Oct 13 - Mom Gets 99 Years for Gluing Child's Hands

most viewed right now
 85
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 51
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
272 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
88 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #101
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 M said:
Abusing a CHILD is the worst thing a mother can do. She glued the child she "loves" to a fu*king wall and beat her to the point of almost k!lling her..........but you're totally right that little girl or her siblings won't suffer any long term damage from this *rollseyes*

Are you seriously this fu*king stupid? If she had risen above all these hardships I'd applaud the hell out of her. Instead shes using them as an excuse to be a piece of sh*t mother. Dumb bi*ches like her do not deserve to have children, they're the only ones I feel sorry for in this situation, they all have to grow knowing what they came from.

And yes, I will absolutely judge her sick a.ss for doing this.
how do you know they will? a whole bunch of y'all in here a.ssuming and going off emotions.

Who are you to call him stupid when you're making all those a.ssumptions, and you still haven't proved how this should rightfully equal 99 years in a cell. You honestly proved him wrong on nothing. The child was not murdered or maimed. So it is not just, fu*k right or wrong, but just, to lock her up in a cell for the rest of her life. And actually, the worst thing a mother can do is k!ll her child, including abortions. But you don't want to get into that kind of stuff, right?

Like said, she should be evaluated. If it turns out she's not completely sane, she should have to go into a mental hospital. If not, 5-10 years. Children placed with a relative or in a foster home (even though that's sad too).
 10-15-2012, 01:54 PM         #102
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
Abusing a CHILD is the worst thing a mother can do. She glued the child she "loves" to a fu*king wall and beat her to the point of almost k!lling her..........but you're totally right that little girl or her siblings won't suffer any long term damage from this *rollseyes*

Are you seriously this fu*king stupid? If she had risen above all these hardships I'd applaud the hell out of her. Instead shes using them as an excuse to be a piece of sh*t mother. Dumb bi*ches like her do not deserve to have children, they're the only ones I feel sorry for in this situation, they all have to grow knowing what they came from.

And yes, I will absolutely judge her sick a.ss for doing this.
I agree with all of this she was dead fu*king wrong, but justice is not her serving life in prison.....that's a ridiculous out look that simply because she did something that you strongly disagree with she deserves to spend the rest of her days behind bars............if we have to live by the system we live by, fair is fair and right is right.........you cant go all the way against definition of what our legal system is supposed to represent all because you hate mothers who abuse children. We have to abide by the rules put in place and they should apply fairly to everyone, even if the sh*t burns you up inside, we have to give allegiance to our ideas of justice that we abide by. Take your feelings out of it and stop judging on your emotions and look out the box......the sentence was way too harsh for her crimes.......plain and simple.

And I'm not living in a 1 bedroom apartment with 4 kids and infestations of bed bugs.......she does get a pat on the back for that at all.......in the same sense I can empathize because that's a horrible for any one to live. Like I said take your emotions out of the equation......its not your life so why the fu*k are you so hard on this woman....your not facing the time and your were not living in her place of residence......she facing that time for what she did.........what happen has happened and when you lay your lice infested head down tonight to go to sleep worry free she will be facing her reality.......in that aspect I can empathize because even the hardest criminal can loose their fu*king minds in jail.....
 5 years ago '08        #103
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,181 | Props total: 5303 5303
 Dos-effect said:
On another note......it amazes me how people can look down on others hardships in life without a flinch and then proceed to judge those same people based on their own standards in life......like how do you not see the disconnection from your reality and theirs.........sh*t like that makes you sound like a retarded dumb bi*ch.................
wtf. My standards and reality are loving my children, not gluing them to a fu*king wall and beating them into a coma. Only you would think that makes me sound like a "retarded dumb bi*ch"

I seriously hope no woman is ever retarded enough to have kids with you.
 5 years ago '11        #104
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 banga said:
So I guess the sentence was overkill since the baby went into a coma instead of dying all the while being glued to a wall.

some of yall k!ll me. just google image a 2 year old and then come back with this BS making this bi*ch out to be some victim.
why would I google image a 2 year old? so my emotions can get the best of me and I end up making a decision that is based more on my emotions, rather than fairness? I'm aware of what a 2 year old looks like. I'm sure you don't need me to tell you why that's not how a legal system should work. But it seems, that's how ours works in most cases. Some of you guys that agree with this I'm sure also agree with the draconian Rockefeller drug laws. I'm surprised Grafted is in here supporting this, seeing as he's always so pro-black, and anti-white, yet he is praising this legal system which fu*ks minorities everyday, example here. Yes, it is about race.
 5 years ago '08        #105
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,181 | Props total: 5303 5303
 Dos-effect said:
I agree with all of this she was dead fu*king wrong, but justice is not her serving life in prison.....that's a ridiculous out look that simply because she did something that you strongly disagree with she deserves to spend the rest of her days behind bars............if we have to live by the system we live by, fair is fair and right is right.........you cant go all the way against definition of what our legal system is supposed to represent all because you hate mothers who abuse children. We have to abide by the rules put in place and they should apply fairly to everyone, even if the sh*t burns you up inside, we have to give allegiance to our ideas of justice that we abide by. Take your feelings out of it and stop judging on your emotions and look out the box......the sentence was way too harsh for her crimes.......plain and simple.

And I'm not living in a 1 bedroom apartment with 4 kids and infestations of bed bugs.......she does get a pat on the back for that at all.......in the same sense I can empathize because that's a horrible for any one to live. Like I said take your emotions out of the equation......its not your life so why the fu*k are you so hard on this woman....your not facing the time and your were not living in her place of residence......she facing that time for what she did.........what happen has happened and when you lay your lice infested head down tonight to go to sleep worry free she will be facing her reality.......in that aspect I can empathize because even the hardest criminal can loose their fu*king minds in jail.....
Well lucky for her and all the other piece of sh*t mothers and fathers out there, I'm not a judge. I'm simply replying to a thread on bx about, that's it.
 5 years ago '11        #106
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 M said:
wtf. My standards and reality are loving my children, not gluing them to a fu*king wall and beating them into a coma. Only you would think that makes me sound like a "retarded dumb bi*ch"

I seriously hope no woman is ever retarded enough to have kids with you.
Hey, have you ever had an abortion? and what makes you seem kind of off is that you think beating a child into a coma, calls for serving life in jail. Why stop there? why not give her a lethal injection? fu*k it, let's just take it back to medieval times and pull the guillotine right into the courtroom. You guys are thinking with an over-emotional mob mentality. Which should be left out of matters like this. You obviously have a bias and emotional connection to this issue that clouds your logic and judgement, and if you let people know that while you're serving jury duty, they're not supposed to let you be apart of the jury for that case. And this is why.


Last edited by ImInHerMouth; 10-15-2012 at 02:01 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #107
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,181 | Props total: 5303 5303
 ImInHerMouth said:
Hey, have you ever had an abortion?


no...
 5 years ago '11        #108
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 M said:


no...
you don't believe having an abortion is worse than beating a child?
 5 years ago '08        #109
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,181 | Props total: 5303 5303
 ImInHerMouth said:
Hey, have you ever had an abortion? and what makes you seem kind of off is that you think beating a child into a coma, calls for serving life in jail. Why stop there? why not give her a lethal injection? fu*k it, let's just take it back to medieval times and pull the guillotine right into the courtroom. You guys are thinking with an over-emotional mob mentality. Which should be left out of matters like this. You obviously have a bias and emotional connection to this issue that clouds your logic and judgement, and if you let people know that while you're serving jury duty, they're not supposed to let you be apart of the jury for that case. And this is why.
So are you saying your standards and reality are different?

And maybe I have to point out to you too, I'm not a fu*king judge, my opinion on her sentencing isn't going to change the outcome.
 5 years ago '08        #110
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,181 | Props total: 5303 5303
 ImInHerMouth said:
you don't believe having an abortion is worse than beating a child?
 10-15-2012, 02:08 PM         #111
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
I seriously hope no woman is ever retarded enough to have kids with you.
What, you c*m bucket a.ss bi*ch? I was attempting to be nice, but since your obviously feeling yourself today I'll go head and murk yo stupid a.ss right quick. Nobody ever denied the crime was cruel and she deserved punishment, What your stupid a.ss is failing to realize is just because you get all up in your feelings about what another woman did with HER kids does not mean you can judge that woman based on your obvious bias views. I don't know if you feel this way because your own ovaries wont allow to you conceive little bastard children yourself, or if you genuinely feel that your somehow better then everyone else who commits a crime because your idea of living on the edge staying up past 10:00 on a weekday. Regardless we have a standard that we live by in this country.....and that does not include putting convicted criminals behind bars so Prosecutors can advance to a judgeship quicker. That's not justice by any means its bullsh*t, but I dont expect people like you to ever get that because your to busy running your mouth attempting to put down the next man's flaws like your some pretty fu*king perfect princess.


Last edited by Dos-effect; 10-15-2012 at 02:19 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #112
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 M said:
So are you saying your standards and reality are different?

And maybe I have to point out to you too, I'm not a fu*king judge, my opinion on her sentencing isn't going to change the outcome.
Different from what? I never mentioned my standards and my reality.

For someone who's not a judge, when you said "And yes, I will absolutely judge her sick a.ss for doing this. " Sounds like a judge to me. You're not one in the courts, of course, but you're still judging her and saying how she deserves the century in prison. But let's pretend you were. How would you justify giving her a century to sit in a cell?
 5 years ago '04        #113
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,417 | Props total: 13085 13085
 Dos-effect said:
What, you c*m bucket a.ss bi*ch? I was attempting to be nice, but since your obviously feeling yourself today I'll go head and murk yo stupid a.ss right quick. Nobody ever denied the crime was cruel and she deserved punishment, What your stupid a.ss is failing to realize is just because you get all up in your feelings about what another woman did with HER kids does not mean you can judge that woman based on your obvious bias views. I don't know if you feel this way because your own ovaries wont allow to you conceive little bastard children yourself, or if you genuinely feel that your somehow better then everyone else commits a crime because your idea of living on the edge staying up past 10:00 on a weekday. Regardless we have a standard that we live by in this country.....and that does not include putting convicted criminals behind bars so Prosecutors can advance to a judgeship quicker. That's not justice by any means its bullsh*t, but I dont expect people like you to ever get that because your to busy running your mouth attempting to put down the next man's flaws like your some pretty fu*king perfect princess.
you're *
 10-15-2012, 02:11 PM         #114
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
Abusing a CHILD is the worst thing a mother can do. She glued the child she "loves" to a fu*king wall and beat her to the point of almost k!lling her..........but you're totally right that little girl or her siblings won't suffer any long term damage from this *rollseyes*

Are you seriously this fu*king stupid? If she had risen above all these hardships I'd applaud the hell out of her. Instead shes using them as an excuse to be a piece of sh*t mother. Dumb bi*ches like her do not deserve to have children, they're the only ones I feel sorry for in this situation, they all have to grow knowing what they came from.

And yes, I will absolutely judge her sick a.ss for doing this.
So throwing someone in jail for 99 years is your solution? When individuals who r*ped, dis embodied and paralysed individuals get much less sentence then a women who beat her kid to a coma, you know the country is fu*ked up.

Take a step back and look at this crime compared to other crimes and you will see the equivalence is not there at all.

She should serve jail time but 100 years is absolutely asinine
 5 years ago '11        #115
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 M said:
Aren't you a grown woman? Don't use the smileys in a serious discussion. Who does that? I haven't seen anyone even use a smiley in this thread. You're not a 14 year old boy.

answer the question. You said beating a child into a coma is the worse thing a mother can do. So I'm asking how you feel about abortion? Or just straight up k!lling the child? Those things are not as bad as beating the child? Taking the child's life?

Try to reply like an adult.
 5 years ago '08        #116
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,181 | Props total: 5303 5303
 Dos-effect said:
What, you c*m bucket a.ss bi*ch? I was attempting to be nice, but since your obviously feeling yourself today I'll go head and murk yo stupid a.ss right quick. Nobody ever denied the crime was cruel and she deserved punishment, What your stupid a.ss is failing to realize is just because you get all up in your feelings about what another woman did with HER kids does not mean you can judge that woman based on your obvious bias views. I don't know if you feel this way because your own ovaries wont allow to you conceive little bastard children yourself, or if you genuinely feel that your somehow better then everyone else commits a crime because your idea of living on the edge staying up past 10:00 on a weekday. Regardless we have a standard that we live by in this country.....and that does not include putting convicted criminals behind bars so Prosecutors can advance to a judgeship quicker. That's not justice by any means its bullsh*t, but I dont expect people like you to ever get that because your to busy running your mouth attempting to put down the next man's flaws like your some pretty fu*king perfect princess.
calling me a retarded dumb bi*ch was your way of being nice. And seriously, that was your attempt at "murking" me? Try harder next time.
 5 years ago '08        #117
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,181 | Props total: 5303 5303
 Darkdrone said:
So throwing someone in jail for 99 years is your solution? When individuals who r*ped, dis embodied and paralysed individuals get much less sentence then a women who beat her kid to a coma, you know the country is fu*ked up.

Take a step back and look at this crime compared to other crimes and you will see the equivalence is not there at all.

She should serve jail time but 100 years is absolutely asinine
My solution? No, it was the judges.
 5 years ago '06        #118
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,372 | Props total: 5647 5647
 ImInHerMouth said:
why would I google image a 2 year old? so my emotions can get the best of me and I end up making a decision that is based more on my emotions, rather than fairness? I'm aware of what a 2 year old looks like. I'm sure you don't need me to tell you why that's not how a legal system should work. But it seems, that's how ours works in most cases. Some of you guys that agree with this I'm sure also agree with the draconian Rockefeller drug laws. I'm surprised Grafted is in here supporting this, seeing as he's always so pro-black, and anti-white, yet he is praising this legal system which fu*ks minorities everyday, example here. Yes, it is about race.
it's not about "letting emotions get the best of you" it's to show you how sick of a human being you would have to be to super glue a baby's hands and forehead to the wall and then proceed to beat the baby to near death. What would have been a fair sentence then?
 5 years ago '09        #119
Nx41fe 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$629 | Props total: 3 3
Glad none of y'all are lawyers.
 5 years ago '08        #120
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,181 | Props total: 5303 5303
 ImInHerMouth said:
Aren't you a grown woman? Don't use the smileys in a serious discussion. Who does that? I haven't seen anyone even use a smiley in this thread. You're not a 14 year old boy.

answer the question. You said beating a child into a coma is the worse thing a mother can do. So I'm asking how you feel about abortion? Or just straight up k!lling the child? Those things are not as bad as beating the child? Taking the child's life?

Try to reply like an adult.
I'm not getting into an abortion debate
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy