Oct 13 - Mom Gets 99 Years for Gluing Child's Hands

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-16-2012, 09:46 AM         #161
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good, she deserves it. Hate to see kids getting hit by their stupid mothers
 5 years ago '09        #162
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,175 | Props total: 3433 3433
 Dos-effect said:
Upside down.......like the gargoyle you are..........

Well damn
 5 years ago '05        #163
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,521 | Props total: 1685 1685
this thread got severely stupid since i last clicked it :/ it's weird seeing people saying this was ok or overboard because "the child didn't die" - as if almost k!lling anyone makes things suddenly better (especially a child)
 5 years ago '07        #164
TMC 
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 1 1
 Ayena said:
You're missing the point. The child was pretty much on the verge of dying. It is one thing about being an adult to the point of death, or k!lling them, and it is another to do it to a child. So she almost k!lled her daughter by beating her, fine. What was the reason for her gluing her hands and forehead to the wall, and beating her? You are not getting it. She is sick man, messed up in the head. She should not be allowed to walk the streets, yet alone have children.

I was at work, and it was freezing outside. About 35-38 degrees, foggy, misty and the wind made it even worse. This lady walks out of a store, and her 2-3 year old son is crying because he wanted a toy. She grabs him out of the shopping cart, dragging him to the car across the lot, his feat dangling. She drops the kid on the pavement, screams for him to get up, then grabs him by the hand and starts beating him over his shoulder, back, and neck. Goes to the back seat, grabs a belt and starts beating the crap out of the kid. Lets not forget it is freezing outside. She has on boots, pants, hoodie, etc. This poor kid had no shoes on, a t-shirt, and on top of that gets dropped on the pavement and has the sh*t beat out of him. You expect me to feel sorry for her if the judge decides to give her 25 to life, instead of 5-10 years. You're joking right?

i honestly hope you are lying about that situation just to prove a point because only a pus*y a.ss piece of sh*t would stand there watching that and not do or say anything....

but back on topic, in my opinion 99yrs is overkill. she is a fu*ked up person to glue her kid hand to a wall and beat her into a coma, but the girl is still alive and wont remember any of this when she's 10. her grandmother is probably going to have to tell her what happened when she's old enough to understand. the bi*ch got life & didnt take a life. emotions & biased opinions should never trump logic...I agree that they should sit her a.ss down for like 25+ and take all her kids from her because she IS mentally unfit to be a parent, but thats it. murder is murder. & this aint that.
 10-16-2012, 03:27 PM         #165
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkdrone said:
What the fu*k do you mean two grown men going at it? You do know there are murders where one person just k!lls another person with no resistance at all? What about a dude who murders a women who can't defend herself? Why are you picturing the murder of an adult so lightly and a child beating so harshly? I put murder on much higher degree than a beating.

The women should not have gotten 99 years in my opinion and the notion that we should give the death penalty in this case is maddening. She doesn't deserve this sentence and it is ridiculous at the amount of time she is doing for the crime. The child is still alive and can potentially get back to living a normal life, while a murdered victim is GONE forever. Don't even compare murder to beating a child to a coma, its not even in the same league.

What she did is sick and she should she be in prison for at least 10 years.
Agreed. Alot of people get caught up in the emotional response and don't consider the situation and factors affecting the individual. Im not justifying the woman's actions, but I don't think she deserves 99 fu*kin years. People always try to judge the individual but never consider what could have possibly happend before that point. When we hear about cruel and aggressive crimes we tend to ignore or not consider predisposing factors or outside influences that made that individual commit a crime. For all we know the woman could have had a psychological disorder or experienced some type of abusive environment herself....would that justify her behavior? No but u have a better understanding and know what approach to take to fix the problem instead of chopping her head off.
 10-16-2012, 03:33 PM         #166
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
son...you think ending someone's life, so they don't have the option of having options and changing themselves and gaining experiences, is not worse than raping them?

ARE YOU fu*kING OUT OF YOUR MIND?
i feel u
 5 years ago '06        #167
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 UcantCme said:
we aint about common sense and evidence on this site bruh....
do u feel the woman should have gotten 99 years?
 5 years ago '04        #168
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 19611 19611
what a horrible mother.

how do you glue your kid to the wall and beat your kid senseless to the point of a coma.

filth. garbage. im sorry to hear they kept her trash a.ss alive. taking out her own mistakes on an innocent child which unfortunately most likely was a mistake as well.

you don't do that sh*t to your family, especially your kin... a whooping is one thing, beating a little defenseless child to a pulp is a death sentence in some households.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 10-16-2012 at 07:52 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #169
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$802 | Props total: 175 175
Let's cut the bullsh*t for a second..

-Judges, prosecutors and juries are comprised of human beings..are they not? And what makes human beings different from the rest of the animal kingdom and living creatures on this earth?

EMOTION..and the ability to express a range of feelings.

At the end of the day our legal system is still based on humans making rational and emotional decisions..whether it is a bench trial or a trial by a jury of her peers..case law and statutes developed over time weren't created by fu*kin emotionless robots, but human beings..and this case exemplifies that notion.

To say that this lady didn't deserve her sentence takes away from that aspect, which separates the civil from the animalistic..

Let's play your game Dos and ImInherMouth..say this woman gets the 5-10 you proposed and gets released from the psych ward with a clean bill of health..who's to say she won't spawn more children and do this again?! ..do you have a crystal ball or some sh*t that gives us a reason to believe this woman deserves leniency for such a heinous act?

I'm still trying figure where da fu*k y'all are coming from..

There's a reason our court system is extremely vicious towards child violence and s3x crimes..if you need for me to explain this then there's no purpose in debating this any further..

The judge did us a favor by keeping this bi*ch of the street for the rest of her natural life..she can never hurt or potentially k!ll another CHILD again..

Out of curiosity..do you n*ggas have children or close siblings that are relatively close to this child's age?

I ask this question for a few reasons.

1) It seems like ya'll are undermining the innocence And naivety of children..especially a fu*kin two yr old who barely understands basic commands..

2) If this was your child or sibling, how would you react? What would be your expectations coming from the court of law that is designed to uphold peace, justice and maintain order? My first thought as a loving parent is that this woman is not fit to walk amongst normal, civil human beings..and she'd be lucky to return to her cell instead me getting my hands on her..

I can't believe some of the sh*t I've read in this thread..bunch of smart, dumb n*ggas..

Last edited by omniscience; 10-17-2012 at 09:37 PM..
 10-18-2012, 06:27 AM         #170
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dont know why it's so hard to understand that you sentence based on emotional feelings........you judge them based by guidelines set in place by the country. Our guidelines typically dont throw people in jail for child abuse. Even in the worst cases like these. There is no right and wrong here........its simply the crime its self and the sentencing, which by our countries standards was to harsh of a penalty
 5 years ago '07        #171
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 One Gud Cide said:
if you don't see the difference between a woman beating her kid into a coma with all types of evidence vs. someone with absolutely no evidence, than you're a complete fu*king f*ggot and need to k!ll yourself
im guessin u didnt watch tha trial.bi*ch admitted to drownin tha kid by "accident' then coverin it up cause she was scared
 5 years ago '07        #172
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 *Missy* said:
Agreed. Alot of people get caught up in the emotional response and don't consider the situation and factors affecting the individual. Im not justifying the woman's actions, but I don't think she deserves 99 fu*kin years. People always try to judge the individual but never consider what could have possibly happend before that point. When we hear about cruel and aggressive crimes we tend to ignore or not consider predisposing factors or outside influences that made that individual commit a crime. For all we know the woman could have had a psychological disorder or experienced some type of abusive environment herself....would that justify her behavior? No but u have a better understanding and know what approach to take to fix the problem instead of chopping her head off.
tha problem is fixed by puttin her monkey a.ss in jail for 99 years.
 5 years ago '06        #173
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$802 | Props total: 175 175
 Dos-effect said:
Dont know why it's so hard to understand that you sentence based on emotional feelings........you judge them based by guidelines set in place by the country. Our guidelines typically dont throw people in jail for child abuse. Even in the worst cases like these. There is no right and wrong here........its simply the crime its self and the sentencing, which by our countries standards was to harsh of a penalty

Dos..

When, and who set the guidlines for criminal acts and what the appropriate punishments are throughout hx??.. I will answer again..HUMAN BEINGS..we are driven and revolve our days/lives around emotion and feelings. Robots did not bang the gavel and say..you know what this person should receive this sentence for that..or this. I don't understand how that's hard to comprehend..it is what it is..

I usually agree with you in this section on things fam..but you IMO, you seem to take child abuse lightly..it leads me to believe you don't feel children should be protected under the most stringent law..it leads me to believe you don't have any children of your own where you can see where this Judge and prosecutor are coming from..Children are defenseless, under developed, innocent..etc. I can't stress that enough.

Some cats get LIFE..that's right LIFE for attempted murder..essentially, that's what this case is about..with the ridiculous act of GLUING a child to a fu*kin wall..you don't see how reprehensible that is??..I don't even need to see the pictures of this young child to agree with this sentence..pretty sure if I did, I'd say give her life without the possibility of parole.

Here's the picture of a 2 yr old child..just to give ya'll a visual...

Imagine this child being GLUED to a fu*kin wall.. getting beat beyond the point of conciousness..to the point where they are hooked up to tubes in a coma..somewhere between the realm of the living and the land of the dead..

[pic - click to view]

10-18-2012, 08:56 AM         #174
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 omniscience said:
Dos..

When, and who set the guidlines for criminal acts and what the appropriate punishments are throughout hx??.. I will answer again..HUMAN BEINGS..we are driven and revolve our days/lives around emotion and feelings. Robots did not bang the gavel and say..you know what this person should receive this sentence for that..or this. I don't understand how that's hard to comprehend..it is what it is..

I usually agree with you in this section on things fam..but you IMO, you seem to take child abuse lightly..it leads me to believe you don't feel children should be protected under the most stringent law..it leads me to believe you don't have any children of your own where you can see where this Judge and prosecutor are coming from..Children are defenseless, under developed, innocent..etc. I can't stress that enough.

Some cats get LIFE..that's right LIFE for attempted murder..essentially, that's what this case is about..with the ridiculous act of GLUING a child to a fu*kin wall..you don't see how reprehensible that is??..I don't even need to see the pictures of this young child to agree with this sentence..pretty sure if I did, I'd say give her life without the possibility of parole.

Here's the picture of a 2 yr old child..just to give ya'll a visual...

Imagine this child being GLUED to a fu*kin wall.. getting beat beyond the point of conciousness..to the point where they are hooked up to tubes in a coma..somewhere between the realm of the living and the land of the dead..

[pic - click to view]

Dude coming from a home where child abuse was very relevant, I a.ssure you I dont take it lightly, Im not excusing her crime or actions, I'm just saying we cant support a person being unjustly sentenced because of how we feel about the crimes commited. We have to be fair across the board even if it k!lls us to do so....that's what this country is built on. Too many of us are for disallowing people certain rights garnerd to them by the constitution, or situations like this where its obvious the sentence over k!ll......you have to be fair on all sides of the spectrum.....and as an American accept the positive as well as the negative
 5 years ago '08        #175
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
Good fu*king riddance

This Dude Dos effect is a fu*king clown
 10-18-2012, 09:59 AM         #176
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eagles All Day said:
Good fu*king riddance

This Dude Dos effect is a fu*king clown
Cause I stand up for sh*t that actually makes sense? some you cats are just stuck on stupid......
 5 years ago '10        #177
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 20 20
 nightmare said:
do u feel the woman should have gotten 99 years?
idc if it said 3,000 years bruh, she should get life.

i think if it had said life without parole it wouldnt look so bad and dos wouldnt have his panties in a bunch as usual.

there are ppl that get life for attempted murder of adults, this piece of sh*t glued her own kid to a wall and beat the sh*t out of her to the point she was in a coma. Im glad she got what she got and i hope it doesnt stop there..i hope she gets the sh*t kicked out of her every single day in the pen, days without food or water to the point she drinks her own piss. and then make her watch kid videos all day in her room just to torture her.
 10-18-2012, 10:15 AM         #178
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
idc if it said 3,000 years bruh, she should get life.

i think if it had said life without parole it wouldnt look so bad and dos wouldnt have his panties in a bunch as usual.

there are ppl that get life for attempted murder of adults, this piece of sh*t glued her own kid to a wall and beat the sh*t out of her to the point she was in a coma. Im glad she got what she got and i hope it doesnt stop there..i hope she gets the sh*t kicked out of her every single day in the pen, days without food or water to the point she drinks her own piss. and then make her watch kid videos all day in her room just to torture her.
Hence this moron.............really you want her to drink her own piss.........and you dont see the irony of what she did and what your endorsing with this post? Like I said stuck on fu*king stupid.
 5 years ago '10        #179
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 20 20
 Dos-effect said:
Hence this moron.............really you want her to drink her own piss.........and you dont see the irony of what she did and what your endorsing with this post? Like I said stuck on fu*king stupid.
im the moron? you are the fu*king idiot that thinks a woman that glued her 2 year old to a wall and beat her into a coma doesnt deserve anything but a slap on the wrist. as usual you have to twist what someone says to try and make sense of what goes on inside that pea brain of yours. This isnt some normal ol' lady off the streets that i said deserves this, this is a monster that beat her kid nearly to death.

you are the prime example of why we have so many repeat offenders in this country...ohh little jimmy didnt mean to blow up the school, he had a tough childhood, lets give him 3 years and a snickers bar a day and then he will be back to normal. fukc outta hear f*ggot
 10-18-2012, 11:05 AM         #180
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
im the moron? you are the fu*king idiot that thinks a woman that glued her 2 year old to a wall and beat her into a coma doesnt deserve anything but a slap on the wrist. as usual you have to twist what someone says to try and make sense of what goes on inside that pea brain of yours. This isnt some normal ol' lady off the streets that i said deserves this, this is a monster that beat her kid nearly to death.

you are the prime example of why we have so many repeat offenders in this country...ohh little jimmy didnt mean to blow up the school, he had a tough childhood, lets give him 3 years and a snickers bar a day and then he will be back to normal. fukc outta hear f*ggot
I dont endorse a slap on the wrist, dont believe I indicated that one single time in this whole thread. But I get it you hate the fact the woman tortured the kid......so the genius response to that is torture the woman.......in sense your preaching the same exact thing you want to throw in her in jail for 99 years for.....but of course you dont see this because your too busy trying to be Captain fu*king America.....this is not even a ploy for this woman........its a ploy for our criminal justice system and its actual meaning in our society. Your essentially endorsing the prosecutions advancement on the back of this woman.....thats the reason she got all these years....every year a prosecutor, da or judge gets for an offender is an positive resume and career booster.But your still trying to justify the time given. If you want to punish poeple in the fashion of what you believe where essentially an eye for eye, and spending the rest of thier lives in jail based on the crimes they commit the but the perception of the crime they commit then go to the middle east where that type of behavior is incorporated. In America we have to abide by the system put in place......regardless of the woman herself...THE PENALTY DID NOT FIT THE CRIME......strict punishment should have been applied......but 100 years for child abuse does not fit the crime....anyone who believes it honestly does is a fu*king idiot.....sorry And this is coming from a man who grew up in an abusive home...........

Last edited by Dos-effect; 10-18-2012 at 11:16 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago