most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #81
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
 bluehefner96 said:
I hate when people ask them dumb a.ss question.

Here's how it'll go. I'd post some sh*t that I thought was fly, and you'll simply post something like "You think that sh*t is dope? "

You already got ya mind made up, I'm just letting you know its bullsh*t.
fu*k outta here! Jeezy ain't got no lyrics. He's made dope a.ss songs, but them sh*ts were far from lyrical.

Last edited by greedy87; 10-13-2012 at 05:37 PM..
 10-13-2012, 05:35 PM         #82
Hiphopnetwork 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy better call akon for a hook gucci went retarded burrrrr
 5 years ago '08        #83
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 iPunish901 said:
"suckas keep on downin me, they know they should be crownin me"

gucci showin respect to playa fly

What you know about Playa Fly, I used to f*uk with fly back in the day, I got just about all his albums. I remeber him and Three Six Mafia had a little beef goin back then.
 5 years ago '07        #84
bluehefner96 95 heat pts95
space
space
$12,177 | Props total: 11329 11329
 greedy87 said:
A n*gga smoked yo boy, came to yo party stuntin, ain't no diss record gone change this. He gone have to put hands on Gucci.
What?

Came to a party stuntin? And? Did that seem like that was Jeezy's concern in his interview, also, didn't Jeezy say it was TI's party? Is that the same party?

In regards to whoever that got k!lled. Yall might have to catch me up on that one, cuz all I know about is the sh*t that happened way back in '04/'05 where Gucci defended himself. Emphasis on the time period. That sh*t was 7/8 yrs ago. I don't see where Jeezy "has" to put hands on him for some sh*t that happened that long ago that seems like it should have been put behind them. This whole little sh*t is coming off to be a bit forced. But once again, maybe I'm off in the situations I'm referring to.
 5 years ago '12        #85
Superstarbrown7 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,577 | Props total: 3667 3667
jeezy is going to end this guy career
 5 years ago '11        #86
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
 bluehefner96 said:
What?

Came to a party stuntin? And? Did that seem like that was Jeezy's concern in his interview, also, didn't Jeezy say it was TI's party? Is that the same party?

In regards to whoever that got k!lled. Yall might have to catch me up on that one, cuz all I know about is the sh*t that happened way back in '04/'05 where Gucci defended himself. Emphasis on the time period. That sh*t was 7/8 yrs ago. I don't see where Jeezy needs to put hands on him for some sh*t that happened that long ago that seems like it should have been put behind them. This whole little sh*t is coming off to be a bit forced. But once again, maybe I'm off in the situations I'm referring to.
Let's see.. jeezy a street n*gga right? Gucci k!lled his homie, went on to brag about what jeezy do? Squash it right? Gucci shows up at whoever party it was taking pictures all types of sh*t. He makes a diss record once again dissing ya homie, dissing you as a father. Not to mention other n*ggas saying you bi*chmade, putting greenlights on you. Jody and blood raw saying you really ain't about that sh*t. You know why Gucci keeps coming at jeezy like that? Cause he knows he ain't gone do sh*t.
 10-13-2012, 05:50 PM         #87
BKLYNTAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 greedy87 said:
Let's see.. jeezy a street n*gga right? Gucci k!lled his homie, went on to brag about what jeezy do? Squash it right? Gucci shows up at whoever party it was taking pictures all types of sh*t. He makes a diss record once again dissing ya homie, dissing you as a father. Not to mention other n*ggas saying you bi*chmade, putting greenlights on you. Jody and blood raw saying you really ain't about that sh*t. You know why Gucci keeps coming at jeezy like that? Cause he knows he ain't gone do sh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #88
Lurker Brasi 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 40 40
 greedy87 said:
this man understands power

Jeezy looking shook right now and i fu*k with Young too.

But Guwap coming at him hard as hell saying he bi*ch made and all Jeezy can say is he has more album sales? Sound shook to me.
 5 years ago '12        #89
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 greedy87 said:
fu*k outta here! Jeezy ain't got no lyrics. He's made dope a.ss songs, but them sh*ts were far from lyrical.
jeezy songs where he goes in:
night on the town
the real is back
talk to me
da greatest
word play
circulate
the inspiration

IS U BUGGIN? I CUD KEEP GOIN
 5 years ago '07        #90
space
space
 greedy87 said:
dissing you as a father.
Now we're getting somewhere. Cuz all that other sh*t you're talking is irrelevant in 2012 (as it relates to Gucci, anyways).

Yet and still, the biggest form of disrespect would be k!lling his "homeboy"(and I'm using that term loosely, cuz I've never read where it was Jeezy's actual peoples, I've been thinkin it was some random n*ggas trying to get paid). And that was years ago.

Maybe I'm having a bit of trouble just because how my mind works. Seems to me the sh1t is disingenuous. You k!lled my so called "man" in self defense, 7+ years ago, go to jail, get out.....nothing......then as time progresses, you're willing to make a "truce" and get me on a record.....I deny you.....(*insert whatever Gucci said in his interview that got Jeezy hot*)......then I call you "Retarded" in an interview....all of a sudden, you jump at the opportunity to drop a diss song, and the most disrespectful you can be is to brag about some sh*t that happened that long ago.......Then Im suppose to just jump up and go murk you? Really?

So basically, whenever Gucci decides to boost about him k!lling whoever dude was, Jeezy is just suppose to jump up and start World War III. What the fukk? How I see it is that it's done for hype. And its only so far I'd take it since his motives are in question. I'm not bout to be another n*ggas puppet like that. Call it what you want. But the sh*t just seems like a card he's playing to get people back interested in him. Especially with him welcoming T.I. into the mix.

Jeezy don't "have" to put "hands" on this n*gga. If he does, then so be it, but I highly doubt he's gonna lose his spot in the game/streets if he doesn't. Maybe if this was done right after the k!lling I could feel you.
 5 years ago '10        #91
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,652 | Props total: 151 151
 Maroon_Tiger said:
gucci put jeezy in his place last time they beefed... and jeezy called a truce.. so i doubt he'll do alot of damage unless t.i. does it
you call 24/23 a truce n*gga?
 10-13-2012, 06:10 PM         #92
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 damion_mob_30 said:
gucci is really wack! lets just be honest he is just doing this for a buzz. jEEZy and t.i. lyrically and sales wise on a whole nother level!
Gucci is wack....I think any hip hop purist knows this,but the way I see it the song served it's purpose...
 10-13-2012, 06:13 PM         #93
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 greedy87 said:
Gucci and jeezy rapping skills are about the same.
this.

no one's expecting these 2 to drop Jay-z/nas/kanye/em/common/pusha...etc type records...
 5 years ago '05        #94
tokinjohn 2290 heat pts2290
space
space
$11,869 | Props total: 52152 52152
trash....
 10-13-2012, 06:21 PM         #95
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh sh*tttt... every time he mention jeezys boy that got kilt thats that ether

jeezy can't win this sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #96
adub123 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,964 | Props total: 11811 11811
the real is back @ 3:30

"all i know is 1 way to trap and that's hard/and so i trapped hard and that made me a TRAP GOD"

Young>>>>>
 5 years ago '09        #97
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8859 8859
 greedy87 said:
 5 years ago '06        #98
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,865 | Props total: 97 97
 Superstarbrown7 said:
jeezy is going to end this guy career
its been 7 years and he ain' done it yet? n*gga you high!
 5 years ago '12        #99
CM Punk 112 heat pts112
space
space
$7,334 | Props total: 1390 1390
 bluehefner96 said:
Now we're getting somewhere. Cuz all that other sh*t you're talking is irrelevant in 2012 (as it relates to Gucci, anyways).

Yet and still, the biggest form of disrespect would be k!lling his "homeboy"(and I'm using that term loosely, cuz I've never read where it was Jeezy's actual peoples, I've been thinkin it was some random n*ggas trying to get paid). And that was years ago.

Maybe I'm having a bit of trouble just because how my mind works. Seems to me the sh1t is disingenuous. You k!lled my so called "man" in self defense, 7+ years ago, go to jail, get out.....nothing......then as time progresses, you're willing to make a "truce" and get me on a record.....I deny you.....(*insert whatever Gucci said in his interview that got Jeezy hot*)......then I call you "Retarded" in an interview....all of a sudden, you jump at the opportunity to drop a diss song, and the most disrespectful you can be is to brag about some sh*t that happened that long ago.......Then Im suppose to just jump up and go murk you? Really?

So basically, whenever Gucci decides to boost about him k!lling whoever dude was, Jeezy is just suppose to jump up and start World War III. What the fukk? How I see it is that it's done for hype. And its only so far I'd take it since his motives are in question. I'm not bout to be another n*ggas puppet like that. Call it what you want. But the sh*t just seems like a card he's playing to get people back interested in him. Especially with him welcoming T.I. into the mix.

Jeezy don't "have" to put "hands" on this n*gga. If he does, then so be it, but I highly doubt he's gonna lose his spot in the game/streets if he doesn't. Maybe if this was done right after the k!lling I could feel you.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #100
space
space
 CM Punk said:
Strong response.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago