Alley Boy and DTE join forces with Gucci against Young Jeezy

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #141
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Rendition said:
I guess that green light was only for jeezy and not the rest of cte
slick fu*ked waka up. and n*ggas ain't do sh*t

they won't either
 5 years ago '11        #142
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 damion_mob_30 said:
i may be wrong but this could be the downfall of ATL domination in hip hop! Then again Gucci not really that hot anymore and Alley Boy has never had a hit. Seeing as tho I watched my coast (death Row) fall off partially to internal beefing amongst other things this could get interesting!
sh*t it might be. you know these things come full circle. rap game gon be up for grabs between the east and west.
 5 years ago '12        #143
GoldRush 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 538 538
 damion_mob_30 said:
i may be wrong but this could be the downfall of ATL domination in hip hop! Then again Gucci not really that hot anymore and Alley Boy has never had a hit. Seeing as tho I watched my coast (death Row) fall off partially to internal beefing amongst other things this could get interesting!
 ImInHerMouth said:
sh*t it might be. you know these things come full circle. rap game gon be up for grabs between the east and west.

10-13-2012, 11:46 PM         #144
twinkieboy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Im Soo Special said:
they all from the same area though. yo gotti will tell u before rap he was gettin money with jeezy

this sh*t is WWF

I wish Yo Gotti would beef with a lame a.ss rapper too
 5 years ago '08        #145
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
 ThaReapa420 said:
So we gon act like Alley Boy means sh*t in the streets aside from a shady a.ss n*gga...Gucci betta chill before Alley turn on him to get his fame
Exactly. listen to that Gucci breakfast Club interview again, at 15:50 he was talking about n*ggas trying to get beside you to do something to you. Sounded familiar
 5 years ago '04        #146
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,664 | Props total: 497 497
Alley Boy is a bi*ch. He won't do sh*t, and Gucci won't do sh*t either. Alley will leave Gucci standin alone when sh*t pops off.
 10-14-2012, 12:18 AM         #147
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everybody against jeezy
 5 years ago '05        #148
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 589 589
 Twin4real said:
You wrong, gucci and jeezy been beefing for years & these other n*ggas just want attention cause they music ain't buzzing at all. I have never heard an alley boy song in the club besides when he was perfoming at the libra and thats zone 6 so of course he'd some play in his own hood. Really nobody thinking about them n*ggas they got too much hate in they blood.
Yep and da fu*ked up part is; the only song that was getting spins in da club was Four with Jeezy on it

Last edited by Adamsville; 10-14-2012 at 12:51 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #149
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 Im Soo Special said:
t.i back in it

cause he dont fu*k with gucci nor dte. damn ATL about to flip. lets see who's bout it bout it. hate it had to come to this click up sh*t, but wateva
Right! My thoughts exactly......Wonder what ol TIP has to say about this one..........Could get very ugly.......
 5 years ago '07        #150
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
 ALTheGreatS said:

[pic - click to view]

And this pic was taken 2 weeks ago. Now 2 of those rappers are in a highly publicized beef. This is the music we embrace known as hip hop.
French Toast is a joke
 10-14-2012, 03:59 AM         #151
guncity2007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TIP gon catch a body
 5 years ago '04        #152
troy187 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$990 | Props total: 111 111
fu*k Alley Boy Ask Him What Happend To His Dreads Dont Know If Its True But OGK Said Alley Got A Broomstick Up In His a.ss Like That Scene From In Too Deep With LL
 5 years ago '05        #153
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,308 | Props total: 6436 6436
 ImInHerMouth said:
not tryna be disrespectfull but didnt ATL already fall off?.. or heres a better choice of words, cool down from the heavy rotations.. i havent heard alotta noise from outside of georgia
 5 years ago '12        #154
GoldRush 63 heat pts63
space
space
 troy187 said:
fu*k Alley Boy Ask Him What Happend To His Dreads Dont Know If Its True But OGK Said Alley Got A Broomstick Up In His a.ss Like That Scene From In Too Deep With LL
crazy.... i was just reading about that on wordofsouth forums ogk said they burned cigarettes

on his face , broomstick sh*t, & cut his dreads off

i need someone in the know to clarify this sh*t

cause if this is true ....

5 years ago '05        #155
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,308 | Props total: 6436 6436
 GoldRush said:
crazy.... i was just reading about that on wordofsouth forums ogk said they burned cigarettes

on his face , broomstick sh*t, & cut his dreads off

i need someone in the know to clarify this sh*t

cause if this is true ....

yea so they gon k!ll me or im going to fu*king destroy theyre team 1 by 1.. thats jus too disrespectfull.. i could live on being a man knowing that happend to me.. i mean im sure dude was scared and is just happy to be alive but they way i think, nah son.. n*ggas would not be equipped for the war i would brind down upon them and even tho im 1 n*gga.. im 1 trained n*gga with pride & heart.. ofcoaurse being a man first.. its eithor them or me
 5 years ago '07        #156
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,209 | Props total: 15094 15094
 Dee352 said:
Yeah but Trae is cool with DTE he even shot a video with trouble
that was over a year ago though

situations change and Trae wasn't signed to Grand Hustle at that time

I don't think ABN gets involved but if they do? game over
 5 years ago '04        #157
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
 peeyump said:
jody breeze mad Jeezy aint save him
jody breeze should be mad at himself for being to jazzy pha of all people
 5 years ago '12        #158
GoldRush 63 heat pts63
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
that was over a year ago though

situations change and Trae wasn't signed to Grand Hustle at that time

I don't think ABN gets involved but if they do? game over

this. game, set, match

-----------------------------------------

Re: og block and alley boy

Originally Posted by orlando_boy

Some n*gga with the twitter name @therealogk been going in on alley boy to
them n*ggas got enemies all over the nation

That scar in yo face come from n*ggaZ puttin OUT ciggarettes on YO FACE! BUSTA a.ss n*ggaZ OVER THERE! fu*k @Alleyboydte #ScumbagnationDaMob

OGK‏@THEREALOGKReply

Did yall ask @Alleyboydte who cut them dreads???? Wassup with that broomstick in his a.ss??? #Scumbagnation im filming this week!

OGK said these rappers not what they claim nor appear to be. He said some real personal stuff about Alley too. I won't say what...go read it for yourselves. Alley and them going to have to respond. Sounds like OGK got inside info.

lmao...i dont know nun bout all that but bruh use 2 have dreads on one of his mugshots tho

Originally Posted by 614/706/334

OGK saying all that sh*t,not OG Block. OGK a blood n*gga from Florida, he say he cool with Pesci, but don't fu*k with none of them other DTE n*ggas. He said some OG's from Atlanta told him all about Alley's past.

our favorite rappers! #DUCTTAPE Da FRauds! OOOOOOOOOOUUUU sh*tTTTTTT! Literally sh*t on the broomstick!

n*gga @Alleyboydte GOT tied up! n*ggaz cut his dreads OFF & PUT out ciggarettes on HIs skin! 2 packs Of NEWPORTS! USED alley as a ashtray!

The finally OF this ordeal?????? THE oldschool cat & His riderz put a BROOMSTICK in Alley-Boy's a.ss during this ordeal...... WOW!

sh*t is insane if thats true...
 5 years ago '04        #159
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
 GoldRush said:
this. game, set, match

-----------------------------------------

sh*t is insane if thats true...
Naw not insane......Thats how it goes in the real streets.....Not these fantasy streets these rappers have created on wax........
 5 years ago '04        #160
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
 Twin4real said:
Man i heard about that broomstick thing from a n*gga thats never on the scene to see sh*t happen but always heard what happened. With n*ggas like that you can't pay too much attention to what they say cause they info always 2nd or 3rd hand so idk what really happened but this ain't my 1st time hearin that.
OGK goes back a ways bro.....more than a decade in the game.......He had an issue with plies a few years ago and basically ran plies outta the whole western side of Fla....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy