Kobe responds to criticism of not being a good teammate.

most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
93 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
 RaptorsLost said:
funny how ariza and odom went to sh*t as soon as they left
 SeaJaiye said:
what's kobe's greatest playoff game? his best finals performance?? cuz he talkin like he's the ultimate winner that carries everyone and never makes excuses

his legacy is a creation of phil jackson.......................lebron will overwrite his name when u look back on this era in 20 years or so.

dude couldnt even win a ring in his prime
Yea To bad he didn't jump to another man team and bring in 2 top 15 players in there prime to play with him WONDER WHO DID THAT WAIT
 6 years ago '05        #22
Dun Language 4062 heat pts4062
space
avatar space
space
$79,346 | Props total: 39665 39665
Attitude reflects leadership



lebron being a good teammate in cleveland got him nothing but a sweep and 2nd round exits
 10-13-2012, 09:03 PM         #23
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kastanova said:
He couldn't even get out the first round in his and their prime

WHILE

Lebron is in his prime with the 2nd best SG in the league and a top 5PF in the league winning with other STARS in his prime.

Not to mention none of them were as bad as Smush or Kwame

PS:

66%>>>33%

Checkmate



YOUNG! :jayhah2:
2nd best SG and top 5 PF and lebron still wins finals mvp?? that guy must be really great
[pic - click to view]



33% >>>> 29%



lebron had so much help from wade and bosh, thats why he scored more points in last year's playoffs (697) than kobe ever did

he had so much help huh
 6 years ago '05        #24
Dun Language 4062 heat pts4062
space
avatar space
space
$79,346 | Props total: 39665 39665
Seajaiye is a cavs fan stop aknowledging him
 6 years ago '12        #25
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,395 | Props total: 1696 1696
 SeaJaiye said:
2nd best SG and top 5 PF and lebron still wins finals mvp?? that guy must be really great
[pic - click to view]



33% >>>> 29%



lebron had so much help from wade and bosh, thats why he scored more points in last year's playoffs (697) than kobe ever did

he had so much help huh
Wade always shows up in the playoffs

and if Bosh didn't come back your man doesn't win Finals MVP this year

but 66% as THE MAN >>> 33% as THE MAN

I think we agree winning 2 out of 3 is better then 1 out of 3.
 10-13-2012, 09:09 PM         #26
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kastanova said:
Wade always shows up in the playoffs

and if Bosh didn't come back your man doesn't win Finals MVP this year

but 66% as THE MAN >>> 33% as THE MAN

I think we agree winning 2 out of 3 is better then 1 out of 3.
real legends are THE MAN in every finals they play :lebroncmonson:

i think we agree winning a finals mvp in 9 years is better than winning one in 13 years
[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '12        #27
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,395 | Props total: 1696 1696
 SeaJaiye said:
real legends are THE MAN in every finals they play :lebroncmonson:

i think we agree winning a finals mvp in 9 years is better than winning one in 13 years
[pic - click to view]

If i had as much help on that Finals Team as a 2008 Finals MVP, and allowed to get away with a different physical style of play then my opponents then yeah.

Lebron is afraid to come out West hence why he stays in the weak a.ss East.

He could have been facing Kobe in the WCF had he signed to the Clippers.

B. Davis - PG
E Gordon - SG
Bron - SF
Griffin - PF
Kamen - C
 6 years ago '08        #28
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,889 | Props total: 744 744
why are n*ggas talkin about Lebron? wade is the leader of that team

*waitsforrandomstatchart


Last edited by slimdogg3325; 10-13-2012 at 09:21 PM..
 10-13-2012, 09:20 PM         #29
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimdogg3325 said:
why are n*ggas talkin about Lebron? wade is the leader of that team

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #30
MakeItHappen456 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1929 1929
 Butterz said:




Kobe Byrant = 5 Rings

>>>>>>>>>>>>


Miami Heat Franchise = 2 Rings
Don't steal my facts
 6 years ago '11        #31
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$12,183 | Props total: 1046 1046
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
Yea To bad he didn't jump to another man team and bring in 2 top 15 players in there prime to play with him WONDER WHO DID THAT WAIT
You are right, if he was a FA in 06-07 he would have NEVER left the lakers




Oh wait
 10-13-2012, 09:31 PM         #32
oG SneakerHead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '09        #33
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,295 | Props total: 13533 13533
 maxnn said:
You are right, if he was a FA in 06-07 he would have NEVER left the lakers




Oh wait
Kobe wasn't going anywhere. All that sh*t was to scare the team into making moves asap. All of his career he has always spoken on legacy, even Phil would always mention how Kobe talked about legacy all the time. The dude wanted to stay in one jersey his whole career. You think he would have wanted to go play for the Clippers? Really?

You think the Lakers would have traded him to start losing while watching him rake in titles and cash for another team? Really?
 6 years ago '11        #34
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$12,183 | Props total: 1046 1046
 RaptorsLost said:
funny how ariza and odom went to sh*t as soon as they left
This is called role player syndrome. When a role player is no longer on a contender, he is still the same player, but people think they have gotten a lot worse. In odom's case, he got a lot worse because he quit on the mavs.

But the Lamar Odom with the lakers and the Lamar Odom with the Clippers and the heat were the same player. The only difference was that LO wasn't getting high with the lakers like he was with the clippers. But LO didn't actually improve when he went to the lakers. He stayed the same.

Did you know that Ariza at age 22 put up the same exact #s with a much higher FG% for the magic as he did in the year kobe allegedly made him better? No because again, instead of being a role player for a title team, he was a role player on a first round exit team.


Last edited by maxnn; 10-14-2012 at 12:40 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #35
WezLFaCe_KiD 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$14,919 | Props total: 1252 1252
Lebron and wade both had better Final series then Kobe has had in 7 tries





















Last edited by WezLFaCe_KiD; 10-13-2012 at 09:56 PM..
 6 years ago '12        #36
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 238 238
 maxnn said:
This is called role player syndrome. When a role player is no longer on a contender, he is still the same player, but people think they have gotten a lot worse. In odom's case, he got a lot worse because he quit on the mavs.

But the Lamar Odom with the lakers and the Lamar Odom with the Clippers and the heat were the same player. The only difference was that LO wasn't getting high with the lakers like he was with the clippers. But LO didn't actually improve when he went to the lakers. He stayed the same.

Did you know that Ariza at age 22 put up the same exact #s with a much higher FG% the magic as he did in the year kobe allegedly made him better? No because again, instead of being a role player for a title team, he was a role player on a first round exit team.
5 RINGS 30 MIL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 6 years ago '12        #37
Klasicktha1 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 2480 2480
Kobe the realest nucca in the NBA....
 10-13-2012, 11:15 PM         #38
omarmafio1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe appieciation thread sumone git on it
 6 years ago '05        #39
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 150 150
 oG SneakerHead said:

[pic - click to view]

Kobe the Anderson Silva of the NBA. He just stands there looking bored by the competition.

GOAT status.

Poor Bron stans talking about how Bron going to write Kobe out of the record books with his one and only ring. That clown aint getting no more rings.
 6 years ago '11        #40
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$12,183 | Props total: 1046 1046
 I'm The Dan said:
Kobe the Anderson Silva of the NBA. He just stands there looking bored by the competition.

GOAT status.

Poor Bron stans talking about how Bron going to write Kobe out of the record books with his one and only ring. That clown aint getting no more rings.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
76 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
109 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Nissan GTR with 3300HP
6 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy