Kobe responds to criticism of not being a good teammate.

most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-14-2012, 11:12 PM         #121
The Dark Knight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungRay20 said:
Hey If Wade had a Prime Shaq he would get carried to 5 rings too. sh*t Wade would definitely be able to steal a finals mvp from Shaq.

Anyways who compares a team to a player? Majority of the teams in the nba have less than 2 rings. n*ggas still gonna"hate".
Wade wouldn't have been stupid enough to blow it up, nor disobey at HOF coach and break off the triangle offense in order to get his. Wade probably would've had 7. In the end though, fu*k Wade and his bi*chass personality.
 10-14-2012, 11:16 PM         #122
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

(fu*k this is a long a.ss link smh)
Kobe and Smush with the chest bump...Kwame and Mihm sighting. Oh and i think that's Wafer. I think the light skin near bald guy in the corner is Brian Cook.....I watched all 82 games of these bullsh*t a.ss seasons man, for the people saying that the Lakers fans don't know how to be fans of a horrible team...nope. Not all of us are like that.
 10-14-2012, 11:20 PM         #123
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Dark Knight said:

To end whatever argument you thought you could make:

Kobe has played with the most all-stars out of Kobe, Jordan and LeBron. By the time he is done, he would have played with the most HOFers out of those three. Combined all-star appearances by teammates do not even compare to Jordan and LeBron. He blows them out of the water. I want to say, it's double of either Jordan or LeBron. Last, but not least, statistically speaking, it's easy to argue he is the worst of the three in final appearances as well as playoff games.
 5 years ago '12        #124
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
 SeaJaiye said:
im tired of u calling me a cavs fan might make me wanna change my name, delete my sig, change my avy, post in the streets n only post hot topic articles in the BXSC so ppl can forget about it


u will forever be cashNY


dat ether
 5 years ago '08        #125
Effit 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
kobe >
 5 years ago '12        #126
Fearless Genius 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 740 740
 The Dark Knight said:
You qouted a Jay-Z line, because let's be serious, we all know that's where you got it from, to argue as to why you're no longer arguing.

Flat out, just say, I have no argument. I brought up facts, you're coming up with nothing. Why? Because you have nothing to argue. So now you will turn your attention to trivial childish answers such as "You're argument is so _______, I'm not even going to respond, I'm just going to quote someone and end it.

To end whatever argument you thought you could make:

Kobe has played with the most all-stars out of Kobe, Jordan and LeBron. By the time he is done, he would have played with the most HOFers out of those three. Combined all-star appearances by teammates do not even compare to Jordan and LeBron. He blows them out of the water. I want to say, it's double of either Jordan or LeBron. Last, but not least, statistically speaking, it's easy to argue he is the worst of the three in final appearances as well as playoff games.
you think jay-z made that up? are you that uncultured on these matters? that quote was made long before he came around. i definitely did not get that from jay. i promise you.

secondly, and comparing all stars and appearances is flawed. first off, why does it matter how many appearances a player had before he came to play with his new team if he doesn't play at an all-star level with them. malone and payton weren't playing at all-star levels when they came to the lakers. the fact is they were former all-stars. their games had dropped off when they came to L.A. and it's not like he was playing with all of these hall of famers and former all-stars at the same time. jordan's bulls had less roster turnover especially when it came to the more important pieces than kobe's lakers did. so the lakers had to replace the talent that left, introducing more players. jordan had pippen at his side for a decade. the only player you can say that about for kobe is fisher and he was not even close to an all-star type talent. and during the early part of jordan's career there were 4 expansion drafts. this was before international talent was balling out in the league. so the talent was spread thin amongst all the teams. and jordan's teams were more talented than any of the teams he beat in the playoffs. you take jordan and the best player of the other team the bulls still win and sometimes easily.

if you want to make an argument about all-stars, which is somewhat dumb for the reasons i gave, atleast make it fair by saying what other players kobe, jordan, lebron had on their teams during his time in the league that also made the all-star team.

now will i say that kobe had more talent than jordan, yes, but what superteams did jordan have to deal with during his reign? how much more talent is there in the league now then there was back then? yes kobe played with more talent but he also faced more talent as well looking at the league as a whole.

as far as lebron, yes he has played with less talent than jordan and kobe has. but he has now come to a team that had 2 other star players in their prime. they'll have a run at it for a while. so when lebron's career is done he will have played with a ton of talent and have that during his prime as well. during kobe's best years he had some of the worst talent around him.




  147 - 42 STRK: 5 w in a row WIN PCT: 77% 19 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 97-57, Rank #29 | Aug 16: 2-0, Rank #224 | Aug 14: 11-8, Rank #285 | Aug 13: 1-0, Rank #480 *


Last edited by Fearless Genius; 10-14-2012 at 11:44 PM..
 10-14-2012, 11:35 PM         #127
NeoDaMatrix  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deion said:
Kobe sonnings>>>Rap Beef
straight sonned a lot of cats, on and off the court
 10-14-2012, 11:41 PM         #128
NeoDaMatrix  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Butterz said:




Kobe Byrant = 5 Rings

>>>>>>>>>>>>


Miami Heat Franchise = 2 Rings
SeaGay all flustered making dupe posts an sh*t, so he signed on to Dark Knight
[pic - click to view]


/thread
 10-14-2012, 11:49 PM         #129
The Dark Knight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EnlightenMe said:
you think jay-z made that up? are you that uncultured on these matters? that quote was made long before he came around. i definitely did not get that from jay. i promise you.

secondly, and comparing all stars and appearances is flawed. first off, why does it matter how many appearances a player had before he came to play with his new team if he doesn't play at an all-star level with them. malone and payton weren't playing at all-star levels when they came to the lakers. the fact is they were former all-stars. their games had dropped off when they came to L.A. and it's not like he was playing with all of these hall of famers and former all-stars at the same time. jordan's bulls had less roster turnover than kobe's lakers did. so the lakers had to replace the talent that left, introducing more players. jordan had pippen at his side for a decade. the only player you can say that about for kobe is fisher and he was not even close to an all-star type talent. and during the early part of jordan's career there were 4 expansion drafts. this was before international talent was balling out in the league. so the talent was spread thin amongst all the teams. and jordan's teams were more talented than any of the teams he beat in the playoffs. you take jordan and the best player of the other team the bulls still win and sometimes easily.

now will i say that kobe had more talent than jordan, yes, but what superteams did jordan have to deal with during his reign? how much more talent is there in the league now then there was back then? yes kobe played with more talent but he also faced more talent as well looking at the league as a whole.

as far as lebron, yes he has played with less talent than jordan and kobe has. but he has now come to a team that had 2 other star players in their prime. they'll have a run at it for a while. so when lebron's career is done he will have played with a ton of talent and have that during his prime as well. during kobe's best years he had some of the worst talent around him.
What superteams did Jordan have to deal with? Are you smoking or pulling sh*t out of your a.ss. He had to go against big man dominant teams with no dominant big man, where elbows in the ribs were legal, and had teams gunning for him and him only. And he still dropped 60 on their a.sses in the playoffs(Bird's Celtics), averaged 40 in the Finals against the Suns, and gave lesser players shine.

The only superteam Kobe has had to deal with was that 2000 Portland Trailblazer team which was absolutely stacked. And it was Shaq who bailed that Laker team out. All the other teams drafted great and put nice players around home grown talent. Sacramento drafted Peja and Hedo. Signed a forgotten Vlade Divac, drafted Jason Williams and later traded him for Mike Bibby(who was not considered anything more than an above average PG until he got to Sacramento) and traded Mitch Richmond for Webber who didn't want to be there and didn't have his greatest years until getting to Adelman who coached him up.

The only superteam of Kobe's era is the Heat(which he couldn't even make it to the Finals to face) and his own superteam. Jordan played in a lot tougher NBA than Kobe or LeBron. Hell, Kobe was in what many people call the dead years after Jordan. The ratings went through the incinerator after Jordan left because the level of play sucked.

I'm soooo sooo soo sorry Kobe had to deal with more roster turnover so they could get rid of Shaq(whom Kobe didn't want) and so they could get more all-stars and MVP candidates/winners(whom Kobe gladly accepted). You gon' fu*k around and make me hate Kobe again.
 10-14-2012, 11:50 PM         #130
The Dark Knight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NeoDaMatrix said:
SeaGay all flustered making dupe posts an sh*t, so he signed on to Dark Knight
[pic - click to view]


/thread
I'm a Bulls fan, he definitely isn't. Have Ronnie check the IPs. Way different. But keep reaching because no one respects Bean for sh*t like this.
 5 years ago '09        #131
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12357 12357
 The Dark Knight said:
Hold'em Up. I watched Kobe play his entire career. I was there for the whole fu*kin thing. From the beginning of his time in high school at Lower Merion, wearing #33 dominating fools, then later becoming disinterested and would only make highlight plays, always having the charisma and flare to finally become interested again when his teammates needed bailing out. I was there when he asked Brandy to his senior prom because no one else at school could stand his a.ss. I watched the press conference of him wearing shades in his indoor high school gym, stating he was going to the NBA. I read all the articles and watched as he stated he refused to play for the Charlotte Hornets and probably wouldn't play for any other city than LA. Kobe was Hollywood before this generation knew what Hollywood was, much less when they said LeBron became it. I saw the dunk contest. I saw him make the All-Star game when he was coming off the bench for the Lakers which had Shaq, a badass Eddie Jones, Nick Van Exel in his prime, brokeass Sean Rooks, Derek Fisher his rookie season showing up on some lameass dating show and some hair, and the homie Corie Blount. I saw him with the airballs against Utah in the Conference Finals. I saw him help beat my boy Scottie Pippen while he was with Houston, then get swept in the next round by Tim Duncan. I watched all the games in which they almost choked away the Conference Finals against Pippen, Sabonis and Damon Stoudemire aka Mighty Mouse. He had a 3-1 lead and it wasn't until Shaq said this sh*t isn't happening did they finish the job.

I watched the championship years and I watched when Kobe broke off the triangle to get his glory. There's only two games in which Kobe saved Shaq's a.ss and one was against Indiana when Shaq fouled out and the game went into OT and the other was against San Antonio in the Alamodome. He gets credit for carrying them for two quarters out of their time together. The rest, he gets none. Sorry.

He ran Shaq out of town, got his garbage a.ss squad which wasn't so garbage btw, considering he played with Caron Butler and Lamar Odom his first year without Shaq and he couldn't even make the playoffs. He then wins that crazy game against PHX in round one at Staples, but then tries to prove a point in Game 7, by passing the ball and not taking a shot which we call self-sabotage.

Don't you ever test me when it comes to Kobe, because in the end, you won't win. Yeah, he had crazy regular season games, even with Shaq there, but when it came to the playoffs, especially the Finals, it was 98% his star cast of teammates, 2% him. Or do I have to remind you of Ron Artest saving his a.ss in Game 7 against Boston at Staples?
Shaq ran himself out of town when he dunked in a preseason game and turned to Jerry Buss at courtside and screamed, "Pay me my fu*king money!!!" Once that happened Buss wanted nothing else to do with Shaq. Its actually his kids and others in the organization that are doing the Shaq retirement jersey thing later.
Kobe running Shaq out of town can't happen if the owner already doesn't want Shaq there. Besides, the writing was on the wall, Shaq barely had much left anyway. Big muthafu*ka was on the decline fast
 5 years ago '04        #132
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
no excuse... still lame
 5 years ago '12        #133
Fearless Genius 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 740 740
 The Dark Knight said:
What superteams did Jordan have to deal with? Are you smoking or pulling sh*t out of your a.ss. He had to go against big man dominant teams with no dominant big man, where elbows in the ribs were legal, and had teams gunning for him and him only. And he still dropped 60 on their a.sses in the playoffs(Bird's Celtics), averaged 40 in the Finals against the Suns, and gave lesser players shine.

The only superteam Kobe has had to deal with was that 2000 Portland Trailblazer team which was absolutely stacked. And it was Shaq who bailed that Laker team out. All the other teams drafted great and put nice players around home grown talent. Sacramento drafted Peja and Hedo. Signed a forgotten Vlade Divac, drafted Jason Williams and later traded him for Mike Bibby(who was not considered anything more than an above average PG until he got to Sacramento) and traded Mitch Richmond for Webber who didn't want to be there and didn't have his greatest years until getting to Adelman who coached him up.

The only superteam of Kobe's era is the Heat(which he couldn't even make it to the Finals to face) and his own superteam. Jordan played in a lot tougher NBA than Kobe or LeBron. Hell, Kobe was in what many people call the dead years after Jordan. The ratings went through the incinerator after Jordan left because the level of play sucked.

I'm soooo sooo soo sorry Kobe had to deal with more roster turnover so they could get rid of Shaq(whom Kobe didn't want) and so they could get more all-stars and MVP candidates/winners(whom Kobe gladly accepted). You gon' fu*k around and make me hate Kobe again.
yes jordan played in a more physical era, but it was also to his benefit. he was allowed to do the same on the defensive end against opposing guards and when he helped against opposing post players, more easily generating steals that led to easy baskets. and jordan also could a the only big men that could even be considered dominant that jordan beat in a playoff sereies was ewing. and ewing is vastly overrated. one of the most overrated players in the history of basketball. personally for that matter, it doesn't matter what position someone plays, it matters how good of a player you are. this whole dominant big man concept is overblown in basketball. and let's not forget that jordan was also allowed to isolate more than kobe and lebron could. zone defenses were illegal. zone defenses force you to make reads and try to take the ball out of the best players hands. jordan didn't have to deal with that.

and yes jordan dropped 60 on those celtics but he also got swept by them twice. jordan never beat any superteams in a playoff series. all the ones that he faced the bulls got demolished. but that wasn't all his fault it was also a lack of talent from his teammates. but he never had to face a superteam or even one that was as talented has his own during his reign. and before you quote numbers you have to take into account pace. jordan's statistics are, in comparison to the current era, inflated because jordan's era had more possessions because they played the game faster.

i wouldn't say portland was a superteam. superteams are a recent phenomenon in the kobe era. i think that the pierce, kg, allen celtics were the first superteam during his era. the 2008 to 2010 celtics were better than any team that jordan ever beat in the finals. a year from now you could make the argument that OKC is a superteam. and if all plays out the lakers may face the heat in the finals.

and your memory on the whole shaq and kobe era is off. it was a total team effort in the fourth quarter against portland to come back. you're whole memory early 2000 basketball is just retarded too. and you're overrating shaq as well. yes he was the best player on those teams but is it a coincidence that when kobe became a better player that the lakers started winning titles. let's not forget shaq has been swept on multiple occasions.

oh and the whole kobe game 7 thing against phx. if you want to blame anyone, blame phil. that was phil's game plan and kobe went through with it.

"We wanted to get back in the game so we were running things through other guys," Lakers coach Phil Jackson said. "Nash was a little bit banged up and we were trying to use out inside out game. Kobe just sat on that game plan and let the other things happen."


and it was actually jerry buss who didn't want shaq around either. he was the one who chose to appease kobe over shaq. and tex winter has gone as far as to say that shaq was a bad human being and a horrible teammate. and even called him overrated. so let's not put the whole kobe and shaq feud on kobe's shoulders. i would argue it was more shaq's fault to be honest. him being jealous of penny was part of the reason he left the magic. shaq is an insecure egomaniac.

and stop pretending to be some sort of kobe fan when you're not. you think anyone is actually gonna buy that gimmick?




  147 - 42 STRK: 5 w in a row WIN PCT: 77% 19 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 97-57, Rank #29 | Aug 16: 2-0, Rank #224 | Aug 14: 11-8, Rank #285 | Aug 13: 1-0, Rank #480 *


Last edited by Fearless Genius; 10-15-2012 at 12:30 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #134
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
 The Dark Knight said:
What superteams did Jordan have to deal with? Are you smoking or pulling sh*t out of your a.ss. He had to go against big man dominant teams with no dominant big man, where elbows in the ribs were legal, and had teams gunning for him and him only. And he still dropped 60 on their a.sses in the playoffs(Bird's Celtics), averaged 40 in the Finals against the Suns, and gave lesser players shine.

The only superteam Kobe has had to deal with was that 2000 Portland Trailblazer team which was absolutely stacked. And it was Shaq who bailed that Laker team out. All the other teams drafted great and put nice players around home grown talent. Sacramento drafted Peja and Hedo. Signed a forgotten Vlade Divac, drafted Jason Williams and later traded him for Mike Bibby(who was not considered anything more than an above average PG until he got to Sacramento) and traded Mitch Richmond for Webber who didn't want to be there and didn't have his greatest years until getting to Adelman who coached him up.

The only superteam of Kobe's era is the Heat(which he couldn't even make it to the Finals to face) and his own superteam. Jordan played in a lot tougher NBA than Kobe or LeBron. Hell, Kobe was in what many people call the dead years after Jordan. The ratings went through the incinerator after Jordan left because the level of play sucked.

I'm soooo sooo soo sorry Kobe had to deal with more roster turnover so they could get rid of Shaq(whom Kobe didn't want) and so they could get more all-stars and MVP candidates/winners(whom Kobe gladly accepted). You gon' fu*k around and make me hate Kobe again.
there's something oddly familiar about this guys post
 5 years ago '12        #135
Ching king 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$1,172 | Props total: 48 48
 The Dark Knight said:
Hold'em Up. I watched Kobe play his entire career. I was there for the whole fu*kin thing. From the beginning of his time in high school at Lower Merion, wearing #33 dominating fools, then later becoming disinterested and would only make highlight plays, always having the charisma and flare to finally become interested again when his teammates needed bailing out. I was there when he asked Brandy to his senior prom because no one else at school could stand his a.ss. I watched the press conference of him wearing shades in his indoor high school gym, stating he was going to the NBA. I read all the articles and watched as he stated he refused to play for the Charlotte Hornets and probably wouldn't play for any other city than LA. Kobe was Hollywood before this generation knew what Hollywood was, much less when they said LeBron became it. I saw the dunk contest. I saw him make the All-Star game when he was coming off the bench for the Lakers which had Shaq, a badass Eddie Jones, Nick Van Exel in his prime, brokeass Sean Rooks, Derek Fisher his rookie season showing up on some lameass dating show and some hair, and the homie Corie Blount. I saw him with the airballs against Utah in the Conference Finals. I saw him help beat my boy Scottie Pippen while he was with Houston, then get swept in the next round by Tim Duncan. I watched all the games in which they almost choked away the Conference Finals against Pippen, Sabonis and Damon Stoudemire aka Mighty Mouse. He had a 3-1 lead and it wasn't until Shaq said this sh*t isn't happening did they finish the job.

I watched the championship years and I watched when Kobe broke off the triangle to get his glory. There's only two games in which Kobe saved Shaq's a.ss and one was against Indiana when Shaq fouled out and the game went into OT and the other was against San Antonio in the Alamodome. He gets credit for carrying them for two quarters out of their time together. The rest, he gets none. Sorry.

He ran Shaq out of town, got his garbage a.ss squad which wasn't so garbage btw, considering he played with Caron Butler and Lamar Odom his first year without Shaq and he couldn't even make the playoffs. He then wins that crazy game against PHX in round one at Staples, but then tries to prove a point in Game 7, by passing the ball and not taking a shot which we call self-sabotage.

Don't you ever test me when it comes to Kobe, because in the end, you won't win. Yeah, he had crazy regular season games, even with Shaq there, but when it came to the playoffs, especially the Finals, it was 98% his star cast of teammates, 2% him. Or do I have to remind you of Ron Artest saving his a.ss in Game 7 against Boston at Staples?
Says the n*gga who got 70 BX dollars.

Get your undercover Team Gaylord a.ss outta here.


Last edited by Ching king; 10-15-2012 at 01:21 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #136
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12357 12357
 slimdogg3325 said:
there's something oddly familiar about this guys post
:iseewhatyoudid:
 5 years ago '05        #137
AirForce318 
space
avatar space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
fu*k Kobe but this was some real spit I must honestly say....
 5 years ago '08        #138
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,478 | Props total: 1271 1271
 The Dark Knight said:
Hold'em Up. I watched Kobe play his entire career. I was there for the whole fu*kin thing. From the beginning of his time in high school at Lower Merion, wearing #33 dominating fools, then later becoming disinterested and would only make highlight plays, always having the charisma and flare to finally become interested again when his teammates needed bailing out. I was there when he asked Brandy to his senior prom because no one else at school could stand his a.ss. I watched the press conference of him wearing shades in his indoor high school gym, stating he was going to the NBA. I read all the articles and watched as he stated he refused to play for the Charlotte Hornets and probably wouldn't play for any other city than LA. Kobe was Hollywood before this generation knew what Hollywood was, much less when they said LeBron became it. I saw the dunk contest. I saw him make the All-Star game when he was coming off the bench for the Lakers which had Shaq, a badass Eddie Jones, Nick Van Exel in his prime, brokeass Sean Rooks, Derek Fisher his rookie season showing up on some lameass dating show and some hair, and the homie Corie Blount. I saw him with the airballs against Utah in the Conference Finals. I saw him help beat my boy Scottie Pippen while he was with Houston, then get swept in the next round by Tim Duncan. I watched all the games in which they almost choked away the Conference Finals against Pippen, Sabonis and Damon Stoudemire aka Mighty Mouse. He had a 3-1 lead and it wasn't until Shaq said this sh*t isn't happening did they finish the job.

I watched the championship years and I watched when Kobe broke off the triangle to get his glory. There's only two games in which Kobe saved Shaq's a.ss and one was against Indiana when Shaq fouled out and the game went into OT and the other was against San Antonio in the Alamodome. He gets credit for carrying them for two quarters out of their time together. The rest, he gets none. Sorry.

He ran Shaq out of town, got his garbage a.ss squad which wasn't so garbage btw, considering he played with Caron Butler and Lamar Odom his first year without Shaq and he couldn't even make the playoffs. He then wins that crazy game against PHX in round one at Staples, but then tries to prove a point in Game 7, by passing the ball and not taking a shot which we call self-sabotage.

Don't you ever test me when it comes to Kobe, because in the end, you won't win. Yeah, he had crazy regular season games, even with Shaq there, but when it came to the playoffs, especially the Finals, it was 98% his star cast of teammates, 2% him. Or do I have to remind you of Ron Artest saving his a.ss in Game 7 against Boston at Staples?
:'( Tell these n*ggas fam
 5 years ago '07        #139
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,838 | Props total: 4816 4816
 EnlightenMe said:
you think jay-z made that up? are you that uncultured on these matters? that quote was made long before he came around. i definitely did not get that from jay. i promise you.

secondly, and comparing all stars and appearances is flawed. first off, why does it matter how many appearances a player had before he came to play with his new team if he doesn't play at an all-star level with them. malone and payton weren't playing at all-star levels when they came to the lakers. the fact is they were former all-stars. their games had dropped off when they came to L.A. and it's not like he was playing with all of these hall of famers and former all-stars at the same time. jordan's bulls had less roster turnover especially when it came to the more important pieces than kobe's lakers did. so the lakers had to replace the talent that left, introducing more players. jordan had pippen at his side for a decade. the only player you can say that about for kobe is fisher and he was not even close to an all-star type talent. and during the early part of jordan's career there were 4 expansion drafts. this was before international talent was balling out in the league. so the talent was spread thin amongst all the teams. and jordan's teams were more talented than any of the teams he beat in the playoffs. you take jordan and the best player of the other team the bulls still win and sometimes easily.

if you want to make an argument about all-stars, which is somewhat dumb for the reasons i gave, atleast make it fair by saying what other players kobe, jordan, lebron had on their teams during his time in the league that also made the all-star team.

now will i say that kobe had more talent than jordan, yes, but what superteams did jordan have to deal with during his reign? how much more talent is there in the league now then there was back then? yes kobe played with more talent but he also faced more talent as well looking at the league as a whole.

as far as lebron, yes he has played with less talent than jordan and kobe has. but he has now come to a team that had 2 other star players in their prime. they'll have a run at it for a while. so when lebron's career is done he will have played with a ton of talent and have that during his prime as well. during kobe's best years he had some of the worst talent around him.
uhh thats cause kobe cryant's bi*ch a.ss ran shaq outta town.thats what really created tha mass overhaul.dude is always bi*chin an moanin about gettin some help or he wants to be traded
payton went on to help mia win a ring after he left l.a lol.kobe put up 1178 shots that year vs shaqs 948and this prime shaqtus
1st game in tha playoffs he shot 10-27 while shaq went for 13-16
game 4:cryant 8 - 25,shaqtus 16-21
dudes a horrible fu*kin teammate

wtf does international talent and expansion drafts have to do wit anything?and that statement that int talent wasnt ballin shows your bball knowledge,or lack of i should say.
only elite int. talent this past decade has been dirk,parker,manu and pau.
jordan era.petrovic,kukoc,schrempf,smits,radja,divac,sabo nis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i can not think of 1 team chi was more talented than.only team u can even make a case for bein less talented is port.

jordan all stars are pippen,grant x1,bj x1,rodman,parish,and thats it lol

king james had jamison,big z ,szerbiak x1,williams x1,shaq,wade,bosh

cryant had shaq,gasol,bynum,butler,payton,malone,artest,nash, howard,divac,jamison,grant,richmond,rice,jones,rod man,van excel
 5 years ago '12        #140
Fearless Genius 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 740 740
 r.burgundy said:
uhh thats cause kobe cryant's bi*ch a.ss ran shaq outta town.thats what really created tha mass overhaul.dude is always bi*chin an moanin about gettin some help or he wants to be traded
payton went on to help mia win a ring after he left l.a lol.kobe put up 1178 shots that year vs shaqs 948and this prime shaqtus
1st game in tha playoffs he shot 10-27 while shaq went for 13-16
game 4:cryant 8 - 25,shaqtus 16-21
dudes a horrible fu*kin teammate

wtf does international talent and expansion drafts have to do wit anything?and that statement that int talent wasnt ballin shows your bball knowledge,or lack of i should say.
only elite int. talent this past decade has been dirk,parker,manu and pau.
jordan era.petrovic,kukoc,schrempf,smits,radja,divac,sabo nis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i can not think of 1 team chi was more talented than.only team u can even make a case for bein less talented is port.

jordan all stars are pippen,grant x1,bj x1,rodman,parish,and thats it lol

king james had jamison,big z ,szerbiak x1,williams x1,shaq,wade,bosh

cryant had shaq,gasol,bynum,butler,payton,malone,artest,nash, howard,divac,jamison,grant,richmond,rice,jones,rod man,van excel
you should read up on the whole kobe and shaq situation. there was a lot more to it than you're saying. and your whole first paragraph was probably the most biased and uninformed thing i've read in a long time.

you took my statment "before international players were balling out in the nba" and took it as me saying there were no international players or that they were no good. maybe i should've been more clear. my statement was meaning that international players weren't as good as they are now, and there weren't nearly as many of them. all the international players you mentioned were role players with the exception of petrovic (and he was only was a really good player for a two year period because of his untimely death). i don't consider role players as guys who ball out. how many teams in the jordan era could you say their best player was an international player at one point? can only think of two teams really. in the kobe era, you had yao, dirk, nash, pau when he was in memphis, marc gasol, parker, bogut, horford (arguable, either him or josh smith is the best player for the hawks), dragic or gortat both international are the best players for phx now that nash is in LA, and so many other players on the come up like rubio, batum, ibaka, etc. collectively the international talent pool is much larger and better today than it was in jordan's day. it's not close. don't know how or why anyone could or would argue this. it's taken as common knowledge now.

when you have that many expansion drafts in such a short time, the talent doesn't keep up with the number of teams. so collectively teams weren't as deep as they were in prior decades. just a quick comparison of team rosters in the 90's compared to decades prior that point becomes quite obvious. jordan played with the best roster of his era. no team had a better number 2 man than pippen. and in the second three peat they added rodman. and all the great role players like kerr, paxson, grant. jordan's teams weren't as talented compared to kobe's teams and lebron's heat, but the teams he played against weren't as talented either.

and if you read my entire post, i already went over the all star teammate argument you pose as your last point so i don't think you read the entire post or understood it.




  147 - 42 STRK: 5 w in a row WIN PCT: 77% 19 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 97-57, Rank #29 | Aug 16: 2-0, Rank #224 | Aug 14: 11-8, Rank #285 | Aug 13: 1-0, Rank #480 *


Last edited by Fearless Genius; 10-15-2012 at 07:27 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy