@FrencHMonTanA @50cent by da time I'm done wit u I'm have my face on your energy drink Lol

most viewed right now
 76
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,588 | Props total: 1051 1051
 Gplus1 said:
50 ain't a problem. Look at what happened when he had beef with Kanye West. Kanye didn't needa put his hands on him or nothing. He let the numbers do the talking and after that beef, 50s career wasn't relevant anymore. Like it or not, Kanye ended 50s career.
50 and kanye were not beefing fool they were trolling



[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #62
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564

[pic - click to view]







[pic - click to view]



 5 years ago '04        #63
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
 cankstoochie said:
50 and kanye were not beefing fool they were trolling


wow, this is beautiful.. never seen that
 5 years ago '09        #64
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,303 | Props total: 7956 7956
what does that mean?????
 5 years ago '05        #65
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
avatar space
space
$48,281 | Props total: 6385 6385
 JayDee11 said:
French isn't stupid. He knows his fanbase doesn't give a damn about no washed up has been, so he gtg. Ross already proved how to capitalize off his buffoonery and Game already removed the fraudulant aura of invincibility when he crumbled the G-Unit brand. French gonna continue to collab with hip hop's top artist and release a successful debut. By mid-Dec, Curly will be on twitter once again blaming the label for his flop.
Wait a minute... isnt ross a fruad? and you cosigning a fake n*gga? guess you jus a cornball
 5 years ago '10        #66
VeX 
space
avatar space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
awful joke
 5 years ago '05        #67
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$14,287 | Props total: 646 646
he meant milk carton
 10-13-2012, 02:38 PM         #68
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you both suck, 50 is garbage, his drinks were sugared down trash...let's get real...

get money, or shut the fu*k up :hustle:
 5 years ago '09        #69
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
avatar space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
hip hop artists are all talk and no bite sh*ts mad boring
 10-13-2012, 03:54 PM         #70
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDee11 said:
French isn't stupid. He knows his fanbase doesn't give a damn about no washed up has been, so he gtg.
Ross already proved how to capitalize off his buffoonery and Game already removed the fraudulant aura of invincibility when he crumbled the G-Unit brand.
French gonna continue to collab with hip hop's top artist and release a successful debut. By mid-Dec, Curly will be on twitter once again blaming the label for his flop.
French got the streets and the #1 Rap song in the country. His buzz is getting bigger everyday.

But this is the bonus:

Diddy & Ross are both co-executive producing French's album

French Montana is on Interscope (Badboy) and 50-Cent is on Interscope too and they both have tentative release dates for 2012 4th quarter so French can manipulate the buffoon and use him just like Ross did and take his career to the next level and Iovine will give em the green light.


Beefing with washed up rappers is corny but this guy is such an easy target....
 5 years ago '10        #71
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
50 doing Diddy a favor by this beef with the mac n cheese n*gga.......
 5 years ago '10        #72
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8206 8206
You n*ggas call this beef?


French doing exactly what he preached, laughing 50 cent off with every tweet. He know 50 aint bodying nobody and the coke boy movement is way stronger than the unit right now.
 5 years ago '09        #73
husky meat 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$4,864 | Props total: 1322 1322
 Nautilus O said:
You n*ggas call this beef?


French doing exactly what he preached, laughing 50 cent off with every tweet. He know 50 aint bodying nobody and the coke boy movement is way stronger than the unit right now.


Name 3 people down with coke Boyz
 5 years ago '10        #74
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8206 8206
 husky meat said:
Name 3 people down with coke Boyz
3 people? How about Diddy, Akon, and Rick Ross for starters. Not to mention all of the features he's been on or received. French has basically done a song with almost everyone in this industry including 50 Cent and Tony Yayo.

Nobody wants to help 50 cent get hot again, he's like a bully choking on a chicken bone and everybody is looking the other way hoping he dies.
 5 years ago '07        #75
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,588 | Props total: 1051 1051
 Nautilus O said:
3 people? How about Diddy, Akon, and Rick Ross for starters. Not to mention all of the features he's been on or received. French has basically done a song with almost everyone in this industry including 50 Cent and Tony Yayo.

Nobody wants to help 50 cent get hot again, he's like a bully choking on a chicken bone and everybody is looking the other way hoping he dies.


fu*k coke boyz n*gga
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
84 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy