so call gangsta gibbs being exposed dad the police the nigga was in the national guard

most viewed right now
 134
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
119 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 106
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
So ya'll sayin all this sh*t Gibbs rap about is fake? Doubt It. Highly I wanna know the truth tho cuz I dont fu*k wit n*ggas who aint about what they talk about. He done said too much believeable sh*t
 5 years ago '08        #22
Lmac 
space
space
space
$2,057 | Props total: 444 444
Like everyone said, Gibbs already talked about his Dad being a cop long before this video. He has talked about going to school and playing ball before this video too. To add to that, its my understanding that his Dad was only a cop til Gibbs was 9 years old, and the cops in Gary really don't even give a fukk about the crime that goes on half of the time.

Gibbs even said that he thinks that the fact that his Dad was a cop made him even worse, because in the streets he said he felt like he had to go harder to prove to n*ggas that it didn't mean sh1t that his dad was a cop. (which makes sense)

Second, the problem with n*ggas like Ivoe (dude in the video) is that saying what he is saying about Gibbs makes him look like a puscy and he doesn't even realize it. Let me explain. Ivoe said that him and Fred used to be tight and BOTH of them were in the national guard. Then he talks about how Gibbs is soft and is a school boy, and ain't thorough. Ok, well if this n*gga Gibbs is so soft, and b1tchmade then, what does that say about you if y'all were so close? You can't be a hardcore a.ss n*gga yourself and pretend that you only fukk with thugs and then your closest partner is all of a sudden marshmallow cause y'all ain't cool no more and he didn't put you on. Either y'all both was trill or both of y'all is puscy.

ps-I heard that Gibbs only joined the National Guard because he caught a gun charge, and somehow joining the military was going to help him escape jail-time.
 5 years ago '04        #23
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6384 6384
 Chief Dee said:
Do outtertowners not know that Gary/Northwest Indiana is part of Chicagoland?
ask him. he acts like he is from there but been saying sh!t about gibbs the minute somebody on this forum said he was better than gbe and that all indiana rappers are garbage
 5 years ago '04        #24
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
 Lmac said:
Like everyone said, Gibbs already talked about his Dad being a cop long before this video. He has talked about going to school and playing ball before this video too. To add to that, its my understanding that his Dad was only a cop til Gibbs was 9 years old, and the cops in Gary really don't even give a fukk about the crime that goes on half of the time.

Gibbs even said that he thinks that the fact that his Dad was a cop made him even worse, because in the streets he said he felt like he had to go harder to prove to n*ggas that it didn't mean sh1t that his dad was a cop. (which makes sense)

Second, the problem with n*ggas like Ivoe (dude in the video) is that saying what he is saying about Gibbs makes him look like a puscy and he doesn't even realize it. Let me explain. Ivoe said that him and Fred used to be tight and BOTH of them were in the national guard. Then he talks about how Gibbs is soft and is a school boy, and ain't thorough. Ok, well if this n*gga Gibbs is so soft, and b1tchmade then, what does that say about you if y'all were so close? You can't be a hardcore a.ss n*gga yourself and pretend that you only fukk with thugs and then your closest partner is all of a sudden marshmallow cause y'all ain't cool no more and he didn't put you on. Either y'all both was trill or both of y'all is puscy.

ps-I heard that Gibbs only joined the National Guard because he caught a gun charge, and somehow joining the military was going to help him escape jail-time.


I like his music. This video just seems like some hating sh*t cause dude is wack as fu*k. Like you said, he must be mad cause Gibbs didn't put him on. Freddie said at Big KRIT concert when Jeezy introduced him to CTE that he didn't commit any crimes or k!ll anybody.
 5 years ago '12        #25
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$3,904 | Props total: 2403 2403
White Becky in the vid
 5 years ago '08        #26
Lmac 
space
space
space
$2,057 | Props total: 444 444
 Hyper_Intel said:


I like his music. This video just seems like some hating sh*t cause dude is wack as fu*k. Like you said, he must be mad cause Gibbs didn't put him on. Freddie said at Big KRIT concert when Jeezy introduced him to CTE that he didn't commit any crimes or k!ll anybody.

The thing is, Ivoe isn't wack though. He's got some talent. Gibbs is definitely better, but Voe can spit. He even outshined Gibbs on that track "Bussashot" that he talks about. Nevertheless, even some of the n*ggas from G.I. will tell you that Ivoe is just salty as fukk that Gibbs is on the come up while he's still stuck in the hood.

Gibbs in a recent interview in Gary, Indiana talked about how its some n*ggas in his city that hate on him and talk sh1t, and he also said that almost all of them are RAPPERS...and crab in the barrel a.ss n*ggas.
 5 years ago '08        #27
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 justinjones said:
ask him. he acts like he is from there but been saying sh!t about gibbs the minute somebody on this forum said he was better than gbe and that all indiana rappers are garbage
I was there when it started, one poster in some thread said Indiana hiphop was better than Chicago hiphop and then Glock got into it with him. And it been on since Donkey Kong ever since. But the poster who made that statement wasnt from either CHI/INDIANA and he didnt know that the Indiana rappers he was talking about are all from Northwest Indiana which is in the Chicago metro. Chicagoland is northeast Illinois (my area), southeast Wisconsin, and northwest Indiana. Three states. They even got a town in Indiana called "East Chicago". Like how Camden is in NJ but Camden is in the Philly area, or how Jersey City is in NJ but in the NYC area. After that thread, people started creating an invisible schism between the CHI and Gary that doesnt exist in real life.

Gary is plugged with the CHI. And everything that start in the CHI gets to Gary, from culture, to music, even sports. n*ggas down there in NW Indiana even support Chicago sports teams over their Indianapolis Pacers and Colts. Even every street gang in Gary came from Chicago. We never had a rap war with Indiana, even fact back in the early 2000's Chicago DJ's used to put NW Indiana rappers on our mixtapes. Chicago DJ's are probably the reason why people outside the Midwest ever heard of any Indiana rappers.
 5 years ago '11        #28
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
Never heard of that dude sh*t kinda dope
 5 years ago '04        #29
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
 Chief Dee said:
I was there when it started, one poster in some thread said Indiana hiphop was better than Chicago hiphop and then Glock got into it with him. And it been on since Donkey Kong ever since. But the poster who made that statement wasnt from either CHI/INDIANA and he didnt know that the Indiana rappers he was talking about are all from Northwest Indiana which is in the Chicago metro. Chicagoland is northeast Illinois (my area), southeast Wisconsin, and northwest Indiana. Three states. They even got a town in Indiana called "East Chicago". Like how Camden is in NJ but Camden is in the Philly area, or how Jersey City is in NJ but in the NYC area. After that thread, people started creating an invisible schism between the CHI and Gary that doesnt exist in real life.

Gary is plugged with the CHI. And everything that start in the CHI gets to Gary, from culture, to music, even sports. n*ggas down there in NW Indiana even support Chicago sports teams over their Indianapolis Pacers and Colts. Even every street gang in Gary came from Chicago. We never had a rap war with Indiana, even fact back in the early 2000's Chicago DJ's used to put NW Indiana rappers on our mixtapes. Chicago DJ's are probably the reason why people outside the Midwest ever heard of any Indiana rappers.
True dat! My girl from East Chicago and I'm from Dolton, she likes the Bears even though she lived in Indy for a minute. I don't see how n*ggas can drum up some Chi-Town vs Indiana sh*t at all, but hey, they are n*ggaS! I feel you on the fact that Gary and NW Indiana is really Chicagoland, we just got the stateline border that divides us. Im surprised more Mexican's haven't made it in the Chi-Town scene, we got damn near as many Mexicans as Texas LOL!
 5 years ago '04        #30
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 5734 5734
Wasn't they shouting out alley boy in the back. I think n*gga just choosing sides now
 10-13-2012, 08:57 AM         #31
FreshAsFrankie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we knew that from the star next n*ggas mad they broke
 10-13-2012, 09:02 AM         #32
FreshAsFrankie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t wack as fu*k stick to your day job n*ggas mad they broke we knew he was in nat gaurd from the start these n*ggas broke mad and hating. the cam man told them to act crazy when it first came on they a bunch of actors.
 10-13-2012, 09:03 AM         #33
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is why n*ggas need to keep it 100, If you ain't never been out there then you need to just do you.
 5 years ago '04        #34
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
 FreshAsFrankie said:
sh*t wack as fu*k stick to your day job n*ggas mad they broke we knew he was in nat gaurd from the start these n*ggas broke mad and hating. the cam man told them to act crazy when it first came on they a bunch of actors.
Yeah, I thought I was the only one to hear that, ole n*gga with the hat on! Old funky a.ss n*gga probably got nothing else to do, one of them n*ggas you see outside the liquor store!
 5 years ago '12        #35
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 11310 11310
 Chief Dee said:
Do outtertowners not know that Gary/Northwest Indiana is part of Chicagoland?
this is something i didnt know either, till i was lookin up some sh*t.

this whole time I thought Gary was just some slow a.ss town.

I dont buy into this whole Gangsta Gibbs character, but I will say there is always gonna be someone you used to know that is gonna try to expose you.
 5 years ago '12        #36
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
Why the fu*k does everybody think Gibbs is fake all a sudden? Ya think he just talk all this sh*t? I dead want answers like everybody think its an act. Im just not gettin into Gibbs but I see nothin so far that says he's fake
 5 years ago '12        #37
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 11310 11310
 FreshBeatzBx said:
Why the fu*k does everybody think Gibbs is fake all a sudden? Ya think he just talk all this sh*t? I dead want answers like everybody think its an act. Im just not gettin into Gibbs but I see nothin so far that says he's fake
Why do we think he is gangster though?

i hate to be like that, cuz its lame, but what do we know about dude that suggests this.

I dont care because its just entertainment, and the dude can rap.
 5 years ago '08        #38
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,142 | Props total: 3037 3037
Gibbs don't seem like a gangsta/ street dude but them the main nighas who are street
 5 years ago '12        #39
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 44wade said:
Why do we think he is gangster though?

i hate to be like that, cuz its lame, but what do we know about dude that suggests this.

I dont care because its just entertainment, and the dude can rap.
I care cuz I dont fu*k wit n*ggas who aint about what they talk about!

But here's how I look at it. If you talkin that sh*t your real until proven fake. Until proven otherwise your real in my book since I have no evidence to not believe you. Gibbs dont seem like he fakin. If that was the case I think he woulda been a commercial rapper already after seein he aint got the level of success he proly wishes he had
 5 years ago '09        #40
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
u kno how many gangsta n*ggas go to the army smh

op is a f*ggot
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside James Franco Reading Bad Video Game Lines
13 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy