Microsoft Sending Special Gift To Those Who’ve Been a Member of Xbox Live for 10 Years?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
142 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-14-2012, 12:48 AM         #101
Twelve 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
Hope ur trolling....ps2 is well known for crapping out just like the 360 this gen...only difference is Microsoft helped out their customers and now have xboxs out that don't rrod. I don't even know if i know anybody who had a ps2 that's eye didn't atleast go bad

Mufu*kas used to be taking qtips with alcohol on it to try and clean it
Hell yeah the ps2 had mad issues. Disc tray open/closing, not reading games. You'd get that dark red smokey screen. You couldn't stand it up on its side either or it would fu*k your game up and leave cuts in it. These n*ggas are trollin or they never owned a ps2.

Microsoft will probably just end up giving out points or a halo shirt.
 5 years ago '06        #102
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 Jesszman said:
Who says I hate the company? I just disagree with their practices.
And u think sony cares about u?
 5 years ago '05        #103
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,893 | Props total: 20994 20994
This is my final warning before I ignore both Jesszman and Domination. Feel free to ignore me first if you like. But, the two of you offer as much as the lint between my toes at this point. Stop being douche bags or shut the fu*k up.
 5 years ago '06        #104
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 hockeythug said:
mine says 9

I think I signed up february 2003
I'm pretty sure mine is around 8-9...I'd have to check but too lazy right now
 5 years ago '06        #105
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 philly337 said:
I could careless if u don't believe it...it is fact that the ps2 had a bad failure rate and was made pretty crappy...of course u and jeez are going to disagree..if ps2 caused aids and xbox cured it ud still deny
 philly337 said:
Don't know why I come in this section...sh*t is a.ss cheeks anymore with this erkle dude and his Wii buddy running around posting stupidity
 5 years ago '04        #106
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,584 | Props total: 550 550
Man I miss the old Xbox ...back when you could play moto gp demo with all the tracks...all you had to do is go rent the full version and create your bike and mx it out and then return it and keep playing the demo with your created bike lol

But I'm mad about this because I've been a member when it dropped 01-02 ish I was forced to make a new gt due to me not finding my cc number.(Xbox live support used to be d!cks back in the day)
 5 years ago '05        #107
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,379 | Props total: 8057 8057
 Jesszman said:
Dam son, that sucks. How'd you feel when your 360 broke on you?

I had just never heard of it, that sucks.
none i only had two xbox 360s since launch my first one got banned its in my closet im done with the modded scene and my slim now is running great try again bi*ch and my launch ps3 that i had before u is still running strong
 5 years ago '04        #108
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 3602 3602
 2ChainzChain said:
Ive had my fat ps2 since 03 and it still works flawlessly

Guess im one of the lucky ones
mine still works.... freezes occasionally but.. still works
 10-14-2012, 07:41 AM         #109
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
the PS2 failure rate was horrendous. Everyone I knew had to get their PS2 repaired for disc tray and laser problems. Like I said, it seems like you didn't start gaming until this gen, which makes it all the more pathetic that you've developed such a strong affinity for Sony -- you weren't even around for their glory years

PS: when did you get your PS2?
dont forget that horrible PS1 u had to put it upside
for the disc tray to work
 5 years ago '05        #110
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,081 | Props total: 10757 10757
 tj.iscool said:
dont forget that horrible PS1 u had to put it upside
for the disc tray to work
@ upside down... I had to put mine sideways (thank Lord I had a Gameshark so it laid perfectly... so much so I think that's why Sony opted for the PS2's to be sideways ).. Games went from skipping audio to working perfectly when sideways.

Ya'll really in here denying that the PS2 had lens problems when it launched though? This can't be real. This just can't be real.
 5 years ago '07        #111
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
i 1st got my ps2 when the original smack down came out dont know how long the ps2 was out then or w/e but my point is it still works i also never knew the ps2 had all these problems and this thread was interesting so i sort of looked it up and it said the ps2 had like a 10% failure rate
was that a really high failure rate back then ? hell my genesis snes n64 and ps1 still works so was that 10% a new high back then or something

i also read that the 360 was like 33% failure rate and the ps2 has sold millions more then the 360 so is that really comparable those 360 numbers are terrible compared to the ps2 not even on the same level but then again maybe my numbers are wrong i just skimmed over some sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #112
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17387 17387
 DominationCM said:
but the time it takes to download a single game is straight a.ss cheeks...you cant even buy a game then download it and play it in the same god damn day. I had today off, I got sh*t to do tomorrow. I'm always hearing 360 n*ggas talk that "you get what you pay for" and I'm starting to think there right in terms of quality of online service
Bullsh*t....your internet connection must suck...i've downloaded plenty of 5gb + games in a hour or 2 from psn no problems....Wired Connections >>>

matter of fact i downloaded Starhawk , KOF 13 the other day in about a little over an hour no problems
 5 years ago '11        #113
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Jesszman said:
Kids your age do that often
Doesn't even make any sense. Just stop
 5 years ago '05        #114
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 68 68
shiit ive changed accounts and sh*t. i would have been close to 10 years
 5 years ago '11        #115
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
Lucky n*ggas...don't think I had a GT til like Madden 06, and even then, I ain't keep the same joint when I switched to Xbox
 5 years ago '11        #116
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 erickonasis said:
Bullsh*t....your internet connection must suck...i've downloaded plenty of 5gb + games in a hour or 2 from psn no problems....Wired Connections >>>

matter of fact i downloaded Starhawk , KOF 13 the other day in about a little over an hour no problems
I remember I had a wired connection that got great speeds(Time Warner business class or some sh*t) and the dl still took like half the fu*king day I've dreaded downloading off them servers ever since
 5 years ago '09        #117
Tiko377 1861 heat pts1861
space
space
$15,203 | Props total: 8939 8939
damn i have changed usernames like two times since the OG Xbox

but this is a good thing by MS going out of there way to show there loyal people some effort
 5 years ago '07        #118
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,660 | Props total: 17906 17906
 erickonasis said:

Liar.
 5 years ago '11        #119
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
PSN download speed varies from place to place. I was able to download a 2gb game in 30min not too long ago from my dorm, but when i'm at home, it takes me longer.
 5 years ago '05        #120
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,893 | Props total: 20994 20994
 Jesszman said:
PSN download speed varies from place to place. I was able to download a 2gb game in 30min not too long ago from my dorm, but when i'm at home, it takes me longer.
That's clearly false.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy