Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,636 | Props total: 277 277
 HarlemzBishopJ said:
Hold on let me go find a screenshot of somebody else taxes... brb
But it his name on the pay stub thou?
 10-18-2012, 01:02 PM         #62
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 82Koo said:
But it his name on the pay stub thou?
82 Koo, if you wanna borrow some of my haters, i will loan you a few for the weekend. Like I really found someone with the same first name, middle initial, and last name start with the same letter's paystub and posted it. DUCK TAILS!!! Let's see you pull that trick off. Nicca's asked, I delivered. The cray thing is niccas still wont look at 5LINX seriously, cause they wanna be cool. Nicca I'd rather be a bamma and RICH, than cool and BROKE!!!

I'm gonna post a webinar link so you dudes can watch the presentation LIVE online on Monday night at 9PM EST. Get money or hate. YOUR CHOICE!!! I don't have to live with the decision you make, YOUR KIDS DO!!!

5 years ago '07        #63
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,849 | Props total: 4834 4834
 mcfalcons15 said:
82 Koo, if you wanna borrow some of my haters, i will loan you a few for the weekend. Like I really found someone with the same first name, middle initial, and last name start with the same letter's paystub and posted it. DUCK TAILS!!! Let's see you pull that trick off. Nicca's asked, I delivered. The cray thing is niccas still wont look at 5LINX seriously, cause they wanna be cool. Nicca I'd rather be a bamma and RICH, than cool and BROKE!!!

I'm gonna post a webinar link so you dudes can watch the presentation LIVE online on Monday night at 9PM EST. Get money or hate. YOUR CHOICE!!! I don't have to live with the decision you make, YOUR KIDS DO!!!

yeah but u admittedly didnt post any earnings from 5linx,but to be fair,u say yall arent allowed too.but thats a big prob wit mlm's.0 financial transparency
 10-18-2012, 02:05 PM         #64
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I understand where you are coming from. But what's the amount of transparency in the private sector? You can look up how much the "average" person at a position makes, but you never know the person's exact income. You don't know how much your boss makes. You know an average for what their position makes, but everybody's income is different. If you look online you can find average salaries for 5linx positions. I can't speak on other MLMs.

Any MLM that is publicly traded has opened up their books for review. That is a requirement. 5LINX is still a privately held company. It's always harder from the outside looking in. As reps we visit the corporate office, talk to the CEO, talk to the staff, so we are comfortable with the situation that we are in. If you are on the outside, you most likely only know what someone told you about the company, or what you read online somewhere. Trust me, ask anyone that was in 5linx, and actually followed the system, and they will tell you it works.
 10-18-2012, 02:27 PM         #65
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
yeah but u admittedly didnt post any earnings from 5linx,but to be fair,u say yall arent allowed too.but thats a big prob wit mlm's.0 financial transparency
I feel you. But can I ask who are you getting your financial advise from? What I find is most people are either listening to the wrong people, or have too much pride to change their current financial situation.

I GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE - that is a good thing.

I HAVE A CAREER (not a job) - that is a good thing.

I MAKE GOOD MONEY - that is a good thing.

I WORK FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT - that is a good thing.

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT REVIEWS ALL OUTSIDE ACTIVITIES & INCOME SOURCES EVERY YEAR - that is a good thing.

THEY APPROVED IT!!!!!!!!!

So if they approved it, why would I listen to my broke friends who say 5LINX is a pyramid, you not gonna make no money, you wasting your time??? Nicca wanted me to post how much I paid in taxes last year, I posted it. Now he MIA cause its more than half of what he makes in a year!!! What else I have to prove for niccas to say, "you know what, that 5LINX thing may work."

I have put my personal website out, my name, phone number, but niccas still act like I'm hiding something. You looking for transparency from a company, when NO company is 100% transparent. Look at the person recruiting you. Ask yourself are THEY TRANSPARENT. That's is what matters. The person you are partnering with, not the company.

The reason black people are so far behind, is cause we refuse to take advice from another nicca. I have family members who wont even support my business, but I have strangers that get a service with no problems, no questions asked. If I ask someone I know to switch their energy service and save 30% each month, they look at me like I'm crazy, but when that white man in a suit come knocking on their door on Saturday morning, telling them it's a good idea to switch with them, and they only saving them 15%, THEY SWITCH!!!

One day our people will wake up and understand that when we stop HATING on each other, and do like the Asians do, and keep our money in OUR community, and work TOGETHER, we will be a lot better off.

5 years ago '10        #66
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
 TheMagicMan said:
It's praying on desperate people...sad but shows how people will do anything if you make it seem quick and easy
 5 years ago '07        #67
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 mcfalcons15 said:
I feel you. But can I ask who are you getting your financial advise from? What I find is most people are either listening to the wrong people, or have too much pride to change their current financial situation.

I GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE - that is a good thing.

I HAVE A CAREER (not a job) - that is a good thing.

I MAKE GOOD MONEY - that is a good thing.

I WORK FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT - that is a good thing.

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT REVIEWS ALL OUTSIDE ACTIVITIES & INCOME SOURCES EVERY YEAR - that is a good thing.

THEY APPROVED IT!!!!!!!!!

So if they approved it, why would I listen to my broke friends who say 5LINX is a pyramid, you not gonna make no money, you wasting your time??? Nicca wanted me to post how much I paid in taxes last year, I posted it. Now he MIA cause its more than half of what he makes in a year!!! What else I have to prove for niccas to say, "you know what, that 5LINX thing may work."

I have put my personal website out, my name, phone number, but niccas still act like I'm hiding something. You looking for transparency from a company, when NO company is 100% transparent. Look at the person recruiting you. Ask yourself are THEY TRANSPARENT. That's is what matters. The person you are partnering with, not the company.

The reason black people are so far behind, is cause we refuse to take advice from another nicca. I have family members who wont even support my business, but I have strangers that get a service with no problems, no questions asked. If I ask someone I know to switch their energy service and save 30% each month, they look at me like I'm crazy, but when that white man in a suit come knocking on their door on Saturday morning, telling them it's a good idea to switch with them, and they only saving them 15%, THEY SWITCH!!!

One day our people will wake up and understand that when we stop HATING on each other, and do like the Asians do, and keep our money in OUR community, and work TOGETHER, we will be a lot better off.

i was business/marketing major in college.i advise myself lol.my 2 closest friends are entertainment attorneys.im actually a full time college bball coach,full time videographer.i film commercials,make documentaries and have a dvd mag.

as i told u,nobody doubts u make money.u have a degree,educated,and u pay alot in taxes.but unfortunately that doesnt say anything for 5linx as thats not tha bulk of your income.again its about transparency.every person i have seen from 5linx wit some type of title has tha exact same rhetoric.i make such and such,somebody asks for proof,they say "did u ask your boss for proof".its a pre-programmed defense.if your gonna say u make such and such,anybody should be able to ask for verification.if u say u cant show proof because 5linx doesnt allow it then that means u arent in business for yourself.u answer to somebody.u ask me how much i make for a vid or tour i can tell u exactly.i dont answer to anybody

we live in a digital age.no company has to be 100% transparent,but 5linx is 0% transparent.u cant expect everybody to take a leap of faith.some of arent motivated by money.there is more to life.

i agree wit that 100%,but problem is we fu*k ourselves over by not bein transparent wit each otha.u cant talk about tha white man when u ultimately work for him.if u only make 1k every month from 5linx be honest and say thats what u make.dont talk about somebody else drivin a bentley and makin 250k.every video ive seen from 5linx shows a young black man drivin a bentley.i wonder if they show this same vid at majority white seminars.

im very good friends wit an asian who owns a hair store.every asian who owns a store donates money every month to a fund to help asians transition to tha states.in kosovo,albainians hav a voluntary tax to of 10% to help tha poor in their community.this is how u get ahead.every dollar isnt a good dollar and thats what my people dont understand
 10-19-2012, 09:16 AM         #68
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
i was business/marketing major in college.i advise myself lol.my 2 closest friends are entertainment attorneys.im actually a full time college bball coach,full time videographer.i film commercials,make documentaries and have a dvd mag.

as i told u,nobody doubts u make money.u have a degree,educated,and u pay alot in taxes.but unfortunately that doesnt say anything for 5linx as thats not tha bulk of your income.again its about transparency.every person i have seen from 5linx wit some type of title has tha exact same rhetoric.i make such and such,somebody asks for proof,they say "did u ask your boss for proof".its a pre-programmed defense.if your gonna say u make such and such,anybody should be able to ask for verification.if u say u cant show proof because 5linx doesnt allow it then that means u arent in business for yourself.u answer to somebody.u ask me how much i make for a vid or tour i can tell u exactly.i dont answer to anybody

we live in a digital age.no company has to be 100% transparent,but 5linx is 0% transparent.u cant expect everybody to take a leap of faith.some of arent motivated by money.there is more to life.

i agree wit that 100%,but problem is we fu*k ourselves over by not bein transparent wit each otha.u cant talk about tha white man when u ultimately work for him.if u only make 1k every month from 5linx be honest and say thats what u make.dont talk about somebody else drivin a bentley and makin 250k.every video ive seen from 5linx shows a young black man drivin a bentley.i wonder if they show this same vid at majority white seminars.

im very good friends wit an asian who owns a hair store.every asian who owns a store donates money every month to a fund to help asians transition to tha states.in kosovo,albainians hav a voluntary tax to of 10% to help tha poor in their community.this is how u get ahead.every dollar isnt a good dollar and thats what my people dont understand
Well I have never spoke on what somebody else has. I always speak on what I have accomplished. People that speak on other people have not accomplished anything to be proud of, I have. I can guarantee you it's not a pre-programmed defense. Everyone has their own answer to that question. The problem is, we hear it a lot. As far as it not being business ownership, we are building a business inside of a business. It's like franchising. They have certain rules that they have to play by, and so do we. Is franchising not owning a business??? I have an LLC (Blakeney Enterprises) that I own. It is a part of 5LINX. I don't own 5LINX, but I own Blakeney Enterprises. If 5LINX folds, Blakeney Enterprises can move somewhere else, or do something else. That is complete ownership. I would have never started Blakeney Enterprises if it was not for 5LINX, so that is an additional benefit, 5LINX taught me something that 4 years of college did not. If some people are not motivated by money, then why does everyone want to see what you are making??? The simple fact is that if I make $5,000 a month with 5LINX as a National Director, that doesn't mean you are gonna make that much as a National Director. What people should be asking for is a copy of the compensation plan, so they can understand how much, and how we get paid. If we really stood up in our presentations and pulled out paystubs and checks, niccas would look at us like we were crazy. I know you would. You stated earlier that the entire presentation was about money (which is not true), but now you want to see more money??? That is a contradiction!!! You haven't asked about a service yet!!! Your decision to join a company should not be based on how much money the person telling you about it makes, it should be about the products and services, the quality of the people you are joining with, the stability and growth of the company, the timing, and the opportunity to make money. The Bentleys are simply a perk for hitting a certain position. Why should they not show that??? It's possible to make $5,000, $50,000, $100,000 a month in 5LINX.

Drug dealers make money, just cause they show you a bank roll, you gonna roll with them??? I'm not saying you shouldn't want proof, I'm attacking the reasoning behind wanting to see proof. Before you started working as a coach, I GUARANTEE you did not see one of the colleges employees check!!! I GUARANTEE THAT!!! Before I started working in the government, I did not have to see one employees check to know that people were making money. If you need to see money to know people are making money, then you will always be behind in business. Business people see an OPPORTUNITY, and they know it can make MONEY!!! They don't see MONEY, and know it can make MONEY!!! Bill Gates had no proof that Microsoft was gonna be a multi-billion dollar company, but he had vision and opportunity, and pursued his dream. There is no proof that God exists, but plenty believe in God! The problem is we don't dream any more. If you don't follow and build your dream, you end up working to build someone else's.

I'm not trying to recruit you in to 5LINX. I'm trying to educate people on the industry (MLM/Network Marketing) so that they have a clear understanding of what it is, and how it operates. Look at my thread , where I tell people what they should be looking for in a company. I'm trying to help people who are interested in the opportunity, not recruit new people.
 5 years ago '07        #69
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 mcfalcons15 said:
Well I have never spoke on what somebody else has. I always speak on what I have accomplished. People that speak on other people have not accomplished anything to be proud of, I have. I can guarantee you it's not a pre-programmed defense. Everyone has their own answer to that question. The problem is, we hear it a lot. As far as it not being business ownership, we are building a business inside of a business. It's like franchising. They have certain rules that they have to play by, and so do we. Is franchising not owning a business??? I have an LLC (Blakeney Enterprises) that I own. It is a part of 5LINX. I don't own 5LINX, but I own Blakeney Enterprises. If 5LINX folds, Blakeney Enterprises can move somewhere else, or do something else. That is complete ownership. I would have never started Blakeney Enterprises if it was not for 5LINX, so that is an additional benefit, 5LINX taught me something that 4 years of college did not. If some people are not motivated by money, then why does everyone want to see what you are making??? The simple fact is that if I make $5,000 a month with 5LINX as a National Director, that doesn't mean you are gonna make that much as a National Director. What people should be asking for is a copy of the compensation plan, so they can understand how much, and how we get paid. If we really stood up in our presentations and pulled out paystubs and checks, niccas would look at us like we were crazy. I know you would. You stated earlier that the entire presentation was about money (which is not true), but now you want to see more money??? That is a contradiction!!! You haven't asked about a service yet!!! Your decision to join a company should not be based on how much money the person telling you about it makes, it should be about the products and services, the quality of the people you are joining with, the stability and growth of the company, the timing, and the opportunity to make money. The Bentleys are simply a perk for hitting a certain position. Why should they not show that??? It's possible to make $5,000, $50,000, $100,000 a month in 5LINX.

Drug dealers make money, just cause they show you a bank roll, you gonna roll with them??? I'm not saying you shouldn't want proof, I'm attacking the reasoning behind wanting to see proof. Before you started working as a coach, I GUARANTEE you did not see one of the colleges employees check!!! I GUARANTEE THAT!!! Before I started working in the government, I did not have to see one employees check to know that people were making money. If you need to see money to know people are making money, then you will always be behind in business. Business people see an OPPORTUNITY, and they know it can make MONEY!!! They don't see MONEY, and know it can make MONEY!!! Bill Gates had no proof that Microsoft was gonna be a multi-billion dollar company, but he had vision and opportunity, and pursued his dream. There is no proof that God exists, but plenty believe in God! The problem is we don't dream any more. If you don't follow and build your dream, you end up working to build someone else's.

I'm not trying to recruit you in to 5LINX. I'm trying to educate people on the industry (MLM/Network Marketing) so that they have a clear understanding of what it is, and how it operates. Look at my thread , where I tell people what they should be looking for in a company. I'm trying to help people who are interested in the opportunity, not recruit new people.
im not saying u per se;.but your response is tha same as everybody elses to that question.
as a business major yourself,im sure u know tha word is business is a very broad term.easily manipulated.jayz says he owns tha nets.its not a lie,but its not a whole truth.franchising just gives a direct stake in a business. entreprenuership yes,but true ownership,well thats a 1/2 truth.it's like leasing

people wanna see because your always talking about it.seeing is believing.i believe some of yall at 5linx make good money,but i know that some of yall are lying.again,not saying u.lying or fudgin numbers is a huge part of business.

because a bentley is an expensive car.u take offense to people askin for stubs yet flash a bentley in a promo.transparency works both ways.u want somebody to see what u can attain,then u need to show more.

i didnt need to see it.before i came on board i was told what i would make.it was on me to decide if it was worth my time.coaching is a private sector,but our salaries are very transparent.a quick google and u can find majority of d1 salaries.u didnt need to see because u know what job u applied for lol.who applies for a job and has not a clue on their salary

as a business man.im sure u know timing is maybe tha most important thing.good idea at tha wrong time is pretty useless.bill gates got in and created something everybody needed and it was at tha right time.5linx doesnt sell anything that everybody doesnt already own.people love comfort.i hate verizon but i been a customer for 5 years,not about to drop that security in tha name of saving 15% off my bill.grass isnt always green on tha other side.majority of people operate off comfort
 10-19-2012, 11:56 AM         #70
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
im not saying u per se;.but your response is tha same as everybody elses to that question.
as a business major yourself,im sure u know tha word is business is a very broad term.easily manipulated.jayz says he owns tha nets.its not a lie,but its not a whole truth.franchising just gives a direct stake in a business. entreprenuership yes,but true ownership,well thats a 1/2 truth.it's like leasing

people wanna see because your always talking about it.seeing is believing.i believe some of yall at 5linx make good money,but i know that some of yall are lying.again,not saying u.lying or fudgin numbers is a huge part of business.

because a bentley is an expensive car.u take offense to people askin for stubs yet flash a bentley in a promo.transparency works both ways.u want somebody to see what u can attain,then u need to show more.

i didnt need to see it.before i came on board i was told what i would make.it was on me to decide if it was worth my time.coaching is a private sector,but our salaries are very transparent.a quick google and u can find majority of d1 salaries.u didnt need to see because u know what job u applied for lol.who applies for a job and has not a clue on their salary

as a business man.im sure u know timing is maybe tha most important thing.good idea at tha wrong time is pretty useless.bill gates got in and created something everybody needed and it was at tha right time.5linx doesnt sell anything that everybody doesnt already own.people love comfort.i hate verizon but i been a customer for 5 years,not about to drop that security in tha name of saving 15% off my bill.grass isnt always green on tha other side.majority of people operate off comfort
 5 years ago '06        #71
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,617 | Props total: 8926 8926
r.burgundy whoa there..

:popcorn: i like this thread
 10-19-2012, 01:29 PM         #72
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What school do you coach at?

Jay-Z owning 1% of the Nets is still more than most people will ever accomplish in their lifetime, so as far as I'm concerned, he is free to say that. Having a franchise, is more than most people will accomplish, and I'm sure if you ask them, they will tell you that they own their own business. Do they have 100% control, NO, but you can't take away the fact that they are running a business, and are reaping the benefits.

I don't talk about how much I make. People ASK about how much I make, then I respond. They ask for paychecks, they ask to see the cars. We had a girl in our presentation say, I didn't see his car outside. She was gonna base her decision on the car. THAT'S ABSURD! WHAT CLASS TAUGHT YOU TO MAKE A BUSINESS DECISION BASED ON THE CAR SOMEONE DRIVES??? She didn't believe until she saw the Bentley. That is why they show those videos, because some ignorant people need to see it, to believe it.

Salaries are transparent, business income is not. It's never a definite number, it varies from day to day. You already know this.

Just because most people operate off of comfort doesn't mean it's the right way to operate. If you have had Verizon for 5 years, you have been overpaying for 5 years. Our service is better, and has more features. Half of our job is to educate people to the fact that they can get the same service, or better service, for cheaper. Most of the time people have a loyalty to a company, that does not have loyalty to them. Don't pay your Verizon bill for 2 months, and see how much loyalty they have for you. Now I'm not saying Globalinx is gonna do anything different, cause we will cut you off, just like they will, but I want people to understand that you are just a number to these companies, 5linx included. You should have no loyalty to them. We offer products that people already have. They are comfortable with our products. We partner with Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, Nextel, DirecTV, Dish Network, Comcast, Clear Time Warner etc. You all have or need these services. We simply say order them online in stead of going to the store to order the same product or service.

As far as timing is concerned, we are ahead of the energy wealth trend. Energy is CURRENTLY being deregulated state by state. Only about 18 states are deregulated, as they launch we open up in them. This is a totally new arena for EVERYBODY. This is a new service that most people don't have, and we are getting in front of it. Just like when long distance deregulated in the mid 80s, energy is deregulating, and millionaires will be made. Look up the deregulation of long distance, and you will understand that it creates OPPORTUNITY. We are capitalizing on that. Are we gonna get all the customers? No. But Sprint didn't get all the customers from AT&T when the government deregulated long distance, but they are still a multi-billion dollar company today.

As far as knowing how much money you make, NO BUSINESS OWNER KNOWS HOW MUCH MONEY THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE. This is not a job. There is no set salary. We give you a range of incomes. During the presentation. I'm sure they showed you a range of residual incomes based on certain production benchmarks. They showed you a range of weekly incomes based on all the leadership positions. I know this because I present the opportunity on a weekly basis. There is no set salary, so to tell someone you are gonna be making $10,000 a month is NOT POSSIBLE. You can do the math on how many partners/customers you need to make $10,000 a month at any position. We can't do it for you. You have to take ownership of your business. Too many people want others to do everything for them, we teach people to take control. Not sit back and show up, and collect a pay check. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but we are looking for the people that want more out of life.
 5 years ago '10        #73
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
 r.burgundy said:

So you wouldnt switch to comcast for the same service for cheaper..what you got stock in verizon????
 5 years ago '10        #74
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
 mcfalcons15 said:

5 years ago '07        #75
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 82Koo said:
So you wouldnt switch to comcast for the same service for cheaper..what you got stock in verizon????
i was wit sprint for 4 years before verizon.sprint was by far tha cheapest,but alsso had tha worst customer service.verizon's abit more expensive but a ton betta in customer service.so i dont really care about savin a few extra bucks
 5 years ago '07        #76
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 mcfalcons15 said:
What school do you coach at?

Jay-Z owning 1% of the Nets is still more than most people will ever accomplish in their lifetime, so as far as I'm concerned, he is free to say that. Having a franchise, is more than most people will accomplish, and I'm sure if you ask them, they will tell you that they own their own business. Do they have 100% control, NO, but you can't take away the fact that they are running a business, and are reaping the benefits.

I don't talk about how much I make. People ASK about how much I make, then I respond. They ask for paychecks, they ask to see the cars. We had a girl in our presentation say, I didn't see his car outside. She was gonna base her decision on the car. THAT'S ABSURD! WHAT CLASS TAUGHT YOU TO MAKE A BUSINESS DECISION BASED ON THE CAR SOMEONE DRIVES??? She didn't believe until she saw the Bentley. That is why they show those videos, because some ignorant people need to see it, to believe it.

Salaries are transparent, business income is not. It's never a definite number, it varies from day to day. You already know this.

Just because most people operate off of comfort doesn't mean it's the right way to operate. If you have had Verizon for 5 years, you have been overpaying for 5 years. Our service is better, and has more features. Half of our job is to educate people to the fact that they can get the same service, or better service, for cheaper. Most of the time people have a loyalty to a company, that does not have loyalty to them. Don't pay your Verizon bill for 2 months, and see how much loyalty they have for you. Now I'm not saying Globalinx is gonna do anything different, cause we will cut you off, just like they will, but I want people to understand that you are just a number to these companies, 5linx included. You should have no loyalty to them. We offer products that people already have. They are comfortable with our products. We partner with Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, Nextel, DirecTV, Dish Network, Comcast, Clear Time Warner etc. You all have or need these services. We simply say order them online in stead of going to the store to order the same product or service.

As far as timing is concerned, we are ahead of the energy wealth trend. Energy is CURRENTLY being deregulated state by state. Only about 18 states are deregulated, as they launch we open up in them. This is a totally new arena for EVERYBODY. This is a new service that most people don't have, and we are getting in front of it. Just like when long distance deregulated in the mid 80s, energy is deregulating, and millionaires will be made. Look up the deregulation of long distance, and you will understand that it creates OPPORTUNITY. We are capitalizing on that. Are we gonna get all the customers? No. But Sprint didn't get all the customers from AT&T when the government deregulated long distance, but they are still a multi-billion dollar company today.

As far as knowing how much money you make, NO BUSINESS OWNER KNOWS HOW MUCH MONEY THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE. This is not a job. There is no set salary. We give you a range of incomes. During the presentation. I'm sure they showed you a range of residual incomes based on certain production benchmarks. They showed you a range of weekly incomes based on all the leadership positions. I know this because I present the opportunity on a weekly basis. There is no set salary, so to tell someone you are gonna be making $10,000 a month is NOT POSSIBLE. You can do the math on how many partners/customers you need to make $10,000 a month at any position. We can't do it for you. You have to take ownership of your business. Too many people want others to do everything for them, we teach people to take control. Not sit back and show up, and collect a pay check. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but we are looking for the people that want more out of life.
g.i.t in nyc.its a d1 juco.was previously at fordham

he is free to say that.but it really skews tha word ownership.i agree.she was absurd.if she knew betta she would understand how easy those cars are to come by and base it instead on somethin much more tangible.

and like any business,5linx no exception,they will show off tha best possible profit forecast even if it means smudging stats

as we people we are individuals.u can buy a tiny a.ss 800 sq ft. condo in manhattan for 2.5 mil or u can get 1 in tha hood of bk for 150k.it's payin for comfort.
yes they do have that foolish loyalty.im not 1 of them.i travel alot,i went to school in s.c,and im up and down tha east coast.verizon has by far tha best network.

energy is a different beast altogether and by far tha most unethical.next big energy sector to blow up is fracking,and its absolutely destroyed huge parts of our enviorments already.if u study history,historically deregulation has led to damn near every financial crises.clintons deregulation of banks is why we have a mortgage crisis now.sure,people at tha top will capitalize,but imo every dollar isnt a good dollar,and energy isnt a sector anybody can get into on a ground level.im not sure what 5linx provides in terms of energy.

but we arent talkin about tha word "making".we are talkin about tha word "made".true indeed unless your on salary u wont know what your making,but everybody should know what they made.made as in past tense.math can be very misleading.everything sounds easy when all u do is add and multiply

main problem in america in 2012 is that this countries biggest gdp is now debt.financial responsibility,accountibility and transparency is extremely frowned on.tha smartest eggheads,wit tha fanciest degrees have blown millions and billions.so how do u think people who wouldnt know gdp from gps are equiped to operate their own "business".if your business has 0 requirements othan a down payment and some hustle,what type of business are u really into?

u said earlier that if 5linx folded u could take blankney enterprises elsewhere.so why not just cut 5linx out altogether and truly be your own man?
 5 years ago '04        #77
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
just another pyramid scheme. You can call it whatever fancy name you want. Congrats on being up there so you get money.

I'll wait for the long response post about how its not, every job is a pyramid scheme, and how dumb everyone else is not doing this. I always need more funny stuff to read.

Last edited by hockeythug; 10-19-2012 at 04:45 PM..
 10-19-2012, 05:52 PM         #78
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hockeythug said:
just another pyramid scheme. You can call it whatever fancy name you want. Congrats on being up there so you get money.

I'll wait for the long response post about how its not, every job is a pyramid scheme, and how dumb everyone else is not doing this. I always need more funny stuff to read.
Some people don't deserve a response...

5 years ago '07        #79
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 mcfalcons15 said:
Some people don't deserve a response...

its even funnier because he actually had to edit it lol
 5 years ago '04        #80
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
lol at feeling rude for wanting to walk out of a sale then sitting there for 2 hours... were u gonna ask for a refund of ur 2 hours at the end since u gave them that?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy