Kobe responds to criticism of not being a good teammate.

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #101
trey2cool 
space
space
$1,349 | Props total: 47 47
i understand all this, even though it wasnt needed..

but when everyone is out for a team gathering....and he is sitting in the corner and isolating himself from everyone....how is that showing leadership?
 5 years ago '12        #102
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,128 | Props total: 15804 15804

[pic - click to view]

@ this entire thread
 10-14-2012, 08:27 PM         #103
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Dark Knight said:
Let me preface this by saying I'm a Kobe fan.

I've never seen him carry his squad to a championship.

I've even seen LeBron do it. He carried probably the sh*ttiest roster ever a.ssembled in Cleveland to a Finals and he's carried the Heat to the championship. Wade didn't give him sh*t. Bosh was injured, but I admit, he hit a few threes. LeBron was a constant force and when the game got bigger he rose to the occasion. And guess what? His teammates love him to death. Because he's not a prick, because he treats them with respect, and he trusts them.
 5 years ago '04        #104
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
The ultimate winner

We saw how much he won after Shaq left and before they brought Pau to L.A

He wanted a team just for himself, where he was gonna be the spotlight and the only light and we kno how that went

If getting carried is the form of being the ultimate winner then n*ggas like Morrison should be HOF material too then
 5 years ago '09        #105
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success."

n*gga prolly voting for romney
 5 years ago '06        #106
Sheek213 7 heat pts
space
space
$572 | Props total: 258 258
Kobe the GAWD. Im a bigger Bron fan but u cant fu*k with Kobe or compare the two until Lebron gets 4 more rings.

People said Kobe couldnt win without Shaq but then he got two more rings. All mother fu*kas do is hate but at the end of the day the dudes a stone cold k!ller on the court and a proven winner.

and to all the haters out there that say bron and kobe both had help to win their rings...

Superstars rarely win without a solid squad behind them.., kobe had shaq/gasol, lebron had wade, jordan had pippen, pierce had garnett/ray/rondo, even dirk had j terry helping carry that squad..

point is usually a ring comes when a team got a superstar and other players with near superstar talent. and its up to that superstar to lead that team to the promise land..

theres plenty of greats with no rings.. some of which had good enough talent around them (malone, barkley, ewing..

KOBE is a beast and a leader with that k!ller instinct (something jordan had but lebron lacks) but at the end haters are gonna hate
 5 years ago '06        #107
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,686 | Props total: 8639 8639
Why he can't say I'm not a people's person instead of some bullsh*t he got somebody to write for him.
 5 years ago '12        #108
Fearless Genius 72 heat pts72
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 740 740

[pic - click to view]

screw the bet man... just screw it. make the bxsc better by posting. it's a new season... you've paid your due...

147 - 42 STRK: 5 w in a row WIN PCT: 77% 19 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 97-57, Rank #29 | Aug 16: 2-0, Rank #224 | Aug 14: 11-8, Rank #285 | Aug 13: 1-0, Rank #480 *

Last edited by Fearless Genius; 10-14-2012 at 09:55 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #109
BEASTMODE863 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 299 299
 joshdogg26 said:
he had to refuse to acknowledge his teammates' existence and sit at his own table at team dinners to get the best out of them

dude is a straight d!ckhead
are these guys paid to be "best friends" or are they paid to win on the court ?
 5 years ago '10        #110
BEASTMODE863 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 299 299
 The Dark Knight said:
Let me preface this by saying I'm a Kobe fan. I used to hate him, but I always respected him and after '04, I was able to enjoy him as a basketball player. With that said, he's been a d!ck, and he's never been able to prove that being a d!ck worked. When it came to Game 7 or a pivotal playoff game, he's never won the team the game. In fact, he normally rides the coattails of his teammates. He usually sucks and ends up scoring only because of the volume of shots he puts up. Secretly, he tends to freeze up in the moment. The only big playoff game I've seen him win was against PHX in the days of Smush Parker. And it was one game.

Kobe has been one of the top 5 talents I've ever seen play, but he's won because of his teammates, and not even the role players. Moreso because of having a stacked team. I've never seen him carry his squad to a championship.

I've even seen LeBron do it. He carried probably the sh*ttiest roster ever a.ssembled in Cleveland to a Finals and he's carried the Heat to the championship. Wade didn't give him sh*t. Bosh was injured, but I admit, he hit a few threes. LeBron was a constant force and when the game got bigger he rose to the occasion. And guess what? His teammates love him to death. Because he's not a prick, because he treats them with respect, and he trusts them.

I rather win and be loved and respected by my teammates then hated and won a championship because of other stars being put around me consistently. Kobe, will have played with arguably the top PG of his generation(Paul is now, but Nash was the guy in Kobe's prime), the most dominant C of this era and the most dominant C of the previous era and possibly ever(Shaq) just to name a few. If I listed the achievements of all his main teammates, it wouldn't be fair. Kobe has had the fortune of playing with the most talented players than any other superstar.

i stopped reading after that, how many people on here actually witnessed Kobe Bryant play the game prior to 2003 ??? some of you really need to youtube and go look up those monster games Kobe used to have back in the day, i dont know how many times i read ridiculous a.ss comments like that when most of yall never seen him play when he was a young guy in the L...better yet you dont even have to go to youtube, i remember a thread about this a while back and someone put every single one of Mambas huge playoff moments to basically shut all of u up, and besides if you would have actually watched them back in those times when he was just a 'sidekick that was carried to a few rings' then you would also know that every teams played the Hack-A-Shaq game and Phil ran the offense through Kobe in order to pull out those close games, not sayint Shaq wasnt great but Kobe was carryin atleast 40% of the rest of the offense and none of you can say otherwise cause the proof is in the numbers...
 5 years ago '05        #111
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,922 | Props total: 30311 30311
Josh dog is a fu*king lame and so is Seajaiye

44wade and like 2 more dudes are the only civilized heat fans on here who can hold a conversation
Without being on some 12 year old sh*t.

And the east has been weak since forever so it's no shock that lebron took the cavs to the finals
But then he got swept in all four games.

stupid a.ss n*ggas on bx. Bron won't be in a conversation involving kobe and Jordan until he touched 5 or 6 rings

personally him leaving his home town to be with wade after bosh said he didn't mind coming to Cleveland deserved a * on that ring
 5 years ago '05        #112
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,922 | Props total: 30311 30311
Seajaiye don't think I forgot you were a cavs fan on that other account
 5 years ago '07        #113
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13059 13059
 Dun Language said:
Josh dog is a fu*king lame and so is Seajaiye

44wade and like 2 more dudes are the only civilized heat fans on here who can hold a conversation
Without being on some 12 year old sh*t.

And the east has been weak since forever so it's no shock that lebron took the cavs to the finals
But then he got swept in all four games.

stupid a.ss n*ggas on bx. Bron won't be in a conversation involving kobe and Jordan until he touched 5 or 6 rings

personally him leaving his home town to be with wade after bosh said he didn't mind coming to Cleveland deserved a * on that ring
people i ain't even addressed stay with my name in their posts

oh, let's all be civil when you decide you feel like posting on some ho sh*t and act like you're not constantly talking out the side of your mouth. nobody wants to hold a conversation with you because no one gives a fu*k what you think.
 10-14-2012, 10:47 PM         #115
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
doublepost

Last edited by SeaJaiye; 10-14-2012 at 10:53 PM..
 10-14-2012, 10:52 PM         #116
The Dark Knight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BEASTMODE863 said:
i stopped reading after that, how many people on here actually witnessed Kobe Bryant play the game prior to 2003 ??? some of you really need to youtube and go look up those monster games Kobe used to have back in the day, i dont know how many times i read ridiculous a.ss comments like that when most of yall never seen him play when he was a young guy in the L...better yet you dont even have to go to youtube, i remember a thread about this a while back and someone put every single one of Mambas huge playoff moments to basically shut all of u up, and besides if you would have actually watched them back in those times when he was just a 'sidekick that was carried to a few rings' then you would also know that every teams played the Hack-A-Shaq game and Phil ran the offense through Kobe in order to pull out those close games, not sayint Shaq wasnt great but Kobe was carryin atleast 40% of the rest of the offense and none of you can say otherwise cause the proof is in the numbers...
Hold'em Up. I watched Kobe play his entire career. I was there for the whole fu*kin thing. From the beginning of his time in high school at Lower Merion, wearing #33 dominating fools, then later becoming disinterested and would only make highlight plays, always having the charisma and flare to finally become interested again when his teammates needed bailing out. I was there when he asked Brandy to his senior prom because no one else at school could stand his a.ss. I watched the press conference of him wearing shades in his indoor high school gym, stating he was going to the NBA. I read all the articles and watched as he stated he refused to play for the Charlotte Hornets and probably wouldn't play for any other city than LA. Kobe was Hollywood before this generation knew what Hollywood was, much less when they said LeBron became it. I saw the dunk contest. I saw him make the All-Star game when he was coming off the bench for the Lakers which had Shaq, a badass Eddie Jones, Nick Van Exel in his prime, brokeass Sean Rooks, Derek Fisher his rookie season showing up on some lameass dating show and some hair, and the homie Corie Blount. I saw him with the airballs against Utah in the Conference Finals. I saw him help beat my boy Scottie Pippen while he was with Houston, then get swept in the next round by Tim Duncan. I watched all the games in which they almost choked away the Conference Finals against Pippen, Sabonis and Damon Stoudemire aka Mighty Mouse. He had a 3-1 lead and it wasn't until Shaq said this sh*t isn't happening did they finish the job.

I watched the championship years and I watched when Kobe broke off the triangle to get his glory. There's only two games in which Kobe saved Shaq's a.ss and one was against Indiana when Shaq fouled out and the game went into OT and the other was against San Antonio in the Alamodome. He gets credit for carrying them for two quarters out of their time together. The rest, he gets none. Sorry.

He ran Shaq out of town, got his garbage a.ss squad which wasn't so garbage btw, considering he played with Caron Butler and Lamar Odom his first year without Shaq and he couldn't even make the playoffs. He then wins that crazy game against PHX in round one at Staples, but then tries to prove a point in Game 7, by passing the ball and not taking a shot which we call self-sabotage.

Don't you ever test me when it comes to Kobe, because in the end, you won't win. Yeah, he had crazy regular season games, even with Shaq there, but when it came to the playoffs, especially the Finals, it was 98% his star cast of teammates, 2% him. Or do I have to remind you of Ron Artest saving his a.ss in Game 7 against Boston at Staples?
 10-14-2012, 10:52 PM         #117
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dun Language said:
Seajaiye don't think I forgot you were a cavs fan on that other account
im tired of u calling me a cavs fan might make me wanna change my name, delete my sig, change my avy, post in the streets n only post hot topic articles in the BXSC so ppl can forget about it

u will forever be cashNY

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #118
Fearless Genius 72 heat pts72
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 740 740
 The Dark Knight said:
Hold'em Up. I watched Kobe play his entire career. I was there for the whole fu*kin thing. From the beginning of his time in high school at Lower Merion, wearing #33 dominating fools, then later becoming disinterested and would only make highlight plays, always having the charisma and flare to finally become interested again when his teammates needed bailing out. I was there when he asked Brandy to his senior prom because no one else at school could stand his a.ss. I watched the press conference of him wearing shades in his indoor high school gym, stating he was going to the NBA. I read all the articles and watched as he stated he refused to play for the Charlotte Hornets and probably wouldn't play for any other city than LA. Kobe was Hollywood before this generation knew what Hollywood was, much less when they said LeBron became it. I saw the dunk contest. I saw him make the All-Star game when he was coming off the bench for the Lakers which had Shaq, a badass Eddie Jones, Nick Van Exel in his prime, brokeass Sean Rooks, Derek Fisher his rookie season showing up on some lameass dating show and some hair, and the homie Corie Blount. I saw him with the airballs against Utah in the Conference Finals. I saw him help beat my boy Scottie Pippen while he was with Houston, then get swept in the next round by Tim Duncan. I watched all the games in which they almost choked away the Conference Finals against Pippen, Sabonis and Damon Stoudemire aka Mighty Mouse. He had a 3-1 lead and it wasn't until Shaq said this sh*t isn't happening did they finish the job.

I watched the championship years and I watched when Kobe broke off the triangle to get his glory. There's only two games in which Kobe saved Shaq's a.ss and one was against Indiana when Shaq fouled out and the game went into OT and the other was against San Antonio in the Alamodome. He gets credit for carrying them for two quarters out of their time together. The rest, he gets none. Sorry.

He ran Shaq out of town, got his garbage a.ss squad which wasn't so garbage btw, considering he played with Caron Butler and Lamar Odom his first year without Shaq and he couldn't even make the playoffs. He then wins that crazy game against PHX in round one at Staples, but then tries to prove a point in Game 7, by passing the ball and not taking a shot which we call self-sabotage.

Don't you ever test me when it comes to Kobe, because in the end, you won't win. Yeah, he had crazy regular season games, even with Shaq there, but when it came to the playoffs, especially the Finals, it was 98% his star cast of teammates, 2% him. Or do I have to remind you of Ron Artest saving his a.ss in Game 7 against Boston at Staples?
this guy is masquerading as a "kobe fan" to try to make his points seem more legitimate. and your arguments are not only weak and incredibly flawed, they are unbearable to read. i would normally respond with a more critical analysis of your arguments but it's apparent something is wrong with you in the head. a wise man once said, "wise men never argue with fools, because people from a distance can't tell who is who."

147 - 42 STRK: 5 w in a row WIN PCT: 77% 19 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 97-57, Rank #29 | Aug 16: 2-0, Rank #224 | Aug 14: 11-8, Rank #285 | Aug 13: 1-0, Rank #480 *

Last edited by Fearless Genius; 10-14-2012 at 11:04 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #119
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 illini10fan said:
exactly bruh..hatin a.ss idiots talkin out the side of they neck.
Hey If Wade had a Prime Shaq he would get carried to 5 rings too. sh*t Wade would definitely be able to steal a finals mvp from Shaq.

Anyways who compares a team to a player? Majority of the teams in the nba have less than 2 rings. n*ggas still gonna"hate".

Last edited by YoungRay20; 10-14-2012 at 11:02 PM..
 10-14-2012, 11:11 PM         #120
The Dark Knight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EnlightenMe said:
this guy is masquerading as a "kobe fan" to try to make his points seem more legitimate. and your arguments are not only weak and incredibly flawed, they are unbearable to read. i would normally respond with a more critical analysis of your arguments but it's apparent something is wrong with you in the head. a wise man once said, "wise men never argue with fools, because people from a distance can't tell who is who."
You qouted a Jay-Z line, because let's be serious, we all know that's where you got it from, to argue as to why you're no longer arguing.

Flat out, just say, I have no argument. I brought up facts, you're coming up with nothing. Why? Because you have nothing to argue. So now you will turn your attention to trivial childish answers such as "You're argument is so _______, I'm not even going to respond, I'm just going to quote someone and end it.

To end whatever argument you thought you could make:

Kobe has played with the most all-stars out of Kobe, Jordan and LeBron. By the time he is done, he would have played with the most HOFers out of those three. Combined all-star appearances by teammates do not even compare to Jordan and LeBron. He blows them out of the water. I want to say, it's double of either Jordan or LeBron. Last, but not least, statistically speaking, it's easy to argue he is the worst of the three in final appearances as well as playoff games.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
108 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy