Kobe responds to criticism of not being a good teammate.

most viewed right now
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,986 | Props total: 10685 10685
The Kobe Dik Sucking on Boxden is disgusting
 5 years ago '06        #82
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,575 | Props total: 4490 4490
n*ggas are dead a.ss comparing Lebron to Russell and MJ with only 1 ring on a loaded squad..with no mention of his fu*k-ups for 9 years prior
 10-14-2012, 04:20 PM         #83
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 28 Gramz said:
n*ggas are dead a.ss comparing Lebron to Russell and MJ with only 1 ring on a loaded squad..with no mention of his fu*k-ups for 9 years prior
jordan or russell never fu*ked up??

magic lost 4 times in the finals, jerry west lost 9 times. ppl forget ur losses once u win.

bron had his failures, it's time for the success.

[pic - click to view]

scared?
 10-14-2012, 04:28 PM         #84
Shakespeare  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
True leadership:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #85
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 Ching king said:
Kobe on that GOAT sh*t though.

My n*gga need to write a book on success.

And a "How to get women" manual so #6 stop gettin turned down by white bi*ches at the Olympic games in front of all the homies.

have n*ggas catching cases left n right
 5 years ago '11        #86
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,221 | Props total: 24717 24717
 I'm The Dan said:
Kobe the Anderson Silva of the NBA. He just stands there looking bored by the competition.

GOAT status.

Poor Bron stans talking about how Bron going to write Kobe out of the record books with his one and only ring. That clown aint getting no more rings.
IDGAF how much you hate lebron. Theres No way you actually believe that
 5 years ago '10        #87
FRESCO THE 13TH 49 heat pts49
space
space
$1,771 | Props total: 235 235
 wheezyfbaby said:

[pic - click to view]

10-14-2012, 05:26 PM         #88
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
what's kobe's greatest playoff game? his best finals performance?? cuz he talkin like he's the ultimate winner that carries everyone and never makes excuses

his legacy is a creation of phil jackson.......................lebron will overwrite his name when u look back on this era in 20 years or so.

dude couldnt even win a ring in his prime
Brah you are one dumb fu*k.

Kobe against the Magic posted numbers ONLY Jerry West had ever posted. All those beast games against the Spurs, He ripped the Suns a new as*hole in the WCF last time they met. He gave the Nuggets the business, the Jazz last time he seen them in the playoffs. Come on brah, LeBron could be as good as he wants to be, doesn't take away from Kobe.

Kobe is and always will be the ggreatest player of his era, because his era is over. KG, Duncan, Shaq, Paul Pierce, Allen Iverson, Tracy McGrady, Vince Carter, Jermaine O'Neal, Ray Allen, Jason Kidd, Steve Nash, Dirk....these are the players of the era in which Kobe is the greatest of. LeBron is the leader of a new generation. So no, LeBron can not overwrite Kobe's name. If LeBron becomes the greatest, Kobe will still be Kobe.

Who's to say when his prime was? Jordan didn't win rings in the seasons he posted his best number and could jump his highest. Neither did LeBron. Few players win until the later stages of their careers, because it takes years to get a team built around you. Kobe went through his paying dues stretch just like everybody else.

But you just totally give no fu*ks about the game and it's history. You just got LeBron's d!ck down your throat and that's all that matters to you.
 10-14-2012, 05:31 PM         #89
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChickzNKickz said:
The Kobe Dik Sucking on Boxden is disgusting
The d!cksucking on boxden is disgusting, period. That's all half of these n*ggas do these days. They fu*king outright worship the n*ggas they like and give 0 credit to the n*ggas they don't like. I don't care if you like Kobe or LeBron, Jay-Z or Nas, Floyd or Manny, if you can't evaluate the sh*t and give both guys their proper credit while making logical points you're an idiot. It's gotten so bad n*ggas compare n*ggas d!ck sizes in this bi*ch, smh.
 5 years ago '12        #90
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,685 | Props total: 2303 2303
Kobe the G.O.A.T even on BX. They can't get enough of my Lakers on here
 5 years ago '06        #91
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Kastanova said:
But Kobe takes pics with n*ggas and black ppl...

MJ on the other hand:

fu*king hilarious still...

but sometimes you gotta be an as*hole to win it all
if that story is true, MJ is a piece of sh*t
 10-14-2012, 05:38 PM         #92
NotInThisTown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why can't anyone give praises to the one's who truly deserve them? Is it so hard? Why? I mean they've accomplished so much with their perspective teams but yet some on here have the balls to downplay them? I think people in here are really swallow type of persons.
 10-14-2012, 05:54 PM         #93
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SOCIALITE said:
Brah you are one dumb fu*k.

Kobe against the Magic posted numbers ONLY Jerry West had ever posted. All those beast games against the Spurs, He ripped the Suns a new as*hole in the WCF last time they met. He gave the Nuggets the business, the Jazz last time he seen them in the playoffs. Come on brah, LeBron could be as good as he wants to be, doesn't take away from Kobe.

Kobe is and always will be the ggreatest player of his era, because his era is over. KG, Duncan, Shaq, Paul Pierce, Allen Iverson, Tracy McGrady, Vince Carter, Jermaine O'Neal, Ray Allen, Jason Kidd, Steve Nash, Dirk....these are the players of the era in which Kobe is the greatest of. LeBron is the leader of a new generation. So no, LeBron can not overwrite Kobe's name. If LeBron becomes the greatest, Kobe will still be Kobe.

Who's to say when his prime was? Jordan didn't win rings in the seasons he posted his best number and could jump his highest. Neither did LeBron. Few players win until the later stages of their careers, because it takes years to get a team built around you. Kobe went through his paying dues stretch just like everybody else.

But you just totally give no fu*ks about the game and it's history. You just got LeBron's d!ck down your throat and that's all that matters to you.
nobody remembers those playoff games vs jazz/suns/spurs etc. he doesn't have historic games or moments in the playoffs, thats jus how it is. jordan and bron have those moments, kobe doesn't.......................

kobe's prime was like 05-08 and he didn't win sh*t. 05, missed playoffs. 06, lost in first round. 07, lost in first round. 08, got to the finals but had one of the worst performances ever.

he blew a 3-1 series lead in his prime at age 27, stop making excuses

lebron and jordan at age 27-28 in their prime was winning finals mvp's

Last edited by SeaJaiye; 10-14-2012 at 05:59 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #94
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12358 12358
 5 years ago '04        #96
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #97
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Why are y'all mentioning that bi*ch boy lebron? Bill Walton's got to always succ someone off no yell™
 5 years ago '04        #98
Kanaki 
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 5 5
Kobe can eat a white d!ck.. just like he likes em!
 5 years ago '10        #99
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,427 | Props total: 6603 6603
 I'm The Dan said:
Kobe the Anderson Silva of the NBA. He just stands there looking bored by the competition.

GOAT status.

Poor Bron stans talking about how Bron going to write Kobe out of the record books with his one and only ring. That clown aint getting no more rings.
 10-14-2012, 08:04 PM         #100
The Dark Knight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let me preface this by saying I'm a Kobe fan. I used to hate him, but I always respected him and after '04, I was able to enjoy him as a basketball player. With that said, he's been a d!ck, and he's never been able to prove that being a d!ck worked. When it came to Game 7 or a pivotal playoff game, he's never won the team the game. In fact, he normally rides the coattails of his teammates. He usually sucks and ends up scoring only because of the volume of shots he puts up. Secretly, he tends to freeze up in the moment. The only big playoff game I've seen him win was against PHX in the days of Smush Parker. And it was one game.

Kobe has been one of the top 5 talents I've ever seen play, but he's won because of his teammates, and not even the role players. Moreso because of having a stacked team. I've never seen him carry his squad to a championship.

I've even seen LeBron do it. He carried probably the sh*ttiest roster ever a.ssembled in Cleveland to a Finals and he's carried the Heat to the championship. Wade didn't give him sh*t. Bosh was injured, but I admit, he hit a few threes. LeBron was a constant force and when the game got bigger he rose to the occasion. And guess what? His teammates love him to death. Because he's not a prick, because he treats them with respect, and he trusts them.

I rather win and be loved and respected by my teammates then hated and won a championship because of other stars being put around me consistently. Kobe, will have played with arguably the top PG of his generation(Paul is now, but Nash was the guy in Kobe's prime), the most dominant C of this era and the most dominant C of the previous era and possibly ever(Shaq) just to name a few. If I listed the achievements of all his main teammates, it wouldn't be fair. Kobe has had the fortune of playing with the most talented players than any other superstar.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago