most viewed right now
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Luka Doncic at 17 DESTROYING Victor Oladipo and Westbrook AND OKC :mjdamn:
26 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
space
$37,653 | Props total: 15374 15374
She's a mother with complete competency who knew better. No excuse. She got what she deserved.
 6 years ago '08        #122
M 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,614 | Props total: 8084 8084
 ImInHerMouth said:
So you can't answer the other question about a mother k!lling her child? And how you implied beating a child is worse than k!lling it? Fine. Run away from your statements. Nothing you said in this thread made any type of sense. And I don't know you, but I lost a lot of respect for you.
You lost respect for me? Damn, how am I ever going to sleep tonight
 10-15-2012, 01:27 PM         #123
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
Upside down.......like the gargoyle you are..........
 6 years ago '11        #124
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4732 4732
 M said:
I don't know. But I do know you are at least approaching your mid-40s, if that's you in your avy. But you argue like these 14 year olds, and have the same mindset as them too. That's a problem. Even if you're in your 20s.
 6 years ago '11        #125
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Upside down.......like the gargoyle you are..........
wow...damn.
 6 years ago '04        #126
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
space
$37,653 | Props total: 15374 15374
 ImInHerMouth said:
I don't know. But I do know you are at least approaching your mid-40s, if that's you in your avy. But you argue like these 14 year olds, and have the same mindset as them too. That's a problem. Even if you're in your 20s.

....ironic.
 6 years ago '08        #127
M 3 heat pts
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
so much for acting like an adult hey? Maybe you shouldn't give advice you can't take, bi*ch
 6 years ago '11        #128
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 M said:
so much for acting like an adult hey? Maybe you shouldn't give advice you can't take, bi*ch
What's up with the name-calling? How was I acting like a child? I didn't respond with Ray Allen head smileys and little yellow faces. I responded and answered everything you said, respectfully.

maybe you should calm down. you got real emotional in this thread.
 6 years ago '06        #129
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,282 | Props total: 186 186
The sentence might be a little excessive, not by much though. Either way there are worse injustices going on in this world then giving a woman who beat her child into a coma 99 years, so I'm not worried about it. People need to realize that this is how monsters are created, so hopefully the child turns out to be ok and the cycle of generational violence was stopped right here.
 6 years ago '08        #130
M 3 heat pts
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
What's up with the name-calling? How was I acting like a child? I didn't respond with Ray Allen head smileys and little yellow faces. I responded and answered everything you said, respectfully.
Yes, resorting to commenting on my looks is so adult like. Don't worry it's what all the losers on here do when they have nothing left to say, you'll get along just fine with Dos
 6 years ago '06        #131
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 ImInHerMouth said:
Aren't you a grown woman? Don't use the smileys in a serious discussion. Who does that? I haven't seen anyone even use a smiley in this thread. You're not a 14 year old boy.

answer the question. You said beating a child into a coma is the worse thing a mother can do. So I'm asking how you feel about abortion? Or just straight up k!lling the child? Those things are not as bad as beating the child? Taking the child's life?

Try to reply like an adult.
ppl use smileys all the time in serious discussions on this site, wtf?

6 years ago '11        #132
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 M said:
Yes, resorting to commenting on my looks is so adult like. Don't worry it's what all the losers on here do when they have nothing left to say, you'll get along just fine with Dos
I didn't say anything disrespectful about your looks did I? I said you look mature from your avy, but you weren't acting mature. I just didn't understand why you looked like you were in your 30s, yet you were acting like a teenager.
 10-15-2012, 01:37 PM         #133
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:

Lets not bring that back up ...like I said Im trying to be nice.....
 6 years ago '08        #134
M 3 heat pts
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Lets not bring that back up ...like I said Im trying to be nice.....
You failed miserably with your very first post towards me in this thread
 6 years ago '06        #135
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 M said:
Dumb bi*ch deserves every minute of that sentence

As if that's some kind of excuse. It didn't stop her from having kids in the first place though
she should def go to prison, but 99 years is excessive, wen u consider how many ppl get less time for much worse crimes, the problem i have here, is the inconsistency of the way justice served in this country
 6 years ago '11        #136
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
Oh and it's not like I didn't have anything to say. You ran from my questions. Not the other way around. Then called me a bi*ch for no reason at all. Why are you so angry?
 6 years ago '08        #137
M 3 heat pts
space
space
 nightmare said:
she should def go to prison, but 99 years is excessive, wen u consider how many ppl get less time for much worse crimes, the problem i have here, is the inconsistency of the way justice served in this country
Oh look someone who can disagree without calling me a retarded dumb bi*ch
 10-15-2012, 01:54 PM         #138
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
Oh look someone who can disagree without calling me a retarded dumb bi*ch
Your very first response called the woman the very same thing.......but your opposed to being called the same thing? Ironic........
 6 years ago '08        #139
M 3 heat pts
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Your very first response called the woman the very same thing.......but your opposed to being called the same thing? Ironic........
Seriously?

When I make headline news for gluing my kid to a wall and beating her close to death you can call me all the names you want
 6 years ago '11        #140
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 M said:
Seriously?

When I make headline news for gluing my kid to a wall and beating her close to death you can call me all the names you want
so what you're saying is you can't handle what you dish out? cause you're still stuck on that retarded dumb bi*ch sh*t from like two pages ago. even tho you called me a bi*ch last page. and I called u no names. shut the fu*k up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
117 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
89 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
63 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Cellphone Bill Secrets: How to Get a Better Plan (CBC Marketplace)
1 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
May 19 - 162 democrats in the house voted for the Blue Lives Matter Bill
104 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy