most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
93 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 5735 5735
Dude just filed corporate bankruptcy for one of his businesses for not paying his partners. Which aint sh*t cause he still made 24 mil out the deal so he still got over.

but his seminar is no more of a scam than any other person trying to capitalize off of someones ignorance. He's only going to tell you the obvious anything he tells you at that seminar you can find out on your own + some with doing your own research. People are to lazy to do that so he takes advantage of them looking for someone to tell them how to get rich.
 10-14-2012, 12:23 PM         #22
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you are a grown man paying for this then you lose. If you are some kid in high school reading his books then that's what's up. you can't be a grown a.ss man trying to figure out what you want to do with your life.
 10-14-2012, 02:47 PM         #23
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ehhhhits not a scam its just yall (and people in general) lack sommon sense....no offense....

making money is easy once u have a system and a target demographic to exploit
 5 years ago '07        #24
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4812 4812
i think 5linx has tha most hillarious seminar ive ever seen
 10-15-2012, 09:03 AM         #25
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall niccas swear everything a scam. If you don't like or need it, DON'T BUY IT!!! Yall sound like the people suing McDonalds, cause they fat!!! NICCA STOP EATING!!!
 5 years ago '11        #26
nyc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,180 | Props total: 3469 3469
there will always be sheep and those who take advantage of those sheep

not all of these seminars are scams, the majority yes but some of them or the people offering the information are actually helpful.. most of these people teaching others to get rich are rich because they are teaching people to get rich.. not because they have tried whatever they are teaching and it has worked for them
 5 years ago '04        #27
reazon_opt 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,990 | Props total: 616 616
 mcfalcons15 said:
Yall niccas swear everything a scam. If you don't like or need it, DON'T BUY IT!!! Yall sound like the people suing McDonalds, cause they fat!!! NICCA STOP EATING!!!
oh u stacking right?? how much are u stacking from your MLM job.
 10-15-2012, 12:59 PM         #28
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 reazon_opt said:
oh u stacking right?? how much are u stacking from your MLM job.
Never said I was stacking. But yeah I am. Probably more than you stacking from rapping.

All I said was niccas need to use their brains. Stop blaming other people for your problems. If you dumb enough to sit through a seminar and pay $5,000 for "additional information" then that is YOUR PROBLEM!!! Cause you gullible they wrong??? How about you go get educated about what's worth your money, and what's not???
 5 years ago '04        #29
reazon_opt 8 heat pts
space
space
 mcfalcons15 said:
Never said I was stacking. But yeah I am. Probably more than you stacking from rapping.

All I said was niccas need to use their brains. Stop blaming other people for your problems. If you dumb enough to sit through a seminar and pay $5,000 for "additional information" then that is YOUR PROBLEM!!! Cause you gullible they wrong??? How about you go get educated about what's worth your money, and what's not???
that sig is mad old yea u probably "stack" more than i did when i was rapping, rapping gives no money. but i guarantee you that you're not making more than me now. i just support the movement and realized "rapping" was more like a hobbie. i actually own my own company i don't make as much as i want to but its my own company. I'm my own CEO i also have a second job where i get most of my income. and no I'm not going to rely on other people for me to get my own money.. fu*k that.. in all your senseless post you have yet to reveal how much money do you make using this MLM.

in your second paragraph you basically justify people getting scammed saying its their own fault. in actuality your simply stating that your organization is a scam and get the people that are gullible enough.
 5 years ago '04        #30
mr_underground|m 1964 heat pts1964 OP
space
space
$22,742 | Props total: 28388 28388
 mcfalcons15 said:

Naw, people are generally trusting, so if you tell them they're going to a wealth building seminar, and it turns out to be a sales pitch for a program. You tricked them. If they are desperate and believe in you and the product is a sales pitch for a more expensive product, you tricked them again.
 10-15-2012, 02:25 PM         #31
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 reazon_opt said:
that sig is mad old yea u probably "stack" more than i did when i was rapping, rapping gives no money. but i guarantee you that you're not making more than me now. i just support the movement and realized "rapping" was more like a hobbie. i actually own my own company i don't make as much as i want to but its my own company. I'm my own CEO i also have a second job where i get most of my income. and no I'm not going to rely on other people for me to get my own money.. fu*k that.. in all your senseless post you have yet to reveal how much money do you make using this MLM.

in your second paragraph you basically justify people getting scammed saying its their own fault. in actuality your simply stating that your organization is a scam and get the people that are gullible enough.
What are you 12 years old??? You don't make any sense son.

You own your own company, that is good You have a second job where you get most of your income??? So your business makes little to no money??? Wow, yeah you ballin!!! You don't rely on other people for money??? That is why your @ss broke now. A business makes money off of people!!! If you sell watches, PEOPLE have to buy watches. If you own a record label, PEOPLE have to rap!!! Do you hear yourself???

I don't state how much I make for 2 reasons, 1) I'm a grown @ss man, and don't have to prove anything to anyone. 2) The company doesn't allow us to make income claims, because idiots like you may think that you can make what I make, which may not be the case. You get paid on production, and everyone's income is different, as you are seeing now with your no income business. Next you gonna be asking me to pull out my d!ck to prove I'm a man. Nicca grow up. Did you ask your boss to see his check before you took your second job???

I never said my organization was a scam. I understand that there are scams out here. You can't generalize all companies and say all are scams because some are scams. Because Sandusky r*ped little boys, are you not gonna let your son go to college, or play football??? Come on nicca, use your brain. Every case is different. You are obviously 12 years old. Conversation done.

10-15-2012, 02:37 PM         #32
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said:
Naw, people are generally trusting, so if you tell them they're going to a wealth building seminar, and it turns out to be a sales pitch for a program. You tricked them. If they are desperate and believe in you and the product is a sales pitch for a more expensive product, you tricked them again.
I can halfway go with what you said.

If you tell someone that you are hosting a "Wealth Building" Seminar and you show them a program to "build wealth" how is that a scam??? You have to invest in the business and "build" it. Otherwise it would be an "Investment Seminar". If you are simply giving out information, then it is a "Financial Seminar" .These are totally different things. You are confusing them. The problem is most people don't want to do research, or learn about the industry. They just want someone to tell them everything, or do all the work for them. That is how you get scammed. If someone tells you to give them $25,000, and you don't have to do anything else, and in a year they gonna give you $500,000 and you go for it, YOU ARE AN IDIOT! Now if they say give them $25,000 and then you actually have to do work (go to meetings, get customers, get partners, etc), then you can get $500,000 in a year, then it may be worth you researching it. Ask any real estate agent how much they paid upfront, and how much they pay every year just to stay licensed. It is very similar to an MLM, and they pay WAY more money than we do, but nobody questions that industry.

If you get them there and say it costs $5,000 for more information, then obviously that is grimmy! That is bait and switch. That is wrong. But to say most people are trusting is totally wrong. Most people are generally skeptical.
 5 years ago '04        #33
reazon_opt 8 heat pts
space
space
Yea the company just started.. I'm in a transition phase. but yea all the sh*t your talking about is duck tales. your the sheep at the bottom of the pyramid the CEO of 5Linx is laughing at you. why do you think they have all these celebrities at their convetions. cause what they sell is bullsh*t and they have to mask that sh*t with materialistic things.. and me being broke is a joke.. im far from rich.. but im far from broke... and yes the majority of mlm schemes is relying on other people to buy sh*t online or buy some other sh*t thats not FDA approved. etc.. theyre all the same "the more people that buy our sh*t the more money you make" yea the concept is cool but that sh*t only works for the people at the TOP...
 10-15-2012, 02:55 PM         #34
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 reazon_opt said:
Yea the company just started.. I'm in a transition phase. but yea all the sh*t your talking about is duck tales. your the sheep at the bottom of the pyramid the CEO of 5Linx is laughing at you. why do you think they have all these celebrities at their convetions. cause what they sell is bullsh*t and they have to mask that sh*t with materialistic things.. and me being broke is a joke.. im far from rich.. but im far from broke... and yes the majority of mlm schemes is relying on other people to buy sh*t online or buy some other sh*t thats not FDA approved. etc.. theyre all the same "the more people that buy our sh*t the more money you make" yea the concept is cool but that sh*t only works for the people at the TOP...
Bottom of the pyramid? N!cca I'm at the top of my organization close to 500 people strong!

I don't buy into the "hype". I could care less about the celebrities at the conventions. That is where your common sense has to come in. I stay on stage winning awards for PRODUCTION!

You said, and I quote: the majority of mlm schemes is relying on other people to buy sh*t online or buy some other sh*t thats not FDA approved. N!cca are you serious. The FDA doesn't approve internet service, or satellite TV, or gas and electric services. You think we selling vitamins nicca??? You are lost. All our products you have, and use, in your mom's house right now!!! BUSINESSES MAKE MONEY WHEN PEOPLE BUY THEIR PRODUCTS!!! How do you expect to make money if you're not selling a product, or offering a service. YOU SOUND REAL DUMB IN THAT STATEMENT!!!

Again, I am at the top. Get here!!!

Last edited by mcfalcons15; 10-15-2012 at 03:12 PM..
 10-15-2012, 02:57 PM         #35
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 reazon_opt said:
You don't make more money than me. That I know from your conversation.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #36
reazon_opt 8 heat pts
space
space
b all im saying is that that MLM bullsh*t is simply that,

bullsh*ttttttt... they sell you a dream and capitalize on the people that need the help the most.... i wish you the best homie..
 5 years ago '04        #37
mr_underground|m 1964 heat pts1964 OP
space
space
$22,742 | Props total: 28388 28388
 mcfalcons15 said:
I can halfway go with what you said.

If you tell someone that you are hosting a "Wealth Building" Seminar and you show them a program to "build wealth" how is that a scam??? You have to invest in the business and "build" it. Otherwise it would be an "Investment Seminar". If you are simply giving out information, then it is a "Financial Seminar" .These are totally different things. You are confusing them. The problem is most people don't want to do research, or learn about the industry. They just want someone to tell them everything, or do all the work for them. That is how you get scammed. If someone tells you to give them $25,000, and you don't have to do anything else, and in a year they gonna give you $500,000 and you go for it, YOU ARE AN IDIOT! Now if they say give them $25,000 and then you actually have to do work (go to meetings, get customers, get partners, etc), then you can get $500,000 in a year, then it may be worth you researching it. Ask any real estate agent how much they paid upfront, and how much they pay every year just to stay licensed. It is very similar to an MLM, and they pay WAY more money than we do, but nobody questions that industry.

If you get them there and say it costs $5,000 for more information, then obviously that is grimmy! That is bait and switch. That is wrong. But to say most people are trusting is totally wrong. Most people are generally skeptical.
Not true, people are generally trusting and less skeptical, what percentage of the US are Christians and believe the bible or what preachers say?

Look at the marketing copy for the free event:

Rich Dad™ Workshop

Learn to be Rich™ is Rich Dad Education's free real estate workshop that puts the lessons of Rich Dad Poor Dad™ into action: channel your desire for wealth into actual money-making investment opportunities. This workshop can help you take that final step from saying "I can" to saying "I am", giving you the courage to succeed, and the know-how to achieve it!

Learn to be Rich™ offers you, and those who have been inspired, to become smarter about money and investing, a clear path to the next level through hands-on, detailed strategies and techniques proven effective in every area of the country and any market conditions.

Learn to be Rich™ was developed from the ground up to help you advance your financial goals through the greatest wealth creation tool of all time - real estate. With detailed, step-by-step action plans, we help you identify the right opportunities and provide guidance on how to capitalize on them.
But you the action plan is a step by step on how to buy more stuff, not how to do it yourself. The flier gives the impression you will actually learn something at the event.

Its a scientific fact people are gullible. Thats how MLM actually makes its money. The business model is dependent on gullibility. Maybe 1% of MLM products are useful, most are a known front for the pyramid/biz op side. MLM fails to tell people they are commissioned sales people and tricks them into thinking they're in business and aren't affiliates who are paying for the privilege.

People who are desperate will fall for more than those who are chillin.

Last edited by mr_underground; 10-15-2012 at 03:51 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #38
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4812 4812
 mr_underground said:
i think u find more skeptics than people who are trusting,but money clouds judgement and it corrupts common sense.i went to a 5 linx seminar cause 1 of my homegirls was tryin to bring me in.we both were business majors and went to college together.i walk in and there is nothin but poor people sittin down,and nothin but fancy suit negroes giving these presentations wit tha same rhetoric"do u need to see my paystub before u make a move"yes muthaskucka i do.

if your company has 50 platinum sr vice presidents,all of them seem to be black,and 2 white ceo's wit criminal records then that means somethin aint right.if tha presentation is more about tha money u can make than tha product u sell,somethin else aint right.

no knock on anybodys hustle,but mlm at a ground level is not good business for anybody except tha dudes at tha top
 10-15-2012, 08:35 PM         #39
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
i think u find more skeptics than people who are trusting,but money clouds judgement and it corrupts common sense.i went to a 5 linx seminar cause 1 of my homegirls was tryin to bring me in.we both were business majors and went to college together.i walk in and there is nothin but poor people sittin down,and nothin but fancy suit negroes giving these presentations wit tha same rhetoric"do u need to see my paystub before u make a move"yes muthaskucka i do.

if your company has 50 platinum sr vice presidents,all of them seem to be black,and 2 white ceo's wit criminal records then that means somethin aint right.if tha presentation is more about tha money u can make than tha product u sell,somethin else aint right.

no knock on anybodys hustle,but mlm at a ground level is not good business for anybody except tha dudes at tha top
Then why not get to the top? No one says you have to sit at the bottom, like in a job. Again, did you ask your boss for a copy of his paystub before you started working? No, so you wrong on that one. There are not 50 platinums in the company, so you wrong on that one. There are not 2 white CEOs, there are 3 white CEOs and 1 black President, so you wrong on that one. (What does race have to do with it anyway, money is green. I make money with black and white partners). The presentation is actually more about the products, than the money, so you wrong on that one too, or you just saw a bad presentation. Not hating on your hustle either, but I don't know why people sign up for the go to school for 20 years, work for 40 years, then die plan. That just aint for me, and since I don't have one million dollars sitting around to start a franchise, I gave 5LINX a shot, and it worked. I tell people up front that over 90% of people fail in this business, cause its not for the weak. You gotta have tough skin to deal with the haters and people that wont support your business.

You telling me no one here realizes that they are at the bottom of a pyramid at their job??? Your supervisors get paid off of your efforts. Their boss gets paid off of your supervisors effort. The upper management, and CEO get paid off of the middle managements effort. It all trickles up the ladder. Same concept, except in MLM, you can actually leverage others, like you are being leveraged. At you job, you at the bottom, unless you a supervisor. If you are a supervisor, then you are leveraging people, and cannot say that you don't support pyramids.
 10-15-2012, 08:36 PM         #40
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:

Also, do you have proof of their criminal records? This is the first I'm hearing about that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
234 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy