Oct 13 - Mom Gets 99 Years for Gluing Child's Hands

most viewed right now
 68
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
20 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
87 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #141
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4732 4732
you were acting like a retarded dumb bi*ch, so he called you one. can blame someone for calling it like they see it? you do a lot of that coming in here with your judging a.ss.
 6 years ago '08        #142
M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,623 | Props total: 8117 8117
 ImInHerMouth said:
so what you're saying is you can't handle what you dish out? cause you're still stuck on that retarded dumb bi*ch sh*t from like two pages ago. even tho you called me a bi*ch last page. and I called u no names. shut the fu*k up.
I didn't "dish" anything to either one of you first. Dos called me a dumb bi*ch and you said sh*t about what I look like.

 ImInHerMouth said:
you were acting like a retarded dumb bi*ch, so he called you one. can blame someone for calling it like they see it? you do a lot of that coming in here with your judging a.ss.
I was acting like a retarded dumb bi*ch by saying she deserves the sentence the judge gave her? Really?
 6 years ago '06        #143
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
u guys are having a free for all on this thread
 6 years ago '11        #144
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4732 4732
 M said:
I didn't "dish" anything to either one of you first. Dos called me a dumb bi*ch and you said sh*t about what I look like.



I was acting like a retarded dumb bi*ch by saying she deserves the sentence the judge gave her? Really?
Yes. Really.
 6 years ago '08        #145
M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,623 | Props total: 8117 8117
 ImInHerMouth said:
Yes. Really.
ok
 10-15-2012, 02:18 PM         #146
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
ok
You cant play in lions den ma.....you too sensitive and always end up looking dumb talking about your feelings and sh*t....... broads.........
 6 years ago '08        #147
M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,623 | Props total: 8117 8117
 Dos-effect said:
You cant play in lions den ma.....you too sensitive and always end up looking dumb talking about your feelings and sh*t....... broads..........
The lions den? Is that your code for ignorant "men" acting like immature girls? If so, I totally agree. It's impossible to have a conversation with you about anything. All you ever do is call me a dumb bi*ch or ugly.
 10-15-2012, 02:24 PM         #148
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
The lions den? Is that your code for ignorant "men" acting like immature girls? If so, I totally agree. It's impossible to have a conversation with you about anything. All you ever do is call me a dumb bi*ch or ugly.
Hey call it like I see it.......all you say is dumb sh*t......and your face leaves alot to be desired......even with the hair and the smile your whole appearance is a wtf is that moment.......you cant blame a man for keeping it real.............and you should really know not to fu*k with me by now......I mean really shorty.......
 6 years ago '11        #149
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4732 4732
 M said:
The lions den? Is that your code for ignorant "men" acting like immature girls? If so, I totally agree. It's impossible to have a conversation with you about anything. All you ever do is call me a dumb bi*ch or ugly.
Uh oh. I think I hear the waaaaa-mbulence.
 6 years ago '08        #150
M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,623 | Props total: 8117 8117
 Dos-effect said:
Hey call it like I see it.......all you say is dumb sh*t......and your face leaves alot to be desired.........you cant blame a man for keeping it real.............and you should really know not to fu*k with me by now......I mean really shorty.......
Yeah cause your words on the screen are so intimidating. I just can't handle your kindergarten insults.

And you do know you quoted me right? I didn't say sh*t to you. So maybe you're the one who shouldn't fu*k with me.......oh wait that makes too much sense for you.
 10-15-2012, 02:30 PM         #151
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
Yeah cause your words on the screen are so intimidating. I just can't handle your kindergarten insults.

And you do know you quoted me right? I didn't say sh*t to you. So maybe you're the one who shouldn't fu*k with me.......oh wait that makes too much sense for you.
Like I said you get too much into your emotions.....stop it already..........
 6 years ago '08        #152
M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,623 | Props total: 8117 8117
 Dos-effect said:
Like I said you get too much into your emotions.....stop it already..........
Then don't quote me in threads anymore, it's not that hard
 10-15-2012, 02:41 PM         #153
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
Then don't quote me in threads anymore, it's not that hard
...Ill pretend like that is the case.....you be easy
 6 years ago '11        #154
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
To much time, but since she's Mexican they threw the book at her, but Casey was blowing loud drinking with a dead baby in the trunk and she also found time to do a gabby Douglas fu*ked up type dougie and walk smh. How come this lady couldn't get a long as psych evaluation before she got 99 years while the white bi*ch barely did 1 hit me yell™
 6 years ago '07        #155
jbwell83 
space
avatar space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
my coworker knows this chick. she is lesbien....how is that and she got 4 kids. the girl friend is in trouble too but i dont know her name to find out how much time she got
 10-15-2012, 09:40 PM         #156
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She deserved jail time for beating the child into a coma, but 99 years?????? How long would she get if she just k!lled the kid. Serious question

A fifth child, a boy born while Elizabeth Escalona was in jail, was also placed with her mother, Denmon said.
She's living off child support, but she has 5 kids, one of whom she must've got pregnant with while awaiting trial Who the fu*k is nutting in these hoodrats
 10-16-2012, 03:04 AM         #157
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 box5 said:
To much time, but since she's Mexican they threw the book at her, but Casey was blowing loud drinking with a dead baby in the trunk and she also found time to do a gabby Douglas fu*ked up type dougie and walk smh. How come this lady couldn't get a long as psych evaluation before she got 99 years while the white bi*ch barely did 1 hit me yell™
if you don't see the difference between a woman beating her kid into a coma with all types of evidence vs. someone with absolutely no evidence, than you're a complete fu*king f*ggot and need to k!ll yourself
 6 years ago '10        #158
Beach Bum 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$6,343 | Props total: 492 492
 One Gud Cide said:
if you don't see the difference between a woman beating her kid into a coma with all types of evidence vs. someone with absolutely no evidence, than you're a complete fu*king f*ggot and need to k!ll yourself
we aint about common sense and evidence on this site bruh....
 10-16-2012, 08:46 AM         #159
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good, she deserves it. Hate to see kids getting hit by their stupid mothers
 6 years ago '09        #160
Knowledgeable 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$12,449 | Props total: 6293 6293
 Dos-effect said:
Upside down.......like the gargoyle you are..........


Well damn
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
162 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy