Oct 13 - Mom Gets 99 Years for Gluing Child's Hands

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,161 | Props total: 9588 9588
Lol damnnn
 5 years ago '10        #22
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
 Mike Nitty said:
guess the charges stuck
 10-14-2012, 03:45 PM         #23
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this america and she aint white....white male molesters only get a hand full of years
 5 years ago '12        #24
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,683 | Props total: 188 188
 Mike Nitty said:
guess the charges stuck
 10-14-2012, 04:15 PM         #25
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
99 years is retarded. Like money said at the top I know muthafuhkas who have k!lled ppl who got off less than that. Some are home as Im typing this. sh*t my little brothers buddy threw some n*gga out a window in like 2002 I think he got out in 2010. Put this bi*ch in Arkham Asylum for a minute. Super Glue Villain. Thats an act of a crazy bi*ch.
What she did is worse than k!lling someone in a lot of cases. At least, sometimes, people have some sort of excuse for k!lling.

No excuse for what she did to her daughter. She might not have k!lled anyone, but she's more messed up in the head than many kids who're doing time for murder.
 5 years ago '09        #26
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1114 1114
You gotta question someone's mental if their form of punishment is super gluing a toddlers hands to the wall and beating them into a coma. I see nothing wrong with this sentence, obviously she won't get the whole 99 years but she deserves atleast 1/3rd of it.
 5 years ago '04        #27
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,609 | Props total: 1510 1510
they said she beat her kid into a coma...

ya kids can p!ss u off...but u spank them put them in there room n close the door...

u dont super glue there hands to the wall n beat the fu*k out of them like they fu*ked yo mama..

u a sick a.ss person to do sum sh*t like dat....fu*k her
 10-14-2012, 04:32 PM         #28
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see a lot of people in this thread who must be child abusers. This woman beat a 2 year old into a coma. She deserves every bit of that 99 year sentence. fu*k is wrong with some of you?
 5 years ago '05        #29
Reggie Xtreme 
space
space
$5,738 | Props total: 77 77
Good fu*king riddance.
 5 years ago '11        #30
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 cuddyduce said:
she deserves 99 years, fu*k her
naw no she don't. she deserves maybe 5 years at best. 99 years? what kind of a.ss backwards....oh wait, I remember now. God bless our fu*ked up a.ss legal system that makes no type of goddamn sense whatsoever so help me god.
 5 years ago '06        #31
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
 5 years ago '06        #32
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
naw no she don't. she deserves maybe 5 years at best. 99 years? what kind of a.ss backwards....oh wait, I remember now. God bless our fu*ked up a.ss legal system that makes no type of goddamn sense whatsoever so help me god.
id say at least 15-20
 5 years ago '11        #33
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Apostrophe said:
I see a lot of people in this thread who must be child abusers. This woman beat a 2 year old into a coma. She deserves every bit of that 99 year sentence. fu*k is wrong with some of you?
n*gga fu*k is wrong with you? Who the fu*k is you to be lockin people up for a century? Oh, that's right, you're a fu*kin nobody on a hip-hop forum. Who give a fu*k what you think bi*ch. You have not one logical brain cell in your body, which is why you never gon be sh*t. People who k!ll people, as in, that person ain't never comin back, get less than that on average. The child still alive so where's the fairness in imprisoning her for life?

ROFLSTOMP said:
What she did is worse than k!lling someone in a lot of cases. At least, sometimes, people have some sort of excuse for k!lling.

No excuse for what she did to her daughter. She might not have k!lled anyone, but she's more messed up in the head than many kids who're doing time for murder.
You got the same fu*ked up mentality as this n*gga. Worse than k!lling someone. I don't think y'all even understand the concept of life and death.

Last edited by ImInHerMouth; 10-14-2012 at 04:47 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #34
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 nightmare said:
id say at least 15-20
thats like 2-3x more than manslaughter...
 5 years ago '06        #35
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
thats like 2-3x more than manslaughter...
manslaughter should be higher, than, but then again, it should depend on the specific context of the manslaughter, but of course in america we need blanket charges
 10-14-2012, 04:50 PM         #36
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Apostrophe said:
cosign.

People's logic for championing foul, reprehensible bullsh*t has me in awe sometimes

everybody want s to be some deep philosophical person that sees the big picture. but k!lling, torturing, a.ssaulting, or molesting a fu*king toddler is not the fu*king circumstance to pull that sh*t.. point blank, this bi*ch is a blemish on God's portfolio and deserves every nanosecond of her sentence but i say i wouldnt mind dropping it down to 50 years if they agree to make Casey Anthony serve the other half of the sentence....
 5 years ago '11        #37
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 nightmare said:
manslaughter should be higher, than, but then again, it should depend on the specific context of the manslaughter, but of course in america we need blanket charges
that's where it gets tricky tho. and which is why manslaughter is not necessarily higher. it helps to be as objective as you can with rulings like that.
 5 years ago '06        #38
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
Slave owner mentality .....
 5 years ago '11        #39
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
cosign.

People's logic for championing foul, reprehensible bullsh*t has me in awe sometimes

everybody want s to be some deep philosophical person that sees the big picture. but k!lling, torturing, a.ssaulting, or molesting a fu*king toddler is not the fu*king circumstance to pull that sh*t.. point blank, this bi*ch is a blemish on God's portfolio and deserves every nanosecond of her sentence but i say i wouldnt mind dropping it down to 50 years if they agree to make Casey Anthony serve the other half of the sentence....
don't ever, ever, attempt to attend law school. people are already the worst possible judges of character and making life-death rulings. now imagine if people just went off of blind emotion like you. there's a lot of people passionate about a lot of things. i'm gonna wait for someone you care about to be pulled over at a checkpoint, and arrested for having a BAC of 0.09 cause they were drinking a little, and the judge to be as emotional as you, giving them 99 years in prison for the POSSIBILITY, of k!lling someone. we'll then see how quick you are to be handing out 99 years.
 5 years ago '11        #40
rec1989 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 19 19
 S.TEX said:

even Sandusky like
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago