Gucci Mane "Fake Jeezy"

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #81
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
not even gonna listen to this fu*k sh*t

gucci trying to hard when he's a garbage a.ss rapper
 5 years ago '11        #82
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
 lfletcher said:
Gucci doing anything to sell a few records man!

he still aint gonna sell sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #83
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 Yd4001 said:
Still doesn't explain Jeezy not responding to that ether that was released yesterday
Jeezy's not a twitter gangster...or a quick response emotional a.ss n*gga. Notice that most of the shots being fired at Jeezy is being done through Twitter? Alley Boy, Ross, Gucci...Jeezy's never been the "Oh listen to me type". An accident could happen tomorrow and Jeezy would probably act like he got nothing to do with it

s7venwords said:
It was Gucci's way of showing that Jeezy really isn't always about " feeding his family" as a collaboration would've been good for both sides. I'm not a fan of either but Jeezy seems scared to be in the same room as Gucci.... why else would he not want to do it if it was all good between them when Gucci was locked up ?
"But between me and you I think the boy slow!!"

I mean seriously dude...what reason would Jeezy have to be scared if they "squashed" it. Truth is it was never that squashed...in fact didn't Waka Flocka and Gucci throw shots at Jeezy last year? The n*gga is retarded and bi-polar. Jeezy's gone platinum 3 times, Why the Fck would he need Gucci to feed his family? Don't forget who put who on the map 1st...you make absolutely no sense
 10-14-2012, 08:50 PM         #84
poisonsenvy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These dudes is wack as both of them cuchie can't rap for sh*t and Jezzey is a lame with ok rap skills at best. I wish both these lames would just go away
 5 years ago '07        #85
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194
I see anger
 5 years ago '06        #86
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,596 | Props total: 3677 3677
Jeezy wins if he doesn't respond to this dumb sh*t.
 5 years ago '12        #87
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,467 | Props total: 12988 12988
 SpyDa said:
what was the point of this.
I think gucci was tryin to prove jeezy was willing to do a track with him. Jeezy said in that power106 interview he did that doing a track with gucci wasn't a good idea and that he wasn't for it and that gucci was calling him multiple times to get on a track. But in the recording gucci leaked, jeezy is willing to do the track. Gucci trying to say that jeezy is lying about that sh*t. Plus, drama is the one who set up that call. Jeezy was trying to act like gucci was calling him personally. Thats my take. I guess thats what gucci is trying to prove.

Last edited by daman729; 10-14-2012 at 10:34 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #88
Nwrig004 
space
space
space
$230 | Props total: 0 0
What is the point of this ?? To sell more records on the 17th? I dont understand at all and I like Gucci but this like Ice Cube starting the beef back up with Common. its like T.I constantly claiming he the King when nobody else gives a sh*t.
 10-14-2012, 10:34 PM         #89
youdug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant stand dj drama. his fu*kin stutter gets on my nerves.
"uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh we gotta boss up. you know. uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh"
 5 years ago '04        #90
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 512 512
i think most of this thread is slow or jeezy c*ckriders. nobody called nobody really dj drama set it all up, so thats confirmed. but in the discussion you can clearly hear jeezy say he was going to do it then switched which confirmed gucci reason for not fu*king with industry n*ggas and why he have no respect for him or anybody. all in all this another lost for jeezy and the a town, i really don't see why n*ggas hate gucci in this situation at all but loving snowman. I am a snowman fan but he is looking real unfamiliar since the breakfast club interview
 5 years ago '12        #91
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
So gucci caught feelings because jeezy said he'd got him and then said jumping on tracks together was a bad idea?

I don't see how you would want to work with a dude that YOU BELIEVED PUT A HIT OUT FOR YOUR LIFE! I can understand if he was on some "i forgive you and we'll end the beef" but wanting to be friends with a dude who sent goons to cancel you??

Also interesting how which ever one of these two artists has less buzz is the one throwing shots while the other is on that "i'm about getting money, im on my grown man sh*t". When Gucci was taking over the south, the mixtape game, and features while jeezy was getting his album pushed back jeezy was talking sh*t and dropped the 24/23 diss while gucci said he wasn't entertaining beef. Now that jeezy dropped the album and has artists again gucci sending out diss records and talking sh*t on the radio like he's untouchable now. neither one of these dudes will do sh*t in the street
 5 years ago '11        #92
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,201 | Props total: 90 90
 Ace2125 said:
i think most of this thread is slow or jeezy c*ckriders. nobody called nobody really dj drama set it all up, so thats confirmed. but in the discussion you can clearly hear jeezy say he was going to do it then switched which confirmed gucci reason for not fu*king with industry n*ggas and why he have no respect for him or anybody. all in all this another lost for jeezy and the a town, i really don't see why n*ggas hate gucci in this situation at all but loving snowman. I am a snowman fan but he is looking real unfamiliar since the breakfast club interview
Tellin sum1 that constantly diss you that you gonna do a song wit them, but u end up not doing it

-vs-

Wanting to do a song wit sum1 that you felt sent sum1 to k!ll you

Now you tell me who really took the loss in this situation

DontHateDaGreat said:
I don't see how you would want to work with a dude that YOU BELIEVED PUT A HIT OUT FOR YOUR LIFE!
This sumthin dese Gucci d!ck riders acting like doesn't exist and see no problem wit. That sh*t not ordinary bruh.

Last edited by Unknown Dude; 10-15-2012 at 12:30 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #93
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Unknown Dude said:
Tellin sum1 that constantly diss you that you gonna do a song wit them, but u end up not doing it

-vs-

Wanting to do a song wit sum1 that you felt sent sum1 to k!ll you

Now you tell me who really took the loss in this situation

This sumthin dese Gucci d!ck riders acting like doesn't exist and see no problem wit. That sh*t not ordinary bruh.

yall n*ggas seem to forget gucci k!lled his mans too. so sh*t goes either way b. the point is jeezy was faking like he never gave the ok to do it, plus it was about money and giving the fans what they want. but because its young jeezy yall just want to point out the fact jeezy sent people that failed to k!ll gucci but got his boy k!lled
 5 years ago '12        #94
space
space
 Ace2125 said:
yall n*ggas seem to forget gucci k!lled his mans too. so sh*t goes either way b. the point is jeezy was faking like he never gave the ok to do it, plus it was about money and giving the fans what they want. but because its young jeezy yall just want to point out the fact jeezy sent people that failed to k!ll gucci but got his boy k!lled
and jeezy took the L for that (and still is) BUT if a dude sent someone to k!ll you and you k!ll the goon would you really want to get in the booth with that same dude when he was still salty and hating on everyone who worked with you? Like i said this is more attention grabbing from gucci/jeezy depending on who feels they need the buzz. When gucci was buzzing he avoided beef, now he's on the breakfast club talkin sh*t like he's a mob boss who ran atl for years I like both but let's be real neither one of these dudes are about that life. The most real sh*t in the situation was gucci DEFENDING himself...regular a.ss people with guns can do that people need to stop acting like either one of the rappers have done some trill sh*t in the streets to each other
 5 years ago '10        #95
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,652 | Props total: 150 150
 2ChainzChain said:
at n*ggas tryna turn this into a L for Gucci
Jeezy stans are ridiculous this n*gga Jeezy is STILL currently takin an L cuz Gucci dropped ether on his a.ss on Friday and that n*gga and his whole camp on HUSH

"Ya man got murked but ya squashed that"

"Dig ya partner up n*gga bet he cant say sh*t"

If Jeezy had said somethin bout Dunk dyin i bet everybody here would be sayin Gucci lost, ole d!ckridin a.ss n*ggas
thats cause cte dont really give a fu*k

gucci didnt say anything new in the diss song. so why would n*ggas react like their was something new in the diss song?
 5 years ago '10        #96
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
 DontHateDaGreat said:
and jeezy took the L for that (and still is) BUT if a dude sent someone to k!ll you and you k!ll the goon would you really want to get in the booth with that same dude when he was still salty and hating on everyone who worked with you? Like i said this is more attention grabbing from gucci/jeezy depending on who feels they need the buzz.[B]When gucci was buzzing he avoided beef, [/B]now he's on the breakfast club talkin sh*t like he's a mob boss who ran atl for years I like both but let's be real neither one of these dudes are about that life. The most real sh*t in the situation was gucci DEFENDING himself...regular a.ss people with guns can do that people need to stop acting like either one of the rappers have done some trill sh*t in the streets to each other
not really gucci was sneak dissing jeezy hard when he was hot. but n*ggas act like he didnt for some reason..
 5 years ago '12        #97
space
space
 jt satan said:
not really gucci was sneak dissing jeezy hard when he was hot. but n*ggas act like he didnt for some reason..
sneak dissing and then going on radio interviews, saying you're only about getting money and not directly responding to Jeezy is different from all this tough talk on the radio now, the diss track he dropped, all the tweets and acting like he is untouchable. People already forgot how he dissed TI and then went on v103 and apologized days later...but he's supposed to be this boss running atl? Gucci and Jeezy never did sh*t to each other in person and they wont. The people under them might (already have with waka and pulla) but i don't expect sh*t to happen. Gucci and Alley boy talked that sh*t about Pulla not showing up to his show but Pulla showed up and alley boi ain't do sh*t but watch in the front row. This is all talk from both sides

5 years ago '10        #98
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
 DontHateDaGreat said:
sneak dissing and then going on radio interviews, saying you're only about getting money and not directly responding to Jeezy is different from all this tough talk on the radio now, the diss track he dropped, all the tweets and acting like he is untouchable. People already forgot how he dissed TI and then went on v103 and apologized days later...but he's supposed to be this boss running atl? Gucci and Jeezy never did sh*t to each other in person and they wont. The people under them might (already have with waka and pulla) but i don't expect sh*t to happen. Gucci and Alley boy talked that sh*t about Pulla not showing up to his show but Pulla showed up and alley boi ain't do sh*t but watch in the front row. This is all talk from both sides

this is true
 5 years ago '04        #99
HarlemzBishopJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,596 | Props total: 254 254
my n*gga isn't this audio like ten years old, I could have sworn I heard this like years ago
 5 years ago '04        #100
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
 DontHateDaGreat said:
and jeezy took the L for that (and still is) BUT if a dude sent someone to k!ll you and you k!ll the goon would you really want to get in the booth with that same dude when he was still salty and hating on everyone who worked with you? Like i said this is more attention grabbing from gucci/jeezy depending on who feels they need the buzz. When gucci was buzzing he avoided beef, now he's on the breakfast club talkin sh*t like he's a mob boss who ran atl for years I like both but let's be real neither one of these dudes are about that life. The most real sh*t in the situation was gucci DEFENDING himself...regular a.ss people with guns can do that people need to stop acting like either one of the rappers have done some trill sh*t in the streets to each other
yea it is what it is, but you can't take anything away from gucci because he was hot after the charge for defending himself. either way these n*ggas is part time gang bangers and full time in the studio doing whats going to make them money. my problem is when n*ggas being bias picking sides because who they feel is the more relevant rapper at the moment.

it obvious gucci is 1 up on jeezy as far as a street n*gga go, n*gga had a interview and was just answering the questions without second thought but he acting like a boss and everyone in the room was shook but jeezy started looking nervous and got ask a boat question about who he would take

cmon yo all a n*gga can say is he sent someone to k!ll him and he shouldn't want to do a song with him. but jeezy was more shook to do the song together than gucci was
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago