Ramon Sessions Says He Was Worried The Lakers Would Trade Him If He Resigned

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,768 | Props total: 22154 22154
 Kastanova said:
Blake is also willing to take shots when he's open and isn't a f*ggot like Sessions.
 10-14-2012, 11:09 AM         #42
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mixtapelive said:
Lol this would've been a legit reason had he not signed with the worst team in the League
It still legit. I remember reading before he became a laker that he got tired of moving all the time. Maybe he got a promise for job security with MJ?
 10-14-2012, 11:10 AM         #43
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MakeItHappen456 said:
I never liked sessions game, and im happy he didn't sign because we probably would never got nash.
Why not? Some of you laker fans jus cant read
 5 years ago '08        #44
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,770 | Props total: 12269 12269
I live in Charlotte, I looked at the roster the other day...I honestly couldn't pick out 5 starters.

BG I fux wit all day but I think I'd keep him in his role as the Microwave coming off the bench.

Sessions is a solid PG but at this point I'd let Kemba start and see what the young boi got.

Gerald Henderson in what they're selling us here is our best player is a 6 or 7th man at best on a solid team.

n*ggas on BX tried to gas me on MKG...this will go down as another turrble pick by MJ. Buddy they took wit the 2nd round pick will end up being the better player imo but he won't get the time he need to develope right cuz him and MKG play the same position...no way they'll give him what he deserve time wise cuz it'd be an admission of guilt.

Don't know why but I fu*k wit Byimobo...he raw, but he don't back down.

My fav player tho Byron Mullens...dude was a late 2nd round pick by OKC and we gotta him for the low...dude gotta 3 ball cannon but he a nobody so he don't get the respect yet but he a solid player 4 real.
 5 years ago '09        #45
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
what place could they possibly trade you to thats worse than bobcats
 5 years ago '05        #46
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
Because he fu*king sucks. You gotta perform to stay on the team. We ain't taking no more Smush Parker, Kwame Browm type of players

Kobe Bryant probably had no conversations with him either.
 5 years ago '05        #47
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971 OP
space
space
$75,923 | Props total: 30316 30316
 Piccolo said:
Why not? Some of you laker fans jus cant read
fall back dog
 5 years ago '05        #48
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
i think he is right, he woulda got traded and prob not been happy where he got traded to, this man like to be in control of his own destiny i see
 5 years ago '06        #49
B Ray 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,373 | Props total: 4596 4596
You big dummy... bobcats are division 1 like
 10-14-2012, 05:44 PM         #50
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's not about "the bigger-named guy" it's about he bi*ched up in the playoffs. Pau wasn't a huge name prior to the Lakers getting him. Bynum was a rook who was a "project" upon drafting him. Odom was a reject pothead. sh*t their franchise player in Kobe wasn't a player n*ggas was lining up to get prior to turning into a beast with the Lakers. Sessions shot like 12% from 3 in the playoffs and got scared to shoot it leading to more turnovers on his part and late shot clock shots for kobe. I hate that this n*gga trying to play the "big name" card as if he's a slept on talent. He's a mediocre NBA player at best.
 10-14-2012, 05:52 PM         #51
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 USC said:
Wait a minute, yall think Blake is better than Sessions?
Sessions is a better player obviously. But building a team isn't about getting the "best" players. It's about the right fit. All the open 3s Sessions turned down in the playoffs was disgusting. Had that been a shooter, which Steve Blake is closer to being than Sessions, he would have at least taken the sh*ts...better than getting them TOs. But if Sessions was used as a backup and playing the bulk of his minutes without Kobe or Bynum on the floor he would have been a better fit. We could have used a bench guy on the ball trying to create. But with the starters he just wasn't the right fit.

Which is why I like our team now. Nash and Howard are those big s3xy names, but their playstyles match up with Kobe and Pau's. Kobe and Pau need guys around them with high basketball IQs that know when to shoot it, when to cut, how to find the open area on the court, make the next pass if he has to, and things of that nature. Not just a fast guy who can handle it and get to the rim.
 10-14-2012, 07:17 PM         #52
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SOCIALITE said:
It's not about "the bigger-named guy" it's about he bi*ched up in the playoffs. Pau wasn't a huge name prior to the Lakers getting him. Bynum was a rook who was a "project" upon drafting him. Odom was a reject pothead. sh*t their franchise player in Kobe wasn't a player n*ggas was lining up to get prior to turning into a beast with the Lakers. Sessions shot like 12% from 3 in the playoffs and got scared to shoot it leading to more turnovers on his part and late shot clock shots for kobe. I hate that this n*gga trying to play the "big name" card as if he's a slept on talent. He's a mediocre NBA player at best.

He didnt play no card. He was being a realist...everybody including himself would still go after a steve nash/dwill to improve the lakers. KNowing that hes in a position where if he renews his contract will he be included in a deal or eventually moved to clear cap space.

Also Pau was arguably a top 5 pf before he became a laker. Injuries and trouble with managment deflated his value but he was already a polished big man AND finished product. Odom actually came off a career year prior to being dealt to the lakers.
 5 years ago '04        #53
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
Dude got a decent contract in Charlotte and now he's closer to his girl and fam in SC.

No more playoffs tho.
 5 years ago '06        #54
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Seems like LA only has one guy that's really untouchable on their team and that's Kobe. Even Dwight and Nash, if they fu*k up and they're terrible (even if that's far fetched) they'll be shipped out. If they did it with Shaq, they can do it with anybody.
 5 years ago '11        #55
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
 timdog said:
remba lakers fans was hypin sessions

hell ya

fu*k him tho
 5 years ago '05        #56
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971 OP
space
space
$75,923 | Props total: 30316 30316
 Piccolo said:
He didnt play no card. He was being a realist...everybody including himself would still go after a steve nash/dwill to improve the lakers. KNowing that hes in a position where if he renews his contract will he be included in a deal or eventually moved to clear cap space.

Also Pau was arguably a top 5 pf before he became a laker. Injuries and trouble with managment deflated his value but he was already a polished big man AND finished product. Odom actually came off a career year prior to being dealt to the lakers.
What Injuries ? I barely ever seen pau seriously injured

And he's still top 5 with his 2 rings

Him and Andrew just couldn't play together
Andrew was clogging up the paint and moving pau out the way
Plus we didn't even have a point guard that can't feed him in the post or set him up

now we do
 5 years ago '07        #57
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,396 | Props total: 21544 21544
 joshdogg26 said:
damn, i remember when "smoke sessions" became a top 3 PG immediately upon going to the lakers
 5 years ago '07        #58
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
the n*gga was a bi*ch anyways
 5 years ago '04        #59
Zirov 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,463 | Props total: 427 427
 klew said:
Because he fu*king sucks. You gotta perform to stay on the team. We ain't taking no more Smush Parker, Kwame Browm type of players

Kobe Bryant probably had no conversations with him either.
 5 years ago '11        #60
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,408 | Props total: 3967 3967
Depends on how much he was askin 4, but I wanted to keep him. It was his first year with us and u can't do much when kobe is callin the shots. Nash gonna see that this season.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
187 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
75 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
66 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy