Oct 13 - Mom Gets 99 Years for Gluing Child's Hands

most viewed right now
 114
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 82
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 59
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
142 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '11        #181
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
99 years?n*gga k!lled dude from my school and only got 11 years
 5 years ago '07        #182
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Dos-effect said:
Dude coming from a home where child abuse was very relevant, I a.ssure you I dont take it lightly, Im not excusing her crime or actions, I'm just saying we cant support a person being unjustly sentenced because of how we feel about the crimes commited. We have to be fair across the board even if it k!lls us to do so....that's what this country is built on. Too many of us are for disallowing people certain rights garnerd to them by the constitution, or situations like this where its obvious the sentence over k!ll......you have to be fair on all sides of the spectrum.....and as an American accept the positive as well as the negative
i dont think u grasp tha gravity of this crime.bi*ch super glued a 2 years hands to a wall.do u know how painful that sh*t is to peel off?not tape,but glue.u gotta be sick in tha head to even contemplate that.whats worse is she just had another child.so she gets to repeat this same cycle again in 2 years .some people need to be put under a cell,and she is 1 of them.just an all around burden on society and her family
 5 years ago '10        #183
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$5,900 | Props total: 26 26
 Dos-effect said:
I dont endorse a slap on the wrist, dont believe I indicated that one single time in this whole thread. But I get it you hate the fact the woman tortured the kid......so the genius response to that is torture the woman.......in sense your preaching the same exact thing you want to throw in her in jail for 99 years for.....but of course you dont see this because your too busy trying to be Captain fu*king America.....this is not even a ploy for this woman........its a ploy for our criminal justice system and its actual meaning in our society. Your essentially endorsing the prosecutions advancement on the back of this woman.....thats the reason she got all these years....every year a prosecutor, da or judge gets for an offender is an positive resume and career booster.But your still trying to justify the time given. If you want to punish poeple in the fashion of what you believe where essentially an eye for eye, and spending the rest of thier lives in jail based on the crimes they commit the but the perception of the crime they commit then go to the middle east where that type of behavior is incorporated. In America we have to abide by the system put in place......regardless of the woman herself...THE PENALTY DID NOT FIT THE CRIME......strict punishment should have been applied......but 100 years for child abuse does not fit the crime....anyone who believes it honestly does is a fu*king idiot.....sorry And this is coming from a man who grew up in an abusive home...........
wow for once no insults....ok then lets have a grown folks conversation.

its kinda like an eye for an eye but its punishment, sitting in a cell for 10 years isnt enough for her in my opinion.. i mean we have drug dealers that do more time than that. and its not like she shot someone, she glued her hands to the wall and then beat her into a coma....not like they got into an arguement and she slaped her daughter and she fell and bumped her head.

Is she the guiney pig, maybe, but there needs to be grounds set so people wont do stuff like this. alot of kids end up becoming what they grow up around, this is not what i nor hopefully you want this little girl to become.

i just think that people that create crimes like these arent going to change and will just commit another crime as soon as they get out.
 5 years ago '07        #184
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 UcantCme said:
wow for once no insults....ok then lets have a grown folks conversation.

its kinda like an eye for an eye but its punishment, sitting in a cell for 10 years isnt enough for her in my opinion.. i mean we have drug dealers that do more time than that. and its not like she shot someone, she glued her hands to the wall and then beat her into a coma....not like they got into an arguement and she slaped her daughter and she fell and bumped her head.

Is she the guiney pig, maybe, but there needs to be grounds set so people wont do stuff like this. alot of kids end up becoming what they grow up around, this is not what i nor hopefully you want this little girl to become.

i just think that people that create crimes like these arent going to change and will just commit another crime as soon as they get out.
exactly.does somebody need to be taught in jail that child abuse is wrong?everybody is sorry and remosreful when they get caught
 10-18-2012, 11:42 AM         #185
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
wow for once no insults....ok then lets have a grown folks conversation.

its kinda like an eye for an eye but its punishment, sitting in a cell for 10 years isnt enough for her in my opinion.. i mean we have drug dealers that do more time than that. and its not like she shot someone, she glued her hands to the wall and then beat her into a coma....not like they got into an arguement and she slaped her daughter and she fell and bumped her head.

Is she the guiney pig, maybe, but there needs to be grounds set so people wont do stuff like this. alot of kids end up becoming what they grow up around, this is not what i nor hopefully you want this little girl to become.

i just think that people that create crimes like these arent going to change and will just commit another crime as soon as they get out.
Dude dont fu*king insult me with your idea of "grown folks conversation" I try to stay as far away from your retardation as possible. Your the definition of a fu*king idiot and the only reason you got a response from me today is because you posted directly under me directly conflicting with the post I wrote. Nobody cares wtf you feel about the situation.....at least enoug to have a "real" conversation with you.....thats why you get nothing but hate because your looked as the the boards court jester......or the idiot who is expected to be an idiot....thats you to a tee.............."grown folks coversation" foh with that bullsh*t......and yes the hate is strong for you......I detest the mere existence of you on this board.......your like the sh*t I step in on the bottom my shoe that I can get off.......your putrid, unecessary and will fu*k up a good day every chance you get. Die in hell c*ck sucker................




Damn that felt good.......
 5 years ago '10        #186
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$5,900 | Props total: 26 26
 r.burgundy said:
exactly.does somebody need to be taught in jail that child abuse is wrong?everybody is sorry and remosreful when they get caught
theres rehab for drug abusers, there needs to be time served for moving violations or drug dealers but what kinda therapy is there for child abusers that are out of their fukcing mind?!
 5 years ago '10        #187
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$5,900 | Props total: 26 26
 Dos-effect said:
Dude dont fu*king insult me with your idea of "grown folks conversation" I try to stay as far away from your retardation as possible. Your the definition of a fu*king idiot and the only reason you got a response from me today is because you posted directly under me directly conflicting with the post I wrote. Nobody cares wtf you feel about the situation.....at least enoug to have a "real" conversation with you.....thats why you get nothing but hate because your looked as the the boards court jester......or the idiot who is expected to be an idiot....thats you to a tee.............."grown folks coversation" foh with that bullsh*t......and yes the hate is strong for you......I detest the mere existence of you on this board.......your like the sh*t I step in on the bottom my shoe that I can get off.......your putrid, unecessary and will fu*k up a good day every chance you get. Die in hell c*ck sucker................




Damn that felt good.......
knew it was too good to be true.

im the idiot but yet you are the one everyone is disagreeing with?

and what makes you think anyone cares what you think about the conversation?

all you do everyday is come on here and argue and insult ppl...is your life that sh*tty?

this thread alone shows that you are a lying piece of sh*t..you come from an abusive house but yet you dont think the book should be thrown to this woman...go suck a camels d!ck you f*ggot.

i could make a thread that said the sky is blue and you would come back with a paragraph long response arguing why the sky is green or some sh*t and it was the white mans fault that it is blue ohh and dont wanna forget it would also be filled with a ......between every 4 words.

do us all a favor and go swallow a box of razor blades your mommas boy i live in a basement racist prick.
 10-18-2012, 11:58 AM         #188
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
knew it was too good to be true.

im the idiot but yet you are the one everyone is disagreeing with?

and what makes you think anyone cares what you think about the conversation?

all you do everyday is come on here and argue and insult ppl...is your life that sh*tty?

this thread alone shows that you are a lying piece of sh*t..you come from an abusive house but yet you dont think the book should be thrown to this woman...go suck a camels d!ck you f*ggot.

i could make a thread that said the sky is blue and you would come back with a paragraph long response arguing why the sky is green or some sh*t and it was the white mans fault that it is blue ohh and dont wanna forget it would also be filled with a ......between every 4 words.

do us all a favor and go swallow a box of razor blades your mommas boy i live in a basement racist prick.
So because Im not for throwing this woman in jail the rest of her life I didnt grow up in a abusive home? Keep on displaying that wonderful goofy a.ss logic that never gets old...........like I said your fu*king ignorance is deplorable. Your the most hated fu*k on this board......and thats the reason why......now you want to pretend like you care about fair and balanced issues and demand respect.......
 5 years ago '07        #189
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 UcantCme said:
theres rehab for drug abusers, there needs to be time served for moving violations or drug dealers but what kinda therapy is there for child abusers that are out of their fukcing mind?!
exactly.some people just dont go it all upstairs
 10-18-2012, 12:48 PM         #190
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
99 years is absolutely retarded. This has to be a joke but alas it is not.
 5 years ago '07        #191
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Darkdrone said:
99 years is absolutely retarded. This has to be a joke but alas it is not.
to be fair,she's up for parole after 30
 10-18-2012, 12:58 PM         #192
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
to be fair,she's up for parole after 30
She won't live that long to get to the parole, child abuse is a serious thing in prison and I wouldn't be surprised if she commits suicide or gets murdered.
 5 years ago '10        #193
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$5,900 | Props total: 26 26
 r.burgundy said:
exactly.some people just dont go it all upstairs
case in hand, the guy that posted above you
 5 years ago '07        #194
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Darkdrone said:
She won't live that long to get to the parole, child abuse is a serious thing in prison and I wouldn't be surprised if she commits suicide or gets murdered.
then justice would be served
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 77
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 61
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
238 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
84 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
82 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy