so call gangsta gibbs being exposed dad the police the nigga was in the national guard

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,132 | Props total: 11406 11406
 Michael_Moore said:

no one who fu*ks wit officer William Roberts should be talkin' about who's gangsta & who isn't...just sayin...
ok, but what if i moved dope, went to jail, was on the run for couple years, get money, fu*k hoes, take care of my family, and got the baby desert eagle with the extended clip, just in case, but always stay cool, and basically try to have a good time with no bullsh*t.

Can i have an opinion too?
 5 years ago '12        #62
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
I'd tell you all that sh*t really aint that impressive considering what n*ggas done been through and to stop fu*king with those baby mama micro pistols.
no doubt, just a regular dude.

i mean im fu*kin typin on a internet hip hop forum as we speak, how fu*kin gangster can i be?

not tryin to impress, but ive lived a certain way too, seen a lot of sh*t, no different than alot of people.

So the fact that I listen to Ross makes my opinion void, nah.

and im not into pistols, used to have 4 or 5 of em, but got rid of them because I felt like they attracted trouble. My first day with one, someone gave me 2racks of counterfeit bills mixed in with real ones.

i just kep this little 40 cal for the house, just in case.

Last edited by 44wade; 10-13-2012 at 11:56 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #63
ddoucette214 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 Chief Dee said:
I was there when it started, one poster in some thread said Indiana hiphop was better than Chicago hiphop and then Glock got into it with him. And it been on since Donkey Kong ever since. But the poster who made that statement wasnt from either CHI/INDIANA and he didnt know that the Indiana rappers he was talking about are all from Northwest Indiana which is in the Chicago metro. Chicagoland is northeast Illinois (my area), southeast Wisconsin, and northwest Indiana. Three states. They even got a town in Indiana called "East Chicago". Like how Camden is in NJ but Camden is in the Philly area, or how Jersey City is in NJ but in the NYC area. After that thread, people started creating an invisible schism between the CHI and Gary that doesnt exist in real life.

Gary is plugged with the CHI. And everything that start in the CHI gets to Gary, from culture, to music, even sports. n*ggas down there in NW Indiana even support Chicago sports teams over their Indianapolis Pacers and Colts. Even every street gang in Gary came from Chicago. We never had a rap war with Indiana, even fact back in the early 2000's Chicago DJ's used to put NW Indiana rappers on our mixtapes. Chicago DJ's are probably the reason why people outside the Midwest ever heard of any Indiana rappers.

naw good post tho preciate the knowledge
 5 years ago '08        #64
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
i was in the guard too n*gga...still Understand my Knowledge

fu*k this weak as thread
 5 years ago '09        #65
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
he said gibbs wasnt smoking weed before 04 and i was smoking weed since 96????? who gives a fukk

i personally ont like gibbs music, i dont understand the hype but those dudes in that video were bummy as sh*t, and people dissing because his dad was in the national guard????? its not like he was a deputized sheriff with the state of florida and then lied about it multiple times like ross did
 5 years ago '12        #66
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
That all sounds cute and all, cool story bro tell me another one...All that little typing like you're somehow hinting at something makes you look childish and dumb...makes you look like you are indeed trying to impress.

There are actually quite a few people-white, black, and latino-on this site that have done time, been in trouble, been involved in sh*t, and blah blah blah.....and its documented, been discussed before and so on....the fact that you started trying to hint at your own background in a thread where your ignorance regarding Gary, Indiana and its crime rate/gang situation is hilarious....looks like you tryna save face....now you want us to think you 'might be gangsta' even though you were completely oblivious to gangsta sh*t in the midwest.

Like I said before....cool story bro, tell us another one.
you a bonafide crab it looks like.

im good bro. i gotta decent resume, so i aint afraid to be me. I was saying if I lived a certain way, how does liking Rick Ross make that void, thats the only point.

You tryin to spin sh*t, not me.

I didnt know Gary In was poppin, so what? Im spose to? Good for Gary.
 5 years ago '12        #67
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
The problem is you keep poppin off at the mouth about a lot of sh*t you know nothing about-G.I. is just another notch on a long list of sh*t you know nothing about. The problem is you're really just a corny latino kid whose affiliated with nobody living out in Florida tweeting @ Rick Ross and Lebron James everyday about how you love them....trust me I see it, I know where you at, I posted your twitter on here before when you tried to hide it.

The problem is when someone hits you with to much truth you back into a corner and get halfway apologetic.....and like I said that halfway hinting at things as if you affiliated, connected, thorough, gangsta, or about any kind of life aint gone get you nowhere but hurt. Mobb Deep told you 17-18 years ago about that wannabe halfway crook sh*t yall little n*ggas be doin son.

Clean your character up, stop being a pom pom holder and show me once where you been a man.

you for real doing to much man.

whats this doing for you? I dont get it.

like I said, you for real come off as a crab. We dont like the same rappers, so does that mean you a sucker or im one, really?

I aint never been one of the head bussin a motherfu*ker cant fu*k with me type people, so miss me with that sh*t. Again, Im fu*kin proud of who I am, and the sh*t i been through.

Like you said, I just chill, listen to music and go to Heat games. I dont do much.

Here is a little pic for you, like I said I dont hide who I am.

[pic - click to view]

heres one Game 5 when Lebron won his first title

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

here is one me and pit chillin at club deep back in the day

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by 44wade; 10-13-2012 at 12:39 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #68
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
And here you go getting halfway apologetic, like your fellow pompom holder says to Kiddrocay all the time "I made you nervous you on here showing skin, trying to prove who you are when I aint even ask you to"

You young n*ggas got life fu*ked up, when confronted with real you little n*ggas lose your voices....start coppin pleas, saying how proud you are, showing pictures of you doing exactly what I said you did, when earlier in the thread you were hinting at carrying micro desert eagles and hinting at possibly being criminally minded....you aren't...you a fan on a internet forum like everybody else yet you try and put on like you doin more

Like I told a n*gga on here last night, shut the fu*k up with all the extra sh*t n*gga..Just enjoy the music, thats all we supposed to do....enjoy music...all that corny little sh*t about you having desert eagles and 40 cals at the house....stop that slime you aint livin that.

Just enjoy the music, like us fans are supposed to
look, again, im not no head bussing iron totin G, so what the fu*k is you talkin about man?

but dog, a person like you could not expose me bruh.

you come off as a clown man, a for real fu*kin clown. nothin i said has been disrespectful or corny, but yet you keep trying to come off as some certified dude, and trust me, you not.

look, i know you may think oh this dude like Rick Ross, and he is on the internet, so he gotta be a lame, so I get what you may be trying to do.
 5 years ago '04        #69
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,405 | Props total: 4301 4301
Lol gibbs must of sh*t in the OP's cereal
 10-13-2012, 02:09 PM         #70
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
look, again, im not no head bussing iron totin G, so what the fu*k is you talkin about man?

but dog, a person like you could not expose me bruh.

you come off as a clown man, a for real fu*kin clown. nothin i said has been disrespectful or corny, but yet you keep trying to come off as some certified dude, and trust me, you not.

look, i know you may think oh this dude like Jeezy, and he is on the internet, so he gotta be a lame, so I get what you may be trying to do.
That sh*t is creepy....a weirdo wakes up on a Saturday and decides to have a personal convo with you dropping 500 word posts that aint got sh*t to do with HipHop.

Aint nothing more lame than using a corny screen-name like "Authentic-Made" and then bragging about spending your Friday night chastising a stranger online for not just enjoying the music....sh*t is pathetic.
 5 years ago '09        #71
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8870 8870
 Michael_Moore said:

no one who fu*ks wit officer William Roberts should be talkin' about who's gangsta & who isn't...just sayin...
You ain't lying

AuthenticMade said:
I'd tell you all that sh*t really aint that impressive considering what n*ggas done been through and to stop fu*king with those baby mama micro pistols.
I guess

Last edited by Ash10; 10-13-2012 at 02:13 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #72
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
national guard is not the police at all
 5 years ago '06        #73
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,375 | Props total: 4645 4645
 Chief Dee said:
I was there when it started, one poster in some thread said Indiana hiphop was better than Chicago hiphop and then Glock got into it with him. And it been on since Donkey Kong ever since. But the poster who made that statement wasnt from either CHI/INDIANA and he didnt know that the Indiana rappers he was talking about are all from Northwest Indiana which is in the Chicago metro. Chicagoland is northeast Illinois (my area), southeast Wisconsin, and northwest Indiana. Three states. They even got a town in Indiana called "East Chicago". Like how Camden is in NJ but Camden is in the Philly area, or how Jersey City is in NJ but in the NYC area. After that thread, people started creating an invisible schism between the CHI and Gary that doesnt exist in real life.

Gary is plugged with the CHI. And everything that start in the CHI gets to Gary, from culture, to music, even sports. n*ggas down there in NW Indiana even support Chicago sports teams over their Indianapolis Pacers and Colts. Even every street gang in Gary came from Chicago. We never had a rap war with Indiana, even fact back in the early 2000's Chicago DJ's used to put NW Indiana rappers on our mixtapes. Chicago DJ's are probably the reason why people outside the Midwest ever heard of any Indiana rappers.
see, now this sh*t is interesting
 5 years ago '12        #74
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
Still half way apologizing, and im all the way saying fu*k you and your whole persona.

Have a good day
you a fu*kin clown man. actually a crab a.ss dude.

Im just another corny dude, who sits courtside at heat games, championship games, and who you might catch in Vip parlayin with folks.

you cant clown me, expose me, or none of that and it burns your internet soul.(whatever the fu*k that means.)

So a fu*k you to you too.
 5 years ago '09        #75
steezy219 1 heat pts
space
space
$177 | Props total: 26 26
 Chief Dee said:

100% truth
 5 years ago '12        #76
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 SoCannon said:
They was clowning Gibbs on twitter said they called him this morning and he bi*ch up saying he just doing him lol I think dey calling all dem cte n*ggas cause wink loc said they called him tryin to get him to get down with them Wink loyal doe
whos them??
 10-13-2012, 05:28 PM         #77
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i farted
 10-13-2012, 05:33 PM         #78
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wink is a real crip

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #79
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
alot of criminals go get trained by the govt....who gives a fu*k
 06-11-2013, 10:49 PM         #80
Loch121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What does being in the natl guard have to do w/ not being street though?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago