Oct 13 - Mom Gets 99 Years for Gluing Child's Hands

most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 63
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
9071 pageviews
199 comments


nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
Oct 13 - Mom Gets 99 Years for Gluing Child's Hands
 

 

[video - click to view]


199 comments for "Oct 13 - Mom Gets 99 Years for Gluing Child's Hands"

 10-13-2012, 10:42 PM         #2
WifeRaperMagnus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why Casey Anthony walked then?
 10-13-2012, 10:51 PM         #3
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


even Sandusky like
 10-13-2012, 10:52 PM         #4
DiverseComplex 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
Gotdamn. I didn't watch the video,but I know n*ggas who've less time for murder.
watch the video.
 5 years ago '08        #5
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 5810 5810



[pic - click to view]



HOUSTON -- A Dallas judge sentenced a young mother to 99 years in prison Friday after she admitted to super-gluing her toddler’s hands to a wall and beating the girl so severely she ended up in a coma, officials said.

“We’re very happy with the judge’s decision,” Debbie Denmon, spokeswoman for the Dallas County district attorney's office, told The Times.

Judge Larry Mitchell told the mother, Elizabeth Escalona, that his decision came down to the fact that "You savagely beat your child to the edge of death," according to the Dallas Morning News, which live-tweeted coverage of the sentencing.

Escalona, 23, pleaded guilty on July 12 to injury to a child. Prosecutor Eren Price had sought a 45-year sentence, while Escalona had hoped for probation. The judge, however, nearly doubled the prosecution's recommendation, citing the brutality of the attacks.

“The prosecutor said Elizabeth Escalona wasn’t sorry for what she did. She was sorry for herself, not the child she tortured," Denmon said. “Her children now have a chance to lead a productive life.”

Escalona will have to serve 30 years before she becomes eligible for parole, Denmon said.

Escalona's attorney did not return calls Friday morning. She told those at the court she plans to appeal the sentence, Denmon said.

During the sentencing hearing, which started Monday, Escalona took the stand in her own defense, admitted that she abused her 2-year-old daughter Jocelyn Cedillo and pleaded for leniency.

"I hit her, I kicked her constantly and she didn't deserve that," Escalona said, confirming that she glued the girl’s hands to the wall, according to the Dallas Morning News. But, she added, “I want everybody to know that I'm not a monster. I love my kids.”

Escalona, a mother of five, said she was molested, abused by boyfriends, and was a recovering marijuana and cocaine addict. She was raising her children on child support payments in a one-bedroom apartment with bed bugs, according to the Dallas Morning News.

The prosecutor painted Escalona as cruel and calculating, posting the word “Liar” on a screen behind Escalona’s head during cross-examination, forcing Escalona to look at photos of her injured daughter and count the bruises she inflicted.

Escalona has admitted to becoming so frustrated with Jocelyn's “potty training issue” on Sept. 7, 2011, that she glued the toddler to the wall of their apartment and beat her, according to testimony at sentencing hearings which started on Monday.

Escalona called her mother, crying and hysterical, according to police records. The older woman found Jocelyn unresponsive on the floor beside a bed in her daughter’s northwest Dallas apartment and rushed Jocelyn to a hospital. The girl survived and is now living with Escalona's mother, Ofelia Escalona, who testified on her daughter’s behalf.

Prosecutors countered that Elizabeth Escalona was a dangerous juvenile delinquent who had indeed grown into a monster. They played recordings in court of Escalona as a teenager threatening to k!ll her mother, noting that she was a former gang member who started smoking marijuana at age 11.

Evidence photos displayed in court showed Jocelyn with numerous bruises, cuts and bite marks shortly after she was brought to Children’s Medical Center Dallas, where she remained in a coma for two days, Denmon said.

The toddler appears to have recovered from her injuries, although Denmon said it’s too early to tell if she has lasting brain damage.

After Escalona’s arrest, Jocelyn and her three siblings were placed in foster care, then with Ofelia Escalona. A fifth child, a boy born while Elizabeth Escalona was in jail, was also placed with her mother, Denmon said.

Both Escalona and her mother have been investigated by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services, Denmon said, but the investigations did not result in criminal charges.

Escalona’s opponents noted her sentencing on a Facebook page called "Lock Up Elizabeth Escalona," that features more recent photos of Jocelyn post-recovery and has drawn more than 6,000 “likes.” Some posted messages saying the page motivated them to contact the judge in Escalona’s case to “apply some community pressure.”

“99yrs sounds good!" wrote ZioMayra Aponte of Dallas. “Thank god justice was served.”
 5 years ago '04        #6
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 nightmare said:
saw this and was going to create a thread but didn't.....u are supposed to put up the article behind it so that n*ggas can get the story of the story.

 Nut-In-Honeys said:



[pic - click to view]



HOUSTON -- A Dallas judge sentenced a young mother to 99 years in prison Friday after she admitted to super-gluing her toddler’s hands to a wall and beating the girl so severely she ended up in a coma, officials said.

“We’re very happy with the judge’s decision,” Debbie Denmon, spokeswoman for the Dallas County district attorney's office, told The Times.

Judge Larry Mitchell told the mother, Elizabeth Escalona, that his decision came down to the fact that "You savagely beat your child to the edge of death," according to the Dallas Morning News, which live-tweeted coverage of the sentencing.

Escalona, 23, pleaded guilty on July 12 to injury to a child. Prosecutor Eren Price had sought a 45-year sentence, while Escalona had hoped for probation. The judge, however, nearly doubled the prosecution's recommendation, citing the brutality of the attacks.

“The prosecutor said Elizabeth Escalona wasn’t sorry for what she did. She was sorry for herself, not the child she tortured," Denmon said. “Her children now have a chance to lead a productive life.”

Escalona will have to serve 30 years before she becomes eligible for parole, Denmon said.

Escalona's attorney did not return calls Friday morning. She told those at the court she plans to appeal the sentence, Denmon said.

During the sentencing hearing, which started Monday, Escalona took the stand in her own defense, admitted that she abused her 2-year-old daughter Jocelyn Cedillo and pleaded for leniency.

"I hit her, I kicked her constantly and she didn't deserve that," Escalona said, confirming that she glued the girl’s hands to the wall, according to the Dallas Morning News. But, she added, “I want everybody to know that I'm not a monster. I love my kids.”

Escalona, a mother of five, said she was molested, abused by boyfriends, and was a recovering marijuana and cocaine addict. She was raising her children on child support payments in a one-bedroom apartment with bed bugs, according to the Dallas Morning News.

The prosecutor painted Escalona as cruel and calculating, posting the word “Liar” on a screen behind Escalona’s head during cross-examination, forcing Escalona to look at photos of her injured daughter and count the bruises she inflicted.

Escalona has admitted to becoming so frustrated with Jocelyn's “potty training issue” on Sept. 7, 2011, that she glued the toddler to the wall of their apartment and beat her, according to testimony at sentencing hearings which started on Monday.

Escalona called her mother, crying and hysterical, according to police records. The older woman found Jocelyn unresponsive on the floor beside a bed in her daughter’s northwest Dallas apartment and rushed Jocelyn to a hospital. The girl survived and is now living with Escalona's mother, Ofelia Escalona, who testified on her daughter’s behalf.

Prosecutors countered that Elizabeth Escalona was a dangerous juvenile delinquent who had indeed grown into a monster. They played recordings in court of Escalona as a teenager threatening to k!ll her mother, noting that she was a former gang member who started smoking marijuana at age 11.

Evidence photos displayed in court showed Jocelyn with numerous bruises, cuts and bite marks shortly after she was brought to Children’s Medical Center Dallas, where she remained in a coma for two days, Denmon said.

The toddler appears to have recovered from her injuries, although Denmon said it’s too early to tell if she has lasting brain damage.

After Escalona’s arrest, Jocelyn and her three siblings were placed in foster care, then with Ofelia Escalona. A fifth child, a boy born while Elizabeth Escalona was in jail, was also placed with her mother, Denmon said.

Both Escalona and her mother have been investigated by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services, Denmon said, but the investigations did not result in criminal charges.

Escalona’s opponents noted her sentencing on a Facebook page called "Lock Up Elizabeth Escalona," that features more recent photos of Jocelyn post-recovery and has drawn more than 6,000 “likes.” Some posted messages saying the page motivated them to contact the judge in Escalona’s case to “apply some community pressure.”

“99yrs sounds good!" wrote ZioMayra Aponte of Dallas. “Thank god justice was served.”
she definitely deserves to do time for her heinous activities but 99 years is fu*king ridiculous. nobody thinks about the kids in all this. she should have them taken away from her, at the same time, this is going to have a lasting psychological affect on the kids that their mother is not in their lives. justice in this country is blind and biased. this was overkill, definitely. like people has already said, people get less time for murder. sandusky only got 30 years for all the boys he tortured. fu*k this justice system....it's just a system.
 5 years ago '06        #7
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 S.TEX said:


even Sandusky like
 5 years ago '06        #8
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 getyagameup said:
saw this and was going to create a thread but didn't.....u are supposed to put up the article behind it so that n*ggas can get the story of the story.



she definitely deserves to do time for her heinous activities but 99 years is fu*king ridiculous. nobody thinks about the kids in all this. she should have them taken away from her, at the same time, this is going to have a lasting psychological affect on the kids that their mother is not in their lives. justice in this country is blind and biased. this was overkill, definitely. like people has already said, people get less time for murder. sandusky only got 30 years for all the boys he tortured. fu*k this justice system....it's just a system.
my fault, but u held me down, so its all good
 5 years ago '06        #9
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
as cruel as this woman is, 99 years is still excessive, considering wat other ppl walk with
 5 years ago '08        #10
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 5810 5810
 nightmare said:
my fault, but u held me down, so its all good
who did what?
 10-14-2012, 12:03 AM         #11
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
99 years is retarded. Like money said at the top I know muthafuhkas who have k!lled ppl who got off less than that. Some are home as Im typing this. sh*t my little brothers buddy threw some n*gga out a window in like 2002 I think he got out in 2010. Put this bi*ch in Arkham Asylum for a minute. Super Glue Villain. Thats an act of a crazy bi*ch.
 5 years ago '09        #12
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1405 1405
Daaaaaaamn bi*ch gone rot over some super glue!!!
 5 years ago '06        #13
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
who did what?
dude posted the article
 5 years ago '08        #14
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$34,737 | Props total: 12166 12166
guess the charges stuck
 10-14-2012, 10:43 AM         #15
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah she got life for child abuse........severe child abuse none the less but child abuse..........her lawyers suck.......she should have gotten time with her kids taken away........but this is crazy.........another case with the prosecutor used this woman to advance their career........what point was made?
 5 years ago '08        #16
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 5810 5810
 nightmare said:
dude posted the article
 5 years ago '08        #17
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
she deserves 99 years, fu*k her
 5 years ago '10        #18
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 6601 6601
Tweaker a.ss hood rat, and she had 4 other kids.. Why let these people breed
 5 years ago '10        #19
Lurker Brasi 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 40 40
you could say this was...a sticky situation
 5 years ago '11        #20
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 ManWithoutFear! said:
99 years is retarded. Like money said at the top I know muthafuhkas who have k!lled ppl who got off less than that. Some are home as Im typing this. sh*t my little brothers buddy threw some n*gga out a window in like 2002 I think he got out in 2010. Put this bi*ch in Arkham Asylum for a minute. Super Glue Villain. Thats an act of a crazy bi*ch.
You didn't even watch the video. She beat her child into a coma.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy