The Rich Dad Poor Dad SCAM!!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '04        #81
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,735 | Props total: 2399 2399
cats stilll falling for the same bullsh*t scams...........
 5 years ago '04        #82
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,155 | Props total: 9563 9563
 hockeythug said:
just another pyramid scheme. You can call it whatever fancy name you want. Congrats on being up there so you get money.

I'll wait for the long response post about how its not, every job is a pyramid scheme, and how dumb everyone else is not doing this. I always need more funny stuff to read.
These threads are always good for a laugh
 10-28-2012, 02:23 PM         #83
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ErnieB said:
These threads are always good for a laugh
So is your bank account!

5 years ago '09        #84
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7939 7939
 Ednyce said:
this sh*t is no joke, i cant speak on this guy i actually read his book and thought it was great. but i went to a seminar from the guys from the A&E show "flip this house" i paid $250 for the 3 day seminar then they tell u to take it to the next level is $25,000... they guaranteed me an interview that same day but once i told them theres no way i could come up with the money that same day they said now the guy is busy and you cant get an interview till next week. they actually ask you how much money you have on hand and how much credit you have. the dude told me to go to creditcards.com and fill out as many credit card applications i can and he would call me next week. there all scumbags
they were about to r*pe the sh*t out your accounts
 5 years ago '04        #85
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
 TheOpulentOne said:
Real talk, until a person understands that a goal, hard work, accurate thought and persistence is the key to success, they won't be going anywhere. I used to be just like that. Reading all these "how to get rich" books written by people that aren't rich. I never did the seminars or any of the expensive stuff though. I'm glad I broke that habit because being into that get rich quick state of mind had me setting unrealistic goals...basically dreaming. Some people want to be successful, but are afraid to make mistakes along the way, which is why they pay for bullsh*t like this that promises them a straight path to riches. So I know what these people are going through. Now, I just stick to information based products so I can learn about a thing and develop my own system through trial and error. After making lots of mistakes and learning from those, I'm a hell of a lot better off financially than I was in the beginning.
this is SO spot on when I was 18 or 19 I use want the get rich scheme and almost signed up wit one of these scams that try make u think they have the key for everybody to get rich and it's sad they prey on people who need help the most. I say that to say this if u want to be successful it takes hard work and a lot of sacrifice I have started my own company in it takes so much energy but it is one of the most rewarding thing
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy