Alley Boy and DTE join forces with Gucci against Young Jeezy

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #181
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,442 | Props total: 6036 6036
 Bobby's World said:
I was there. And this aint entirely true. Somewhat but not the whole truth.
 5 years ago '05        #182
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 keejee said:
please explain.
Ehh at first I was, then I deleted that post. I aint even gonna front, I'm not trying to mess up my chances of gettin money with either one of them n*ggaz. n*gga might fu*k around read what I wrote and take it out of context and some whole other nother sh*t get started.

All I'll say is both parties let their presence be known in the building that night. And while nothing popped off which is the absolute truth, tension was thick, and it seemed like Alley was embracing whatever drama may start and Slick was prepared for whatever drama may start.

Nobody really looked like suckaz. It just looked to me like the issues were gonna get addressed at another time, but not fu*king the money up right there and then, which is the smarter move IMO.

I will also say, that the club they performed in was on Alley's side of town and that Slick was in the club about 30 deep, while Alley and Trouble came through about 10 deep.
 10-16-2012, 11:21 AM         #183
zCapo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no problems
 5 years ago '05        #184
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Sooooooooooo.......nobody got shot yet?

ZzzzZZzzZz
Lol I know but its not B-More brother. That's what me and my peoples was tripping off of. From what I gather n*ggaz handle their sh*t differently. If that was n*ggaz back home, the whole club would've been destroyed, and guess what...n*ggaz would've still remained nameless and any rap money would continue to pass the city by.

Them dudes actually gettin checks, that event definitely had insurance on it and them dudes probably had to sign contracts. This wasnt no hole in the wall sh*t it was apart of that A3C sh*t. Oh and the law was definitely in there too. I'm passin my man a CD, and the n*gga think I'm in there hustlin and sh*t talkin bout "you can do what you do, just let me in on it breh" lol.
 5 years ago '11        #185
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
Is it me or is this already getting old....

5 years ago '10        #186
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13648 13648
weak sh*t!

DTE deep on that East and I never heard about them gettin hoed in the streets but this sh*t right here is pure hoe sh*t. Macc Town n*ggas already want Gooch for Pookie, n*ggas try n touch Jeezy and it will be deeper than rap. Too many n*ggas with gang affiliations involved to ready to make themselves involved. Them white folks Ricky used to work for kickin back ready for "gangsta rappers" to heat that beef up for "worldstar" stripes with indictments and rico acts on deck. sh*ts lame as fu*k with all that $$$ in the city that n*ggas from Albany wish they could see (Field Mob) esp since I been rockin with DTE's movement years ago. Jus keep grindin and shut your mouth about a rapper you used to be cool wit.

btw as*holes By Nature are deep n bout that life str8 from da H but remeber Trae and 2 other ABN's got banged on a few months ago on Trae's side of town (West) which 2 died. Anybody can get touched. It's young n*ggas out there in all these clicks thats itchin for stripes of a rapper, if any of these dudes die over this dumb a.ss beef....tragic

Sumbody call the busdriver and make these n*ggas get they mind right

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy