Oct 13 - Mom Gets 99 Years for Gluing Child's Hands

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #141
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,199 | Props total: 5322 5322
 Dos-effect said:
Your very first response called the woman the very same thing.......but your opposed to being called the same thing? Ironic........
Seriously?

When I make headline news for gluing my kid to a wall and beating her close to death you can call me all the names you want
 5 years ago '11        #142
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 M said:
Seriously?

When I make headline news for gluing my kid to a wall and beating her close to death you can call me all the names you want
so what you're saying is you can't handle what you dish out? cause you're still stuck on that retarded dumb bi*ch sh*t from like two pages ago. even tho you called me a bi*ch last page. and I called u no names. shut the fu*k up.
 5 years ago '11        #143
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
you were acting like a retarded dumb bi*ch, so he called you one. can blame someone for calling it like they see it? you do a lot of that coming in here with your judging a.ss.
 5 years ago '08        #144
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
so what you're saying is you can't handle what you dish out? cause you're still stuck on that retarded dumb bi*ch sh*t from like two pages ago. even tho you called me a bi*ch last page. and I called u no names. shut the fu*k up.
I didn't "dish" anything to either one of you first. Dos called me a dumb bi*ch and you said sh*t about what I look like.

ImInHerMouth said:
you were acting like a retarded dumb bi*ch, so he called you one. can blame someone for calling it like they see it? you do a lot of that coming in here with your judging a.ss.
I was acting like a retarded dumb bi*ch by saying she deserves the sentence the judge gave her? Really?
 5 years ago '06        #145
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
u guys are having a free for all on this thread
 5 years ago '11        #146
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 M said:
I didn't "dish" anything to either one of you first. Dos called me a dumb bi*ch and you said sh*t about what I look like.

I was acting like a retarded dumb bi*ch by saying she deserves the sentence the judge gave her? Really?
Yes. Really.
 5 years ago '08        #147
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
Yes. Really.
ok
 10-15-2012, 03:18 PM         #148
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
ok
You cant play in lions den ma.....you too sensitive and always end up looking dumb talking about your feelings and sh*t....... broads.........
 5 years ago '08        #149
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
You cant play in lions den ma.....you too sensitive and always end up looking dumb talking about your feelings and sh*t....... broads..........
The lions den? Is that your code for ignorant "men" acting like immature girls? If so, I totally agree. It's impossible to have a conversation with you about anything. All you ever do is call me a dumb bi*ch or ugly.
 10-15-2012, 03:24 PM         #150
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
The lions den? Is that your code for ignorant "men" acting like immature girls? If so, I totally agree. It's impossible to have a conversation with you about anything. All you ever do is call me a dumb bi*ch or ugly.
Hey call it like I see it.......all you say is dumb sh*t......and your face leaves alot to be desired......even with the hair and the smile your whole appearance is a wtf is that moment.......you cant blame a man for keeping it real.............and you should really know not to fu*k with me by now......I mean really shorty.......
 5 years ago '11        #151
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 M said:
Uh oh. I think I hear the waaaaa-mbulence.
 5 years ago '08        #152
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Hey call it like I see it.......all you say is dumb sh*t......and your face leaves alot to be desired.........you cant blame a man for keeping it real.............and you should really know not to fu*k with me by now......I mean really shorty.......
Yeah cause your words on the screen are so intimidating. I just can't handle your kindergarten insults.

And you do know you quoted me right? I didn't say sh*t to you. So maybe you're the one who shouldn't fu*k with me.......oh wait that makes too much sense for you.
 10-15-2012, 03:30 PM         #153
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
Yeah cause your words on the screen are so intimidating. I just can't handle your kindergarten insults.

And you do know you quoted me right? I didn't say sh*t to you. So maybe you're the one who shouldn't fu*k with me.......oh wait that makes too much sense for you.
Like I said you get too much into your emotions.....stop it already..........
 5 years ago '08        #154
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Like I said you get too much into your emotions.....stop it already..........
Then don't quote me in threads anymore, it's not that hard
 10-15-2012, 03:41 PM         #155
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
Then don't quote me in threads anymore, it's not that hard
...Ill pretend like that is the case.....you be easy
 5 years ago '11        #156
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
To much time, but since she's Mexican they threw the book at her, but Casey was blowing loud drinking with a dead baby in the trunk and she also found time to do a gabby Douglas fu*ked up type dougie and walk smh. How come this lady couldn't get a long as psych evaluation before she got 99 years while the white bi*ch barely did 1 hit me yell™
 5 years ago '07        #157
jbwell83 
space
space
$1,685 | Props total: 15 15
my coworker knows this chick. she is lesbien....how is that and she got 4 kids. the girl friend is in trouble too but i dont know her name to find out how much time she got
 10-15-2012, 10:40 PM         #158
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She deserved jail time for beating the child into a coma, but 99 years?????? How long would she get if she just k!lled the kid. Serious question

A fifth child, a boy born while Elizabeth Escalona was in jail, was also placed with her mother, Denmon said.
She's living off child support, but she has 5 kids, one of whom she must've got pregnant with while awaiting trial Who the fu*k is nutting in these hoodrats
 10-16-2012, 04:04 AM         #159
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 box5 said:
To much time, but since she's Mexican they threw the book at her, but Casey was blowing loud drinking with a dead baby in the trunk and she also found time to do a gabby Douglas fu*ked up type dougie and walk smh. How come this lady couldn't get a long as psych evaluation before she got 99 years while the white bi*ch barely did 1 hit me yell™
if you don't see the difference between a woman beating her kid into a coma with all types of evidence vs. someone with absolutely no evidence, than you're a complete fu*king f*ggot and need to k!ll yourself
 5 years ago '10        #160
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 57 57
 One Gud Cide said:
if you don't see the difference between a woman beating her kid into a coma with all types of evidence vs. someone with absolutely no evidence, than you're a complete fu*king f*ggot and need to k!ll yourself
we aint about common sense and evidence on this site bruh....
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy