most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #81
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 Apostrophe said:
Do you even have the slightest, base, conceptual, level idea of how the education system works? It seems you're as confused about education as you are about the legal system and how to properly speak English.

Four tips for you.

1)When calling another person stupid, it works a little better if you don't use racial slurs. But if you really can't speak without using hate speech, at the very least you should use the correct racial slur. You look extra short-bus when you call a white guy a n*****.

2)Read the entire story before posting. If you've already posted, read the full story before posting again. If reading is a problem for you, take a remedial reading class.

3)When you are arguing in favor of someone who has s3xually or physically abused a child, you've taken trolling / e-thugging a little too far.

4)When you've embarrassed / disgraced yourself this badly, just stop posting. By continuing to post here you just dig that hole you've dug for yourself deeper.

Think about it, you just spent an entire thread co-signing CHILD ABUSE. You've basically told everyone in this tread you're a fu*king creep. You might as well have Jerry Sandusky as your avy at this point. If you can't see how fu*ked up that is than there is no hope for you as a human being.

[pic - click to view]

10-15-2012, 12:01 AM         #82
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
judge crackin down on those black-centrics....about time throwin a baby out a car window at 55 was 36+ yrs...
 5 years ago '10        #83
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Mike Nitty said:
guess the charges stuck
 5 years ago '09        #84
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,177 | Props total: 3457 3457
fu*k that hoe..She got what she got, because of what she did..Off to jail with the bi*ch...
 10-15-2012, 03:49 AM         #85
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what the fu*k she beat her toddler into a coma and super glued her to the wall and u n*ggas saying 99yrs is overkill..fu*k THAT
 10-15-2012, 04:19 AM         #86
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Texas, Mexican, yep 99 yrs sounds bout right. Now if that was a white woman.
 5 years ago '04        #87
ChitownSavior01 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,067 | Props total: 1431 1431
 NO RELIGION said:
Gotdamn. I didn't watch the video,but I know n*ggas who've less time for murder.
she admitted to super-gluing her toddler’s hands to a wall and beating the girl so severely she ended up in a coma, officials said.
 10-15-2012, 10:56 AM         #88
EpodnamrA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10-15-2012, 10:57 AM         #89
EpodnamrA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killa Kwamz said:
Texas, Mexican, yep 99 yrs sounds bout right. Now if that was a white woman.

5 years ago '05        #90
ondareal 
space
space
$2,512 | Props total: 781 781
The judicial system is definitely fu*ked up. But real sh*t, fu*k her
 5 years ago '11        #91
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Apostrophe said:
Do you even have the slightest, base, conceptual, level idea of how the education system works? It seems you're as confused about education as you are about the legal system and how to properly speak English.

Four tips for you.

1)When calling another person stupid, it works a little better if you don't use racial slurs. But if you really can't speak without using hate speech, at the very least you should use the correct racial slur. You look extra short-bus when you call a white guy a n*****.

2)Read the entire story before posting. If you've already posted, read the full story before posting again. If reading is a problem for you, take a remedial reading class.

3)When you are arguing in favor of someone who has s3xually or physically abused a child, you've taken trolling / e-thugging a little too far.

4)When you've embarrassed / disgraced yourself this badly, just stop posting. By continuing to post here you just dig that hole you've dug for yourself deeper.

Think about it, you just spent an entire thread co-signing CHILD ABUSE. You've basically told everyone in this tread you're a fu*king creep. You might as well have Jerry Sandusky as your avy at this point. If you can't see how fu*ked up that is than there is no hope for you as a human being.
But I'm the one who should go back and read? You think you have some understanding of the law when you think that it's completely fine that someone got 99 years for child abuse? Ask your "girlfriend", cause I doubt you got one, if 99 years seems acceptable for beating a child, no matter how bad, compared to manslaughter where you you don't even get a fourth of that time. Ask her. If she says yes, tell her to not even bother taking the bar. If she has any type of sense, she'll look at you like you're the world's biggest idiot.

You can type as proper as you want, you're still an idiot. A smart sounding idiot. You can write the most well thought out essay, but you ain't got no damn sense. Using racial slurs? And that makes me stupid? You're a privileged white kid who never experienced the real world.

You and the other morons said/co-signed the idea that raping someone is worse than k!lling them. Nothing you could ever say, no matter how formally you say it, can make me believe that you're not an idiot.

Last edited by ImInHerMouth; 10-15-2012 at 11:20 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #92
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:

[pic - click to view]

what part of that post was funny? stop d!ck blowing
 10-15-2012, 11:23 AM         #93
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She should have got 100 years.

Any parent that beats their child into a como deserves to die in prison, fu*k em.
 5 years ago '11        #94
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
you trying to start sum race BS, molesters are hispanic, native american, black, white asain, and every other race out there, so knock it off wit that race BS fa99ot........
the white boy got offended.
 10-15-2012, 12:25 PM         #95
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Apostrophe said:

Four tips for you.

errr get'em
 10-15-2012, 12:57 PM         #96
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
She should have got 100 years.

Any parent that beats their child into a como deserves to die in prison, fu*k em.
I feel you, but all discretion aside this is not justice, it just a manipulation of the system its self, I think everyone endorses sending the woman to jail......but to say she deserve life extreme......and I honestly feel she was made an example of......and that her skin color made it easier to do so...its not a question of right or wrong, its a question of if justice was served or was justice over looked for career advancement.

Last edited by Dos-effect; 10-15-2012 at 01:03 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #97
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,167 | Props total: 5240 5240
Dumb bi*ch deserves every minute of that sentence
Escalona, a mother of five, said she was molested, abused by boyfriends, and was a recovering marijuana and cocaine addict. She was raising her children on child support payments in a one-bedroom apartment with bed bugs, according to the Dallas Morning News.
As if that's some kind of excuse. It didn't stop her from having kids in the first place though

Last edited by M; 10-15-2012 at 01:23 PM..
 10-15-2012, 01:23 PM         #98
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
Dumb bi*ch deserves every minute of that sentence

As if that's some kind of excuse. It didn't stop her from having kids in the first place though
She doesn't, difference of opinion......but she does not......if the little girl had died I don't think any one would deny the sentence....but the child is alive...and I don't think she will suffer any long term physical damage...........this is not a victim by any means......but you can't seriously feel she deserve to spend the rest of her life in jail.....for abusing her kids.........you might as well put a bullet in the woman.........

On another note......it amazes me how people can look down on others hardships in life without a flinch and then proceed to judge those same people based on their own standards in life......like how do you not see the disconnection from your reality and theirs.........sh*t like that makes you sound like a retarded dumb bi*ch.................

Last edited by Dos-effect; 10-15-2012 at 01:27 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #99
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,167 | Props total: 5240 5240
 Dos-effect said:
She doesn't, difference of opinion......but she does not......if the little girl had died I don't think any one would deny the sentence....but the child is alive...and I don't think she will suffer any long term physical damage...........this is not a victim by any means......but you can't seriously feel she deserve to spend the rest of her life in jail.....for abusing her kids.........you might as well put a bullet in the woman.........

On another note......it amazes me how people can look down on others hardships in life without a flinch and then proceed to judge those same people based on their own standards in life......like how do you not see the disconnection from your reality and theirs.........sh*t like that makes you sound like a retarded dumb bi*ch.................
Abusing a CHILD is the worst thing a mother can do. She glued the child she "loves" to a fu*king wall and beat her to the point of almost k!lling her..........but you're totally right that little girl or her siblings won't suffer any long term damage from this *rollseyes*

Are you seriously this fu*king stupid? If she had risen above all these hardships I'd applaud the hell out of her. Instead shes using them as an excuse to be a piece of sh*t mother. Dumb bi*ches like her do not deserve to have children, they're the only ones I feel sorry for in this situation, they all have to grow knowing what they came from.

And yes, I will absolutely judge her sick a.ss for doing this.
 5 years ago '06        #100
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,359 | Props total: 5571 5571
So I guess the sentence was overkill since the baby went into a coma instead of dying all the while being glued to a wall.

some of yall k!ll me. just google image a 2 year old and then come back with this BS making this bi*ch out to be some victim.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
237 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
91 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy