Oct 13 - Mom Gets 99 Years for Gluing Child's Hands

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
175 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
131 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
GangGreen227 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,822 | Props total: 128 128
worse than k!lling?whats worse than k!lling???
 10-14-2012, 05:32 PM         #42
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
n*gga fu*k is wrong with you? Who the fu*k is you to be lockin people up for a century? Oh, that's right, you're a fu*kin nobody on a hip-hop forum. Who give a fu*k what you think bi*ch. You have not one logical brain cell in your body, which is why you never gon be sh*t. People who k!ll people, as in, that person ain't never comin back, get less than that on average. The child still alive so where's the fairness in imprisoning her for life?

You got the same fu*ked up mentality as this n*gga. Worse than k!lling someone. I don't think y'all even understand the concept of life and death.

Stop trying to be some internet gangster you fu*king scumbag. This bi*ch nearly beat a fu*kING TODDLER TO death, A fu*kING TODDLER! There is no crime worse than one committed against a child and our laws reflect that. For you to feel otherwise strongly suggests that you are either a child abuser yourself or some kind of sick pedo. Stop trying to equate some waste of life drug dealer being k!lled by another waste of life drug dealer with a grown woman beating a child nearly to death. They having nothing in common. As a human being you are an epic fail.

ImInHerMouth said:
don't ever, ever, attempt to attend law school. people are already the worst possible judges of character and making life-death rulings. now imagine if people just went off of blind emotion like you. there's a lot of people passionate about a lot of things. i'm gonna wait for someone you care about to be pulled over at a checkpoint, and arrested for having a BAC of 0.09 cause they were drinking a little, and the judge to be as emotional as you, giving them 99 years in prison for the POSSIBILITY, of k!lling someone. we'll then see how quick you are to be handing out 99 years.
Holy fu*king sh*t are you stupid. Someone drunk driving should be tossed in jail for a long time. Just because you got pinched for drunk driving and are pissed about it instead of taking responsibility for putting INNOCENT peoples lives in danger for no good reason has no reflection on reality or the law. I don't know where the fu*k you live but here in NY you commit any crime and you are going to jail for a while. Hell you get 3 years here just for having a gun. People like you disgust me. Why couldn't your mother have used contraception?

oh and my girlfriend is in Law School dipsh*t.

10 to 1 odds this fu*ker ends up spending the bulk of his life behind bars for stupid sh*t.

Last edited by Apostrophe; 10-14-2012 at 05:40 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #43
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,141 | Props total: 444 444
she beat the kid into a coma (kid could have died) she lucky she didn't get the Chair
 5 years ago '08        #44
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
Yall cats defending this bi*ch? lol. She has 4 other kids, who's to say that this bi*ch wouldn't do the same to them. It's not about emotion. The standard is if this bi*ch is a danger to society, and the facts show she is. 99 years is crazy excessive, but it's Texas

Texas has to deal with issues that most of the country doesn't have to, i.e. border control type sh*t, they have to prove a point. And she's gonna appeal the sentencing and do about 10 years or less anyways. This was just some sh*t to show that the state of Texas aint shook to pull the trigger on some sh*t like this. Deterrence.
 5 years ago '06        #45
Buckwhite 28 heat pts28
space
space
$887 | Props total: 28 28
sh*t..... Marvin Gaye's father k!lled him and he only got a six-year suspended sentence and five years of probation.... still fu*k that lady for gluing her daughters hand and beating her sh*t up
 5 years ago '09        #46
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,177 | Props total: 13437 13437
We use to rub our hands with Elmer's glue all the time just to peel it off
 5 years ago '05        #47
brooklyn2philly 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,013 | Props total: 1667 1667
yea fu*k her it coulda been worse she coulda took it as far as gluing her kids mouth shut and texas plays NO GAMES!!
im not for child abuse of any kind and she deserves it fu*k it u neva kno how long she was torturing her kids
 10-14-2012, 06:28 PM         #48
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
99 years huh? What a joke the American legal system is. A guy who ends the life of another human being is getting less than this?

Unbelievable.
 10-14-2012, 06:41 PM         #49
Ayena 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkdrone said:
99 years huh? What a joke the American legal system is. A guy who ends the life of another human being is getting less than this?

Unbelievable.
There is a difference between two grown adults, going at it, and one of them ends up getting k!lled. This is a CHILD we are talking about. Incapable of supporting, defending, and speaking for itself. Its a baby. Like stomping a little 6 week old puppy to death. Give it a year, come back and let that german shepherd eat you like a snack, see the difference?

In my opinion. I would have been OK with her getting the death penalty. Hell she should have to be honest. I show no mercy to those who show no mercy to others, especially a child. If beating the child almost to death wasn't enough, she had to glue her hands and forehead to the wall. That is a very sick, and mentally unstable person. They should not walk amongst us in the first place.
 5 years ago '09        #50
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
 Ayena said:
There is a difference between two grown adults, going at it, and one of them ends up getting k!lled. This is a CHILD we are talking about. Incapable of supporting, defending, and speaking for itself. Its a baby. Like stomping a little 6 week old puppy to death. Give it a year, come back and let that german shepherd eat you like a snack, see the difference?

In my opinion. I would have been OK with her getting the death penalty. Hell she should have to be honest. I show no mercy to those who show no mercy to others, especially a child. If beating the child almost to death wasn't enough, she had to glue her hands and forehead to the wall. That is a very sick, and mentally unstable person. They should not walk amongst us in the first place.
Lady is sick
 10-14-2012, 06:48 PM         #51
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ayena said:

What the fu*k do you mean two grown men going at it? You do know there are murders where one person just k!lls another person with no resistance at all? What about a dude who murders a women who can't defend herself? Why are you picturing the murder of an adult so lightly and a child beating so harshly? I put murder on much higher degree than a beating.

The women should not have gotten 99 years in my opinion and the notion that we should give the death penalty in this case is maddening. She doesn't deserve this sentence and it is ridiculous at the amount of time she is doing for the crime. The child is still alive and can potentially get back to living a normal life, while a murdered victim is GONE forever. Don't even compare murder to beating a child to a coma, its not even in the same league.

What she did is sick and she should she be in prison for at least 10 years.
 10-14-2012, 06:58 PM         #52
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Journalism is america today

look for hits with crazy titles

The girl had bleeding in her brain or some sh*t (forgot the big details)

but they wanna put the reason was because glue ?

just horrible and sad
 5 years ago '09        #53
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
Beats daughter into a coma and close to death. Then tortures with glue

This child abuse toward potty training has to stop. Kids can't help it sometimes.
 5 years ago '04        #54
matik23 
space
space
$1,842 | Props total: 126 126
 GangGreen227 said:
worse than k!lling?whats worse than k!lling???
r*pe and child molesters, at least dead people won't go through psychological trauma and grow up fu*ked up
 10-14-2012, 07:04 PM         #55
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkdrone said:
What the fu*k do you mean two grown men going at it? You do know there are murders where one person just k!lls another person with no resistance at all? What about a dude who murders a women who can't defend herself? Why are you picturing the murder of an adult so lightly and a child beating so harshly? I put murder on much higher degree than a beating.

The women should not have gotten 99 years in my opinion and the notion that we should give the death penalty in this case is maddening. She doesn't deserve this sentence and it is ridiculous at the amount of time she is doing for the crime. The child is still alive and can potentially get back to living a normal life, while a murdered victim is GONE forever. Don't even compare murder to beating a child to a coma, its not even in the same league.

This, the sentence is way to lengthy considering she did not k!ll the child.............
 10-14-2012, 07:14 PM         #56
Ayena 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkdrone said:

You're missing the point. The child was pretty much on the verge of dying. It is one thing about being an adult to the point of death, or k!lling them, and it is another to do it to a child. So she almost k!lled her daughter by beating her, fine. What was the reason for her gluing her hands and forehead to the wall, and beating her? You are not getting it. She is sick man, messed up in the head. She should not be allowed to walk the streets, yet alone have children.

I was at work, and it was freezing outside. About 35-38 degrees, foggy, misty and the wind made it even worse. This lady walks out of a store, and her 2-3 year old son is crying because he wanted a toy. She grabs him out of the shopping cart, dragging him to the car across the lot, his feat dangling. She drops the kid on the pavement, screams for him to get up, then grabs him by the hand and starts beating him over his shoulder, back, and neck. Goes to the back seat, grabs a belt and starts beating the crap out of the kid. Lets not forget it is freezing outside. She has on boots, pants, hoodie, etc. This poor kid had no shoes on, a t-shirt, and on top of that gets dropped on the pavement and has the sh*t beat out of him. You expect me to feel sorry for her if the judge decides to give her 25 to life, instead of 5-10 years. You're joking right?
 10-14-2012, 07:15 PM         #57
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she's kind of cute though
 10-14-2012, 07:15 PM         #58
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she deserves like 10 years with probation, and dhr needs to take her kids...
 5 years ago '04        #59
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,297 | Props total: 3754 3754
How Could She Do That To Her Baby She Should Get death!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '08        #60
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 DrX said:
this america and she aint white....white male molesters only get a hand full of years
you trying to start sum race BS, molesters are hispanic, native american, black, white asain, and every other race out there, so knock it off wit that race BS fa99ot........
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago