Kobe responds to criticism of not being a good teammate.

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,813 | Props total: 17200 17200
 Butterz said:

Kobe Byrant = 5 Rings

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Miami Heat Franchise = 2 Rings
dat Ether
 5 years ago '04        #62
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,813 | Props total: 17200 17200
 Ching king said:
Kobe on that GOAT sh*t though.

My n*gga need to write a book on success.

And a "How to get women" manual so #6 stop gettin turned down by white bi*ches at the Olympic games in front of all the homies.

5 years ago '11        #63
JGunnaWP 
space
space
$718 | Props total: 25 25
well kobe is now the SECOND best player on his team.. hahahah dwight even got a higher rating in 2k..lmao kobe gunna retire in 2 years with 5 ships
 5 years ago '12        #64
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,224 | Props total: 1386 1386
 JGunnaWP said:
well kobe is now the SECOND best player on his team.. hahahah dwight even got a higher rating in 2k..lmao kobe gunna retire in 2 years with 5 ships
Everyone knows Kobe isn't the best player on his team anymore, because Dwight is younger and more dominant. But lets not act like Kobe still ain't a top 5 player in the league.

When your in your 16th year in the league and a team triple teams you and has a hard time game planning against you...you know your still one of the best in the league.

You can't question Kobe's heart/competition level, he will go the extra step to win it all.
 5 years ago '12        #65
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,704 | Props total: 22068 22068
 JGunnaWP said:
You're a fu*king idiot
 5 years ago '12        #66
Infiniti2012 
space
space
space
$301 | Props total: 42 42
some clown here said that you have to be THE MAN when you reach the finals but i remember this MAN was GHOST in 2006 and 2011 finals when he got there. FOH with THE MAN bullsh*t, dude has 1 ring, 1 finals mvp and HES THE MAN?!?!?! LOL

low standard celebrations. 1 ring = best player on the planet to these heat n*ggas?!?! pathetic
 10-14-2012, 11:49 AM         #67
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infiniti2012 said:
low standard celebrations. 1 ring = best player on the planet to these heat n*ggas?!?! pathetic
plz tell BX who the best player on the planet is then so we can laugh at u

everyone that knows sports will say lebron james is the greatest right now. ur opinion means nothing, its one of the concrete FACTS in sports right now
 5 years ago '08        #68
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
 SeaJaiye said:
plz tell BX who the best player on the planet is then so we can laugh at u

everyone that knows sports will say lebron james is the greatest right now. ur opinion means nothing, its one of the concrete FACTS in sports right now
don't confuse yourself friend. he might be the best, but he's far from the greatest

and it's still wade's team
 5 years ago '12        #69
Fearless Genius 72 heat pts72
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 739 739
 cimeon24 said:
is that Kobe or coaching. having Phil Jackson who is made a reputation of utilizing and maximizing the talent he has. when I watched any Lakers games especially in that title run. Odom opened up more stuff for Kobe than Kobe opened up any thing for him. Ariza was a role player that caught fire at the right time. jus Jamal Posey when Boston won. Kobe is a great player but he never elevates anybody...,... how can he? when he rarely passes the ball and when the team is losing all he is going to do is jack up shots and act like a complete as*hole to his teammates.
it's a combination of both. odom opened up more for kobe than kobe did for him? can't recall odom ever being the focus of the defense when kobe was on the floor. or when kobe was off it for that matter. kobe never elevates anybody? i just can't take your comments very seriously. it's obvious you're either an uninformed spectator, biased, lying, or all three.

146 - 42 STRK: 4 w in a row WIN PCT: 77% 19 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 97-57, Rank #29 | Aug 16: 2-0, Rank #224 | Aug 14: 11-8, Rank #285 | Aug 13: 1-0, Rank #480 *

Last edited by Fearless Genius; 10-14-2012 at 02:23 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #70
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13032 13032
 tonystarks21 said:
and he won 5 championships by doing this

kobe has a diffrent mindset and leadership style than most, his style of plan and the way he acts as a leader leads his team to ultimate success, and you can't argue against that
actually, while he was doing that, he was missing the playoffs and losing in the first round. you think he's telling nash and dwight they haven't accomplished enough to talk to him and can't sit at his table? he probably stole those lines from stuff shaq used to say to him when he was winning him the first three.
 10-14-2012, 02:34 PM         #71
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
you think he's telling nash and dwight they haven't accomplished enough to talk to him and can't sit at his table? he probably stole those lines from stuff shaq used to say to him when he was winning him the first three.

5 years ago '05        #72
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 joshdogg26 said:
actually, while he was doing that, he was missing the playoffs and losing in the first round. you think he's telling nash and dwight they haven't accomplished enough to talk to him and can't sit at his table? he probably stole those lines from stuff shaq used to say to him when he was winning him the first three.
Shaqs trophy case was empty until he played with Kobe
 5 years ago '11        #73
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 240 240
 SeaJaiye said:
what's kobe's greatest playoff game? his best finals performance?? cuz he talkin like he's the ultimate winner that carries everyone and never makes excuses

his legacy is a creation of phil jackson.......................lebron will overwrite his name when u look back on this era in 20 years or so.

dude couldnt even win a ring in his prime
ur a fool
 10-14-2012, 03:11 PM         #74
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:
Shaqs trophy case was empty until he played for Phil Jackson
fixed
 5 years ago '08        #75
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
shaq was an anchor for the lakers but Kobe was the most important piece. similar to Durant and Westbrook with shaq being Durant. show me shaq best highlights and I'll show you an a.ssist from #8...unless it's a brick
 5 years ago '06        #76
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2262 2262
Kobe the GOAT speaking the truth yet again.

Bron ain't even top 10 let alone close to Kobe the GOAT's level.
 5 years ago '07        #77
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 joshdogg26 said:
kobe bictchant coulda had ring #6 already if his selfish a.ss woulda realized that ben wallace couldnt guard shaq
 5 years ago '12        #78
GoldRush 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,343 | Props total: 509 509
 Khamillitary said:

are you willing to push the right buttons even if it means being perceived as the villain? It's pushing them to find their inner beast, even if they end up resenting you for it at the time.

I'd rather be perceived as a winner than a good teammate. I wish they both went hand in hand all the time but that's just not reality. I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses.

This is my way. It might not be right for YOU but all I can do is share my thoughts. It’s on YOU to figure out which leadership style suits you best.

Will check back in with you soon.. Till then
Mamba out

5 years ago '04        #79
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,082 | Props total: 3879 3879
just a thought... so what happens to brons legacy if this season the n*gga get a t-mac type injury?
 10-14-2012, 04:15 PM         #80
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zhiggeman said:
just a thought... so what happens to brons legacy if this season the n*gga get a t-mac type injury?
stuff like that doesnt happen when a legacy like this is on the line. russell didnt get injured like that, jordan didn't, etc.

he's gonna be healthy and live up to his hype. nothin can stop it.................

and bron doesnt get injured anyway
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
71 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy