The Rich Dad Poor Dad SCAM!!

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #41
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,746 | Props total: 1232 1232
 S.TEX said:
no sh*t son

based dwarfs

"Do people die in your area?"

5 years ago '07        #42
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 1803 1803
 reazon_opt said:
b all im saying is that that MLM bullsh*t is simply that,

bullsh*ttttttt... they sell you a dream and capitalize on the people that need the help the most.... i wish you the best homie..
THIS right here!

That MLM sh*t is selling dreams, not reality. Everyone falling for it loses a lot of money, then realizes they f*cked up and moves on the with their lives while the one who tricked them banks off of their ignorance. Seen this sh*t plenty of times with plenty of folks I know.

If anyone ever invites you to a "meeting" or to come check out a "very exciting opportunity" and gives you no details about it, then my best advice is RUN!
 5 years ago '05        #43
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 2233 2233
 Bullseye said:
THIS right here!

That MLM sh*t is selling dreams, not reality. Everyone falling for it loses a lot of money, then realizes they f*cked up and moves on the with their lives while the one who tricked them banks off of their ignorance. Seen this sh*t plenty of times with plenty of folks I know.

If anyone ever invites you to a "meeting" or to come check out a "very exciting opportunity" and gives you no details about it, then my best advice is RUN!
Well said. All them sh*ts, 5Linx, Amway/Quixstar, ACN, all them sh*ts is bullsh*t and the people in it thats brainwashed try so hard to prove to you that its not bullsh*t, its like a fu*ken South Park episode. sh*ts sad.
 5 years ago '07        #44
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4847 4847
 mcfalcons15 said:
Then why not get to the top? No one says you have to sit at the bottom, like in a job. Again, did you ask your boss for a copy of his paystub before you started working? No, so you wrong on that one. There are not 50 platinums in the company, so you wrong on that one. There are not 2 white CEOs, there are 3 white CEOs and 1 black President, so you wrong on that one. (What does race have to do with it anyway, money is green. I make money with black and white partners). The presentation is actually more about the products, than the money, so you wrong on that one too, or you just saw a bad presentation. Not hating on your hustle either, but I don't know why people sign up for the go to school for 20 years, work for 40 years, then die plan. That just aint for me, and since I don't have one million dollars sitting around to start a franchise, I gave 5LINX a shot, and it worked. I tell people up front that over 90% of people fail in this business, cause its not for the weak. You gotta have tough skin to deal with the haters and people that wont support your business.

You telling me no one here realizes that they are at the bottom of a pyramid at their job??? Your supervisors get paid off of your efforts. Their boss gets paid off of your supervisors effort. The upper management, and CEO get paid off of the middle managements effort. It all trickles up the ladder. Same concept, except in MLM, you can actually leverage others, like you are being leveraged. At you job, you at the bottom, unless you a supervisor. If you are a supervisor, then you are leveraging people, and cannot say that you don't support pyramids.
i dont have to ask my boss for his salary because that info is public and easy to access.but if somebody who didnt get in at tha top of a mlm is tellin me they make 200k then proof is in tha pudding.if u can sit there and tell me that u make 200k,then u should have no prob backing that claim

i didnt mean literally lol.i was just commenting on tha staggering amount of token positions.keepin it totally real,black and white has ton to do wit business.white folks generally own,black folks generally consume.in a 5linx seminar,all i saw was consumers.

i dont remember 1 thing about tha product lol.i just remember tha money talk.these dudes were hillarious.as a business major,main thing i learned was to get tha hell outta college lol. i agree wit u 100% that there is money to be made wit 5linx but every dollar aint a good dollar imo.i seen dudes sellin memberships to old ladies who wouldnt have a chance in hell of makin it at an mlm,so to me thats just wrong.but to each they own

everything is a pyramid ultimately,but 1 pyramid is alot more secure and comes wit alot more benefits.me personally i couldnt sell anything to my people i didnt believe in.for tha record i dont doubt your success and as a brotha im proud of u and wish u much more.but like u said its not for everybody,but my beef is that its bein pushed to everybody.
 5 years ago '07        #45
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4847 4847
 mcfalcons15 said:
Also, do you have proof of their criminal records? This is the first I'm hearing about that.
i'll find it for u.took a ton of research though
 5 years ago '04        #46
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,553 | Props total: 2661 2661
 Piccolo said:
I've seen many aqquintances fall for these "opportunties". They pray on niccas who are just on a get rich quick thing and willing to sacrifice money. I went to a seminar years ago for ACN and my experience was like everybody else's in here for similar companies. I only went to prove my buddy wrong cause he actually joined this sh*t. He gave up 2 years later and was out 1000. Niccas gotta be independent and rely on themselves for sh*t. It wont be handed to you.
Yea I went to an ACN joint a couple yrs ago, a coworker was tryna convince me and some friends to join, I swear that sh*t sounded like a Cult, asking us to pay 500 to be down, I was like n*gga please, but the funny thing was he tried to use everything they taught us to say to customers on me.....

"I know u may not believe in this, but can u support me, as a friend, and buy my product?"
 10-16-2012, 07:33 AM         #47
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well everyone has their opinion, and personal preferences. I personally will try ANYTHING before I work a 9-5 job for the next 40 years. To me that's insanity. I understand your beef with the products, but you have to look at each company separately. I'm not backing all MLMs products, but I am backing 5LINX products, because I guarantee everyone in here has several of them. You have gas & electric in your house, you have internet, cause you on boxden, you have a cell phone. We partner with Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies. Yes we do have some products that i don't necessarily like, but I don't have to buy, or offer them to anyone. We have a choice. We not selling vitamins, or auto service memberships. Do you think Bill Gates uses all of Microsoft products? You think the Walton family uses everything or believes in everything Wal-Mart sells? No, but they understand that they can make money off of it. They not wrong for selling it, someone may need that sh!t. So they sell it, and so do we. As far as people signing up, they are signing up for an OPPORTUNITY. They are saying, I see the presentation, and I BELIEVE I can do that. Some can, some can't. You are knocking us for giving them an OPPORTUNITY. You can't prejudge people in this deal. I have signed up people who make well over $250,000 a year into 5LINX, and they have done NOTHING. They can't get customers, and they can't get partners. Then I have signed up people who make $40,000 a year, and they k!ll THE DEAL! So to say you saw all poor people in the presentation is a real blanket statement. You don't know their bank account from looking at them. If a job hires you, they are giving you an OPPORTUNITY. If you can't cut it, they fire you. It's the same opportunity we give everybody. We don't have the time or personnel to interview people to see if they fit the team, or business, so you PAY for the OPPORTUNITY to prove yourself. I have prejudged people and been proven wrong before, so now, I am willing to work with anyone who wants to give this deal a shot. I don't go out and look for old people to sign up, and if that is what some of you are thinking you are totally wrong. I'm looking for the corner office guy, the already successful business person, the person making over 6 figures already, because they already understand business. It's easier to work with them, than a broke person. I look for professionals to join my network.
 10-16-2012, 07:39 AM         #48
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Daddy Black said:
Well said. All them sh*ts, 5Linx, Amway/Quixstar, ACN, all them sh*ts is bullsh*t and the people in it thats brainwashed try so hard to prove to you that its not bullsh*t, its like a fu*ken South Park episode. sh*ts sad.
See THIS is the reason people are lost. Someone like this nicca will join 5LINX, and not make a dime, and blame it on the company, or the people that signed him up, instead of blaming it on his f*cked up mindset. He actually believes that if South Park makes fun of it, then it MUST BE TRUE!!!

South Park huh??? Is that where you get your financial advise from??? South Park huh???? I guess you believe that someone can die everyday, and come back to life the next day like Kenny too huh??? South Park huh??? I guess the cook at you job/school sings to you too like Chef huh??? South Park huh??? Is that your financial advisor??? Good luck with that!!!

10-16-2012, 07:41 AM         #49
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These the same guys on the "how much money you make" thread, talking bout they make $20,000 a year. I pay more in taxes than you make in a year. Come on son!!! Haters gonna hate, and I LOVE IT!!!
 5 years ago '04        #50
reazon_opt 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,991 | Props total: 618 618
 mcfalcons15 said:
These the same guys on the "how much money you make" thread, talking bout they make $20,000 a year. I pay more in taxes than you make in a year. Come on son!!! Haters gonna hate, and I LOVE IT!!!
$20,000 just in tax?? duck tales my dude.. DUCK TALES!
 10-16-2012, 11:33 AM         #51
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 reazon_opt said:
$20,000 just in tax?? duck tales my dude.. DUCK TALES!
Just added up my taxes from last year. $19,132.75

I paid to the government more than you make slim. You need a screen shot???

5 years ago '04        #52
reazon_opt 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,991 | Props total: 618 618
 mcfalcons15 said:
Just added up my taxes from last year. $19,132.75

I paid to the government more than you make slim. You need a screen shot???

yea, yea we do.. once you provide all that we'll be good to go
 10-16-2012, 12:38 PM         #53
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 reazon_opt said:

This isn't counting the money I make from 5LINX, or the taxes I paid from that. Compare this to your "other job" that you get "most" of your money from, and understand that YOU LOSE!!!

Whenever y'all decide that y'all wanna make some real money hit my website up, and check out the opportunity. I teach people how to MAKE MONEY!!!

I can't post 5LINX money, cause I wouldn't put it past one of these hater to send it to our corporate office snitching.

10-16-2012, 12:49 PM         #54
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Understand that I get paid of the efforts of almost 500 individuals. Most of whom, I have never met. I have made people in Los Angeles, that I have never met, more money than you make in your business. THAT'S WHAT I DO. RESIDUAL INCOME BUILDER!!! How many people work for you in your business? Oh, you're still at the bottom of your "pyramid". Learn business first, then talk. I have a BUSINESS degree from Howard University. I'm not some gullible, naive fool. I understand that if it makes sense, it can make dollars!!!

10-16-2012, 01:02 PM         #55
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 reazon_opt said:

"Admin a.ssistant making about 33k a year once i get my degree I'm asking for a raise though"

Ol' administrative a.ssistant @ss!!! I got people that get my people's coffee. My drinks pass through two sets of hands nicca. And this who y'all listening to for financial advice??? A nicca that makes a little more than what I pay IN TAXES!!! I get more than 33K took out my yearly income (including benefits), but I get it back, cause I write sh!t off. See "I'M NOT A BUSINESS MAN, I'M A BUSINESS, MAN!!!" Come on BX! Go make a copy or something nicca!!!
 5 years ago '10        #56
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,636 | Props total: 277 277
 mcfalcons15 said:

This isn't counting the money I make from 5LINX, or the taxes I paid from that. Compare this to your "other job" that you get "most" of your money from, and understand that YOU LOSE!!!

Whenever y'all decide that y'all wanna make some real money hit my website up, and check out the opportunity. I teach people how to MAKE MONEY!!!

I can't post 5LINX money, cause I wouldn't put it past one of these hater to send it to our corporate office snitching.

I See what you did right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 10-16-2012, 02:50 PM         #57
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 82Koo said:
I See what you did right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!
82Koo, that nicca looking at my stub like:

[pic - click to view]

One day...
 5 years ago '04        #58
HarlemzBishopJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,596 | Props total: 254 254
Hold on let me go find a screenshot of somebody else taxes... brb
 5 years ago '04        #59
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
It's praying on desperate people...sad but shows how people will do anything if you make it seem quick and easy
 10-18-2012, 09:00 AM         #60
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HarlemzBishopJ said:
Hold on let me go find a screenshot of somebody else taxes... brb
LOL. Nicca please. I get's mine. Haters gonna hate!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
38 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
194 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago