked by a n*gga in the cte camp. Jeezy was pissed......

s7venwords said:
It was Gucci's way of showing that Jeezy really isn't always about " feeding his family" as a collaboration would've been good for both sides. I'm not a fan of either but Jeezy seems scared to be in the same room as Gucci.... why else would he not want to do it if it was all good between them when Gucci was locked up ?
again, its hood politics fam

2ChainzChain said:
at n*ggas tryna turn this into a L for Gucci
Jeezy stans are ridiculous this n*gga Jeezy is STILL currently takin an L cuz Gucci dropped ether on his a.ss on Friday and that n*gga and his whole camp on HUSH

"Ya man got murked but ya squashed that"

"Dig ya partner up n*gga bet he cant say sh*t"

If Jeezy had said somethin bout Dunk dyin i bet everybody here would be sayin Gucci lost, ole d!ckridin a.ss n*ggas

Wat ether got dropped? Seriously? That breakfast club interview?

DontHateDaGreat said:
sneak dissing and then going on radio interviews, saying you're only about getting money and not directly responding to Jeezy is different from all this tough talk on the radio now, the diss track he dropped, all the tweets and acting like he is untouchable. People already forgot how he dissed TI and then went on v103 and apologized days later...but he's supposed to be this boss running atl? Gucci and Jeezy never did sh*t to each other in person and they wont. The people under them might (already have with waka and pulla) but i don't expect sh*t to happen. Gucci and Alley boy talked that sh*t about Pulla not showing up to his show but Pulla showed up and alley boi ain't do sh*t but watch in the front row. This is all talk from both sides
IT'S STILL 4TH WARD bi*ch!

CartelFamill said:
Why Do n*ggas Keep sayin' Jeezy Sent a n*gga ?...Wasnt Cte Only Considering about signing them n*ggas....and Them n*ggas was from Macon and Wanted that Chain for the 10 Gee's?...IT WAS 10 STACK BOUNTY ON HIS CHAIN

2nd These n*ggas LOOKIN' FOR PUBILICITY! They fu*kin' Tweetin' & making Records for the WORLD TO SEE (Which Includes The POLICE!)...Deez Muthafu*kas be acting like they dont know Police be monitoring them...

Why Would Jeezy Respond ? Gucci Dry Snitched on JEEZY ON NATIONAL TV......The n*gga said on RAP CITY Jeezy Sent n*ggas to k!ll him....He said same sh*t on Breakfast Club....sh*t Gucci's fu*kin' Lawyer said During the fu*kin' Press Conference

Gucci Became BLOOD after the Beef ?....Did he Need Protection?

n*ggas be frontin' like sh*t.....I dont understand yall Logic.....Cte in the Streets doin' sh*t to n*ggas and n*ggas Rapping & Making Dissin' Records

Slick Pulla or His Peoples Blacked Waka's Eye then Showed up and Chumped him On a Video Shoot

Slim Dunkin' (R.I.P.) Did Stretch One of them n*gga.....But he hit the n*gga from his Blind side while he wasnt Lookin'

Jeezy Knocked Jody Breeze Out

One of them CTE n*ggas Beat the Breaks off Torch in the Club

Where was Gucci when Jeazy and Cte was roaming South Beach Hoping to Catch up with Gucci Mane (And Ross Tryed to Act like He was Looking or him)

Gucci is ACCIDENT murderER and now he wanna Try act like He Goonin'...Smh

n*ggas can pretend but it was 10 racks on the chain not gooch's head and to get on the stand a point the finger @ Jeezy & BMF was

its known and even said by ATL detectives that Gooch brought the heat on BMF wit his testimony but he a goon for shooting Jeezy's cuzzo out of fear. k!llin somebody aint impressive to me anyway, I seen plenty n*ggas pull straps out of str8 fear, not heart. If 3-4 n*ggas crept up on me while pulling up/leaving a hoe's house and I got a chance to back em off me, but this super g/goon sh*t n*ggas hypin gooch up to be is hilarious.

Cube said it best
"a 187 dont make an OG"

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 10-15-2012 at 02:43 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #112
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,082 | Props total: 4218 4218
/\. I understand reppin your flag, but u trying to hard to pull Gucci card

He held his ground when n*ggas tried him, that's real sh*t, ... But he don't get cool points cuz he ain't flashin his sh*t wilding out
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy