Student returns check for a half-billion dollars

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #21
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,031 | Props total: 4857 4857
Yall n*ggas crazy, that check came from the treasury. You wouldn't be able to cash it in the first place. If you did try and cash it, they'd prob cut your benefits.
 10-13-2012, 05:55 PM         #22
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
@ n*ggas thinking it would be like cashing their sh*tty McDonald's check that gets deposited the next day. That check would have been scrutinized in the form of investigations by banks, the federal government, customs, etc and a ton of other things before dude could receive that money. And since it would be immediately determined the check was invalid then the check would be destroyed and the FBI would conduct a closing investigation to determine whether or not it was fraud (which it wasn't). So long story short, he did what he should have
exactly.

once you start going to the bank with anything out of the ordinary, it's a wrap.

fu*k half a billion, try to cash a $100,000 check when you've never been in there with anything over $1,000. Automatic fed call on anything over 10k anyway.

now....let the sh*t just end up in your balance, you might be able to move a little, and I stress little. As in, going ATM crazy everywhere and withdrawing as much as you can. might need to call a few buddies to hit as many atms as possible....then leave the country.

and you n*ggas aint built to leave the country, lol, not to mention going somewhere the USA can't come get you.
 5 years ago '10        #23
dustiniscool 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,016 | Props total: 45 45
 brooklyn2philly said:
n*gga as soon as u gave that check to the clerk and she says be right back the next person u gonna c is
what is that thing in your avy?
 5 years ago '09        #24
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
: This is why my check ain't come through yet smmfh VA fu*kin' up
 5 years ago '07        #25
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
That Air Force money

5 years ago '05        #26
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5118 5118
Maybe if it was a smaller amount like 1-2 mil MAYBE it would clear. But yeah half a bil LOOOL too many red flags... Especially if you some how manage to clear it, and get the deposite.

If banks cry their eyes out when customers xfer a couple thousand, imagine how many calls you are going to get from the ceo's when they see your account is attempting to exfer 500m lol.
 5 years ago '06        #27
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
He did the right thing. No way that check would have cleared
 10-13-2012, 09:02 PM         #28
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
monopoly is full of sh*t. no bank error will ever be in your favor.
 10-13-2012, 09:52 PM         #29
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would sue the government for putting me through the emotion torment
 10-14-2012, 12:18 AM         #30
ajs420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice reward
 10-14-2012, 12:22 AM         #31
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Retardo said:
y'all can miss me with that i wouldve kept it rhetoric. only n*gga that made sense was the 1st post with the swiss acct or even in the cayman islands. any US bank transferring any amount over 10 g's gets reported. half a billie, ya think that won't raise a flag?
you think those swiss account banks are gonna touch that sh*t? they snitch to our gov't more than ever anyway. and plus the people you're giving the money to have to authorize it, you can't just take it. and you think they not gonna notice half a billion moving out to some random fu*ker? If you make a deposit to any bank of 10,000 they have to report it. And even if you do by some miracle get it, they will just take that sh*t back.
 5 years ago '06        #32
King Dutch 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,424 | Props total: 18 18
I just looked it up. The VA only has a budget of a 140 Billion. They dont even have the money in they account to cash it. It woulda bounced. Thats if the teller aint look at the check like "N*gga Please" Get your extra large cardboard check having a$$ outta here.
 5 years ago '11        #33
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,876 | Props total: 4464 4464
this thread got me at n*ggaz really thinking they could get away with cashing a check like that
 5 years ago '06        #34
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,210 | Props total: 5023 5023
yall think this is a disney movie or some sh*t.. son didnt have a choice
 5 years ago '06        #35
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,210 | Props total: 5023 5023
now if it was $690,000 or 69,000 on the other hand

69,000 id consider it

they wouldnt miss it
 5 years ago '06        #36
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
gotta love the "i would done ______" statements. They're gonna catch you. So even if everything in your head told you to be on the run with the check, it's gonna get canceled and you'd be on the run for the rest of your life until they give you 30 years for fraudulently cashing a govt check...and I'm pretty damn sure it would be considered some type of fraud. They couldn't catch Al Capone on anything else other than tax evasion. When it comes to money, they'll get you eventually.
 10-14-2012, 11:51 AM         #37
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he had no choice.....stealing from his uncle Samuel would put his a.ss in the pin for a very long time
 5 years ago '04        #38
Mercury 
space
space
$2,583 | Props total: 1422 1422
From my past experience of working in banking...

Say he WAS allowed to deposit the check (would NEVER happen, but just speaking hypothetically). As soon as they found out the error, they would deebo his account and take the funds right back out. And if they funds aren't available, any banking account he owns would show a negative balance and all direct deposits/cashed checks would automatically be garnished

I've seen people try to get over on the gov't. You do NOT want them type of problems
 5 years ago '10        #39
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
would have did my research and find out the consequences of not returning money...way my options...10years or less man im keeping it lol or id just flee the country after i cash the check but spend my own money to do so and let them catch their own mistake....by that time id be Pablo Escobar in Mexico somewhere lol
 10-14-2012, 10:11 PM         #40
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Borealis said:
What if that was Direct Deposit?
then would just take the sh*t back out of your account.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy