Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #121
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 banga said:
it's not about "letting emotions get the best of you" it's to show you how sick of a human being you would have to be to super glue a baby's hands and forehead to the wall and then proceed to beat the baby to near death. What would have been a fair sentence then?
I agree, this is fu*ked. But if you think this is "sick", boy I have some news for you. There's dudes out here that k!ll cause they feel like it. Besides the point, something is obviously wrong with the woman, and like I said I would have her evaluated to see if she's insane. If she checks out to be sane, I would give her 5-10 years. seems fair as manslaughter is 7, I believe. I would have the children placed with a relative or in a foster home. whichever is better. Would rather the relative if they find them to be suitable caretakers. But this is equivalent to swatting a fly on a glass table with a baseball bat. It just made out legal system look like more of a joke, separated a mother and her kids (granted, she was a fu*ked up mom anyway, judging from this), and gave a woman 99 years in a cell while there are murderers and rapist walking the streets after being brought to justice. This fixed nothing. It only made things worse.
 5 years ago '11        #122
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 M said:
I'm not getting into an abortion debate
So you can't answer the other question about a mother k!lling her child? And how you implied beating a child is worse than k!lling it? Fine. Run away from your statements. Nothing you said in this thread made any type of sense. And I don't know you, but I lost a lot of respect for you.
 5 years ago '04        #123
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13153 13153
She's a mother with complete competency who knew better. No excuse. She got what she deserved.
 5 years ago '08        #124
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5308 5308
 ImInHerMouth said:
So you can't answer the other question about a mother k!lling her child? And how you implied beating a child is worse than k!lling it? Fine. Run away from your statements. Nothing you said in this thread made any type of sense. And I don't know you, but I lost a lot of respect for you.
You lost respect for me? Damn, how am I ever going to sleep tonight
 10-15-2012, 02:27 PM         #125
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
Upside down.......like the gargoyle you are..........
 5 years ago '11        #126
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 M said:
I don't know. But I do know you are at least approaching your mid-40s, if that's you in your avy. But you argue like these 14 year olds, and have the same mindset as them too. That's a problem. Even if you're in your 20s.
 5 years ago '11        #127
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Upside down.......like the gargoyle you are..........
wow...damn.
 5 years ago '04        #128
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13153 13153
 ImInHerMouth said:
I don't know. But I do know you are at least approaching your mid-40s, if that's you in your avy. But you argue like these 14 year olds, and have the same mindset as them too. That's a problem. Even if you're in your 20s.

....ironic.
 5 years ago '08        #129
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
so much for acting like an adult hey? Maybe you shouldn't give advice you can't take, bi*ch
 5 years ago '11        #130
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 M said:
so much for acting like an adult hey? Maybe you shouldn't give advice you can't take, bi*ch
What's up with the name-calling? How was I acting like a child? I didn't respond with Ray Allen head smileys and little yellow faces. I responded and answered everything you said, respectfully.

maybe you should calm down. you got real emotional in this thread.
 5 years ago '06        #131
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,277 | Props total: 184 184
The sentence might be a little excessive, not by much though. Either way there are worse injustices going on in this world then giving a woman who beat her child into a coma 99 years, so I'm not worried about it. People need to realize that this is how monsters are created, so hopefully the child turns out to be ok and the cycle of generational violence was stopped right here.
 5 years ago '08        #132
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
What's up with the name-calling? How was I acting like a child? I didn't respond with Ray Allen head smileys and little yellow faces. I responded and answered everything you said, respectfully.
Yes, resorting to commenting on my looks is so adult like. Don't worry it's what all the losers on here do when they have nothing left to say, you'll get along just fine with Dos
 5 years ago '06        #133
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 ImInHerMouth said:
Aren't you a grown woman? Don't use the smileys in a serious discussion. Who does that? I haven't seen anyone even use a smiley in this thread. You're not a 14 year old boy.

answer the question. You said beating a child into a coma is the worse thing a mother can do. So I'm asking how you feel about abortion? Or just straight up k!lling the child? Those things are not as bad as beating the child? Taking the child's life?

Try to reply like an adult.
ppl use smileys all the time in serious discussions on this site, wtf?

5 years ago '11        #134
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 M said:
Yes, resorting to commenting on my looks is so adult like. Don't worry it's what all the losers on here do when they have nothing left to say, you'll get along just fine with Dos
I didn't say anything disrespectful about your looks did I? I said you look mature from your avy, but you weren't acting mature. I just didn't understand why you looked like you were in your 30s, yet you were acting like a teenager.
 10-15-2012, 02:37 PM         #135
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:

Lets not bring that back up ...like I said Im trying to be nice.....
 5 years ago '08        #136
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Lets not bring that back up ...like I said Im trying to be nice.....
You failed miserably with your very first post towards me in this thread
 5 years ago '06        #137
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 M said:
Dumb bi*ch deserves every minute of that sentence

As if that's some kind of excuse. It didn't stop her from having kids in the first place though
she should def go to prison, but 99 years is excessive, wen u consider how many ppl get less time for much worse crimes, the problem i have here, is the inconsistency of the way justice served in this country
 5 years ago '11        #138
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
Oh and it's not like I didn't have anything to say. You ran from my questions. Not the other way around. Then called me a bi*ch for no reason at all. Why are you so angry?
 5 years ago '08        #139
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 nightmare said:
she should def go to prison, but 99 years is excessive, wen u consider how many ppl get less time for much worse crimes, the problem i have here, is the inconsistency of the way justice served in this country
Oh look someone who can disagree without calling me a retarded dumb bi*ch
 10-15-2012, 02:54 PM         #140
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
Oh look someone who can disagree without calling me a retarded dumb bi*ch
Your very first response called the woman the very same thing.......but your opposed to being called the same thing? Ironic........
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago