Smush Parker fires back after Kobe Bryant’s ‘worst’ slam: ‘What I don’t like about him is the man th

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
assanlb 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 56 56
 royman04 said:
fu*k smush he was getting a Nba.check to play basketball for a living and he whinin about kobe's personality? Man u playin in LA if u trash they will let u know, and that boi is trash. Maybe if he had a different mindset then he could have grown in the Nba instead of wasting a roster spot
The n*gga really isn't whinning. He's just responding to the low blow comment that Kobe made. So if Smush's comment was whinning then what is Kobe's? Sounds like a bi*ch that he's always been. Everyone knows that Smush sucks, no surprise.
 5 years ago '10        #82
AmazinJay 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,575 | Props total: 1275 1275
 assanlb said:
The n*gga really isn't whinning. He's just responding to the low blow comment that Kobe made. So if Smush's comment was whinning then what is Kobe's? Sounds like a bi*ch that he's always been. Everyone knows that Smush sucks, no surprise.
Kobe was simply asked a question and he responded without holding back. I'm sure he just didn't make that comment for the hell of it. Someone must have asked him. I don't know why people criticize a person of what they said based off of a question that was asked.
 5 years ago '04        #83
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 388 388
 Awhite87 said:
Is anyone really surprised by this?
nah... any and every should have known that Kobe is lame as hell..

10-14-2012, 01:19 AM         #84
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe is an arrogant prick? Duh....
 5 years ago '11        #85
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,301 | Props total: 4569 4569
 r.burgundy said:
he was tellin a story on kobes bi*ch tendencies.kobe is always bringin him up
If they ask u gotta be real, smush and.Kwame are terrible, yes kobe is bi*ch made but basketball wise he will be in the hof, and smush wasn't in the league that long
 5 years ago '12        #86
Ching king 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,172 | Props total: 48 48
n*gga soundin like 1 of the 500+ bi*ches he fu*ked.
 5 years ago '12        #87
Fearless Genius 72 heat pts72
space
space
$4,252 | Props total: 725 725
why should anyone believe what smush has to say?

146 - 42 STRK: 4 w in a row WIN PCT: 77% 19 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 97-57, Rank #29 | Aug 16: 2-0, Rank #224 | Aug 14: 11-8, Rank #285 | Aug 13: 1-0, Rank #480 *
 5 years ago '08        #88
Kewop Decam 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
$15,972 | Props total: 9733 9733
 MakeItHappen456 said:
Who cares ? He is about his paper and rings. smush hasn't never accomplished nothing in life, and must really be hurt from the neglect. Time to get over it and move on.
I rather be a likable person people can approach truthfully than an as*hole. When basketball is over he will have a long life to live alone because no one likes his a.ss.
 5 years ago '08        #89
Kewop Decam 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
$15,972 | Props total: 9733 9733
 MakeItHappen456 said:
Who cares ? He is about his paper and rings. smush hasn't never accomplished nothing in life, and must really be hurt from the neglect. Time to get over it and move on.
I rather be a likable person people can approach truthfully than an as*hole. When basketball is over he will have a long life to live alone because no one likes his a.ss.
 5 years ago '04        #90
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
kobes as*hole personality will be why this team wont gel in regular season and therefore wont win in the playoffs.

thunder in 5
 5 years ago '10        #91
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
He tells me I can't talk to him. He tells me I need more accolades under my belt before I come talk to him. He was dead serious.
Either!
 5 years ago '11        #92
MakeItHappen456 41 heat pts41
space
space
$6,198 | Props total: 1609 1609
 swayze said:
Just face it . You said some overly dumb sh*t and keep it moving .

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #93
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
birds of a feather flock together

5 years ago '06        #94
prettyboy1169 
space
space
space
$167 | Props total: 2 2
 SmooveDude said:
Making it to the league is an accomplishment n*gga
okay so....Kwame Brown made it to the league.....making aint sh*t..staying in the league for years and making ppl remember you is an accomplishment....what team is going to retire smush parker's jersey....dont worry, I'll wait.............................................. ...............................................:sm h:
 5 years ago '07        #95
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,400 | Props total: 55758 55758
"Midway through the first season, I tried to at least have a conversation with Kobe Bryant — he is my teammate, he is a co-worker of mine, I see his face every day I go in to work — and I tried to talk with him about football. He tells me I can't talk to him. He tells me I need more accolades under my belt before I come talk to him. He was dead serious. [...]

5 years ago '07        #96
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
damn smush wasnt even THAT bad

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #97
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,695 | Props total: 1153 1153
 MakeItHappen456 said:
Define "move on"?

Between the two Kobe went in on Parker to start this whole debacle. If anything Smush was the more classy dude in this and the whole thing being more reflective on Kobe riding on teammates/former teammates as a bona fide as*hole. If someone say something about you in the air lets see you "get over it & move on" if you get a chance to respond.

I guess when one have over 30,000 career points they get to say whatever they want & you just gotta take it in the face and not respond back or else be "really hurt" ...Kobestans I tell u
 5 years ago '06        #98
prettyboy1169 
space
space
space
$167 | Props total: 2 2
 mtbatol said:
Define "move on"?

Between the two Kobe went in on Parker to start this whole debacle. If anything Smush was the more classy dude in this and the whole thing being more reflective on Kobe riding on teammates/former teammates as a bona fide as*hole. If someone say something about you in the air lets see you "get over it & move on" if you get a chance to respond.

I guess when one have over 30,000 career points they get to say whatever they want & you just gotta take it in the face and not respond back or else be "really hurt" ...Kobestans I tell u
...dumbass...smush was the one who came at kobe first...in an interview a few years back...kobe just finally decided to respond....know what the fu*k you talkin about before u talk...dumbass....smh
 5 years ago '06        #99
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18791 18791
Kobe always has been a bi*chmade a.ss muthafu*ka man.. ALWAYS...

He exposed his bi*chmade ways back when HE got caught on a r*pe beef and snitched out Shaq for no reason..

That's just one of his many infractions...

no real cats have fu*ked with Kobe off the court... is he nice on it.. yeah, but he'll never be Jordan and he's a bi*ch n*gga that snitched out his own teammate when he got caught up
 5 years ago '08        #100
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,731 | Props total: 8956 8956
Dudes a d!ck what's new? So was MJ, the n*gga all of you guys slurp in your sleep.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Nicki Minaj “She For Keeps”
19 comments
2 days ago